New games people already forgotten about

Gigantic
Does anyone but me remembers this thing exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

.arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wan 2 fug the girls in that game

is it still win10 exclusive? what a fucking stupid way to develop a game.

No. it's gonna be released on the Xbox one later.

probably microsoft funded

DoA.

what a bunch of gigantic cucks.

Fuck this. The first time I heard of it I thought it was going to be the next SMNC, then they decided to make it Win10 exclusive, then not, now they're trying to make it an overbotch clone?

So they didn't change anything?

this

I remember it. It has tumblr tier art but it was fun.
Then came the win10 announcement.
Then they allowed playing from older version with some client.
Tried it, the client turned out to be incredibly bad. Never tried it again.

They look like fucking tumblr drawings

To be honest, It could play like the old Spawn game for the Dreamcast. If thay managed to do that, and it's not online only, it could be interesting.
Of course it will be online only, it was supposed to be an ASSFAGGOTS

oh god, how are you supposed to fucking see? The hud and numbers popping up everywhere combined with the bright colors and explosions every time your character does something pains my eyes.

so nothing had changed?
also it tells how devs "love" the game so much they change the entire gameplay because an other game got popular

Battleborn

That's some really bad art.

no arc have it now
.arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic

What is Star Wars galaxy?

guess they got my attention

Everything new coming out looks so uninteresting to me I can't remember any of them.

I might try it then, why not.

So, it's blunderborn 2 then?

That was fun while it lasted.

People hyped this game like crazy, and now I doubt anyone remembers this game exists. Oh, and there's Mirror's Edge 2, but because it came out a week before E3 nobody gave a fuck.

The only thing that interested me about Gigantic was the artstyle. It's beautiful, and the designs are much better then I expect from a F2P game. However, being F2P, the artsyle is going to be completely shit on for cosmetics.

I would bang Angela

What was the name of the TF2-with-swords looking game Bethesda showed off once but never brought up again?

abandon all hope that this will turn out even mediocre
perfect world is shit

When she was with Image? Maybe. But now? With Marvel, she became too much gay.
Literally.

Wasn't firewatch suppose to be the new gone home?

it kind of is. you walk around and pick up items and monologue about them, and after a few hours it turns out nothing at all happened
no lesbians, though, and they didn't pay for Silverstring to shill their game, so they missed the boat on indiebux.

it didnt have a transgender love story, so no.

Battlecry, apparently it got it's development "halted" by Bethesda. While Battlecry Studio is still alive. And the beta that was supposed to happen didn't occur.