Other urls found in this thread:

gamestorrent.co/my-summer-car-2.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photokeratitis
idlewords.com/talks/website_obesity.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont get it

Hang on.

it entered public early access yesterday

Isn't this a mongol meme game about driving under influence?

that it is. people were playing jalopy to tide themselves over until this beauty came about

Is it
Or

Sportcars are for boys
Shitboxes are for men

Is this the same game as Jalopy or just a similar concept?

similar concept but more sandbox and autism cranked up to 1000

I downloaded the torrent.
Havent played yet.

Voi vittu, ids gabbining's.

Time to live a Jonne paradise.

*raises paw*

trashed

I welcome our finnish overlords

You might be surprised about what happens with scanlation.

What the fuck

here we see a rare case of being able to read but not write, these cases are common in niggers

Does this guy have a tv show? I'd watch it.

Found the Swede

That's an advert for Swedish television, though.

Barbaric mongolian genes?

I thought it meant that if your car had a castorphic failure and it couldn't be fixed you'd have to restart from the beginning.

Shame it doesn't support modding. His excuse because it's unity engine. Supposedly the main things are in the game, he just wants to add smaller things, as much as I want to play it I think I'll wait for the full game.

Even better

Russians are way more chinkey tbh. 1/4 of russians look asian

SWEDEN YES

ur cute x3 *nuzzles*

Those are the filthy tatars.

I like how it uses the word autistic in the description.
I don't know a lot about cars but it looks pretty cool. I might have to get a demo and see if it's worth money

I dunno man even Yule Brenner looks chinky.

Boris Yeltzin is ultra chinky.

That is because he was old and swollen up from alcohol. This is him young, hardly a chink.

He's a swiss.

You should see this if you want to learn more about the game. It is also hilarious.

*whips out dick*
like what u see bb

this thread every day until you like it

it's time, anons
WOULD YOU DOWNLOAD A CAR?

Oh shit I can finally download a car?

Is this actually a shitbox repair simulator?

My prayers have been answered

From the thumbnail I was expecting someone finally downloaded a car and made it with a 3d printer.

HAHA YES

Indeed

HOLY SHIT I WAITED FOR THIS SO LONG I FORGOT ABOUT THIS GAME AAAAAAAA

They all swell up and get chinky.

I don't know what the fuck am I'm doing and it feels like trash and it's unity, but I'm having fun

i wonder how long it will take people to realise that this is just another ebin meme game in the long line of meme games such as goat simulator or that surgery simulator game.

I give it 3 days till the first streamers and youtubers catch on and everyone else latches onto it for the epic lulz xD and then v hates it again.

so anyone got a download link?

Actually, you can die in the game. Crashing or starving, etc all result in instant game-over.

gamestorrent.co/my-summer-car-2.html

Looks to be a pretty hardcore engine simulator though.

The usual filth might be drawn to its possible meme power, but will soon give up once they realize they actually need to know how to put together an engine to have fun with the game.

So uh, didn't look at all the video and that's neat and all but…
How do you earn money?

Indian driving sim?

Seems you can do chores (like chopping wood) or steal shit from shops.

I doubt it will be like that. We are talking about Finnish levels of autism, the one that doesn't draw in the cancer. All the ebinest finnish menes resisted being taken over by reddit and other retards because of that. And since the creator is one of the prominent shitposters from Finnish imageboards i doubt even more this will spread.

Really i expected it to be less fun, kinda lost hope from all the waiting. Great game.

Magnet or fuck off

rip in piece VP commodore
greatest poster, 2016

did you mean this

what the fuck is that accent?

Your birth was an ebin meme

Mongolian.

god fucking damn it.

No thanks

I've come to the realization i don't know dick about building an engine and i have some reading and experimenting to do

So to get this straight, this is finnish autism condensed into an interactive format?

Yes, that is an accurate description.

alright what am i doing wrong
i have the sub frame put in the car
i've selected a 10 spanner
bolts are lighting up green
but middle mouse button does nothing
is the game telling me to use the wrong key or something?

and in a similar fashion, if i'm carying an object and press middle mouse button to rotate, it doesn't rotate
and i'm sure my scroll wheel is working fine
wat do

oh wait, i'm retarded, they meant that you have to use the scroll wheel, not to click it

This doesn't even come close that Finnish RPG made by two guys where you can inflict damage on 10000 different areas on a body

damn

FUCK

It ruins the game for me. Fucking fly.

you can buy mosquito spray in the shop

Perkele, I think I just became EA.

How the fuck do you use the sauna? The dev said it get rids of fucking insects

I like the game again then

oh yeah , i bet it's their top seller product too right next to sunglasses

Thank you so fucking much I was sure he'd add something like that and I was drunk when I was trying to play it and it was pissing me off so much

Mate, people faint from the massive ammount of mosquitos in Lapland. Temperature has nothing to do with their spread.

There are mosquitos up the ass in Finland during summer.

This is a remake of the MS-DOS game, right?

crouch down and turn the timer and temp dials to max.

Do some busy work around the house or go to town.

Check the thermostats on the wall - once it hits around 80+ take the bucket, fill it with water from the shower and then pick up the dipper, hit F to equip it and use it to get water from the bucket and splash it onto the hot coals - the place will steam up if you hit 'em right.

My sides

Fake-bad "Finnglish".

But I know people who really talk like that, it's horrifying. During my 12 years of school I think we had like two hours of actual English vocal practice, most of it is just grammar and listening to a (Oxford British) accent and repeating what the tape says. In high school there was a Spoken English course, but it was only me and two other nerds.

Don't give me that shit , i live in a country with mediterranean climate where 30 °C is a bare minimum for most of the year and as soon as winter begins and the thermometer drops to 20 °C or below those bloodsuckers vanish.What kind of furry, vodka fueled , mutant , viking mosquitos are there in finland anyways?

I know nothing about cars and thought this game would give you an instruction manual or something. To my surprise you are just thrown in with literally all the important parts of the car needed to be assembled in the correct fashion.

I spent an actual hour figuring out how get the wheels together and then died from getting shocked during a thunder storm.

tfw no one ever showed me how to do mechanical shit

At least im a burger that drives manual or i'd probably have given up by now. I'm having fun.

You know snow can blind you if you don't wear them, do you?

Feels good to live in a nordic country

Do you have a link on that?

I don't know what's your problem, but the worst thing about Finnish summer is the bugs. I always thought that it's a price we have to pay for having crazy sexually-driven nymphos in miniskirts and tubetops just appera out of thin air for three months from under their large coats, that we also have to deal with the fucking horseflies and mosquitoes and other inane creatures. At least they don't carry diseases but they carry my rage unfulfilled.

I had Edward Artemiev's Stalker soundtrack playing while I watched that.

Is this scandinavian segata sanshiro?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photokeratitis
Pic related is the first image containing people looking for "ski" on a search engine.

I absolutely love their website, holy shit.

Read this
I live in a country where below 20 °C temperatures are means winter has come

SO NO

Last time i saw snow it came on a cone with cherry syrup on top

I live in a Mediterranean country too, where snow falls rarely, and I've never gone skiing, so I've never even seen snow goggles. It's fucking common knowledge.

user, the only hard part to assembling an engine is not fucking up. The concept itself is easy because there really aren't that many parts to it and since I doubt the game will reflect reality too much, you should be able to do it fairly easily.

you're not a true mediterranean then , fuck off scandinavboo

Did you know that we can hide your post and make that retardation disappear?

fuck off

I know what I'm doing today

Fucking loli cat girls and magical pokkan Liru?

How the fuck did you know she's my waifu

tfw no loli cat girl to help me build benis car

THERE IS A LINE AND WE HAVE CLEARLY CROSSED IT

It looks pretty fun

It's just crashing to desktop

Fuck me i guess

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

imports are for cucks
Battleaxes are for AMERICA.

Tough shit. I'm sure someone will find their freshly vacated factories very attractive, with how low corporate tax becomes, in comparison to the price of paying export tarriffs for foreign goods.

It's not the factories damn it. It would be like Japan importing Sony products, Germany importing Audis, Mexico importing drugs.

Don't be a bitch.

Its amazing how there are people like that dev who still have english accent that bad.
Im a finn myself and I know how this "finglish" is joke to some people but thats just a poor excuse to
hide their inability to pronounce words correctly. Seriously though it sounds fucking retarded and annoying.

I will never understand how these "meme games" even get past steam greenlight
but hey that just proves how badly Steam really operates.

are those aboriginies?

do you think they wanted to huff the petrol?

The accent is fake you dumbass. If you listen you can hear how proper pronunciation creeps in every now and then. It's especially noticeable when he says "game". He even notices it himself and often reacts by overcorrecting and using the same word in the next sentence but really mangling the pronunciation extra badly to make up for it.

They're just like us, user.

I'm having a lot more fun with this than I thought

But that's irresponsible, user!

They're pouring water into the radiator when they say "save some for drinking" if that's what you mean. The petrol already got huffed offscreen.

The real question is, can you die of alcohol poisoning or are you a real Finn.

nice try Holla Forums

you can turn it off

This game is too hardcore for me.

I know where to go next summer

i've been having fun with this all day
so far i got the front and rear wheels in here, steering wheel, back hood, backseat
i've got two issues now:
1) the front hood doesn't open
i think i screwed all the correct bolts, but unlike the trunk it doesn't open
2) the front of the car is a little bit damaged. using the sledge hammer only makes the situation worse. is there any way to fix it? i mean it's only a cosmetic change, but hey
and on an unrelated note, am i even on the right track? should i have started putting some of the engine/fuel stuff before this?

also, why do the fenders on the front keep falling off? i swear i bolted them, but after about a minute, when i hop onto the car to do something else, they fall off
the rear ones work just fine

Is this like [spoiler] car mechanic simulator [spoiler] because I [spoiler] have a lot of fun with that game [spoiler] That game to me is what euro truck is to some people here. A cozy game to play and put a few podcasts on. If you know fuck all about cars it might be pretty boring though.

It's time to go back
>>>/4chan/

I wish I could fucking playing but after trying everything i'm still crashing at the menu..

I fucked it up. Also a force of habit.

if you actually manage to turn it on, lower the graphics ingame
for whatever reason, the genius huns behind this made the launcher's minimum settings better than the actual minimum settings

christ

There's a file you can delete I forget which one and it resets the damage to your car

found this maybe you will find help there

Thanks for proving right.

You're drinking both in game and rl? That's dedication.

i don't know jack shit about cars
i figured there's some tool to fix bumps and shit
and the only thing aside from spanners and sprays here was a sledgehammer
i am not a clever man
i already cheated for food. i've tried to get to the store at least 20 times now, each time the van either crashes into a tree or gets flipped, and pushing the van takes me at least 5 minutes to flip it, if i even manage to. i just want to have autism with the building

I have a beefy gpu
There must be some other hangup

good idea, will try when I'm bored

maybe you are hitting from wrong angle also I dont have it verified but there should be repair shop

there is, but i can't exactly get my car there without an engine in it

There should be a hood latch on the driver's side of the dashboard.

FINALLY, running it in windows 98 compatibility mode has gotten it to run.

Hopefully it stays this way.

I know jack shit about cars, can I play this game?

no, gtfo walkingfag

I have no idea what this is about.

Must be shills.

You're now aware that Ford has been manufacturing cars in Canada for decades

cuck

There's terrible radio you can listen to in game. Use the mouse wheel on volume and tuning knobs

There's stuff you can do outside of building the car like side jobs for cash or stealing the car mechanic's sweet ride. Game will show a checkmark when you have 2 parts that can go together so you can play it like an educational puzzle and see what works then do the same with finding the right wrench for tightening screws.

ftfy

vittujen kevät

Better then Newfoundland.

I came here to meme

So far I've been able to figure out how to drive the van (keyboard didn't work, have to use a controller to drive), drank a few beers, and snapped together a few parts of the engine. Fairly sure you can snap parts on that block other parts, because I'm fairly sure the pistons go inside those holes yet I can already cover them.
Drove around with the van, threw a few pieces of lumber into the back, drove until I found some roadsigns, then tumbled over on a particularly nasty bend. Van was fine, but when trying to turn it back over I jumped and that sent the thing flying for 5 meters and blew out the windshield, as well as my precious wood.
I have no idea what I'm doing, but it's fun.

meme game

There's no(t enough?) lelsorandumb shit in this game to be considered a meme game, it's just a rather clunky and very autistic simulator. Youtube would get bored with this shit within 5 minutes.

best girl

yeah this. you need like hour to build just motor

check your mechanic privilege.

i still have no idea what i'm doing

Yeah, you certainly don't. Grab the beer case, man the van and go to the city because your engine is missing one of the belts.

Also, uh, it seems like you
FORGOT THE FUCKING CAMSHAFT YOU FUCKING TWAT

get some break/clutch fluid, some oil, the belt, maybe some beer if you feel you need more. building it head-on isnt a good idea.
also grab some food.

i've given up on the shop, driving there is a suicide mission, i'd rather just cheat

Get coolant too, unless you want to piss in the radiator every few feet.

Consider just driving without putting the pedal to the metal, user. It's not that hard.

If you die you loose suscription to the game and have to buy it again.

where the fuck does it go, and can i put it later or do i have to disassemble shit?

You clearly never been to Finnland

Remove the timing cover, there's a hole on the left side of block's face. Camshaft goes there. Camshaft gear goes on top of that. Don't forget to screw them in too.

Fucking casuals.

I can't even figure out how to start the van
do you need keys or something?

push handbrake, hold ignite on right side of steering wheel and set first gear

Ignition is on the left side of the steering wheel, you can use Q to lean over to check. You hold left mouse button, don't just click it. And right click the handbrake to the right of your feet to push it backwards.

Lean left in the seat, hold down the ignition with left mouse button, give it some throttle if it takes too long.
And take the handbrake off.

Can someone tell me how to open the fan belt packaging? I've tried all the buttons and im assuming there's some finnish magic i have to perform before it'll let me put it on.

not if its in early access, no. was that a trick question?

You have to ignite it on neutral and then to first in order to get it moving. Then you get to second and so on. Otherwise you'll destroy the engine.

god it's "can't get out of the house in pokemon red" all over again

still salty, are you?

just place it where it's supposed to be, the package will fuck off by itself. dont forget to tighten the belt, lots of people seem to do that.

fuck cops and shitty weather.

did the dev slowed the walking speed? in earlier builds walk was bit quicker.

I've reset the mesh so many times now and all I've been doing is trying to lean in and tighten bolts on the suspension.

there are jacks and the Q key you know

user, when I say that assembling it is easy considering how much the game simplifies it for you, then you better believe it.

I have been, hell sometimes the jack even bends the frame.

Also should have stated that pic related has nothing to do with assembling the engine block, it's just a random diagram

You have to admit that he said everything that needed to be said.

Thats enough for today i think.

what am i still missing

FINLAND BIG

the gearbox and the engine bay shit

I wanna play this after it leaves early access

#yolo

This only gets better every time i read it

i knew this wasnt a good idea

*unzips peepee*

good game

Do I need to know how to build a car in order to play this game?

not so much, the engine is more or less a puzzle where you have to guess which part goes where and when

the basic knowledge is required, either that or plenty of temper, to do what you're supposed to do. it still isn't realistic enough to compete with real life car assembly but it's neat practice.
you can build the car without much knowledge with use of some cancer steam community guides but that's just boring mate.

I'll have to think about it then. Game does look damn comfy and fun and shit.

Maybe it's a good reason for me to look into cars more, even though I have no driver's license.

you can learn some things from the game, but you'll have more questions than useful knowlegde most of the time.

Does he plan on letting you mess with the tractor and van later, or add more cars?

he will add some more cars but not on the scale of the Datsun meaning you won't build those, just ride maybe. says it's just too hard and time consuming
need to convince him to add workshop support really.

who here drives like a responsible finn

on a belated note, theres an old aussie TV show called Bush Mechanics where a bunch of abos outfit old cars and shit to do stuff

This video is like watching a documentary about the future of mankind after the whites and chinks are gone. A world where humans scavenge for magical ancient technology, but are forever unable to know how it works.

How do i actually get money? I got a phone call about wooden collecting but i can't find an axe neither a workplace

There's a place up the road with the shitsucker and the wood chopping thing.

Christ, and I thought Mexicans were worse enough to let a salvageable car fall into the hands of.

Wait, why did they burn it? Tribal war or some shit? That was a perfectly good car, even if it didn't work you could salvage the parts to workshop another car or replace parts since they clearly don't manufacture.

This fucking van. Is it impossible to operate it with a keyboard? Because right now anytime I try to shift up past first gear the whole thing just comes to a fucking stop.

You can change the rate at which you turn the wheel in the options. Also, did you disengage the parking break?

right click the hand brake/parking brake

It's the first thing I do, release the parking break while holding the footbreak+clutch, then crank the engine.
Shifting is release gas, press clutch, shift up, release clutch apply gas. But as soon as i shift up, it comes to a stop.

maybe you enabled H-shifter or some shit
if its not h-shifter then apply some more throttle before shifting

I had to enable H-shifter for changing gears to even work. It's actually made it easier, since i can go into neutral just by pressing the clutch button and holding it is still considered clutch.

Didn't realize that there were multiple levels to the handbreak. Got it now.

It's a diagram of a rear diff. You're unable to recognize it as such?

the only thing that pisses me off more than the flies is how fucking slow this guy is
I guess he must be a fatass so it makes sense, but I don't have all fucking day here.

get in your work van and bus your ass around, walking is for pussies

but what about when I spawn in the cemetery or tip my van over
it would take like an hour to get anywhere then

Tipping my van has killed three of my runs because of the walking speed

there's clearly an white ausi leading them.
It will become a system where whites become royalty giver of knowledge while jiggaboos will be basic serfs.

Trust me I got an in law who's a jew.

drink a case of beer and pass out and you'll spawn in your sauna

Ok who have a link to a free copy?

the hero Holla Forums never wanted
but the hero Holla Forums needed the most

found mine on the shit bay

Does everyone on Holla Forums fix old european cars?

The only thing this game is missing is optional online multiplayer. Then we could all shoot the shit and build cars then race them on the dirt road.

what the fuck happened to piratebay?

use thehiddenbay.xyz

Web 3.0 happened.
idlewords.com/talks/website_obesity.htm

Enjoy fresh Chinese botnet
哈哈外国人很蠢
t. 中国黑客

get of load of this bad driver

Like I said, I simply took a random diagram because I didn't want to reveal anything about the engine

does anyone know where the sauna is?

Connected to your shower in your house.
Wish I had a PC instead of a laptop so I could play this.

Enjoy your luke-warm pisswater.

the house doesn't have a shower tho

go through the door in your kitchen that looks like it goes outside.

pfft, don't know what Laptop you have m8 but mine can play it just fine and dandy

nice alienware

wow but this is super-sexist tho

mommy's credit card

m8 really?

My mom is poor. I take care of her more than she takes care of me. Don't bring my poor old mother into this, child.

so fucking what?

You sound like you have legit Aspergers my friend

Damn that shit was fucking great.
He may have gotten a bit too over dramatic there at the end though. When Trump wins I don't think its going to be the big "fuck you" he was hoping for. But God do I hope he wins

Sounds like someone spends his money on VIDEO GAMES

Enjoy it while it lasts, someones gonna get upset about it

basedgun cant into english, but i havent seen anyone correcting him on this yet
not like they're gonna do anything about it though

SJW don't play video games and don't care about autistic adults (or anyone who isn't working for them).

Where can I buy more sausage and beer? I couldn't understand the map so I went in a random direction hoping I'd find something but ended up gunning down the freeway at 100 mph with eurobeat playing on my radio, got a hitchhiker embedded in my windshield, and crashed into a barn while evading police

took a screenshot of the map
green is your house
red is the shop, also theres a car inspection office in the same building havent had my car inspected yet so idk what it does
blue is the mechanic's shop, can fix and tune your shit for plenty of cash
pink is the junkyard that spawns parts your stupid ass managed to throw thru the ground

in the same town, not the fucking building
i'm tired fuck off

how the fuck do i lock the doors? they keep opening no matter how many times i close them, and i have to keep the beer in the trunk

hold down left mouse instead of clicking it

I didn't even get to the fucking town, holy shit.

Holy shit nice.

Anyone know if this supports modding outside of the custom images/radio/paint jobs, I want to add stupid shit.

you put those 3 disk into each other making one part
also you forgot to put engine plate few steps before

where is towing cable?

fuck, i thought the engine plate was on the other side of the engine
and it takes fucking forever to disassemble this thing

yo how do i srtart this game am I missing something i get to my license and cant find a start button

sorry wrong image

wait nvm i just needed 1 more letter in the lastname for it to start

IS the van diesel or 98?

Diesel

good.

alright, the engine is supposedly finished, although i still have some parts that i don't know what to do with
however i tried to push the car into the garage, and of course it ended up doing a backflip, so now the roof is a wee bit damaged
and i ruined the front again because i accidentally stepped on it while installing the front wheels

Anyone know how to dupe save file, I don't care for savescumming but hardcore on deletes your save and hardcore off respawns you in town with no transport, I just want to lose progress when I die from engine randomly exploding or "crashing" from driving over uneven terrain instead of losing my entire game.

did you try jacking your car, what happens if you pee in the coolant resevoir?

Just get hammered.

what the fuck man

these roads are fucked up.

It's forbidden for Finns to be sober, there's a minimum blood-alcohol level imposed by the UN. Remember, a drunk Finn is a suicidally depressed happy Finn, and a suicidally depressed happy Finn doesn't try to take over the world with a horde of horse archers.

Turn left then right, never go right on the first turn, it's a death trap.

Ye the right from the first T junction is murder. the road is narrow as fuck, twisty and turny with blind corners that tighten and is elevated by about 5 meters with nothing surrounding it.

Acquire skill.

Vittu

Neat

How do you work the motor hoist?

Left clicking the handle raises it, right clicking lowers it. I haven't been able to build the motor though, so no idea how actually getting it to do anything would work.

when motor is complete you lower hoist and then screw up its screews to motor

Anyone know where is save toilet in Perjarvi(that village with pump and church)?

that part I figured out. can't connect the motor to the hoist. I restarted the game and it was connected by some magic though so I don't know.

next to the store

fuck this fucking car and the bullshit physics. just gonna take this tractor and get some pussy at the town.

wew lad

thanks, and where is Jokke guy that I am supposed to bring wood to?

That reminds me, I parked the van really close to the chopping block, and picking up the wood then trying to move it into the van made it break as if chopped. Made for real easy "chopping".

When someone orders something, a dart is put on the map. I assume you have to bring it there, though I haven't been able to figure out how actually delivering the wood works. Tried throwing it against a guy sitting outside near that point, but it did nothing and in hindsight I don't think that could have been the right location.

I read you drop it near him from the trailer by controlling tractor hydraulics.

I just loaded wood into the van. Whoops.

dont forget, you're here forever

Why the fuck can't i get the engine on the hoist? everytime i tighten the bolts down the engine centers itself but it doesn't actually get attached to the hoist.

Fuck around with the bolts for a bit

Yeah I got it now
wew

this, even the giant-ass truck doesn't have any problems on that road. probably sucks ass with a trailer, tho.

what worked for me is to connect the block to the hoist, save & quit to menu, continue, and then it was connected.

after 2 rollover deaths and a blind turn head-on collision it's finally ready.

now on to the chassis

thank you jesus

the ride home with a van full shit i bought was more tricky than the drive to the store

also handy during thunder storms since you can fucking die from answering it

Wew

You got struck by a lightning.

Good thing I didn't have permadeath enabled.

that fly is still around me

Suddenly the flies and mosquitos are a whole lot less annoying

fuck you too game, fuck you too

No wonder, you were way too sober.

reminder that if the mosquitoes get annoying you can always grab the radio out of your room and blast it while you work

also, do you have to install motor mounts separately or do you just drop the engine into the bay? I can't seem to either find the motor mounts nor am I able to just drop it into the engine bay.

fug I've just been using my van's radio

get the motor in the engine bay and the 3 motor mount bolts should show up

how the fuck do I attach the exhaust? I keep rubbing it against the car around the handbrake but I can't get a grip on how it actualy works. Sometimes I get the checkmark but it just falls off.

my starter part got bugged and cant install it

nevermind

Yeah fuck this game. My engine runs but I can't fucking attach the exhaust pipe. I have everything else good to go except for the exhaust.

same shit with fan belt

Who the fuck needs exhaust anyway.

I finally made the pilgrimage to the store and back. I have survived a single day in finnland, using the lean function to clean myself in the sauna without opening the door.
I had to look up a guide for the pistons but plan to just use guesswork and real life images to put the rest of that shitheap together.

How do I take the fanbelt out of it's packaging, I'm trying to add it to my engine but nothing is working, also I had to buy it, that piece of shit.

you just install it like a part and the packaging will disappear

Maybe I built it wrong, I can't seem to put it on

Time to cripple myself.

and have daddy issues :^)

and have daddy issues :^)

gotta install all the three shit, alternator, crankshaft, and something something

you need to move position of this alternator by adjusting screw with screwdriver and then move it back (when icon of hand appears)