PS4 jailbreaked

PS4 finally has games.

Other urls found in this thread:

please
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly if standard home consoles could be used as the pre-built PCs they are, it would at least better justify their continued existence.

This happened some time ago. We need to wait more, but, really, not even with jailbreak I would bother with one.

But my fellow goyims! wouldn't the PS4 Pro™ render this disgusting jailbreak obsolete?

I guess will take a look at Sony's OS, then update it to close the hole and move on.

Has been for a while. People already installed Steam on the fucking thing.

For reference.

Why? I've got a laptop with more power than the PS4.
I guess you have the option to turn down graphics to get around 40-50 fps instead of the "cinematic" 12-29fps you're otherwise stuck with.

For the sake of doing it really. I am genuinely curious to see what would run well or not.

Nothing.

Indie meme games would probably run fantastic on the thing.
So pretty much the same games as the actual library. :^)

1. Lose access to optimized physical games.
2. Get access to Gaben's Facebook with buttloads of EA pixel shit.

I got interested after seeing this thread and searched the internet for examples of a PS4 running Steam games. It can run Bastion at 22 fps. Amazing.

With the Pro, you might hit 30.

I was just memeing, but yes, that's pretty impressive. Reminds me of the good old days of Linux on the PS2.

SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY

It's pretty cool that it can be done, but that's about it.

PC gamers always try to justify their existence, oblivious to the world around them

is this latest firmware? Last time I updated was to redeem PS4 codes from the Capcom humble bundle.

Googled it, apparently they did this on firmware 4.01. Sony then pushed out an update to 4.05.

There's not really much point to getting a console anymore. The Wii U has a paltry selection of quality games that still outnumber the combined libraries of Xbone's and PS4's one good game, Bloodborne.

The real wave of the future are dedicated consoles. Atari Flashbacks have a good track record of selling like hotcakes.

Nintentoddlers…

I'm sorry, I was not aware there were more PS4 games than Bloodborne. I was under the impression that all of the good games were on the Vita.

Vita games come to PS4 now.

Does this mean we can play PS1, PS2 and PS3 games on it now?

Oh, you're also counting non-exclusives. I see.

What else has the PS4 got?

Summer Lessons and Ace Combat 7 are ways off, and under no guarantee they won't suck.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

I feel like selling my PS4 because my PC is more powerful

Not without working emulation.

So it's fucking pointless.

Gravity Rush 2 looks promising.
Gravity Rush remastered is pretty good.
A shit ton of weeb games.

what about these exclusives?

Half of those aren't even out yet. The rest are hit or miss.

Uncharted, Final Fantasy and Until Dawn are all trash. Sure, they're exclusive, but they certainly don't add weight to your argument.

Oh you sly dog, you.

You forgot Shenmue 3!!!

No such thing

PC's suck. The best version of Batman Arkham Knight is the PS4 version, not PC version due to being buggy and unplayable.

You'd be wrong. They got Yakuza, God Of War and Shenmue.

You didn't name any games tho

Those are games.

I don't consider games that are on different hardware exclusives which some of those are. Next Order, CyberSluts, Persona 5, Tearaway, World of Final Fantasy, Gundam Breaker 3, and DQ Builders.
Because they really couldn't be arsed to make a good game
More like Grand Autismo
Because they just needed to make another setpiece action game
2deep4me
Another collection that once again breaks up the story between consoles. These collections were supposed to fix that.
Who cares, see Grand Autismo
The only games on that list that are pure exclusives that I'm looking forward to or are out that I might buy are Nioh, Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza 0, and Bloodborne

Nice ruse.

Yeah, that one poorly ported game. That proves console master race.

PC blown the fuck out son!

Hows that skyrim remake going for ya? They let you add mods in it, or for fallout 4 yet?

Anyways going back to 4k res and always over 60fps, but dont feel bad for me… I like it here.

They won't be able to get close enough to the hardware to be able to run anything beyond quake

My modded ENB Skyrim with visual mods looks so much better in comparison to Skyrim 2 it's hilarious. Taking a look at the footage it's literally Skyrim slapped with a poorly done ENB, some special effects, and they called it a day.

It seems to get crazy casual in here any time consolefags speak up.

I don't play Skyrim.

Digimon World, Death Stranding, God of War, Spider Man, The Last Guardian, Horizon, Wild, Yakuza 0, Gundam Versus, Nioh, Gravity Rush 2 and Days Gone, Persona 5 are not out yet.

Uncharted 4 is the very definition of a generic shooter, 5/10, might be worth picking it up for 10 bucks if you really like generic 2000 action blockbusters.

Until Dawn is shit they pushed out of the door to see if they could recover something from the huge loss they took from developing it for so long. It was orginally developed for the PS3/PSMove, and it shows.

Drive Club is okay I guess. Infamous Second Son is okay, which is insulting since 1 & 2 were excellent. Ratcher & Clank is nowhere near as good as the originals.

Tearaway, CyberSleuth, Builders and Gundam Breaker, World of Final Fantasy are all on the PSVita with no major performance issues, maybe a little more loading. It's cooler to play them on the go IMO.

Bloodborne is gud. Also, no Killzone Shadow Fall? Or is it there and I missed it?

Shenmue III is coming to PC.

I don't care. PC gaming sucks. It's not even apart of the console wars. But PC swaggots want to feel included like the attention seeking losers they are.

The only ones getting butt-hurt here are you PC swaggots.

Nice projection, last I checked you were the one throwing a tantrum.

faggot.

He's just salty he has no games to play.

Why would you jailbreak the nogamesstation 4?

Says the swaggot doing the project and throwing the tantrum. LOL

PC swaggots are the ones pirating, creating emulators of console games because you swaggots can't afford the games or the consoles. Fucking cheapskate losers.

You have all the games you want if you use your imagination

At least it's not the Wii U.

Not only are you autistic but you're also retarded.

I want cuckchan to leave

PC gamers are not cheap

PC gamers just refuse to pay inflated prices for dog crap

AAA games used to mean something, then developers got lazy and the safety net of consoles AKA "We can release whatever the fuck we want even if it's a buggy mess and we'll still see huge returns because it's very hard to pirate on a console and good luck getting your money back"

This is why companies outright fucking hate services like STEAM, Batman Arkham Knight being the first "Victim" of STEAM's return policy has been confirmed to make publishers outright fucking scared of PC gaming as a whole because it gives gamers the ability to throw pieces of shit right back into publishers faces

I bet you if all major consoles right now were jailbroken overnight, you would see sales of console games virtually die outside of the actual good titles

Some of us like to try before we buy.

And most of us just prefer a proper keyboard and mouse with the option of a gamepad, joypad, and so on.

Enjoy those 'FREE' PS Plus games, though, I'm sure they're worth the wait!

I don't see the issue with Steam's refund feature.

What's bullshit is that if you stop your PS Plus service, it will lock you out of your PS Plus games.

And to insinuate that Steam is the only content distribution network for PC games would be pretty silly.

The trick is to never subscribe to PSN+.

I didn't, I just tried the 2 day trial. PS plus is a fucking scam.

I have faith that scientists will be able to identify and find a way to remove the consolefag gene.

You don't see an issue with steam's refund service because you're a gamer

Companies/publishers have stated in private they outright fucking hate STEAM, and as a result of it they've thrown even less money at PC ports

This is either master-tier bait, or evidence of those elusive cuckchan migrants I've been hearing so much about but never seen. But I'm disappointed in you, Holla Forums, you gave me your word that we left console war faggotry back on halfchan, and here you are taking some dickhead's bait. I trusted you and you let me down.

want to know a seecrit?
halfchan followed us here, from halfchan

As much as I know that sucks, did you honestly not have any suspicion that it was going to end up working that way?

BUT WHY?

PS+ AND XBOX LIVE OFFER YOU SO MUCH VALUE FOR YOUR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION

ITS A MONTHLY FEE FOR THEIR VERSION OF GAMESPY WHERE THEY DON'T HOST ANY SERVERS OR GAMES AND JUST ACT AS A TRANSFER HOST TO CONNECT GAMERS TOGETHER

THAT'S WHY WHEN YOU PLAY CALL OF DUTY EVERYONE LAGS LIKE SHIT BECAUSE GAMESP-I MEAN PS+/XBOX LIVE IS ONLY GETTING THE PERSON WITH THE FASTEST CONNECTION AND GETTING THEM TO HOST THE GAME

NOW PLEASE START UP YOUR CONSOLE AND GET SMACKED IN THE FACE WITH ADS TO WATCH MORE HBO PROGRAMMING AND BUY MORE GAMER FUEL LIKE A GOOD GOY

only have to spend £300 to play PS4 and *some* PC games as opposed to £900 to do both separately

pc gamers still desperately find a way to feel superior despite there being no good pc games in the past 5 years

There were no good games in the past 5 years period :)

i played it pirated it the bugs got patched out

there were, just not on PC :^)

There weren't :)

Yeah, but…online multiplayer. I know I'll get laughed out the fucking door for that but I need that EDF 4.1 co-op and KOF XIV. and on the chance that this works like PS3 hacks did iirc then even buying a legit copy for use on a hacked console will get me bricked.

As a poorfag it's fucking gnarly they got this done, though

oh yeah and s/o to all the legitimate spastics falling for console vs pc bait. again. topkek

Stop this stupid console war bullshit this instant, I do not want to see what happened on 2008-era Holla Forums to happen here.

denial is very bad for you, but it's expected of PC gamers by now

they have taken over, now nothing is safe

I'm not going to lie to you and tell you to waste $550+ on a modern PC just so you can find there's nothing your existing toaster couldn't play. The last good PC game was call of pripyat and even that was pretty weak.

There's no need to waste any money on PCs, thank you consoles graphical standards are so low everything runs on 10yo toaster.

God tier bait

high budget games happen on consoles, so high budget modern graphics only exist currently on consoles. Uncharted 4 and bloodborne look better than every modern PC game. I'd say even halo 5 probably does, but I haven't played that and have no interest in halo games past reach.

High budget marketing ;)

As someone who owns PS4, Wii U and a powerful PC, this consolewarring is just pathetic.

So many children desperately trying to convince themselves that the only platform they use must be the best one by shitting on whatever they don't have. As if every platform doesn't have its own pros/cons.

You faggots spend more time sperging out than actually playing games on whatever platform you've convinced yourself is objectively the best. You're living, breathing advertisements.

its cuckchanners what do you expect?

Nice lie, everybody knows that AAA devs are in cahoots with companies like NVidia, and they bloat their games with shit so that they can sell their new GTX 9 billion while looking like shit and they also make every game 100+ GB to make you buy new HDs.

Or how 99.999% of games if it has a PC version/port its better than a console is more than enough reason to just game on PC instead

Beside if you're buy a console you're still buying a PC, fucking hell every console made (Including upcoming) are not even custom hardware, they're just off the shelf parts locked down with an OS that has an AES 256 key that requires a specific numeric check before software will be read/used by it

I mean fucking christ I'm not a tech genius but I keep seeing people trying to exploit the USB drives on consoles when that's undoubtedly its strongest protection, if I was a hacker I would focus all my efforts the VERY VERY VERY wide open networking protocol of the systems and hack into them that way by emulating internet networks and making the systems thinking they're actuallyconnected to XBOX Live etc and exploit them that way

And there's absolutely no point in having gtx 420 so keep trying.

pretty much every multiplat from the past 2 years proves you wrong.

I wouldn't even call you a tech amateur tbh

Man Holla Forums is a shit board.

top notch spin m8

And the reason why I say its easier to just fake a network access authorization key and then hack into the systems that way to do whatever the fuck you want with them is because people have been doing that for over two decades with software like AutoCAD etc which require network ID checks along with USB Lock keys and other bullshit

Consoles could probably be hacked into in a moments notice if anybody truly amazing in the field decided to take a crack at it, and again I'd do it through the consoles laughably bad networking system

Hardware enumeration bypass via network is laughably easy, but it requires hackers who know how that shit works

But they spend their time cracking software that's worth millions of dollars and they couldn't give a fuck about consoles

This. Console elitism of any kind means you're proud to have only the experience of a small fraction of a console generation
PC is still the best because it spans numerous generations of games though

In Summary:

Everyone who is actual hardware/software hackers have more important shit to hack into and couldn't give a fuck about consoles and their laughable security

Console makers are beyond fucking happy real hackers don't give a shit about their stuff, the real hackers are busy breaking into shit like iOS/Government servers/Network databases etc

Speaking of iOS

Again, real hackers don't give a shit about consoles, and console makers are glad about it

lol, we're on a video game board here kid

Besides Nintendo consoles (The 3DS and WiiU) you mean?
I personally am happy to have my 3DS hacked, I can't wait to pirate the new Pokemon shit next month

Nah all consoles have terrible security, they're just off the shelf built systems with no custom hardware

And yeah hacked n3DS is a dream, its amazing how many games are crap though, the only one I've enjoyed is MH3U and MHX

It's like you're Jewish or something.

the 3ds is a joke system, the vita had all the games all along.

God damn I really liked Ni-oh's demos. The world needs more Onimusha.

That will be the most depressing image I see today.

LOL Stupid SJW.

You're the retard swaggot.

Nice try swaggot.

I have friends, they just give me games

here's the worthwhile pc exclusives from the past 5 years for comparison

i know it was actually done by cuckchan baiters, but a sony employee would actually be more understandable

You didn't post a picture.

Do you want recommendations for anything

Oh they give you games do they? Still a cheapskate move. At least I never have to beg for anything I want, I simply buy it.

I have the complete sega saturn library and a number of original xbox games to work through. I don't like grand strategy, I don't like bad RPGs, I'll stick to good games.

Nice. You'd better have Powerslave on that Saturn list or else I'll call you a faggot.

not that the vita doesnt have a good library. i just wish it had hdmi-out

why would I play the piss easy PC port of it or the garbage PC "version"? Of course I have the saturn one. I'm mostly playing Japanese games, and have been giving magical hoppers a try. It's very good.

Sega Saturn…the only game system that PC pirates have trouble putting on emulators. LOL

there's also the n64, original xbox, and anything since that. ps2 emulation is also shit.

frankly emulation is a bit of a joke. It's novel, but past the 4th generation? lol.

Heres 5
And I can still play every exclusive from the past plus emulation.
Your console war shittery ends here.

ahahahaha holy shit autism military sim 3, god damn that's a pathetic list

Ill be sure to play all the games you cant 4free

EYE is the shit. I really hope Deathwing is gud.

Say, have you played the second Assault Suit Valken on the Saturn? I always wanted to give that a shot but I've never heard anything about it.

Exactly. Emulation for those systems becomes complicated for PC pirates.

SJW isn't valid in this situation, user.
SJW is someone who uses dirty tactics onto others to get what they want, like harassing others, shaming, guilt by association, etc, etc.

SJW =/= Lefty. Although, I understand the confusion, because leftists are fucking stupid.

heres something for your casual taste

This is what I'm wondering, how did cuckchan even come here in the first place, did they have YET ANOTHER exodus? I mean, Jesus fuck, the arguments have been more infantile & strawmanned here than before lately. It seriously reeks of underage.

That's because you're a broke ass loser.

I on the other hand will be playing these games on ACTUAL game consoles. Money is no issue on my part, I got plenty of it.

Is Arma gud for singleplayer or is it fun with friends/others only?
Also is it optimized? I've heard countless tons of shit about how bad Arma 2 ran.

E.Y.E is neither bad or good
E.Y.E transcends objectivity

kinda like a shitter css zombie mod. do you also watch the walking dead you shit eating mouthbreathing redditor?

Assault Suit Leynos II? I didn't see Assault Suit Valken on saturn.

Reminder

I said E.Y.E. is the shit, not shit.

SJW's like to complain about a lot of shit and since swaggot rhymes with faggot (or f-a-g-g-o-t if that word is filtered here), they get easily offended.

I'm not sure to be honest, I think it was japan onry.

to be nitpicky about this, you're only half correct.
All SJWs are leftists. It's not simply what they do, it's a combination of what they do and what they believe, with the beliefs having to do with a very liberal mindset.
Not all leftists are SJWs however, although someone could make the argument that they are to some degree.
Finally, a right wing person cannot be an SJW. They can engage in activity that SJWs do, but that doesn't make them an SJW, because they are not doing their stupid bullshit for "social justice", as that phrase is defined by the left.

They're pouring in en masse because cuckchan has paid accounts with a dedicated board now (gold accounts is no longer a meme), 4/pol/ is so cucked they insta ban you for mentioning some Clinton campaign member's name, and the owner is considering deleting boards. I know this because of how Holla Forums was recently flooded with dozens of threads about this by retards who can't use the catalog.

The fuck does swaggot even mean? It sounds like some new spoiled child new age lingo. Are you retarded or just underage?

Actually some right wing people are SJW's, since some of them have spoken out against Donald Trump's "hate" speeches.

Indeed, paying 60-70 dollars for the cinematic experience makes you have the greater service.
Im playing, Shadow Warrior 2, Metroid Prime and SoulCalibur 4free and on the same platform.

For some time, especially with the editor, youll probably want to join a community or play some MP after a while.

Im either an autist or a normalfag user
Try baiting harder

My mistake, how many circles have you lived trough brother?

holy fucking SHIT
that is taking the very heart of what makes imageboards unique and the foundation for chan culture and just fucking rips it right out of the body. 4chan was beyond redemption after first exodus but now it's tumbling down an abyss into hell, holy christ.

then they aren't right wing even if they call themselves that. cuckservatives try and label themselves as "conservative republicans" but they aren't, they are verifiably watered down liberal democrats. That you don't actually know this tells me you're either new here or you never venture outside of Holla Forums or /a/.

If they are SJWs, they are leftists. If I call myself a dog and say "bark bark" it doesn't matter, I'm obviously still human.

Adolf Hitler was a textbook SJW.
Drug Cartel's are SJW's.

SJW isn't locked to one ideal, user. I'll agree to disagree and keep to the fact that all first world SJW's are leftists. Social Justice is now for the Jews

faggot isn't filtered here, trust me, you can be as wild as possible, read the rules, we are MUCH more liberated here. You can insult to your hearts content.
Welcome to freedom, friend.

Christ. That's absolutely fucking REPUGNANT.
On one hand I hope they go broke, on another, I hope they don't, because if they do. They'll flood this board faster than than rapefugees to Sweden.

Might take a break from 8ch if that's the case, the next few days are going to be rough.
Mark might need to make "THE RULES" text a bit bigger.

A swaggot is an idiot that goes beyond faggotry by dressing up like a jackass wearing skin tight pants that doesn't go past your ankles, so it exposes your socks, they wear stupid fucking Kanye West glasses and a stupid hat that says "swag", trying to act gangster. Basically dressing and acting like Enzo Amore(in the picture with the blond hair). Now stop acting like a retard, swaggot.

Seems like a goon term to me
Like poozed

Pozzed?

Thrice
I still have no idea what the story is about or how to side with the feds.

Enzo is a certified Grand retard who can't wrestle for shit and will probably botch himself into retirement, user, don't talk about him like that.

no, you're being pedantic about something I already addressed. I specifically said "social justice" as defined by the left which means that, as an ideological package, "social justice" today inherently involves progressive concepts like feminism, patriarchal oppression, LGBT rights, gun control, open borders, no laws regarding illegals, etc. Your argument against mine is using the technical definition of what "social justice" actually is rather than the ubiquitous definition of what we ALL know it to mean in current year.

no man, it's poozed
it's pozzed with an extra helping of pajeet street shitting

Oh. That's much more clear, definitely, carry on!

Enzo definitely prefers PS4 over PC tbh fam. Most "swaggots" use Macbooks exclusively because they can't operate a PC without getting a virus.

PC gamer here, don't feel superior. Actually a little mad I wasted that GPU money four years ago for no games.

Or maybe just maybe they are SJW conservatives. They may speak against gay marriage. But they will disown a conservative candidate for the racial and sexual slurs they used because it makes the Republican Party look bad.

Adolf Hitler is an anti-SJW, just like Trump. On the political spectrum, SJW's can go either way, but I agree it's mainly leftist, but it doesn't prevent them from being right winged either, but to be fair those SJW's are more on the moderate side than the far right.

That's relative, it depends on the person. I could personally use a PC to teach myself about 3D models, coding, emulation, photoshop and animation.

Ok, that's good to know. Because it's censored at Holla Forums.

Halfchan truly is a pozzed piece of leftist shit at this point.

w8 wot
OUR Holla Forums? are you saying 8/b/'s mods have fallen into liberal cancer like seemingly every other website in existence? i never go there and i don't think they get much traffic, but it really irritates me how many retards drink the koolaid

PC is dying out

hey man didn't you see dragon's dogma? A game that sold millions on console? It's finally on PC! FINALLY! Wow its only 4 years late

Well to be fair, swaggots are goons.

LOL

I don't care what Enzo prefers, a swaggot is a swaggot, whether or not he uses a PC, Macbook, Xbox, Wii U or PS4 is irrelevant to the term.

For the fuck of it?
Doing things is fun and don't always have to be the most efficient method of doing this. I guess Holla Forums should be one to not know what fun means.

You have to go back. You've already proven with your posts in this thread that you are a stereotypical cuckchanner. You probably don't even wear underpants under your trousers.

halfchan Holla Forums

Yup.

Yup. Holla Forums has fallen.

Mars, Hack the door to the first complex, get the final ending or fail the whole experience

Oh boy, its the retard who bought the laptop in 2012 again, what a magnet to these threads.

No

lol

So what you're trying to say is that you're a swaggot?

Oh, so that was what today's update was for.

Or maybe I have a life and don't have time to figure out if it's filtered all over Holla Forums or not.

and you did it.

Go back there and never show your face here again.

We don't need your ilk.

Holy shit, you truly are fresh off cuckchan.

STRAIGHT OUT OF CUCKCHAN

I can use a PC for various things, but I don't need an expensive outdated GPU for no games.

Is it actually for SJW reasons?
Holy shit

Top cuck

Just tried Assault Suit Leynos 2. Apart from a bit of a rough framerate on the first boss, it's absolutely incredible.

You can use it for datamining. Like breaking WPA2 keys for example. Or breaking compressed files with passwords.

Or hardware emulation for emulators.

Because people can

Well, thats not saying much, the PS4 runs on an AMD Jaguar core. Pretty much any 500 dollar laptop will have superior hardware

its also kinda missing the point, since $500 GPUs aren't putting out better graphics than a $300 laptop with an IGP.

armafags get out plis

i don't think it can get sadder than this you plebs really are grasping at anything you can

our Holla Forums is also pozzed but no

what

>>>/somethingawful/

What is TLS

Even then its a shitty sentence

Is so much better

I have a PS4 and the only game from that list I own is Bloodborne.
I mostly use my PS4 for fighting games

The point is that the only decent PC games are decades old, retard.

The ps4 is funny in that the hardware is great for anything except games, sony really REALLY didn't care
If the hack ever makes it easy to replace the operating system entirely with linux so it's a PS4 just in the branding, i'd buy one to make it my cheap home server/NAS/blu-ray player/emulator box
Then i would use the 256MBs of ddr3 ram as a dedicated disk cache and the NAND would work as a small SSD to store the most important/accessed parts of the operating system. The ARM coprocessor would just do nothing since i don't know how to write my own tools for that and i don't know of any gnu/linux distributions which make use of a coprocessor, specially one of a different architecture

Same could be said about console games

PC games don't have generations, they first profit from hw&sw upgrades, then start to degenerate. Each one has its own optimal hardware configuration, including specific OS and driver versions.
So once you have two games far enough away from each other on a PC, then both run very suboptimal. Far enough back and you get into emulation.
OTOH consoles are fixed configurations running each game as perfect as possible. You need three or four of them to span two decades, but if you keep those around, you're guaranteed your stuff runs like on day one.

But this is perfect for games.

holy fugg

This was already known in 2014. Sony uses a variant of FreeBSD, while Microsoft runs Windows 10 on their x86 console.

They patched it but I'm at 3.55 hopefully there will be a way. Games are too big though.

well the "physical" part is dumb, but you guys do know that software made for the ps4 behaves differently right? Games running on console have much better interaction with their system, unlike on PC, where games need an incredible number of "safety checks" so that games don't fuck up other applications running , the system, or themselves. And also add the fact that they need to be able to run in many hardware configurations.

PC Gamers = Pirate Cheapskates Disaster Race or Pedophile Cum Loving Virgins

user, i'm beginning to think you haven't been here long, you sound like you'd fit in at Neogaf

lol

Physical games are collectible and valuable. I remember when I bought a Dreamcast game called Power Stone 2 for $3 at a thrift shop. It's complete and playable. It runs for $79.99 on ebay. I bought the PS1 version of Batman Forever The Arcade Game for $11. It runs to about $130 on ebay I think. I even bought a rare PC Japanese Import of Splatterhouse for $11. It's so rare, I imagine it would run to about $300-1000 on ebay. Physical copies are like baseball cards or comic books, the rarer it is, the more expensive it is.

"Physical" means the game comes on disc and can actually be owned, unlike a Steam subscription.
PC games used to run directly on the standardized IBM compatible hardware, similar to consoles, before Microsoft fucked everything up with the behemoth which is Windows.

YOU DID IT M8, YOU SHOWED 'EM WRONG

Exactly. My Steam account got hacked, so I couldn't regain access or change my e-mail address or anything with that account. I lost the games I owned. So I decided to switch to console gaming.

This never actually happens.

Didn't people politely tell you to fuck off? I can feel my IQ dropping just by being in your presence.

It can and it did happen, they got to my e-mail and then my Steam account.

Go swallow semen faggot.

I can't imagine how you could type that, seeing how triggered it makes you.

Fuck off filth.

Triggered? I think you're projecting faggot.

Look at this fucking fag and laugh.

You have to be a complete imbecile to get your account hacked. It's on the level of Nigerian scams.

ok

The most important thing is to set your profile to private, so nobody sees the value of your account.

Or maybe it happened on a massive scale to anyone who had a Steam account. Stop being a faggot defending Steam and realize it's not perfect.

Proof:
please use archive.is/articles/77000-steam-accounts-hacked-every-month-new-securi/1100-6433003/

You're still a mouth breathing retard m8

* wwwDOTgamespotDOTcom/articles/77000-steam-accounts-hacked-every-month-new-securi/1100-6433003/

Go drink bleach faggot.

says the gay nigger who is painfully obviously a newfag of the highest degree.

Perhaps you can surpass the (260) faggot or whatever the number was with you being this much of a fucking faggot.

What's the matter? Did your mom fuck a black guy? LOL Loser.

Not only can you not read simple instructions but you also apparently can't read the article.

I don't give a damn and I already read the article. It's not my fault you don't know how to put two and two together when I capitalized "dot".

Is this an ebin ruse of "I was merely pretending to be retarded" or do you completely lack self awareness?
In any case you get the gayest poster award of this and the last year by a mile.

I see you're avoiding the question because it hit the nail right on your head. So you decided to throw more insults, trying to "pretend" that it doesn't hurt your feelings. Loser.

PROTIP the title isn't the entirety of the article.
It's pretty simple really 1-2% of users are too stupid to use or understand why they should use security features and lo o and behold 1-2% of users in this thread are that retarded.

And it's not my fault you can't put two and two together when you see "please use archive.is" in the middle of your broken link.

You're an embarrassment. Just go back to cuckchan already.

Our dear cuck is one of those 1%. He's even dumber than most normalfags.

Did you read pc master race? I must have missed that.

Great reading comprehension you have my friend.

The butt-hurt and retardation of the PC Master Race Faggots are showing.

Nice try faggot.

Someone rage reported about the anti-PC Master Race pic someone posted. Looks like someone is butt-hurt, but it's obviously not the console fanboy.

^_^