St. Louis is hitting murder levels that shouldn't even be possible!

The city of St. Louis - population 315,000 - is at 199 homicides, and will probably cross 200 before the year is over due to victims of earlier crimes dying in the hospital, even if no additional murders are committed in the city. In the developed world, a normal murder rate is 0.5 to 1.5 murders per 100,000 people - STL's current rate is 63.2! This is the highest of any big city in the entire US, and is on par with some of the worst cities in BRAZIL.

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/st-louis-th-homicide-victim-of-the-year-was-shot/article_98516bff-d6c1-5bb9-b745-0a7a51015de3.html

I guess it goes to show even if everybody was a shitskin they'd still chimpout and kill each other like it was Brazil and Brazil has more murders than pretty much the rest of the fucking world combined by itself. It's also the most mongrelized nation in the world. Really makes you think, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7la4gp/ive_driven_down_all_of_detroits_roughly_2100/
bridgemi.com/about/bill-mcgraw
archive.fo/2jBcW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good.

stl area user here
was out on Delmar the other day
when I went into a place at 8pm it was fine, left after midnight and the feral ghouls were roaming just like it was New Vegas
They tried acting like humans and using manipulation tactics to try to prey upon my White empathy.
I quickly interrupted them to say that I do not want to hear what their hustle pitch and that it was my birthday. It was a female boon and a male. They were beginning to say how they're a young couple… as I'm out with my waifu. They're telling me this, like they're just like me or something.
The male nigger literally apologizes then tried to give me a dollar for my birthday.
I declined. It was the dumbest shit ever.

I left because the ferals were roaming and I really didn't want to get into a self defense situation on my birthday.

Niggers ruin everything.

/thread

"waifu" isn't that an imaginary anime girlfriend or some weird shit. Did you mean your wife? Or are you dating some slant eyed chick?

Unless he's walking around with waifu pillow it sounds like he's talking about a gook

This is whiteys fault.

I'm from Idaho but I've been working in StL for a few months. Thank God I'm visiting home for Christmas. The niggers here are sullen and rude, worse than any I've seen [I've lived around niggers in NYC, LA and 2 Midwest cities]. The "police" are mostly niggers, but they've been totally gelded by the nigger-loving left: they don't drive normal cop cars, instead they go around on bicycles or these little golf cart looking things that go 35mph tops. The result of this is that even in my upper class neighborhood, teenage dindus speed down the street at insane speeds. Old, mentally deranged sheboons shuffle down the sidewalk screeching incoherently. In stores, negroid cashiers slowly and resentfully ring you up while listening to music or babbling into their headphones [niggers do this thing where they talk on the phone through their headphones for hours at a time throughout the day]. The educated niggers are treated with almost divine reverence by the whites in the city. White women flock to them and white men shake their hands enthusiastically, becoming almost giddy at being in the presence of a real-life nigger. There is no hope for these whites; they have sunk beneath the label of "cuck". They are children. Faggot, liberal children. This whole city needs to be purged. No prisoners, no mercy. Even when I met a white man at a bar who was making fun of two babbling moon crickets and bitching to me about how all the beggars are black, he gets weirded out and says he's a centrist when I suggest that segregation works better and that whites have a responsibility to keep niggers in check. Honestly, this whole country is fucked, and I hope everyone in it dies of genital herpes deep behind their eye sockets. Maybe the Muslims actually are the only hope.

I know that feel.

If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

You'd have to populate it with race realists otherwise it would happen all over again.

This is how the police are taking revenge on the niggers of St Louis. Their refusal to stop niggers from killing niggers is retribution for their Ferguson/BLM shit.

But that's what niggers want. Nigs absolutely love killing other nigs and want the freedom to do it with impunity, so that would be the most retarded way possible to take revenge. Might as well hand them free chicken and grape drink while they're at it, too.

Correct.

The only way Whites will be free from stuff like this is when we have our own, White only country.

And the police are happy to oblige. The police like seeing niggers kill niggers. They certainly don't want to risk their own lives trying to stop ungrateful niggers from killing each other. Would you?

So is it okay to be a race traitor as long as it's some soulless chink? The absolute state of Holla Forums.

Only St. Louis is like that though.

Holy fucking shit, I could have sworn it was far larger. The west really does fall off a cliff after the Mississippi, doesn’t it…

Lurk two years before posting. But have some spoonfeeding since it's Christmas: In this context it just means user's wife/girlfriend, without any implication that she's a jap or a gook.

Its just like the 3rd world, how progressive.

Atlanta here, join the club.

suffer not the shill to live, a rope for thee soon.

denver checking in, fuck niggers fuck spics

pls b fake

How is this good? The kikes successfully overthrew another Christian city with their favorite biological weapon of mass destruction. I guess when they destroy them all your response will be, "Great!".

Don't lament those who are already dead. Focus on what it can do to further our cause instead.

Russia, the left's most hated country is the only hope. I would put China next and Iran in third place. I can't think of anything to put in fourth place on the hope list.

Yet they vote for them in droves. Shit's insane.

Kill yourself; nothing is dead. You want us to run away from our problems.

The St. Louis ghetto is fucking dead. The more they kill each other and make headlines, the better. Kikes running the nation are the problem and you're going to waste time getting triggered over niggers killing niggers?

Its why they need to have their own state. Like an Indian Nation. It gives them a place to pursue their identity while providing containment for the rest of the country.
I understand most of the idiots on this board would rather see them spread across the country, shitting up every city, but that will only become more and more corrosive on the nation as a whole over time.
You have to give them their version of the NWF so the rest of the country can survive.

The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend. Just because America is cucked and hates Russia doesn't mean that Russia is better

Does anything scream nigger as much as a .75 kdr?

I mean, besides baketball, grape drank, fried chicken, watermelon, new shoes, tight pussy, and a warm place to shit.

Many areas of St Louis look like war zones. I think people who haven't been there tend to underestimate how shitty it is because you never hear about it compared to Chicago.

St Louis is divided between St Louis city and St Louis county. The metro area is huge, but most people live in the county so the city numbers seem low. St Louis is actually a perfect case study in white flight. The city itself is almost perfectly segregated between white areas and black areas (with far fewer white areas). The county used to be all whites who fled the city, but blacks have now conquered north county and are slowly penetrating into South and even West county (West tends to be middle class to upper middle class and most of their non-whites are pajeets and Asians). And St Charles has been expanding rapidly to take in the whites fleeing from the negro encroachment into St Louis county.

Chicago checking in. Commies love talking about their love for nigs here but they don't associate with them at all and it is very rare for me to see black/white couples. White women always seem scared of nigs, but the most openly anti-nig people I meet are usually Asian. The only real negative here, other than it being a degenerate cesspool generally, is that white children are largely niggerfied culture-wise.

Current jewish propaganda is trying to convince us that these cities (detroit, specifically) are just as safe as any other city as long as you aren't in a gang. And while it is true that most of these deaths are niggers shooting each other, pretending that it's safe to be around that is just going to get whites killed.

this was so long ago, I can't remember the names or location, but I'm sure it's happened a thousand times since. Jews are directly convincing whites its in their best interest to either kill themselves, or blatantly disregard their own safety, and it enrages me.

Here's an example, with 24.5k upboats
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7la4gp/ive_driven_down_all_of_detroits_roughly_2100/

here's what else this jew(?) is up to
bridgemi.com/about/bill-mcgraw

The niggers in StL just can't stop killing and go into the white neighborhoods to be people of crime

It's unfortunate when once great white cities fall to the plague of niggers but on the bright side, the niggers are doing a bunch of the nigger killing for us until the race war starts. Less niggers means less nigger babies, this is good news.

And there it is. There's jewery afoot.

STL user here too. That assessment is about right except the real estate boom had a bunch of blacks buying toward the St. Charles area to move on up from N county areas. Check city-data.com and you'll see what I mean. Also there are very few blacks in W county but a surprising number of Asians compared to when I was a kid out there in Chesterfield.

That is a great redpill and we should use that picture to collect the salty tears from leftists.

I feel sorry for the yanks.
t. Strayan

Locals are the LAST people you should trust about a city. To them their environment is normal. Frogs in boiling water, etc.

wow they really stick out don't they

WOW BLACKS REALLY ARE VIOLENT SAVAGES AND TO THINK IF THIS GRAPH IS 100% TRUE JUST HOW MANY OF THEIR CRIMES GO UNREPORTED sheeiit i ain't talkin to no POLICE *SMACKS LIPS* *GRABS CROTCH* *SIPS DRANK* *KICKS CAT* *STEALS CAR* *RAPES PASSENGER PULLES GAT* *ROBS STORE* *CAPS CLERK C WALKS OUT * *PANTS DROP* *HITS FLOOR* FUCK WHITE PEOPLE WHITE HELP

Mfw I unironically live here.

Thats pretty much exactly how Chicago is, or any city infested with niggers. If people dont want to see the reality, what can ya do to change their minds. Its right fuckin there to see.

.175 kdr

hol up

I have noticed the Manchester and Ballwin area seems to be a dumping ground for the middle east. Arabs all over the place there now.

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop. we need the freedom to post the truth without being punished.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

True that but Brazilian police doesn't joke around. The following video shows policemen torturing two thieves in, let's say, a very non-orthodox way.

GRAPHIC CONTENT

Polite sage

Another Stl city user here. My new hobby is going into jewgle street view and capping the ruins of life after white people. Pic related is a collage of some of my favorites. It looks like a third world country because they are a third world people, and this is even with the benefit of having on average 23% white blood. If you want to join in the fun, start looking north of Delmar Ave or basically anywhere with a high murder rate in

protip: Cote Brillante and College Ave are goldmines. There are some blocks where literally every house is run down and boarded up. Also, the bottom right picture reminds me of the El Rey motel from New Vegas.

have you ever been to St. Louis? it was lost decades ago

also, all the dead are niggers, so in a white that's whites taking the city back

*in a way

I'm pretty sure it is St. Louis which for several years running had stats showing that 100% of murder, 100% of rape and almost 100% of all other violent crimes were committed by Blacks.
Just checked, yes my memory served me correctly.
This is one of the most powerful red pills as only around 50% of the population is black.
Old article about this very thing:
archive.fo/2jBcW
I recommend checking the stats for yourself, if you can still download them and they haven't been sanitized.

Every threat has the same jewsus loving faggots and shilling for jews. The net is almost useless at this point. Time to kill jews. Everything else is just a distraction.