Why does Holla Forums always have weird images at the bottom?

I hate them all. I'm sorry to have to do this, but I won't make another post here until it's removed.

If you hate the Swastika then you don't belong here in the first place. Not only should you stop posting here, stop coming here fag.

Fuck off newfag

Remind me to cry for your absence.

That's why the images are here.

Here's a bump for our newblood.

Sike, it's actually a sage

Facepalm

Good. Bye.

Most people don't like it, but kampfy thinks his little corner image is super ebin so they're here to stay

INTO THE >>>/oven/

The images are to give the vague impression that the board is a legit anti-jew website, despite the fact it is run and controlled by Chabad Lubavitch jews and solely focuses and promotes neocon zionist jews in every election worldwide for the last 3 years.

Often the graphic is a jew in-joke "mocking the goyim" and the retards lap it up.

Essentially the graphic should be permanently of Sholom Rubashkin if it ever was a fair reflection of the ownership of Holla Forums

>this much asshurt when multiple threads came and sunk yesterday beating this stupid kike into a dead horse, nothing stopping you from making a new good thread, while (((implying))) that 8ch ever was in support of any neokikes - trump inlcluded - maybe some magapedes that stumbled onto the site but overall the consensus is distrust and you know it, schlomo, but you fearmonger and shillpost like above to create bigger rifts in this community in a slide thread

Fuck off.

The only threads I observed being sunk yesterday were those exposing jewish Trump commuting the sentence of uber kike fraudster and undocumented immigrant child slaver and meth plant owner Sholom Rubashkin

Holla Forums is sobased that all it has done for the past few years is campaighn for every neocon zionist jew in world politics

So hard to determine whether pol is run by Chabad Lubavitch Kushner-bot kikes…

you don't deserve to be here, faggot.

to make fucking 9 year olds ask questions

Yeah, Holla Forums's autism drives away yet another useless kike cuck / beta bitch. Goodbye shareblue.

Afrika Korps needs your respect - take my sage and goodbye.

I actually quite like this Christmas one. In general I think they're pretty stupid and childish, makes me feel a bit like I'm in a brit/pol/ thread or on 4cuck and that I'm pretending to be a super-serial1337hackz0r.

As long as there are a few decent people to exchange ideas with though I'll stick around this place.

forgot to sage.

sage

gassing myself now

This one is fine. I didn't like the last one though.
They really are variable in quality.

You kiketard. All criticism of mensch Trump was insta-ban during election season.

Any source for your lies?

It's apparent to anybody who isn't a newfag. Also, when he launched a strike on that abandoned Syrian base, it was another ban fest for ANY criticism of Trump, the Israeli wardog.

All according to keikaku.

I agree, if they're not cute nazi anime girls they're weird

What are you sliding this time?

Possibly the dozen or so threads exposing the uber kike Sholom Rubashkin undocumented child immigrant slaver and drugs lab cartel boss who trumpstein bravely commuted yesterday, Rubashkin served 8 years eight days and was released on the 8th day of Hannukah.
Fucking BASED!

The based jew mods then mods shut down every thread about this in favour of the dozens of pointless meaningless threads all stickied and the other pointless threads allowed on the first page.

That's what happens when Kushner owns the chans

Eat shit.

Aww, poor kike triggered by Sonnenrad, Santa and Winter-chan

One time I saw something on Holla Forums and got mad.

kek