What will the revolution do to stamp out white muh privilege?

What will the revolution do to stamp out white muh privilege?

There's no such thing as white muh privilege. Non issue.

Fuck off nigger.

No muh privilege will survive in communism

How can muh privilege exist without vertical power-structure? How can there be muh privilege when every community lord over themselves?

As long as it also stamps out muh oppression.

America was a mistake

According to lefties just being born with a penis means you get paid more.

The worldwide revolution bring about a borderless world so that people of color may flood into Europe and the US.

Pic related, no white people = no white muh privilege

but there still will be about 1 billion "white people"

just a smaller percentage of the world population

well you know

whities gotta pay

The majority of them are old, and young ones are spread out in areas like Nebraska and Poland, most population centers will be fully nonwhite. Let's not forget that antifa will kill any of them that have harbored anti-immigration views.

ANd you want to know why? Because the weak shoudl fear the strong.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Agreed. The loss of Adolf Hitler means that whites lost.

With all this talk about "stamps" and "muh WHITE privelege", I'm kinda aesthetically inclined to think that a lot ("lot", as in a collective group of items in an auction) of people just don't understand that "White muh privilege" supplies a LOT of individuals with "food stamps". Let me tell you something about some of my "White privelege"…it also includes my White taxes, my White hard work (to keep your leftist ass shit afloat), my Working Class White labor to keep your computers functioning and your water clean, my White dollar to put YOUR child through college and feed your family, my White sacrifice to cover your medical. The reason you ignorant fucks have such ability to say such things and act like muh privilegeD FUCKING WHITE KIDS, is because THIS White Nigger worked his ass off to make it possible. I'm not in the slightest bit racist, but if you fucks continue playing this little game…you may just create one (and you can probably tell, you don't want me as an enemy).

Hitler didn't care about "whites". The Nazis killed more whites than anyone else. Slavs, French, Britons, Scandinavians. But post-war Nazis have embraced some weird kind of pan-European mentality.

Hitler wanted peace, the Allies made sure that wouldn't happen. If someone goes to war, it's best to fight back.

If Hitler wanted peace so bad why go all the way and syart war with the poles, Netherlands, belgium, and France in 1939?

Because that is totally wanting peace right.

He needed to secure the Atlantic coast so he could defend Europe from the UK and USA's invasion (see: D-Day)

Because Europe had been fighting each other for centuries and needed to be united.

There is no "war" if no one fights back. Who's ignorant enough to believe a war won't be started? Fuck it, everybody wants an new Apocalypse, I believe the vote is in.

Show me one fucking ounce of self-driven compassion (on either side). No, you fucknig left idiots are led so easily into a slaughter by leaders who promote war and global domination. Blind fucks. I don't care anymore, keep pushing.

I like this site, its pretty good for release and shit.

The ultimate truth is simple…the only "White muh privilege" you ever come in contact with is some bratty rich kid who runs his/her/it's mouth incessantly and throws a damned fire bomb. Btw, tell your boys its much more effective to just walk up to the structure and light it on fire than it is to spend time making a cocktail right in the street where social media can observe (some dumb shit just wanted to look shit).

Hitler did care about whites during the start of his career, but towards the end of the war his meth habit meant he was a raving lunatic and pretty much intent on killing everyone out of spite

When did he ever care about whites? He cared about Germans, that was about it, and he got 7 million of them killed.

The Americanisation of race and politics irks me,

what did he mean by this?

Nazis love East-Central European states that have avoided the immigration common in Western Europe. A white paradise, apparently

Dismantlement of the capitalist mode of production and the naturally forming equality that is in some places perpetuated from older forms of differences such as slavery. This will lead to a cultural shift wherein race no longer becomes of importance as a social strata.

Let me tell you about the revolution, friend.

Today, the KKK fuckers come together at night to hang an innocent man.

Tomorrow, innocent men will come together in broad daylight to hang the KKK fuckers!

Pretty ironic, since people are somehow leaving our aryan paradises to those mudslamic multi-culti shitholes.

When will this meme die?