Sholom Rubashkin discussion and digging

Amidst the concern trolling, some anons started digging up dirt on this yid. This thread is for that only. No DRUMPF IS FINISHED or MODS COMPROMISED EXODUS NOW allowed in my thread you fucking faggots. Shills get the rope too.

White House article:
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-trump-commutes-sentence-sholom-rubashkin/

Now starting dumping all you've found. Let's not get sidetracked this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5kF4N
archive.is/VCeq6
archive.is/9B2r6
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/12/21/trumps-emergence-great-champion-jewish-people/
rense.com/general60/zcre.htm
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/american-public-opinion-toward-israel-an-overview
8ch.net/pol/res/11066619.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11067221.html
shareblue.com/author/oliver/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/15/huffpo-scrubs-jason-fullers-ultimate-punishment-tr/
archive.is/13fOZ
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-22/trump-commutes-27-year-sentence-kosher-meat-executive-after-congress-finally-agrees-
jpost.com/Israel-News/Trumps-election-heralds-coming-of-Messiah-says-Deri-472282
archive.org/details/MurderingIowavideosTranscript
youtu.be/1Ts0rxBVLEU
archive.is/4nsav
archive.is/W0Ylq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Rubashkin
failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2012/11/sholom-rubashkin-jr-violates-parole-must-return-to-prison-123.html
archive.is/v7cIs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubashkin_family
m.youtube.com/watch?sts=17519&t=3s&v=17Phf54R710&layout=mobile&client=mv-google&skipcontrinter=1
renegadetribune.com/trump-commutes-prison-sentence-sholom-rubashkin/
youtu.be/rFr4C2BPLeM
cnbc.com/2017/12/22/why-trump-commuted-sholom-rubashkins-27-year-prison-sentence-commentary.html
tabletmag.com/scroll/252236/to-understand-the-reaction-to-rubashkins-release-look-to-chabads-history
archive.is/hwonU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To find out who rules you, look to whom you cannot criticize.

Lubavitchers bought the board.

11 Threads deleted

You don't get to hide that shit, you fucking kike. Trump did this at the behest of Alan Dershowitz who has ties to Cernovich, aka this website's lawyer.(THREAD DERAILER WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

Dershowitz represented Jeffrey Epstein. Trump appointed the limp dick prosecutor in that case, who gave Epstein a slap on the wrist, as secretary of labor.

Dershowitz is Soros tier.

Remember when Elon Musk was giving a speech at some dinner/function with US troops and he made some strange remarks that they should be very careful and measured about how willing they were to obey orders no matter what they were? It's starting to click.

I am trying to remember what web sites I read about this years ago when it was happening.

other thread is anchored how long before this gets deep sixed

The entire Trump administration and its fake nationalism are a front to dupe honest American patriots into continuing along with the likudnik neocon adventurism. It's why clowns like Haley and Kushner are front and center and level-headed Anglos like Tillerson are sidelined.(THREAD DERAILER WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

Bump

Bumpity bumpity bomp

White nationalism was never back on the rise - it was an inorganic movement by the Jews to target and identify us for the next step in their (((plan)))

There's a reason all these threads have been deleted and bumplocked. And anyone who spoke out against Trump during the election was banned.

The only people Trump is playing 4D chess against is white nationalists.(THREAD DERAILER WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

Seems important if mods are banning like candy. Have a bump. I'll keep an eye on his name

>>>/polk/(THREAD DERAILER WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

Why is this not allowed to be discussed?

Oh shit this kike is the one who brought all those shit skins into Postville Iowa I remember watching a doc on that.

What exactly do you want to dig? You see, it's easier to trick someone, than to make them realize they've been tricked. No smart goy wants to accept he's been swindled.
You see, we don't operate under ideologies or colors, we always mimic our enemies and then lead them to their doom. Just look at any right-wing movement, worldwide. There is always a Jew at the top. You may call people like Enoch, Milo, Tommy Robinson, Kushner, the Jew who finances Infowars etc, anything you want and distance yourself from them, but the point is - the recruits they are getting, you aren't.
That's why all the right wing parties and leaders emerging around the world are now granting special privileges for Jews - it's time for a new golem, because the old golem is eating itself. I want to sincerely thank you goys, I never imagined we would do so well. It's all thanks to your memes.(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

A nice small all White town turned into a dumping ground by these wretched rat faced cunts. This kike should of been left to rot.

Have a pity (you), pleb.

Welp.

Believe it or not, there was information in the previous threads. Maybe that has something to do with it but hey I'm just another Tibetan flute player.

Also OP next time you want to try fitting in, don't take ownership of something you can't own. I know it's just normal behavior for your kind but at least now you know.

Oldfag here. I supported Trump and still do because I believe his Presidency is good for America, but when I saw Trump had pardoned this guy, I got a bad feeling about it. I saw a documentary about how this Jew had screwed so many people with zero conscience. When it comes to Jews, this is one of the worst, the poster child of Jewish corruption and Trump pardoned him. Anyone who still believes Trump is not owned by the Jews can forever hang it up after this. No swamp of Jewish filth will ever be drained and this proves it.

Is there a thread on another board for this topic? The cernovich Holla Forums and Alan dershowitz connections are fucking spooky. These same kikes we are exposing are the ones censoring us!

explain pls?

Another user posted a picture of Mike Cernobitch with Alan Dershowitz. Cernovich has been behind a lot of Jewing and I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind Holla Forums mods becoming pro-Jew. He even had his operatives ruin one of my chats with esoteric kike mysticism (I had someone who showed me DMs with him)

For anyone mentioning Doucheowitz, watch this documentary

It will make you understand everything including Trump's decision and the UN vote

thanks for this. refugee from shitchan. its even worse over there right now. something must be happening behind the scenes.

The move is highly suspect. Maybe we are only seeing the tip of the ice(((berg))). Perhaps commuting this dick nipper's sentence was part of a deal, and we are not privy to whatever was gained in exchange.

That is the only forgivable justification I can think of for this move. Based on Trump's actions to this point, I do not expect to be disappointed. But we shall see.

Lmao, wake up sheeple. Trump is bought. Remember that after his first presidential speech, a Rabbi was invited to speak about Zion.

This is literally the dumbest shit I've ever read. I work for 8ch, and cernokike has nothing to do with this website you fucking moron.
Show some proof or go the fuck back to TRS or wherever you came

Wew

"Suspect" is not a word I would use in describing this pardon. "Proof of corruption" is the word I would use The Jew in question is guilty as fuck and deserved to be in prison 100%. The fact that Trump pardoned him says something very bad about Trump and his relationship with Israel and the Jews.

A big reason I supported Trump is because I actually believed he would clean up the corruption in Washington D.C. Even after he chose most of his Administration from the same swamp he pledged to destroy, I still wanted to believe he was against corruption and was secretly working behind the scenes to drain the swamp we all know exists in Washington D.C. and America as a whole. After this, I no longer believe Trump cares about corruption. He cares about America winning, and that's good enough for me because its all I'm going to get from this President. I am a nationalist who strongly believes in America. Trump is also a nationalist working to make America great again. I guess that's going to have to be good enough for me.

Trump doesn't care about America and neither does anyone in the swamp, they only care about themselves and their riches, stop being so cucked.

To be fair he did more than anyone else in a long time but there's still a limit. Our great failure is that Trump can't really do shit alone, the presidency is a powerful position but still isn't enough without congressional support and the establishment hates Trump. You guys should have gone and voted and memed for the right congressmen and senators now he'll just have to play along with the heebs because the US is completely ZOG.

#SHARED
IMMAGUACABOWLEMERCHANT NOW.

#ALEFANTIS2020

Trump is the most zionest candidate, and I don't understand why you keep fucking defending him

Yeah well seems like you're doing a better job than fucking Trump, he just let this guy go on purpose.

The most Zionist fucking president we've had, jesus christ

Trump did not pardon the rat he commuted his sentence, which means he is still guilty, his record was not purged, he still has to pay his fines and restitution, but he dosen't have to serve his full prison sentence.
I am still dissapoint.

49278452904780 dimensional chess

Wonder why he'd just randomly decide to do that

This thread is pure sharegoy.

gives you away really.
Who the fuck cares if you got sand in your vagina
And why do you think we care about your fefes?

What are you saying

7 more years of sweet sweet shareblue screechin tears

For a fucking Jew that added hundreds of illegals into the country and fucked up a whole small Iowa town? It makes no fucking sense. Trump might as well invite hundreds of more spics into the country at this point because his heeb handlers want cheap slave labor at the expense of real Americans.

And the excuse for commuting this heeb is poor too. There are lots of others of /hisguys/ he could have commuted that have longer sentences for first nonviolent crimes. If that excuse held water it makes more fucking sense to free Maddoff. At least Maddoff didn't hire hundreds of illegals at his ponzi firm.

I'm tired of this shit excuse. Any other time we defend him but for a kike that shipped in illegal spics? What the fuck is wrong with you? Shariablue would be celebrating this heeb and they do. Democrats shilled for this kike too.

Never change ameri/pol/

Never change I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white asss

Although I'd ban this Sharejew retard.

Trump won simply because the alternative was HRC which was far far worse.

Nice word filters you got there

Yawn… at least try to be creative shareblue. This is getting repetitive.
Running out of options/desperate much?

You know user if I could answer that question chances are I would not be on this fine koi barbequing and smoking recipe sharing board.

Newsflash: the Jews don't give a shit about Jerusalem being the capital. Look at Tel Aviv it's the biggest kike atheist gay cesspool in the world. I can't crucify Trump over this because this scumbag getting out just gave me so much more ammo.

Shareblue from cuckchan.

Mutt….

Imagine being so bent on defending a United States president from any and all harm you actually think Israel doesn't care about having the land it fought to take for nearly 50 years now

They already have the land you mongoloid. I'm not going to repeat myself, you obviously can't read or have learned to pretend you can't.

Are you a little upset?
Kek I fuck you in the ass.
I shut your shit threads down since half a year now.
And you can only screech about it

Has anyone ever considered Trump is dealing with the Jews to get them to back off America … aka … handing over hostages in return for something else???

And it was never recognized as the capital. Until this Zionist puppet you insist on pretending is not Zionist decided to jump his 40 year flaccid dick straight into a United Nations hearing where the entire globe told him to fuck off

Who are you fooling with this 4 dimensional chess bullshit about how Trump isn't a Zionist at all. It makes no sense

That's not what's happening at all

Despite that being my main point in the beginning of these threads, Jew mods got triggered anyway over our anti-Semitism. Trump has delivered on a million things and I'm not going full blackpill unless Alabama voter fraud never gets exposed.

I still hate this kike for what he did, though.

Have you considered filling out a report at the internet police or screeching at the night sky about it?

Even neocohen extraordinaire Bush didn't pull the shit Trump does. The only possible way he could make up for this is if he expelled every nigger from the USA and pointed at Israel doing the same as justification. The ZOG wouldn't dare question it.

What the fuck does this even mean. Internet police? Why don't you consider filling out an argument.

Kek, was this the plan all along?

And also 2 scoops
You should really try whining about it harder. Im positive you have a high soyboy pitch

The true meaning of kosher. Now you know.

You mad breh?

dumb ass shareblue lol

I sure hope so. He already uses Israel as justification for the wall and cracking down on mudslimes. Maybe niggers really are next.

This is a new one for me. Someone spoonfeed me what the verboten word is.

ITT Shareblue vs JIDF

The Jews are pure evil, no wonder Hitler was huge on animal rights.

If you think Jews only have one-face you need to lurk for 20 years. Jews on the surface want Jerusalem and this "return to orthodox values" (it's all a show).

On the inside they want to destroy everything and destroy the white race with niggers and have their internet shekels and massacre people and all these countless things Jews have done.
So, you see, I can't see him as a Jewish puppet given the fact that he is only following them at face value. They are on multiple levels of Jewing and whether Donald Trump intended it or not, he just forced the Jews to cut their own arm off regarding the UN decision. (Jews secretly control the UN, so by them Jewing that they support Jerusalem decision while also puppetmastering the UN they have to make a decision.)

If you don't think the Jews being forced to destroy their own world police force isn't amazing and a masterful feat then you are a counterintelligence Mossad shill.

BASED MAGAPEDE ISRAELIS

Well the good news is that we get to find out if you're right pretty fucking soon.

The Jews just trapped themselves in their web of lies and Trump caused it.

Why does Syria still exist if Trump is a Zionist?

Trump was likely stuck with a choice to either align his goals with those of AIPAC or have very few allies in this fight. I'm willing to relax and understand that defeating this immediate enemy needs to happen regardless of who we help in the process. Once that's done we can shift focus to the JQ

You know as it stands you could run as an ultra pro-zog politician and just say you want niggers all forcefully sterilized or deported like Israel does and don't you dare disagree with me antisemites topkek

Trump gave an interesting and amazing power.
We should all be more like Israel.
Build wall, white phosphorous on muzzies, sterilization for niggers now!

AIPAC's goals ARE the fight, you fucking kike shill.

Who gives a fuck?
He did 9 years. Clearly there's a motive and some behind the scenes support were not seeing for doing this. Even if there wasn't who gives a fuck? Trump is not Hitler. You may not realize this, but he's not.

that's what i'm thinking. they're not the most powerful lobby in the us for no reason and freeing this stereotypical criminal jew received bipartisan support from legislators. possibly a deal and as rubashkin was involved in much 'philanthropy' among other things with all the shekels he jewed out of american tax payers and the like to feed into crony political pockets they most likely owe him some favors. of course what one earth did trump trade it for? it couldn't be the taxes because that was going to pass anyway with the gop majority.

The motive is he's a jew who was imprisoned for cheating and abusing gentiles. His imprisonment was unjust according to talmudic law. It's not behind the scenes at all, it's very much in your face.

Michael Scheuer is right. Trump was 100% the wrong guy and a total con.

Was Al Waleed Pro Israel then? How about Soros?

Well obviously he was always a step in the right direction. However it's so fucking weird that he's the president that hates illegals and those bringing them in coming here fucking up everything for "true Americans" as he called them and he goes and coms the sentence of one of the worst illegal labor users in all US history, Sholom Rubashkin.

^

Am I talking about Trump or Hitler?

Israel 'the people of god' are 90% atheist as a nation…wtf would they care about having Jerusalem as a capital?

Well, we still have 3 more years.

Only time will tell.

Even if Trump really is ZOG he'd be no different than any other president for almost a century. Focus on your plans and future, boys.

I know the direction bin Salman is going in now that he's the top dog over there and it sure as shit is not "anti-israel". He is doubling down on the anti-Iran rhetoric, re-committing to the Yemeni war, and cutting deals with ultra-zionist Kushner for jewish weapons behind Rex Tillerson's back. I really don't think there is any more to the KSA situation than bin Salman being 100% team ZOG vs. whatever uncertainty other options there presented. bin Salman gets the weapons on the cheap, swears fealty, and the Aramco IPO goes hot on the Jew York stock exchange instead of China buying up a stake outright.
What about Soros? Has anything happened to him at all since he put together the seed money with Jared Kushner for CADRE?

Dog and pony show. They don't. It's just a fairytale told by them to Christians to keep the muh (((chosenites))) narrative alive

I know pardoning this dirtiest of kikes looks bad but don't worry goys. It's all part of Trump's 6-gorillion-demensional chess plan. Never forget the 6-gorillion-demensional chess.

So what's the outcome after all this "draining the swamp"? A few scapegoats get tossed in a luxury white collar prison, then the narrative just shifts to the next neocon cycle for 8 years?

His son in law's a pedophile

Judaism has become far removed from just being a religion even though they are technically a theocracy with rabbis making religious laws like imams throw around fatwas. This is why if you're a religious person like a Christian or the like I'd have reason to believe in the synagogue of Satan deal. Their God will most likely punish them severely just like he has in the past for their lack of faith and betrayal. They weren't supposed to have a homeland until he said so, they're going to get themselves sent straight to Hell.

And I will savor it. I'm blackpilled to the point of laughing if I'm able to have certainty that they will burn in hell. Nobody can hate me for it if they've never learned about the Jews behind the holodomor and Mao Zedong's Jew connections.

For shit sake, pack them in tighter…stack them like logs in the 'holy land'

The most based thing of all about (unkiked) Christianity is that one knows for certain these people will burn for eternity.

It's not even a matter of hatred, the bible clearly states that if you deny Jesus you will not enter heaven.

What Trump meant by draining the swamp was removing people who weren't fanatically committed to terrorism on behalf of israeli geopolitical interests and replacing them with people who are. The "America" Trump wants to put first isn't Buchanan's America, it's not Pierce's America, it's not Rockwell's America, it's not Kennedy's America, it's not Lindbergh's America. It exclusively and explicitly the trotskyite order established in the aftermath of the Second Zionist War. His policies and administration make much more sense when you correctly identify who he is actually working for.

Most kikes are pedos. They ritualized sucking bloody baby dicks.

CONGRATULATIONS SHAREBLUE, I NOW WANT TO SEE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

WHO IS THIS KIKE? WHO IS HE CONNECTED TO?

GET DIGGING

He's a Lubavitcher, just like Kushner.

They are all pedos…it is allowed and encouraged by the Babylonian Talmud…you simply have to slaughter the child after you rape it (yes, that is actually required as a religious obligation).

So building the wall will help terrorism on Israel's behalf? And the tax plan that will help rejuvenate the middle class is helping them?

There is no wall as of right now. You want to take bets on that ever happening? How about whether the contract ends up going to the israeli firm?
Yeah, I'm not going to continue talking with an obvious admin shill. National Socialism already showed how you "rejuvenate the middle class". We can feel right now where Reagonimcs took the country.

man his whole family is a walking stereotype. just gas them all for the good of mankind.

Aw geez I don't know about this… I'm not able to think for myself maybe if a mod could make this a safespace and keep not nice facts away from me it would be gr8.

You assume I'm a shill…I'm a gen Xer in the Midwest raised Methodist and voted Trump. I simply want to know WTF is actually going on.

You realize Hitler used some principles from Reaganomics? He funded the government in other ways than crushing the middle class with taxes. Same with what this tax plan will do. In fact, if Trump doesn't give the country a better source of income after this tax bill than he will increase the deficit, so he HAS to do it. From those premises, it sounds like it's getting closer to National Socialism to me.

Tuning you out is definitely the way to go.

Must have used Trump's time machine.

You realize that Hitler came before Reagan right? Like decades before. So it was the other way around… Reagan used principles from Hitleronomics.

Your days are numbered sharecucks.

All of the "anti-Israel" groups Soros funds are toothless, and only prevent real opposition from rising. If he really wanted to destroy Israel, he'd be funding organizations that expose the USS Liberty, the Holohoax, 9/11, etc.

if you thought Religion of Cuck™ was pedo, wait until you read the torah and talmud. it even includes incest and fucking 3 year olds. beware the desert cultists.

This. Remember when he cut funding for femen?

Yeah totally if you discount the whole 9/11 thing and using it as an excuse to fight a war in Iraq strictly on behalf of Israel considering Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. But yeah Drumpf is so much worse ex dee dee dee dee

Being such an arrogant fuck must get pretty lonely.

Fucking this, it's only spics that go tinfoil on the jews

Sage because this thread proves shareblue is run by spics that hate jews (aka all of them)

who could he have snitched on that was worth this pardon?

Why in the fuck would they do that when this kike illegally HIRED them. The kikes are responsible for every shitskins here.

Just a troll, user.

George Soros created the I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass meme.

And I meant to refer to meme there.

archive.is/5kF4N

archive.is/VCeq6

archive.is/9B2r6

All this from a cursory search.

CONTINUE DIGGING

Fuck off shareblue, or do you need me to say it in spanish?

/Polk thread incoming if one doesn't already exist. Better to not have our findings deleted by Cernovitch mods.

That meme is hilarious, it's so natural and organic!

Unless the donor class is taken out, nothing will change in US politics.

This whole affair was so unnecessary and symbolic that it reflects incredibly poorly on Trump. This is the rattiest, kikiest kike imaginable; the archetypical scheming, amoral, parasitic jew. Of all the cases of people imprisoned and serving entirely unjust sentences, this is who has it commuted? I expect the rats in congress to lobby for a kike like this to get off, for Trump to endorse it speaks volumes.

This frankly puts to rest the theory that Trump is just engaging in realpolitik when making decisions that seem pro-Israeli, and lays bare the truth that he really is a face value, true believing zionist and pro-jewish President. Was he better from our perspective than Clinton? Of course. Was he better than the other Republicuck candidates? Almost certainly, but he is no last white hope and clearly not remotely interested in dealing with the zionist and jewish infestation of US politics and institutions.

Hopefully some good for whites will come from his policies, and I have no doubt that come 2020 pro-whites will be forced to support him again due to a patently worse alternative, but this is not a President who will address the jewish problem in the West and could in fact make the situation worse than ever.

Chabad-Lubavitch kikes control Trump and Putin.

>>>/polk/29268

I've created a new thread for this topic at the unkiked pol board here. I'll be posting the findings presented here over there. If anyone has archives of the last threads please post them.

I warned you, (((mods))). Kike bastards even threatened me.

After giving this some thought I've considered the possibility that the rat's squealing on other rats as part of the deal.
Least terrible reason I've seen/thought up.

I don't think there is that much, the aggressiveness on chans like this and GLP comes from shills, plain and simple.

Look I want to think Trump is a good guy and all that but there still isn't anything concrete. You can bow up and go all Jonestien on me and talk about the economy but in reality if that's enough for you then what are you ? Just another sell out that's been bought off.

Trump seems to have imploded after the election, maybe Kushner trying to bring down his Presidency from within.

I have a hard time seeing how he's going to win a second term when everything he does is designed to win over just 2% of the population.

What's there to dig? This kike's numerous unforgivable crimes are all out in the open. And we all know why his sentence was commuted.

You don't negotiate with kikes. Do you honestly think they'd keep their word? Get real.

This is coming from a Trump supporter: Jews shouldn't wonder why there is antisemitism. They create antisemitism by their own hand and then complain they are hated and persecuted for no reason. I don't believe that all Jews are bad but the bad ones like this give all Jews a bad name, especially when the so-called "good Jews" celebrate the release of an obvious scoundrel and don't hold him accountable for his behavior. Jews are the biggest hypocrites in the world. Truth.

Reported.

Give me time. My opinion might change.

You have to go back spic

Yeah, this. It's like something we never learned from the scorpion on the frog. Countless times the Jews lied to us for millennia and we bought it every single time. Are we going to let that happen again? Worst of all I see their plans like Trump's grandkids can speak fluent chink. They're going to ditch US once they suck America dry like the parasitic heebs they are to their new chink host.

Discuss it in your own thread, concern trolling kike

The (((left))) supports (((Rubashkin))) and his scamming so don't expect (((cnn))) or the rest to get their people mad about this.

Funnily enough, the most intelligent Jews of all time have noticed and admitted this

>"The fact is that the Jews were known only as destroyers in ancient history, not creators. They have developed no science, have produced no art, have built no great cities, and alone have no talent for the finer things of civilized life. The Jews claim to be the torchbearers of civilization, but thorough their parasitic habits have deteriorated or destroyed every nation in which they have existed in large numbers." ~ Charles A. Weisman (Jew)

>“Jewish history has been tragic to the Jews and no less tragic to the neighboring nations who have suffered them. Our major vice of old as of today is parasitism. We are a people of vultures living on the labor and good fortune of the rest of the world.” ~ Samuel Roth (Jew), “Jews Must Live,” page 18.

>"We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own." (You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155).

>Anti-semitism is nothing but the antagonistic attitude produced in non-Jews by the Jewish group. This is a normal social reaction. - Albert Einstein (Obviously Jew)

That's just a fraction of them who said it. The fundamental problem with Jews isn't antisemitism, it's the parasitic Jewish behaviour that fuels it.

All the top jews supported this. The media won't criticize it, and evidently criticism of it is censored even on 8/pol/!

Of that I have no doubt. The irony of the situation is that the right released him (if any still consider Trump right) and the right is the most upset about the release. Look on YouTube and see all the videos posted by Jews celebrating this scoundrel's release.

The silver lining for us is that this is going to make antisemitism soar. The more non Jews know about this, the better. We can bring a lot of people over to our side with something like this and we should.

This. It's the (((media))) and I'm guessing that's why Trump supports all these acts of Jewry. Look at much less the media and even (((CNN))) is attacking and instead sucking off Trump after these decisions. It's hilarious and so obvious. Is that his plan? Demkikes will do anything to fuck over liberals for their precious Israel. They're a hiveminded parasitic insect race no matter what side they're on.

I don't think there is a plan. I don't think Trump gives a fuck. He pardoned this Jewish scum because he could. He unilaterally announced he was recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital because he could. He doesn't care about public opinion or world opinion at this point. Anything he wants to do and can do at this point he is going to do. He is clearly in bed with Israel and is no longer trying to hide it. Still I support him, because after eight years of Obonga Trump is the best hope America has.

And another thread of sharecuck idiots of talking to themselves.
You share an office faggots.
Go on a fucking coffee insted of sockpuppeting like insufferable homoseual deviant group of "dissapointed trump supporters".

Might have something to do with the Israeli blood diamond merchant that Trump just put on the international hitlist of international criminals.

Maybe it was a trade.

Is Kikebart hammering Trump for this?

Quite the opposite.
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/12/21/trumps-emergence-great-champion-jewish-people/

Why do you all act so surprised? Trump has backed the heeb agenda from day one:

1. Sending Troops into Syria to occupy territory (if ISIS is defeated, why is the Pentagon saying we're keeping troops in Syria?)
2. Establishing the first official US base in Israel
3. Declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel and challenging anyone who disagrees.- Granted it's funny watching him threaten to cut off foreign aid funding, but it's for all the wrong reasons; and I doubt he'd be able to anyways.
4. And now shit like this, releasing a kike who was running some illegal slave meat factory where the animals weren't the only meat the heebs were getting a taste of. How many little brown underage girls and boys did these fucking heebs lure into their office? Man, this is just sick!

Sure, the tax cut thing is okay and those border wall prototypes are coming along. But really, quit kidding yourselves. Trump isn't Hitler, he's not a white nationalist, and he made it pretty clear after the Charlottesville thing that he fucking hates white nationalists. Did you really think he was kidding during that speech? He mentioned antifa like once, but condemned us numerous times. This isn't some game he's playing, he really doesn't like us.

Why would they? Kikebart loves the Rebbe and Chabad.

Looks like shariablue doesn't want us digging further. Hey shills, have a bump :^)

archive.is/5kF4N

archive.is/VCeq6

archive.is/9B2r6

CONTINUE DIGGING

Nope, they're celebrating:

At least call them sharejew.

Although its bad this Kike got released, its very good for us. The Alt right can gain many converts when non Jews understand how bad this Jew is and seeing all the other Jews dancing and celebrating. We need to use this to our advantage to wake people up about Jews.

Shut up. He was talking about all white nationalists. What are you? a Heeb with curly sidelocks or a white man who's sick of seeing his country go down the drain?

No, Sharejew. You shut the fuck up. The Alt Right is not Holla Forums, and Holla Forums is not the Alt Right. Slit your wrists with a butter knife.

Charlottesville was at the very least very managed if not almost entirely scripted

And we hear all this stuff about how Terry Mcauliffe the governor is dirty and so on and so forth but Trump just does nothing about it. Nothing happens. No cal out no nothing. Nothing with Las Vegas either.

I believe you are mistaken. /r/the_donald is that way.

He definitely wasn't talking about the aut-kike here.

HEEB
HO!
HEEB
HO!
HEEB
HO!
HEEB
HO!

Whatever, you paranoid fuck. Did I say everyone here was alt right? NO. Dumbass. Trump made it clear that he's not supporting any white nationalism of any sort.

His thing is some kind of evangelical, pro zio, pro civic nationalism thing. BUt instead of just excepting that you go all schitzo on me, freak.

Nice goon language. Kill yourself, Sharejew.

Well, at any rate, things like this are usually followed by something to take our minds off them. If you don't know what I mean you haven't been paying attention.

So, see something, say something. Be vigilant.

Right, as you follow the shareblue d&c playbook all the way. Just start attacking and creating a distraction, that's how you kikes do it.

Get lost heeb.

Lol no. Rip your teeth out with rusty pliers.

Now where is that report button, oh yeah, here it is….

Nothing will happen, and you know it, Sharejew. Keep being a good little cuckhold. And perforate your anus an XL dragon dildo.

Here's your (you)

I'm looking through the comments on the kikebart article: breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/12/21/trumps-emergence-great-champion-jewish-people/

Holy shit, I don't even know what to say about this level of jew fellating.

I don't think the second sentence can be supported with the first. Trump is looking like the exact opposite of a best hope. He is the living embodiment of the cancerous virus that is killing it, he's just managed to con enough well-meaning White patriots to keep the charade up a little longer.

Were you around when Pollard was released? Kikebart writers and readers have always eagerly fellated the heebs.

Do you have any idea how retarded you sound? You can tell you're not thinking and analyzing the situation rationally?

Here's your delusion.

I honestly think you guys are making a big mistake by not joining forces with other races. I've seen it first hand. The black youth, the latino youth, indian youth and so on are wearing Nazi memorabilia and throwing up Roman salutes. They are ready to confront the Jew, the ultimate enemy of all mankind. It's time you made your peace with them even if temporarily and then get rid of humanity's #1 troublemakers and after that all races can go their own ways to self improve, some can if they allow it be allowed to improve under the supervision of more civilized races until they are finally ready to go out on their own. Remember, we are all "gentiles" to them in the end, this is our final stand. We must work together, even if just for a single moment.

Trump has time to save a jew while, STILL NO FUCKING WALL.

^ obviously from Haifa

Around here we understand how our government works, and that the LEGISLATURE is in charge of spending, not the EXECUTIVE or the JUDICIARY, which are the two other branches of government.

God damn are you sharebluers stupid.

Now where are the facts on this kike? How did he threaten his way to freedom?

Amerilards worship Jews because Jews scammed them with a purposely mistranslated version of the Bible that told them to suck Jew dick.

rense.com/general60/zcre.htm

That's where you are wrong. They keep their word when it benefits them. They don't when it benefits them.

It is not that they don't want to negotiate, they have no spine and just mold to whatever fits them.

Calm down faggot. You meant to say that a dwindling and aging population of evangelical Christians suck jew dick.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/american-public-opinion-toward-israel-an-overview

62% despite a balls to the wall propaganda effort on mass media/Hollywood and the churches. That's surprisingly low.

Pedo information for pardon?

shoo shoo,
dirty shareblue

SHOO SHOO DIRTY SHAREBLUE JEW

This is possible. Also, meat packers are probably very good at disposing of child corpse byproducts of Talmudic rituals. Mr. Mechajew was probably doing some real shady shit and knew some key players.

Another possibility is that Trump is giving the jews what they want FREE BARABBAS!! and making a spectacle of it to encourage backlash against the jews.

This is ultimately the problem with Trump. We can't be sure of his intentions and alignments.

Well just wait until the next false flag happens and is blamed on Iran then.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
zz

You’re only wrong in thinking that things could get much worse than now. We’re living in Talmudic hell since their 9/11 psyops attack. Even the issues with Muslims are total misdirections. We are about as zogged as it gets without just being dead. Everything about our societies is corrupted and our foreign policy is equivalent now to Jewish gangsterism. We’re gonna take down the names of countries who oppose us like a guy like Bugsy Siegel would list his enemies? There can only be the other direction to go from here, that or we just die.

Yeah, but only if you slaughter them afterwards…don't forget that it is a requirement to murder the rape victim after you rape them, 'even if they be a child of three, they must be murdered as a beast is murdered'

Show your work badge fam.

Fixed that for you fam

I see a lot of people on here claiming that Trump has been doing these things to trick the kikes into thinking he's on their side. What if all of the dog whistling, intentional or not, tricked Holla Forumsacks and other right-white wingers into thinking he's against jewry. The star of david on the hillary smear ad for example. He can then brush it off while guys on here including myself can go "aha! see, he's trying to let us know his powerlevel!" We'll then use our efforts and talents to further the campaign and ultimately vote for him ourselves. I really don't think there was anything unintentional about his campaign, though.

It's like the cat in the death box, Trump is both for and against jewry because it is uncertain what his true motives and intentions are. Is there a possibility that this is all 14888888D connect four? sure, but as history has shown virtually all politicians soften when they're elected. It would be smart to err on the side of caution.

And what if Trump is really on our side? What does that mean, that we should preserve the inherently rotten system that has been attempting to destroy our race since the 2nd World War? Are Trump and possibly a few others like Congressman King going to steer this titanic a 180?

My friend thinks the answer is no. That in account of the traitors, muds, and apathetic losers, maybe only a twentieth of the population would be a passive supporter of physical removal of the cancer. My friend also thinks that to cut out this cancer means that our current way of life has to be dramatically altered. He thinks that we need to be without electric power for some time in order to cull the herd. I wouldn't think that any country would dare invade the US at that time. No one would want to enter the meat grinder that would emerge. Like a phoenix, the white rural right will rise out of the ashes to build anew.

Fuck (((Jared))) and (((Yael))). Watch me get b& for this post. Don't insult (((Jared))), goys.

Trump used the chans and lied to white people. Now we have ShareJew and normalfags on boards that were previously unknown to normalfags. Mods became (((mods))) and the dirtiest of kikes gets his sentence commuted.

It's not 1488D chess. It's because Trump is a fucking kike lover. Good goy!

The ultimate irony is how apologetic this user must be to avoid being instantly perma banned by the Kushnerbot mods on Holla Forums
Holla Forums has been compromised by Chabad Lubavitch kikes since the moment the trumpstein scam started, which is why all Holla Forums has been is a containment area to keep the most easily brainwashed goys perpetually on the jewish Trumptrain, there hasn't been a single week that a thread promoting some kosher clown or isreali first pretend patriot hasn't been pinned up top and anyone daring to criticise the jewish hoax Trump or more importantly the Chabad Lubavitch kikes and their boss Kushner gets banned by the tubo kikeroach Imkampfy and his Tel Aviv hasbara patrolbots.

Why anyone not jewish has been unable to detect the clear hijacking by neocon kikes on Holla Forums is beyond me, then again 90% of posters here are actually paid Kushnerbots, any non-jew that creeps through has a limit to what they can or can't say, hence the endless shilling for ZOG on here for the past few years

We have never needed a 'WALL' what we have needed was the Law of the US to be enforced. Almost all illegal immigrants fly into US Cities…remember when we caught them transporting Religion of Cuck™ic people into the USA at night in cargo planes? Just offloading hundreds of them at a time, multiple flights, every night? This is how human traffickers operate (the really dangerous and subversive ones).

The censorship on here is fucking insane. What's the harm in allowing someone to criticise Trump and/or his actions? If you think they are justified then engage in debate and prove these people wrong. Isn't that the essence of redpilling? What are you afraid of? If the anti-Trump narrative is show weak and bullshit it should be easy to BTFO.

Seems that these days intellectual growth is banned on Holla Forums, just follow the mod narrative and shut up like sheep. Very fishy.

Also notice how the majority of his supporters from the (((alternative media))) are even more zionist than the average Republican. Rebbel media kikes, Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, (((Milo Yanopolio))), etc. And Aut-kike leaders like Jared Taylor, Dicky Spencer, (((Mike Cernovich)))…

PJW used to be very anti-zionist in his early days. I've seen a video where he said Israel was behind 9/11. He used to also side with the Palestinians and call out jewish aggression against them.

He's clearly been bought out now. He's literally done a 180 on both those points. Very surreal.

Fuck you, kike. Trump sold out whites to the kikes. Not just any kike, a very filthy kike at that.

Trump is a shabbo's goy whose digital director (((Brad Parscale))) and his boss (((Jared Kushner))) successfully conned Holla Forums and the chans, this creating nü-pol.

This is one of those TRS cocksucking Occidental Dissent faggots anons.
Didnt you go to Unite the Right with an ACTUAL KIKE?
>>>/bog/

This board was promoting the jewish Charlottesville march, along with the jewish Trump, jewish Gert Wilders and all the rest of the kosher clowns that TRS, DaílyStórmer and Holla Forums was also pushing, they all were pushing the exact same lies.

Kushner bought these boards and the chanboards have all been one massive Kushner controlled Republican cheerleading hangout ever since.

The wall (currently being built) was actually an esoteric metaphor for stronger borders to let the best in.

I started watching this redpilled youtuber that lives in China because I'm planning to move there, and he also married a Chinese girl.

around the 8.30 mark in the video they start talking about kosher food and show you the factory.
the guy employed 30 rabbis to make sure it was all done to the right standard.
it makes me think of OCD
jews have long been known for mental illness,
all their prophets come across as schizophrenic but now I am convinced they also have OCD
especially around kosher, food prep, and observing sabbath rules etc
it is literally a mental illness religion
I would almost feel sorry for them if they hadn't made me hate them so much

Absolute scum.

Every fucking spic goes full tinfoil sombrero, and you're no different.

Cool natural and organic dubs

Fuck off, hotpocket.
Seriously, you should be fired for being this retarded.

Your narratives are shit, your memes are shit, and the only way you can ever maintain control is through banning and deleting actual posters.

You never read a history book before right? The problem are CUCKS! It happens in all civilizations, whether in Africa or Europe, or Asia or Oceania… when men forget that women are the destroyers of civilization (they only care about them and the alphas aka over 6' tall) they give women power.

If I was a mod, don't you think I would be deleting all threads and posting natural and organic memes instead?

((( )))
I didn't knew they had white women in Africa and Oceania thousands of years ago…

You have been deleting all threads, this is now a containment thread which you (or a different mod) carefully crafted to be skipped over in the catalog. In the OP you don't explain who Rubashkin is, or what Trump did, instead you start accusing those who were informing anons of being shills. You also support Trump in the OP, even though he clearly shouldn't be supported.

You already outed yourself as a Jew when you claimed that all anti-semites are actually Mexicans. You don't get to call other posters Jews.

Yeah because kikes didn't start the feminist movement and voting actually works, right? Gas yourself, please.

Where are the natural and organic threads? Where are the esoteric threads? Where are the self-sustaining threads?

Something tells me you you have an aluminum sombrero at home.

8ch.net/pol/res/11066619.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11067221.html

Rundown of this kikes crimes?

Actually the feminist movement was started a couple hundred years ago (mostly cucks). And that form independently from jewdaism (the religion of women If you read their sick shit)

Hired 400 plus illegal immigrants and brought them into an all white small Iowa town of about 2000 people, horribly abused animals in his slaughter house, committed 87 counts of fraud, and much much more. He's the ultimate kike.

The only 2 self-sustaining memes are the 2 lilies dabbing and the bee looking drawing that is asking to be a meme.

So Trump is using him to find out where the bodies are buried, or for bait?

The only alt-righters that talk about kikes are Hispanics or mystery meats… and even then

Why not both?

Now with the spics out of the picture, 400 new jobs have been opened in a town of 2000!

Trump isn't using him for anything. Jared Kushner is a member of Chabad Lubivitch, the same Jewish organization that Rubashkin is a rabbi in. Trump is not playing 4D chess, he's just sucking kosher cock.

did they close it down, or is it still running?

They pretended to close it down, but really just renamed it to Agri Star while they continued to do the exact same shit as always.

Aren't conservative jews against the existence of Israel?

The fact that it's under new management means that top men are working on it

Filtered.

#MilitaryBase

You mean the Zionist NeoCohens who control the US government to compel them to send American sons to fight and die for isreal, or do you mean the zionist elies like Kissinger, Roger Stone, Doz Zacheim and the rest of the cabal who control Trumpstein?

No, "conservative jews" the religion.

Just filter him, he's paid to derail.

Paid esoterically or naturally and organically?

I'm thinking it's more a poorly programmed bot

Either way, his purpose is to stop people from talking about the fact that Trump just released a completely evil kike from prison at the behest of both sides of congress and a ton of rabbis. Trump is officially worse than Hillary (yeah, she would have done the same thing, but at least then it would be criticized)

This entire board has been kosher conservative criticism free for the past few years now.

I was even getting banned for providing evidence that Gert Willders was brought up before Dutch courts for openly admitting to being recruited by the isreali Intelligence agency as long ago as 1991.

Every single kosher clown has been pushed and promoted here since Trumpstein declared he would run to make isreal great again, every so called jew-wise website followed suit and spent the last 3 years campaigning for ZOG, for free, just because it "triggers leftists and muslims"…

Anyone who spent so much as a day telling you Trump was on ourside, is to be distrusted, either they were a ZOG agent like kike Anglin or the Kike Eunoch's or literally the most retarded brainwashed drone who would do anything the jewish agents in the alt media told them to do

Trump doesn't do gratuities. There's always a return for any action. Billionaires don't become billionaires by giving freebies.

Pic related OP and his band of sharehomos

shareblue.com/author/oliver/

Its totally not the kike mods destroying these boards though amirite?

This the guy that has for 1 year telling you Trump is a kike and has been trying to convince you that you should stop supporting the President of the USA.

Keep that in mind next time you see trump is a kike / spencer is a zionist / generation identity are jews / every irl movement is subverted / alt right = alt kike
Pfffffthahahahahahahahahahaha

Trump become a billionaire by serving Jews.

You fat fucking triple chin heavy breathing melonhead nigger.
You are fucking with the wrong people

Any real criticism of kikes gets shut down, ns, 911, holohoax, as well as any threads of substance. 8ch has been kill since hotwheels got fired from his own site.

I want you to know, you aren't safe anywhere on this globe anymore.

Its interesting how desperate kikes are to push this narrative. Like they think some random heeb is going to undo the new tax bill, reinstate obamacare, and un-deport all the shitskins that have been deported.

Uh huh

Oliver, start making your funeral arrangements

Why is that mooshie?

What narrative, the one where Trump commuted the sentence of the uber kike Sholom Rubashkin, the undocumented child slaver, who ran a slaughterhouse employing over 80% of the workforces as illegal immigrants, children to boot, as well as it being cover for a drugs processing plant?
That narrative, you mean the truth.
So you are here still pretending that the most jewish president in US history, isn;t really and is just playing 14D Dreidal Championship solitaire

They want the extermination of the white race. They will not negotiate on this.

Look udner your car before you get in

Seriously you low rent hasbara kikes are clearly being paid too much

Remove Shitskin levels have been 40% less than under king nigger though?

Your friend is a wise man.

That's pretty much the M.O. for all the jewish trolls that patrol here, literally all they do is invert the truth and then project the argument against them onto you.
None of this would have mattered were it not for the fact that the Hasbara crew along with the Imkampfy-class mods would then ban every single non-jew posting criticism of kikes, leaving these weasels posts gloating about their hijacking of Holla Forums left alone

When I look at your face I picture a 7.62 grazing it not killing you, but shatteri.g your jaw and curing your lisp.
It would flower up….

Moosad being this cheap even though they have unlimited shekels.

Pretty ingenious when you think about it. Not many can out jew a jew.

Ah the idle threats from one of the most cowardly lifeforms on Earth, the kiken-vermin

Yes because any criticism of Trump licking kike taint means you are jidf huh?

You think you're playing a game Oliver.
You're going to find out you're sadly deluded.
What you are doing is akin to sitting your fat tired nigger ass down on den of vipers.

According to the jewish mods, yes that was their argument

Neither. Trump released him because every damn kike in Washington asked for it.

Being given free license to shit up the board by the turbo kike mods does not make you a hot shit mossad blackops tool, you spineless bitch-tittied yid peasant.

Except now they are even going to the degree to claim every single criticism made against the jewish Trumpstein is now being posted by some fat wog, according to this broken bot

Nice one rabbi

Acid barrels

Sad how obvious it is.

Bribing jews to earn favors is not "out-jewing the jew".

but using tax collectors to get tax breaks is.

Last year we elected a president of USA:
This year we organized recon surveillance of mediterranean.
There is a method to our madness.
I hate to be overly dramatic, but do you remember the guy who said Donald Trump should be assasinated
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/15/huffpo-scrubs-jason-fullers-ultimate-punishment-tr/
We located, surveilled and followed him around for two months. We decided to leave him to rot in his own misery.
I'll leave it up to your imagination what is coming next sharehomos.

No, it definitely is not. The jews created this system deliberately. They set this system up to be used in this way.

You may as well claim you can "jew the jews" by turning on your talmudvision.

Don't lie to me, you love this shit.

So why not buy up some S.America land and form a new kike free ethno-state, New Rhodesia?
There are plenty of Reich ruins buried in the jungle there to work from

Can someone give the rundown on what this kike was guilty of, for those of us who missed the other threads?

He looks like he belongs in Guantanamo.

Go onto the internet and type in "Sholom Rubashkin"

As if by magic, your question was already answered

Trump commuted the sentence to the child slaver, undocumented immigrant slaughterhouse plant owner uber kike, a literal cartoon stereotype of every evil jew in history Sholom Rubashkin, because he is completely in bed with the Chabad Lubavitch kikes, the Russian connection the cowardly marxist kikes refused to elaborate on.

As you can see from the following video, as the jews here will tell you, the jews are really angry with Trump for doing their bidding and this is only further proof that trumpis /ourguy/

Hes quoting.

Of course, only goyim should get long prison sentences for terrible crimes.

meanwhile, regular goys are getting put on the sex offender list for taking a piss where someone happened to see

I don't often think about it I complete levels. Yesterday win is yesterday.
But yeah when I reminisce I actually do.
We have become so powerful.
This board is changing the world.

It is nothing short of suicidal to put yourself In our sights.
Doing so you are facing a fully loaded armored freight train operated by God.
I'm sounding the horn loud and clear. If you choose to heed it is beyond my control.

Stop making a satire of yourself.

I'm hoping they'll ease up after getting rid of anglos.

Maybe you make a habit of not paying attention, but (((they))) are killing off the Nordics and the Germanics first, you cocksucking turkish permashota.

Jew York for you.

What's so wrong with Jewish people? If they succeed and help their own, it's like any other people. You guys are always scapegoating people.

All this board does is complain. Jewish people stick together and help each other. Other people don't. That's just the law of nature in action.

You guys are stupid white nationalists and "National Socialist" – don't hate the Jews. Hate yourselves for not landing a hottie like Ivanka Trump.

Keep blaming others, but you guys can't even get /fit/ and lift. Just complain because a group of people stick together and get shit done for their group. Again, that's natural law in action.

Who survives? A pack of animals is always stronger than an individual animal. Law of nature.

We are reaching levels of Zionist astroturfing that shouldn't even be possible.

Gross. Consider suicide Shlomo.

The ride never ends.

Like creating fake invoices to get loans from First Goyim Bank. It's only non-chosen people's life savings. Only a stupid jew could come here and ask why people are angry over a thief and slave trader being set free on society. Ship that thing to Israel.

Why didn't Kushner marry one of the nigresses in his tribe? No hotties in chabad?

Ivanka has always been a part of the tribe. Her mother is jewish.

We already know HotpocketX

;^*

Melania is Slovenian from a Christian family.

>Kike sentenced to death instead of just prison
A man can dream

Fat melon head nigger and your homo crew i just want you to know you are playing with fire.
One year of your homosexual degenerate faggotry is now at an end.
You will be surprised how quick your well paid "job" will spell into tragedy

Is this a bot?

What a characterless cunt you are Imkamfy, nothing more than a paid Kushnerbot with admin rights on Holla Forums

The ny times and some other magazines that tried to libel her got fucking btfo hard.
She is an honorable woman and the best First Lady USA has ever had
I'm on you terms w her lawyer

The lying, the pilpul and the chutzpah.

Except they don't when it suits them.

Oliver, pray to God I don't visit you. Really pray.

That's not kampfy. It's the turbo-autist from /bmw/ who spergs out any time anybody criticizes kosher nationalism or Trump.

Are you retarded? Melania isn't Ivanka's mother. They are only 11 years apart in age.

You're mistaken.
He's an altar boy compared to me.

I'm not mistaken. Your severe autism makes it impossible for you to fit in and also to notice just how much you stand out.

That would explain all the makeup and surgery.

I mean you're right obv I'm nof Kampf.
I used to hold very low opinion of him this has drastically changed in the last month.

I need the fucking sharehomos to understand you are crossing into very dangerous waters now.
It's all fun and games untill they find you dismembered, skinned decapitated without teeth in the everglades

lol this is the containment thread for shills

So you no longer think the mods are part of a conspiracy to persecute the poort TRSodomites for their alternative right lifestyle?

Daughter has such a rat face

You were advised.

I wonder how many surgeries she had.

Good archive here with detail of the Trump's commute of uber-kike sholom Rubashkin a real-life caricature of the evil merchant,
archive.is/13fOZ

Posted here for the 6 millionth time, so look at Ivanka pre and post op before HotpocketX comes along to delete any legit evidence that Trump's jewish daughter is jewish

What I have learnt:
Chabad is bad. We are talking 'slaughter the goy when we are in power' bad.
For them, israel was a bad idea, since they want to go all end times on the world, and they were not meant to have a state until God (which they call G-d because they are filthy kikes and they don't want god's actual attention on their schemes, because their god is satan) decrees it.
They even went as far as assassinating the israeli pm, Yitzhak Rabin.
So this move, in releasing a Jew so jewish that he didn't even pay his jewish workers, stole overtime, defrauded the state, banks, other jewish businesses etc is weird.
Many of the zionist jews pushed for him to go down forever, and they only got him on tax fraud, burying the immigration crimes in the process. He's not liked in Jewish circles, no matter how much the ultra-jew Chabads might dance in the streets.
It feels tied to the Jerusalem embassy move, and given the fuss that has caused in the Jewish world (the move has happened ahead of schedule - and that's a big deal) - i'm in the 'wait and see' camp.
If Trump hates the jew, then he's playing them according to Sun Tzu, disrupting their plans.
If Trump loves the jew, then we will see armageddon in our lifetimes.

Oh fuck you really showed us here.
Guess I'm recasting my vote 4 Clinton
fucking idiot

dubs confirm, you are indeed JIDF
i spelt out 'god'. i can write Yahweh and YHVH and יהוה because i'm not a jew. Your turn, kike.
Why are you guys working so hard to force the discussion on this in a single direction? what are we missing?

I knew the chabad angle 1.5 year before sharehomos started pushing it.
The vast majority know fuck all about business.
How do Serbian and Albanian mafia cooperate?
People that hate eachother
Trump not only knows but is the master of the trade.
Art of the deal the book he wrote it was?

Yeah I think that's the book title.

It's like those old neocon shill posts accusing everyone who was anti-war and preferred to deport non-Whites of being a "chinese shill". I don't remember what phrase it was they would demand you say. Anyway, god, Yahweh, YHVH, and I'll copy paste your kike scribbles הוה
No, that's you. Always back to "chess cuckery". The guy was freed because it's legal for kikes to murder, rape, cheat, swindle, abuse gentiles under talmudic law. That's why he's out. Your problem is too many people realize it and not enough of your carefully cultivated "Trump base" is moving with him. One and done, kike faggot.

Another thing:
If you are IQ 156 as coincidentally I and DT score the same;
You don't want people knowing you are iq156.
Otherwise they fear you or feel inferior.
What you do insted.is make them.feel they are smarter than you.
Do you follow me?

DT is playing shareblue and many other idiots like a fiddle.
The true scale implications and results of his moves in retrospect will be fully understood after thorough analysis

They could say whatever they want and do whatever they want as long as they sacrifice a chicken afterwards.

art of the deal is like an homage.
Chabad is new to me, perhaps you could share more instead of ego tripping on an user forum?
How do the serbian and Albanian mafia cooperate, and is Solom's release tied also to yesterday's EO?

not my kike scribble, torfag, i googled them.
It is as if you are blind to complexity. Thank fuck you are not in charge of an army, you'd have us lining up with muskets.

checked. Oh well, that's that idea out of the window then.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-22/trump-commutes-27-year-sentence-kosher-meat-executive-after-congress-finally-agrees-

Trump was always seen as their President to usher in their new jewish messiah, or at least the genocidal slaughter minded Chabad kikes always thought of him as such when they launched his jew-media pysop campaign to elect him here there and everywhere in their bought and controlled alt-media.

TRUMP’S ELECTION HERALDS COMING OF MESSIAH’ SAYS isreali chairman and Interior Minister Arye Deri
jpost.com/Israel-News/Trumps-election-heralds-coming-of-Messiah-says-Deri-472282

America is reaching endgame and right now the jews own Trumpstein

If a jew is anti-israel, does that make him trustworthy?

The absolute state of this board, it's like you don't even think rationally anymore, anything trump does that contradicts your beliefs is "4d chest", anything negative about trump, unless being apologetic about it, gets you banned.
Trump did something suspicious, there is a possibility he was following (((orders))), and this board refuses to acknowledge that.

You niggers might wanna have a look at this. I'm confrused.

that's a gross over simplification of what's being said.
Rather, Holla Forums is trying to understand the move, and not defaulting to any position. Shills and retards are taking extreme positions, and people like you are just showing bias

If you release your enemies from prison, you win. - chess cucks 2017

a) He was ordered to (by the PM of Israel or some other Jew controller).

b) He was convinced to (by multiple jews/good goyim).

c) The case was brought to his attention (again, by jews/goodgoyim) and he honestly felt that Schlomo Goldbergstein was innocent and/or had done his time and therefore freed him.

d) He was bribed (for some benefit down the line By someone/some group).

e) He was blackmailed (by some jews/good goyim/jews group).

f) Someone else did this in his name and he went along with it once the news hit the wire.

Those are the possibilities I just came up with off the top of my head.

No, don't you see? Hollywood is burning, the news media is crashing with no survivors, the demokike party is in shambles, kikes in general are all suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome, these are all things a kike puppet being elected does. It's all part of the plan. Anything he does that looks like it benefits us in some way is just -6gorrilionD chess to pacify us and lull us into a false sense of security while the kikes in power take even more power.

It's fairly easy to see how much love the (((community))) has for this guy. It's also fairly easy to illustrate his crimes and his connections, hell, his son-in-law and shit. Almost like if you wanted to, you could start drawing these parallels between these (((people))) and their acceptance of subhuman behavior

gee, wonder.

Haha nice one he triggered those libtards xD america status: great again haha so based

What? Lmao. What has he done that's benefitted us? Because Im still waiting for tarrifs against mexico, still waiting to leave NAFTA, still waiting for a muslim ban, still waiting for him to do anything he promised me.

All your examples are jew-party bullshit. The republikikes are still thriving, as is the kosher conservative media.

You shortsighted faggots probably would have been defending Bush and claiming that the Iraq War as bad for the jews, because so many liberal kikes pretended to oppose it.

>The destruction of Hollywood and the removal of Title II designation for the internet aren't a glorious thing, and only benefit Faux News, Kikebart, and other (((conservative))) establishments

Do you care for anything other than triggering a handful of jews? Just because some liberal Jews dont like Trump, doesnt mean the majority of ziokikes dont aswell.

So you have some evidence that Rothschilds, Bilderbergs, and the rest just love the man they've been trying to oust from the presidency for over a year now?

Allow me to jut in here for a second just to remind you that kikes have squabbles between each other just as every family does.

Lynn Forester de Rothschild was also anti-Obongo. Trump has deep ties to the Rothschilds via Resorts International, his bailout by Rothschild Inc., his appointment of Wilber Ross (N M Rothschild & Sons), and Yael Kushner dating Nat Rothscilds.

One of Trump's biggest backers was the "based sodomite" Peter Theil, who's on Bilderberg's steering committee.

Yikes

Yes, because anyone who thinks trump is being a shabos goy for pardoning a turbo kike is a shill.

Notice that he didnt pardon that sailor goy who took a picture of his sub, that trump directly compared to Hillary having fucking SAP on her server. Instead he pardons rabbi shlomo shecklestein.
BASED!! xxdd, 4D Chess!!

You shills have such one dimensional ideas. You would never survive in a game of 4D chess.

Right now you should build shrines to Donald.

should your fatass homo ennsemble of aids succeed (you won't) in your mission to undermine him, you will lose that weight real quick Oliver.

Ir's crazY how out of touch with reality you are. Is it the meth?
You are not playing vidya anymore, you fucking triple heavy breathing lisp nigger POS

Can we feed Oliver to Jim's pigs?

Wow, this place really got a fucking bolt-gun to the head in 2016. I can't tell how many posts in this thread are bots, shills or disgusting normalfaggots who think republican neo-conservatism is what this board is about. Jesus.

Trump rapes and sacrifices a 4 year old goy child on live tv, in satanic jew libel blood ritual.
BASED!!

April fuckery was when the servers got moved.

Sorry jim is to busy fucking lady boys with that cianigger / kike shekels he got from low key selling out.

The difference is vid related actually happened. :^)

Two sides of the same shekel.

So you're back to earning a WHOLE shekel again? That's surprising given how low effort your shill attempts have been recently.

Only a kike would defend this bullshit.

One and the same.
William Luther Pierce even did a segment on him.

this

Somebody put it, the transcript, and related content on archive.org in 2012.
archive.org/details/MurderingIowavideosTranscript

Trying to cut a deal with kikes is pointless, they'll just break it anyway like with the Balfour Declaration.

It's the same guy.
youtu.be/1Ts0rxBVLEU
It starts around midway through. He also gets on a rant about why elections are pointless and it sounds like chiding the trumptards.

We were having weekly chimpout threads here before Trump was elected. There was going to be a race war with Hillary as commander in chief as soon as she banned guns. It definitely wasn't pointless this time. We got 4 more years to learn Mandarin, Russian, Polish or Hungarian and get the hell out of here before the Mexican drug cartels take over.

People seem to realise the head on threat, so now its gonna be the knife in the back.

Based caveman and his bonobo brainblasting.

As Trump's White working class base erodes due to neglect, he will have to depend more and more upon the machinations of subversive Jewry to remain in power.

Here he is waving to the only supporters who are still enthusiastic enough to greet him. He has done a good job representing them - from commuting the sentence of a Jewish criminal, to legitimizing Jewish dominance over Palestine, to passing tax cuts for his Jewish plutocratic peers - Donald Trump is effectively America's first Jewish president.

Hi (((shareblue))).

shareblue is jewish, right?

Shareblue (leftist Jews) and President Kushner (rightist Jews) are two sides of the same shekel, friend.

h t t p ://archive.is/5kF4N

h t t p ://archive.is/VCeq6

h t t p ://archive.is/9B2r6

Businesses and phones

5600 1st Ave
Brooklyn NY 11220-2550
Neighborhood: South Brooklyn
6 Crabapple Ct
Monsey, NY 10952-1532

(563) 864-3326 - Landline
(563) 864-7811 - Landline
(563) 864-3399 - Landline
(845) 292-7879 - Landline
(845) 292-9602 - Landline
(563) 599-8333 - Wireless
(319) 864-7840 - Landline
(404) 257-0486 - Landline
(651) 699-5219 - Landline
(718) 604-9444 - Landline
(917) 662-8953 - Wireless

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Sholom's relative, Joseph Rubashkin
1395 President St Brooklyn, NY 11213
718-604-7892

Possible Businesses
Nevel Properties Corporation
220 N West St Postville Ia 52162
Local Pride LLC
Best Value Distributors, Inc
Heartland Realty LLC
Radion Engineering, Inc
136 N Lawler St Postville Ia 52162
Sda Corporation
Lagoon Technology LLC
Agri-food Distributors, Inc
Best Value, Inc
Local Pride, LLC
Agriprocessors, Inc
920 Po Box Postville Ia 52162
Gemach Mamash Now Corporation
Shemesh, Inc
920 Po Box Postville Ia 52162
Lagoon Technology LLC
220 West St Postville Ia 52162-
Sfg Corporation
Aarons Best, Inc
Postville Rabbinical Academy
136 N Lawler St Postville Ia 52162

The Jewish charity whose mascot is a five dollar bill is celebrating President Kushner's edict to jailbreak their co-ethnic criminal.

Lagoon Technology LLC
Beth Shalom Synagogue

OLD ADDRESS, HERE'S HIS NEW ONE
11814 Meadow Branch Dr #1215
Orlando, FL 32825-4429

(718) 604-7892 - Landline
(518) 495-2469 - Wireless
(718) 437-1502 - Landline
(718) 773-5322 - Landline
(718) 871-7584 - Landline

[email protected]
[email protected]

I fucking hate this kike

This charity deceptively uses Kars4Kidz to enrich yids. Keep this in mind as the Kushner Administration warmongers against Hezbollah for allegedly money laundering through used car dealerships.

righteous dubs.
These guys are so one dimensional I'm thinking FBI, maybe some local hires. not Holla Forumsacks by any standard.

that is shameless. really, fuck off back to your cave and masturbate some more over traps while telling yourself you are not gay.

only a kike would call discussion 'defense'

Daily reminder Obama eats dog. He is a dog eating savage subhuman and also married one.

So is a Rabbi from his new hometown of Monsey, NY!

archive.is/4nsav

Sholom dox
1395 President St Brooklyn, NY 11213
718-604-7892
5600 1st Ave
Brooklyn NY 11220-2550
Neighborhood: South Brooklyn
6 Crabapple Ct
Monsey, NY 10952-1532
(563) 864-3326 - Landline
(563) 864-7811 - Landline
(563) 864-3399 - Landline
(845) 292-7879 - Landline
(845) 292-9602 - Landline
(563) 599-8333 - Wireless
(319) 864-7840 - Landline
(404) 257-0486 - Landline
(651) 699-5219 - Landline
(718) 604-9444 - Landline
(917) 662-8953 - Wireless
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Uh huh

My fucking jewdar has been going off at full blast for the past 6 months, you bad goys can clearly see with your own eyes how many kikes are involved.

Being this obvious.

NO YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER HE LET HIM GO BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING RAT KIKE AND TRUMP IS AN AIPAC-ACCREDITED SHABBOS GOY

WHAT WILL IT FUCKING TAKE TO SEE THE TRUTH IN FRONT OF YOUR NOSE

THIS IS SJW-TIER MENTAL GYMNASTICS

Am I talking about Hitler or Charlie Chaplin?

This thread has been an eye-opener. May Holla Forums find a way to overcome the current strain of kike influence.

Hi, Holla Forums,

I've been a casual lurker and sometimes enthusiastic shitposter here since around 2010. I've really had a lot of difficulty coming to grips with a lot of the home-truths being laid down here about my people. And I just want to say I'm genuinely sorry for some of the vile filth that *some of us* have inflicted on the world. But it's not fair to blame all of us or hate ALL Jews.

I saw the rise of cuckold fetish porn in my own local community around 5 yrs ago. It began believe it or not as a Jewish fetish. In the Jewish community, Jewish guys are very very held down by their mothers and spoiled brat sisters, and our dads pretty much spoil the shit of them and treat them like Gods. This ties into the dominatrix fetish shit. Anyway, a lot of Jewish guys would talk openly or secretly about feeling like a Jewish pathetic loser and feeling like girls wouldn't want them. Add to this that Jewish girls are MASSIVE sluts (Guys who live in 1% Jewish areas know people who have fucked Jewish girls, Jewish pussy is everywhere) and you get a lot of this fetish shit. This was underground and connected to the LGBT community and the sick thing is that Jewish girls started to openly post about it to make fun of Jewish guys over social media. It's kind of an open secret. It began as a Jewish fetish, but then evolved because Jews were afraid of it looking like an antisemitic fetish, they started to make it about being a "white guy".

I was shocked to see how the cuckold crap flared up on Holla Forums and was sickened, and realized that something was very fucking sick and twisted about the NYC Jewish community and something is dark in our whole mindset.

Also…. I'm among those 20% of kikes who voted Trump. And I want to tell you I'm so fucking sorry for how much bullshit my people have caused White Christian civilization. A huge part of the bad shit happening right now is our fault. But what can I do about it? I feel powerless. If I ever even suggest that White people are human I get called a traitor. If I even show the slightest bit of support for Trump, my friends and most of my family attacks me viciously. You have no idea how backstabbing, dishonest and fanatical Jews can be.

If it sounds overwhelming and fucking annoying, it is! I couldn't stop the Jewish community from its bullshit if I wanted to.

Most of them are good people but they really think that fighting "the white man" is some kind of just revenge for Hitler.

I'm so frustrated I wanted to spill all the beans, here, once and for all.

What do Holla Forums?

Remember even Hitler let some based Jews in pardoned and honorary and all.

And yes, Sholom Rubashkin is evil. We have enough shitskins in this country.

That was his biggest mistake. There are no based jews, just jews waiting to slip a knife into your back.

nobody acknowledges this post
fuck this shithole

Heh. Someone took my OC and made it great.
*tear in my eye

Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation

Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation Humiliation

I think what this fashy based jew is trying to say is

Then again, this response is much more in line with the Imkampfy crew

What is this bizzaro timeline?

It's the one where Jared Kushner buys up all the key chan boards and along with his paid jew bots astroturfs all these boards into non-stop promotion and championing of neocon kikes.

Which is why Holla Forums has exclusively been cheering on ZOG while banning every single legit user who doesn't want to back jews into office

Holla Forums is completely compromised by the kikels. Just like the Israeli President Donald J. Trump. Sad. Pathetic!

Sholom Rubashkin
96 Southgate Dr, Spring Valley, NY 10977

Dox from the thread that the (((mods))) buried because not enough goyim were doing apologia for Trump

Joseph Rubashkin
==1395 President St Brooklyn, NY 11213
718-604-7892

Dox from the thread that the (((mods))) buried because not enough goyim were doing apologia for Trump >>11067934

Archive of this thread: archive.is/W0Ylq

Aaron Rubashkin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Rubashkin
>Moshe Rubashkin, (born 1958 in Brooklyn, New York), an ultra-Orthodox Jew of the Lubavitcher hasidic movement, is a former chairman of the Crown Heights Jewish Community Council (CHJCC), a private, nonprofit social service organization in Crown Heights, Brooklyn,[1] New York, that receives $2 million per annum in state funding for community improvement projects. He was elected to a three-year term in January 2005,[2] while on probation after having served 15 months in federal prison on bank fraud charges.[3] In 2008, he was sentenced to 16 months in prison for illegal storage of hazardous waste at a textile mill he formerly owned, and remained in office as head of CHJCC while serving time in federal prison

Moshe has a son who was complicit in illegally storing hazardous waste, named Sholom Rubashkin Jr.

failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2012/11/sholom-rubashkin-jr-violates-parole-must-return-to-prison-123.html

Sholom Rubashkin Jr. is also an abusive landlord:

archive.is/v7cIs

Could these be the most archetypical kikes ever to walk G-d's green earth? What a fucking rat's den.

Milton Balkany, son-in-law of Aaron Rubashkin, rabbi, dean of the Bais Yaakov day school in Borough Park, was charged in early 2010 with trying to extort $4 million from a hedge fund.[19] On November 10, 2010, he was found guilty of extortion, blackmail, wire fraud and making false statements in a Federal Court in Manhattan.[20] He was released on a $1 million bond.[21] On February 18, 2011, he was sentenced to four years in prison, and locked up immediately because the judge considered him a flight risk.[22] He was previously charged with theft of Federal grant money, but was not prosecuted.[23] On March 19, 2012, the U.S. Court of Appeals in Manhattan upheld the conviction.[24]

These are the types of (((people))) who get bipartisan support in Congress and obtain a commuted sentence from a supposedly populist president.

If you want to find out who rules you, look at those that flagrantly get away with their crimes.

This is literally just a criminal family.
>These are the types of (((people))) who get bipartisan support in Congress and obtain a commuted sentence from a supposedly populist president.
This is the most disgusting part.

fembot shill detected

Good find. I bet that Mr. Rubashkin here disposed of post-rape goy child corpses via the waste disposal system of his meat packing operation. If so, his role would mean he knows who is doing the raping and killing. The commuted sentence looks like a Goodfellas-style yes I know, pop culture is shit songbird deal.

May the kikes pay for their crimes.

Holy shit I never made this connection. No wonder so many (((politicians))) lobbied to have him freed.

I would, if not for the "little" epstein connection.
Remember, Trump was in that book.

But we don't know if that means he's dirty or if that means he personally investigated this matter to crush it.

Not as old as me.
I'm 102.

:^)

^ shill

There are valid complaints here. But why are there shills here? Shills give me the creeps. Christ they are goddamn creepy! FUCK SHILLS!

.. that's odd.
This is a really interesting thread, why did the OP not reply after the first post?
Is that because he's a giant faggot?

OP being a giant faggot?
That's unheard of..

There are very BIG complaints here.
This and the tax cut issue.

But holy fuck don't bother discussing it here you will be blasted with noise on both sides with this. I just want the truth of this.

Yeah we need to come down hard on this.
I don't like the smell of this at all.

I see no reason for this to have happened. If there is a back room deal going on, I'm utterly against it.
If it's proof of the significance to Trumps connection to the little black book, then we need to rethink our position and his "orders" in one of the stickys.

Humiliation is being a child made to do dirty things for others. You're talking to the dead here.

Look at me.
I'm a massive faggot who doesn't know how to slide and replies to every post. I can't be bother to read a fucking thread and instead demands you spoon feed me.
Please tell me what to think.

Goo goo gah gah feed me pls.

But hey, I learned something about a potential "family" of influence.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubashkin_family

Now I know to look out for them.

Rothschilds aways back both sides in any conflict. Also he is heavily involved financially with the Chinese. Saved that post though, thanks.

This turbo kike is low key filthy rich huh? That is kind of a shit tier house and van. Bet he or his family is mooching welfare.

Second pic related:

Two sides of the same shekel.

funny how this usually gets you a ban for mentioning him

>When you have to (((shut it down)))
Think anons are getting to close to the truth again?

OY VEY DON'T SHOAH ME GOYIM

I've brought up Trump's connections to jew pedophiles (Cohn and Epstein) many timeswithout

Fug. Accidentally hit reply.

I've brought up Trump's connections to jew pedophiles (Cohn and Epstein) many times without ever being banned for it.

And forgetting Trump helped out in his arrest.

Sauce? How did trump help??

All thoes it`s habbening xxdd!!, pizzagate arrests are Imminent threads. B& instantly for mentioning trump was heavily involved in it.
Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book: just the tip of the (((iceburg)))
Nothing happens… Thats your biggest tipoff right there.

Deets?

D&C shills that question decisions of Trump must be all banned.

BASED TRUMP
BASED SHOLOM
BASED MODS

Color me surprised.

U r the sole reason why this place has gone to shit. Kill self u pedo rat.

By testifying for Epstein's "good character" to get his sentenced reduced to next to nothing and continue his child prostitution ring free from further investigation…

Based, pedo protecting JWO puppet

I wonder why the left never really pushed this point hard. Really makes you think.

The (((right-wing))) zionist ZOGbots only seem to see Clinton's links to Epstein and cannot under any level of de-programming recognise Trump being equally involved and up to his neck in the filth.

Likewise the retarded (((left-wing))) marxist ZOGbots cannot see their precious Clinton being involved and only see Trump's clear links to Epstein.

Both sides being led by the nose to their destruction by ZOG

It's jewish media mind control on levels previously never seen before

Hey hasbarafag, you enjoying Christmas?
Oh, right, you sandniggers don't celebrate Christmas.

Amusingly, jews like you are the majority on Holla Forums, a board ostensibly created to combat you infernal kikes, yet you get to shitpost at your leisure without a single mod doing anything to contain you.

Really gets the gefilte crumbling…

Boy, do you ever not reply from the script?

Weirdly, your boss still seems to think this level of retardation is worth paying you for?

Hasbarafag, you know me so well. That's word for word the thing I was going to ask you next.

Every word you;ve ever typed on Holla Forums is in defence of zionist jews
This is Holla Forums, not Pam geller's GatesOfVienna

I love how you've been writing the exact same posts for months, yet you still can't stop doing this.

(4) posts in this thread
All saying nothing other than showing anger at jews being criticised on Holla Forums…

You will never be white, my man.
And this is my (5)th and final post in this thread. Just for you.

Shalom Rubashkin, a Postville Iowa slaughterhouse owner convicted of 89 counts of bank fraud, mail and wire fraud and money laundering sentenced to 27 years in prison has had his sentence commuted by President Trump.

Summaries of his situation leading up to now:
American Greed: The Slaughterhouse — archive.fo/d3mcg

FBI - Former CEO of Agriprocessors Sentenced to 27 Years in Federal Prison — web.archive.org/web/20171222070346/h t t p s://archives.fbi.gov/archives/omaha/press-releases/2010/om062210.htm

Pictured: Sholom Rubashkin, Jews dancing after his commutation, Yaakov Weiss, and Agriprocessors, the plant he had employed over four-hundred immigrants at.

bump

Anti-Trumpers are a bit like liberals. Instead of comparing him to the factual alternative, they compare him to a hypothetical God-like being that gives all White people everywhere utopia in two weeks.

Kill this Jew

Because this is a board that worships the Jews that own us… that's all you're allowed to do, remember trump isn't the end all be all but you aren't allowed to criticize him either

Yeah he was also on American Greed

post it

Notice the Israeli flag inside of the Synagogue

My YouTube video on this has been put into limited state after less than 24 hours.

Here is the segment from my video.
m.youtube.com/watch?sts=17519&t=3s&v=17Phf54R710&layout=mobile&client=mv-google&skipcontrinter=1

Jared Kushner Speaks at Chabad House at Harvard, 2003

Ridiculous

This is all I'm getting from these "Trump "

This is all I'm getting from these "Trump is a kike" posts to be honest.

Here's a good article from the renegadetribune on it

renegadetribune.com/trump-commutes-prison-sentence-sholom-rubashkin/

Trump is not getting my "14/88 Ben Garrison GTKRWN" stamp of approval until I see a wall finised, deportations done and jews out.
But for now he's FUCKING BASED tier. tbh

Inb4 someone posts the webm of psycho sinead

I'd like to point out that a major result of this commutation is that searching the kike's name yields several news articles which mention how there are many Jews celebrating the decision. Normies will be searching his name. Normies will now find out that there are many Jews celebrating this, which will then raise questions.

Truthfully, I am unsure of which side Trump is on, or what his intentions are, but one must take note of this positive effect.

Merry Christmas.

Anglin made the same argument.
The logic only really works if normies know what to search or if we make a enough of a stink about it. Not seeing either of these things.
See the problem? You need to be retarded not to see the contradiction.
I've seen almost no coverage of this.
The only people commenting on these articles and videos are Jewish, and they are either openly bragging or spreading false info about the case. The ones spreading the false info all have comment histories that read like jidf manual.
They get called on their bullshit and move on to some other Talmudic crap that had nothing to do with their original claim.

Some key points:

>According to the Times of Israel Rubashkin, as manager of the family owned Agriprocessors meat plant ($300 million annual revenue) in Postville, Iowa, was convicted in 2009 of financial fraud for submitting fake invoices to the plant’s bank that made the company’s finances appear healthier than they were so that it could borrow more. The bankruptcy revealed a $26 million fraud and scheme.

>In addition, in one of the nation’s largest illegal worker busts, federal authorities raided the plant and detained 389 illegal immigrants in 2008. ICE determined that at the time of their raid, two-thirds of the plant’s workers were undocumented. It turned out the company itself was cranking out false social security cards.

>There were also 9,311 counts of child labor violations in the indictments, as well as horrific safety violations.

>Plant supervisors in this hell-on-earth were involved in rape and sexual abuse of workers. PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) also documented and filmed what they called the worst animal abuses and extreme cruelty they had ever seen.

This is the kind of person that had bipartisan Congressional support and who Trump decided to show compassion towards.

I feel so divided and conquered.

Google search "Sholom Rubashkin" or just "Sholom" and read the news articles suggested at the top.

When two different people or groups of people contradict eachother, it is not a contradiction.

Be thankful you heard the Eadwacer before seeing Wulf.

They aren't two different groups.
Did you read the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack article?
Key word being search.

Because you are betraying them. Sort of. Depends on how you look at it really. In the long run, your survival strategy will likely succeed. Theirs will once again backfire, but because of the internet, the backlash this time is going to be so much bigger than it's been previously.

Jew from the shadows, but for the good guys, and don't push the "not all Jews" thing. That's counterproductive. People will make their own judgments. Don't say it, prove it. One thing you could do is train people to understand Jewish psychological better, since the Jewish psyche is so alien to whites.

You have to decide for yourself whether fighting for what's right is worth it, because this is an uphill battle right now. If you value the approval of your friends and family more than the satisfaction of a clear conscience and real purpose, scuttle back into the dark with them. Otherwise pick up your cross and bleed with us.

wtf I love word filters now!

Shut up kike its way beyond Summer Camp for you, you people had your chance to many times to our loss just leave our lands if you know what's good for you. For it ends in the Fourth Realm, prepare yourself.

Who are you talking about? I was referring to normies vs people here.

Forgive me, for I don't watch television, but is there really not any reporting being done in this guy? Surely, normies must hear his name at least once, and hear that there is a big deal about his sentence being commuted.

>You don't get to hide that shit, you fucking kike. Trump did this at the behest of ((((Alan Dershowitz))) who has ties to (((Cernovich))), aka this website's (((lawyer))).

oh and jim is a (((mason)))

musk hasn't made a car yet. fraud. he's just a front man for the driverless tech car.

This sadly is the truth, set the clock back to 2003 and the iraq invasion for the (((oil))) and you get the same ((((characters)))) here down to the guys who help halliburton sink the wells.

its all just a game for iranian,kurdish and syrian gas and oil to go into southstream and gazprom.

>White nationalism was never back on the rise - it was an inorganic movement by the Jews to target and identify us for the next step in their (((plan)))

this

Must have misread. I was referring to the lack of people on our side spreading the story.
Not seeing much of a discussion about it. Through that might have more to do with the season.

>This sadly is the truth, set the clock back to 2003 and the iraq invasion for the (((oil))) and you get the same ((((characters)))) here down to the guys who help halliburton sink the wells.

No, the pigs at the trough is not the main motivating force behind all of this insane kikery neocohen shit. You vastly underestimate the power of the Jewish "elders"
And the religious foundation of Zionism…and why these neocohen-jewish lunatics are pushing so aggressively for Armageddon.

youtu.be/rFr4C2BPLeM

2spooky

true. Trump has a history of comments and actions that bring to light certain realities. Sweden springs to mind as the most normie-penetrating one.
My FB feed is full of normies going nuts over this and Lorde's cancellation of her israel gig. The two are conflating and combining.
Still doesn't mean Trump isn't a kike.
We have an opportunity, though. Redpill on Chabad, and the chabad/zionist split occuring with the haavara agreement.

kike

Did the release of Jonathan Pollard redpill any lemmings? jews openly celebrated that as well, and, as soon as he was released from prison, he was given a cushy million+ Wall Street job. When jews in America were openly calling for Mossad to assassinate Obama after the Iran deal, were any lemmings redpilled? The answer to both of those questions is no. Lemmings are lemmings are lemming. They do not really care about anything. Hell, the kikebart openly defeanded both.

I know it may be difficult for newfags and boomer-queers to understand, but kowtowing before your enemies and giving them what they want =/= winning. And no, just because your kikeservative MAGA neighbor said something mean about niggers doesn't mean he's redpilled or in the process of being redpilled.

Most people are too dumb to realize what Trump is doing.
cnbc.com/2017/12/22/why-trump-commuted-sholom-rubashkins-27-year-prison-sentence-commentary.html

From your article, at the very end:
Rubashkin is the fucking swamp. He's ground-level swamp. The judge who put his kike ass away is a patriot.

I must have had a fucking stroke while writing that post.

should be: Hell, kikebart readers openly defended both.

I should also add that support for Jonathan Pollard's release wasn't an open secret. It was just plain out in the open. Some of the jewiest people you will ever see would go on Fox, CNN, and MSNBC and talk about how antisemitic it was to keep the poor treasonous kike in prison and how Pollard committed light treason at best. After all, isn't Israel our greatest ally? So it couldn't possibly be wrong. Every country spies on every other country, goyim. Unsurprisingly, Conservatives lemming that many here seem to think are "waking up" especially lapped it all up like the good goys they are.

King kike himself was one of the loudest voices supporting the release of Pollard. He even visited Pollard in prison a few times, and today he's trying to get Pollard's parole restricts removed or lessened. It should also be noted that Pollard only received Israeli citizenship after he committed treason, while he was in Prison. And now that he's out, the kike is making millions a year doing nothing.

What is it that you think he's doing?

This article at tablet mag is excellent.
> tabletmag.com/scroll/252236/to-understand-the-reaction-to-rubashkins-release-look-to-chabads-history
archive:
> archive.is/hwonU

Some highlights:
Poor persecuted Lubavitchers
Like it isn't true. And remember, the US justice system is racist, antisemitic, if it was not, no Jew would be in jail.
A thread specifically about Chabad-Lubavitch would be a good idea.

Who wrote the bible

quit blackpilling rebbe

Jews are totally White, don't team up with fucking shitskins over superior White Jews.

Hook-nosed, big-lipped, slanted-forehead kikes are not white. You can easily tell the difference between Aryan and Semite if you know what to look for. Saying heebs are white because they're roughly the same skin colour is like saying Africans and Indians are the same group.

This is exactly what your forefathers did and the brits before them, namely collaborating with jews for your own benefit and to me, doing this willingly, is the worst kind of racetraiting.

absolutely checked. our tactics must evolve and adapt

Poor user. He never had a chance.

anti kike bump