Exclusive: State Department tells refugee agencies to downsize U.S. operations

archive.is/CfSZE

(Reuters) - The U.S. State Department has told refugee agencies it will sharply pare back the number of offices across the country authorized to resettle people in 2018 as President Donald Trump cuts the number of refugees allowed into the United States.

The announcement was made at a Dec. 1 meeting in Washington with State Department officials and representatives from nine major refugee agencies, several executives of the agencies said.

Advocates said the decision is likely to lead to the closure of dozens of resettlement offices around the country, potentially leaving some refugees without access to services that help them integrate into American life. Several state refugee coordinators said they had also been made aware of the closures.

Refugee resettlement in the United States is handled by nine non-profit agencies that receive funding from the federal government for some of their refugee work. They partner with, or oversee, hundreds of local offices in nearly every state that help new arrivals with basic tasks like enrolling children in school, arranging doctors’ visits and applying for Social Security cards and other documents.

Though the agencies are independent, they must get government approval for where they will resettle new refugees.
Aid workers and state officials involved in refugee resettlement said the agencies were informed by the State Department in the Dec. 1 meeting that offices expected to handle fewer than 100 refugees in fiscal year 2018 will no longer be authorized to resettle new arrivals, which means many of them will have to close. There are about 300 resettlement offices spread across 49 states, and advocates estimate several dozen are at risk, though shuttering plans will not be finalized until next year.

The Trump administration has said it wants refugees to assimilate quickly, both to promote national security and so that they can become self-sufficient.

Refugee advocates say the closure of local offices will undermine that goal. They say the offices play a crucial role in helping newcomers traumatized from having fled conflict or persecution. Even if no new refugees are resettled by the offices they still have an obligation to help those already here, they say.

If refugees lose access to “services to help them navigate the processes of registering for school, and English classes and finding a job, that will mean that it will take longer for them to navigate life in the United States and contribute to our economy,” said Robert Carey, who directed the Office of Refugee Resettlement under former President Barack Obama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDdkkTLCUUQ
thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publish/tsc_17_4/tsc_17_4_elbel.shtml
heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer
barletteandsteele.com/journalism/time_border_1.php
gao.gov/products/GAO-090-244R
globalsecurity.org/security/systems/mexico-wall.htm
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm
money.cnn.com/2011/12/05/news/economy/unemployment_benefits_extension/
wsdot.wa.gov/NR/rdonlyres/6C563967-79A1-4FB6-8A71-B7027B536D43/0/FICAFUTASUTA.pdf
nowandfutures.com/taxes.html
archive.is/r3ktR
catholiccharitiesdubuque.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Refugee-Resettlement-closing-press-release-12-18-17.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a start, I suppose.

One step closer to white ethnostate at least. It's certainly not BAD news.

Fuck, I just copy & pasted the headline.

you fooled me, Tripsler….I thought I was getting a Holla Forums exclusive! not really

and the new estimate is how many generations?

If that was their job they should all be fired for completely failing at their jobs. But i guess we have to settle for their offices being completely closed. Win-win.

> Refugee resettlement in the United States is handled by nine non-profit agencies

this right here is the real problem.

this right here is the real problem.
FTFY

Behind every non-profit lies a Jew

The problem is already too big. Waiting on Trump to do anything is retarded, especially when it's just the bare minimum.

Jews started out with bringing rapefugees over on white's tax money with the promise it would just be temporary then be sent back. Now they act like the rapefugees are citizens that should be on max gibs for life for generations.

NO

Christmas doesn't happen until Dec. 25th. /s

Seriously love this. Hopefully this is setting up the Illuminati (((Podesta))) et al for you g down….

You want safe? Start up a non-profit. Grant yourself six figure salaries.

it's the worker immigrants that make up 95% of the nonwhite problem in america

Every little bit helps chaim.

Chill out hershel.
I'd like to see the numbers on how much this decreased refugee immigration honestly.
Or if refugees were ever a significant problem to begin with, i personally never heard of any big refugee populations, it's all spics, nearby island niggers and slave descendants.

Refugees cannot integrate into American life because they can never be Americans.

Yeah, totally not civic nationalism.
Its all so tiresome.

who are these people and where do they live?

just who could it be?

by "integrate into American life" they mean become consumerist herd animals. symbols of American history are being destroyed so that the new (((multicultural))) ideal can be raised

B-BUT DRUMPF HASN'T DEPORTED THEM ALL YET!
Always black pill posters saying that every positive thing President Trump brings isn't good enough.

Immigration is literally the only thing that matters at all. Everything he has done is irrelevant in the face of a FUCKING ELECTION IN ONE YEAR and we still have THIRTY FUCKING MILLION ILLEGALS IN THE COUNTRY.

Do you think the 30 million illegals came in over night?

Mate we're not even at Obama era level of Deportations let alone even fucking Bush

Obama counted people turned away at the border as "deportations". Illegals trying to cross the border have fallen by like 80%. Hence, less "deportations".

Thank you White Santa. Merry Christmas one & All!

I remember when Obama first setup the centers, and every single settlement location was a Republican-majority district. This was obviously purposefully done to (((culturally enrich))) these areas.

Luckily damage done where I lived was minimal.

Aw geez, and they were doing such a great job before! I really love how integrated the immigrants are. By "integrated" I just want to be clear here, they mean sequestered into ghettos and concentrated into their own racial fiefdoms, right? Because when I think of "integration" I think of tax-funded after-school Religion of Cuck™ic-jihad training courses at the YMCA.

>I remember when Obama first setup the centers, and every single settlement location was a Republican-majority district. This was obviously purposefully done to (((culturally enrich))) these areas.

The worse president of all time was followed by the best president of all time. He was also coincidentally the first Black President. If that doesn't get your imagination dilating I don't know what will.

I'm so embarrassed we had this half breed as our president for 8 years

Kenyan born imposter
FIFY

On the off chance that you or multiple people here do make a visit, should totally make sure your hollywood-grade disguise is old school and they believe you are a decent well-to-do Negro-American.

You heard Spics talk about "VIVA LA RAZA!!" "we're going to take back California hese!" but most of these mestizo goblins are 5'5" and under. Tiny angry manlets. This is why I'm not afraid.

Yep. Whenever you see the words (((non-profit))) attached to the fucking state or government, you've spotted a special interest group that undermines our sovereignty.

refugees lose access to “services to help them navigate the processes of registering for school, and English classes and finding a job, that will mean that it will take longer for them to navigate life in the United States and contribute to our economy,”

Thus bull shit line really equivalates down to they don't get state and federal gibs anymore, or the road map on how to apply for them.
Who the fuck are they kidding? A mudslime who speaks zero English, contributing to our economy?
Parolee class of admission status & "asylum/refugee" are very rarely even allowed work authorization. They are really net drains and whoever is feeding the US people this shit deserves a tight rope around their neck for Christmas.

Fuckin smh

I think they did it on purpose that way. Tank the country then blame it on the nigger.

They don't assimilate

ffs fergot the link youtube.com/watch?v=SDdkkTLCUUQ

hmm. seems like a nice idea.

right wing nonprofit squads

Integration doesn't exist you mongrel. People cannot change their inherent physiology or behaviour. No matter how well a non-white is emulating white civilization, he isn't truly part of it.

Fixed your statement.

I can confirm that this is more or less how (((non-profits))) work. If you aren't giving a (((donor))) a paycheck, they suddenly don't have the money to help you out. I know this from personal experience, some of my family who have tried to setup genuine non-profits to help people out, but they can't get the money together because they won't scratch (((someone's))) back.

He wasn't just a half-breed, he was a muslim nigger jew. Born to a jewish prostitute. Fathered by a muslim who was black. He was three of the worst stains on this planet combines into one.

Tell these fuckers that the only refugees allowed into the US from now on are to be housed, fed, and clothed by the assholes that work for these agencies. And if they commit any crimes, they get deported immediately and the agency shills get a prison sentence. These bleeding heart faggots don't get to poison our country with shitskins and then dump them on the taxpaying citizens to care for. Not one fucking tax dollar should go towards "refugees" that are living in the US.

until the (((IRS)) ) denies or revokes your NP status

Calculated move, he's clipping the wings of the government funded immigration resettlement folks who probably are also paying monies to keep locals quiet, pay off harmed families victimized by these New Democrat voters they've been shuffling into flyover states. Can't imagine all the problems that'll start creeping out once the money trees are chopped down. Sure hope the welfare organizations are audited for the states these enemy combatants we stuck in, wonder what Americans will find there…

This. Cucked Christians (most of them these days) organizations maintain their relevance through these programs, as most of them have imbibed the Gramsci Marxism designed for them. Don't underestimate how much of a hit this is to the US Catholic Bishops and the Lutherans particularly.

I really fucking hope so. Catholic charities is one of the most kiked institutions just for how much it imports muslims into white countries. Catholics, importing muslims, go figure.

One of these days I'll do a full probe of Obama/Clinton direct connections to the late Joseph Cardinal Bernardin (his diocese paid for Alinskyite training for Barack), archfaggot child rapist and potential papal candidate if not for the bit of good that remained in JPII to resist calls for him to resign.

Vast majority of Catholics are firmly under Babylon's control, but there are good ones as well as scattered good protestants who reject this globalist shit.

Needs to stop, ship the niggers back.

user, I'm afraid you are terminally retarded. Please visit your nearest hospital so you may be euthanized in a clean and humane fashion.

Not an argument.

Cry more, you fucking illiterate faggot. Where are the deportations?

Their US born kids will be better nourished and larger, unfortunately

Yeah, it's not like our economy has picked up or anything. Tell me exactly why you think the president is able to just start deporting 30 million people. Even if this was a fascist nation with authoritarian rule, that would be a massive undertaking which would require months of planning. And then there's Congress and the national budget.

lol, you think the fucking kike economy matters (or is actually improving); that’s cute
Constitution says so.
lol, an actual “trump is a secret fascist” faggot
And they haven’t even begun planning it, apparently.
Nope, it’s already in the budget.

Reminder that there is absolutely no excuse–economic, social, or governmental–for not deporting everyone immediately.

Most Americans underestimate how much illegal aliens cost us each year. Looking at the Heritage Foundation study, you will find that the average illegal household pays about $10,334 annually in taxes. The disparity lies in the fact that the average illegal household receives around $24,721 in government benefits (this includes direct benefits, means-tested benefits, education benefits, population-based services, interest and other spending, and pure public goods expenditures) annually. For comparison, the average households with college-educated heads received $24,839 in government benefits while paying $54,089 in taxes. Now, looking at these figures, we can conclude that the average household of illegals costs taxpayers $14,387 per annum. The Heritage Foundation estimates that there are 3,444,955 households of illegals in the US, containing “no more than” 12,708,875 illegal immigrants. This estimate is flawed, however, because it is based off of a census study conducted in the year 2001. It’s strange how immigrants flood into our country and hop the border in droves, yet the amount of illegal immigrants has stayed roughly the same… A more apt estimate would be the one conducted by Ann Coulter in her book Adios, America! in which she cites a study by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalists Barlett and Steele that estimates an average of 3 million illegal aliens are coming in yearly–enough to fill 22,000 Boeing 737-700 airliners. Coulter also cites a study Fred Elbel done in 2007 that estimates there were 20 million illegal immigrants residing in the US in 2005.
Taking these new figures, we can calculate that there are close to 50 million illegal immigrants currently in the US. However, since I understand these studies are just estimates; I will use a more conservative estimate of 35 million. This new number of illegals is close to 3.5x the Heritage Foundation’s estimate, so we arrive at 12,057,343 households of illegals. AII of these households are costing US taxpayers $14,387 per annum. Multiply these two numbers and you get the cost of illegal immigration to the US: $173,468,986,547.
The US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) contractor, the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) completed 651 of nearly 652 miles of fencing mandated by Congress in 2005, which was a part of the DHS’ Secure Border Initiative (SBI). The price per mile (PPM) ranged from $400,000 to $15.1 million, for an average of $3.9 million PPM. The USA has close to 2,000 miles bordering Mexico and other areas illegal aliens typically trek though. Assuming the best option is the option for $15 million PPM, it would cost taxpayers around $30 billion to build a comprehensive wall. The price to build a wall that would last a lifetime is less than 17% of the yearly cost of illegal immigration. The choice is extremely clear.
The areas mentioned are not the only areas in which we would save. If we decided to deport all illegal aliens, we would save the $173 billion that is spent yearly on the illegal aliens. This would allow us to increase the border patrols budget by $15 billion–a more than 100% increase–$10 billion towards defense spending, $50 billion towards paying back the national deficit (or $60 billion; whatever), all while cutting taxes by 2.5% across the board. In addition, close to 29.3 million jobs would be open. This number comes from multiplying the amount of illegal aliens by 89% (the amount over the age of 18), and then multiplying that number by 94.5% (accounting for just Obama’s fake unemployment rate in May 2015). With the amount of job openings caused by deportation, everyone drawing unemployment in the US would be able to find a job. And there would be close to 21 million jobs left, which would allow for an extraordinary amount of economic growth and would cause a massive surge in the Labor Force Participation Rate, which is seemingly lacking. When US citizens fill those jobs, the government will see a huge leap in tax revenue. The average US citizen pays close to 30% in taxes on their average $44,888 salary. The average citizen pays approximately $13,466 in taxes per annum to the government. Multiplying this by 31.3 million (the amount of jobs that now pay income tax to the US government) gives us $421.5 billion. Allocating these funds could give us $50 billion for infrastructure repair, $10 billion for education, $15 billion for defense spending (or, again, no more than we’re spending now at all), $150 billion to pay back the national debt, and would allow us to lower taxes again, this time 5% across the board.

Freeing up all these jobs would allow us to completely cut all unemployment benefits, which would discontinue FUTA (6%) as well as SUTA (5.82%) taxes on business, while saving taxpayers 108.5 billion USD annually. 10 billion of these newfound funds could go to paying back the national deficit, all while cutting taxes yet again, another 2.5% across the board.
In conclusion, building a border wall and deporting all illegal immigrants would allow us to spend per annum: $15 billion on border patrol, $25 billion in defense spending, $50 billion for infrastructure repair, $10 billion for education, and $210 billion towards paying back the national deficit–in addition to their current budgets–while cutting taxes nearly 12% on business, and 10% for citizens.

Sources:
thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publish/tsc_17_4/tsc_17_4_elbel.shtml
heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer
barletteandsteele.com/journalism/time_border_1.php
gao.gov/products/GAO-090-244R
globalsecurity.org/security/systems/mexico-wall.htm
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm
money.cnn.com/2011/12/05/news/economy/unemployment_benefits_extension/
wsdot.wa.gov/NR/rdonlyres/6C563967-79A1-4FB6-8A71-B7027B536D43/0/FICAFUTASUTA.pdf
nowandfutures.com/taxes.html

Jesus, you've propped up 3 strawmen in a single post. I hate to sound like a bitch, but arguing with you is going to simply be too tedious if you're just going to put words in my mouth every time I post, much like pushing Sisyphus' boulder. I've been arguing on the internet for a long time now and after about 18 years you just start to get sick of that shit. Nowhere did I imply Trump is a fascist, I was making a point by stating that even in the most favorable conditions that many deportations wouldn't be feasible given the time frame.
The info and sources you posted, while I agree with them, are ultimately irrelevant – another strawman. Nobody here disagrees with deporting immigrants. The actual implementation of it given the shithole that is our federal government is the problem.
>He already has the funding ahahahahaha are you fucking kidding me who do you think you're fooling
Alright, let's say Trump fully exercises his power. Let's say tomorrow Trump says, "Effective immediately all illegal immigrants will be tracked down and returned to their home country."
Now I want you to imagine what happens at the next budget meeting. "Hey guys, I need money for, oh I dunno, about 5 million M2 trucks and the fuel to supply them." "Yeah okay but only if you don't use them to deport anyone like you said you would." And please don't make me laugh by saying he could just appropriate those resources from some other federal branch. You vastly underestimate the bureaucracy involved here.

That's obstruction of justice, and they'd be flushing their careers down the loo to go to federal prison for it

It would also be against the law to do so if Trump would be making an executive order for said deportation, but the former would be more likely to be the charges in a court of law.

I was being a little sarcastic, that's not what they'd say but my point is that it would get held back because all the Dem Congressmen and a good number of Republicans would demand some bullshit nobody wants be included.

Love this guy.

Kill yourself, then.
It’s perfectly fucking feasible. You were wrong.
Run along now, demoralization shill.
Already. Has. The. Funding.

Can you tell me where this magical funding is? Care to explain why Congress decided to provide all the necessary funding to move tens of millions of people without Trump even asking when their modus operandi has been obstructionism from the start? What a pleasant surprise that would be! Unfortunately, I'm not that optimistic
Wow, I can make you look like an idiot too. Doesn't this make the argument so much more engaging? Oh wait, I forgot that I already passed elementary school. Nevermind.

Congress doesn’t even factor into this, you fucking idiot.
Cited and sourced. Try so much harder.

Yeah, I'm done. Enjoy your containment thread captain potshot.

Reported, then. Thanks for wasting our time.

Appears to be more of a cautious way to push deportations, after the nightmare to bush the travel bans due to democrats breaking the constitution to push their agenda beyond others during the year.

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop. we need the freedom to post the truth without being punished.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

I can't wait for 2018!

I like how they imply immigrants and refugees need integration offices to assimilate. But everyone know's Left or Right, that integration and assimilation are Human instincts. For thousands of years Men, Women and Children worldwide have been refugees of conflict, famine, disease and war. They've assimilated in some instances - like the Viking expeditions into Northern England for instance. Yet not always of course. But the only real boundary to assimilation is simple - split loyalty. They will pretend that we have always had it out for these people since day 1. But they proved themselves to us through terrorist attacks, voting patterns, minority appeal groups, demands for special privileges etc. They come here and expect us to concede to them. We demand that if they come here - they concede to us. You can bring up all the wars the West has fought in recent years, you can promulgate the myths about what Colonialism was or wasn't but one simple fact still resoundingly remains true'; none of us did that. That blood isn't on our hands. It simply isn't - some of the people here wish it was on their hands, because they want a resolute and quick end to geopolitical conflict. But they don't get the "glory" or the "guilt" that way. It's not how it works. But the more you egg us into seeing you as the "Other" and us as, "Separate yet evil" than eventually they will all get the blood they crave.

catholic charities is the one mostly responsible for bringing all the somalians to the US.

This. It's been a decade, at some point the fact that Obungo was an illigitimate president for 8 years will come to light and everything he did gets nulified. Judges and Supreme Court judges - Gone. Hired lackeys in the State Department - Gone. Laws - Gone.

You realize none of that is going to happen, right? The illegals won't be deported under Trump, even though he has every right to do so. Obama's years won't be nullified, even though it's the legal thing to do. How delusional do you have to be to think anything good would ever happen?

See

(((>>11074687)))
lol

You'll have to do better than that, moishe. We're wise to your game now. You've been doing this shit for months, and it doesn't work anymore. Tell your bosses that it outs you instantly. Reported, by the way, for demoralization.

More like fat, flabby, and entitled.

You’ve heard about all these Somali nigs in Minnesota and shit? Refugees.

Trump made sure the whole country knows about the spic problem, 2018 mid terms will get that wall built I hope

Meanwhile refu-nigs are a problem

Speaking of which, these non profits get paid based on the number of refunigs they resettle

So they’re like

Send MOAR

It’s bullshit

Go the fuck back to reddit.

chinaman plz go

I thought Trump banned the migration of 'refugees' altogether within the first 3 months in office.

Go the fuck back to cuckchan

Reported.

Do you have any idea where the fuck you are?

Not reddit, so go back there.

I knew it was only a matter of time before this kind of cancer metastasized.

Kikes get really obvious around Christmastime.

>forcefeeding the shill

Try again.

LOOK AT YOUR WORK, JIM. THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE WROUGHT, AND WE KNOW IT WAS ON PURPOSE.

The thing is, Trump is taking steps to defund and dismantle the actors that help funnel rapefugees into the US, which is the first and most important step to combat the problem. If your kitchen sink is running over, shut the faucet first, then get a mop.

Evil Drumpf (allegedly) states the obvious, hilarity ensues.

archive.is/r3ktR

But those two comments are equivalent to (((someone))) saying CIS white males like me are rapists.

It's true.

I dont want them to navigate through life in America. I want them OUT.

Can't these beaners just stay in Mexico and handle the whole (((cartel))) situation themselves?
If the spics actually had an organized milita to get rid of the corrupt spic politicians of Mexico, those wetbacks wouldn't need to hop a fence and take a job from every american.

Our main focus should be trying to get trump back in. He is the last real white male leader. Once he’s gone it is going to become like South Africa and real white genocide.

Trump is against

Trannies
Queers
Beta males
Ugly women
Skankes
Anti vaccine
Anti pedo
White male
Hates feminists
Tweets out everything bad about all the other races except whites

Very fine people

Pastor here

DEPORT THEM ALL

1234﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽a﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Bullets will take care of them.

look all i have to say is fuck whites and fuck niggers, the righteous inherit the earth

also
trump has a small dick

also i (((heart))) drumpss

(((schlomo)))

triple kek'd

(((black pilll))) you kike nigger

I love reading full news articles here instead of the bugman websites. Simple normal Sans Serif font sized 12 stretched to screen. Please continue posting full articles here as it's MUCH better this way imo

wow more american political decision stickied

There is Romans 2:28-29, so he's not entirely wrong. But even Satan can talk about scripture, and the rest of that article and the other pictures are beyond heresy.

catholiccharitiesdubuque.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Refugee-Resettlement-closing-press-release-12-18-17.pdf

second pic is the saint sitting atop of the deviant sinner in victory and holding him righteous subjugation, not sure how else you're reading it

I think you're confused…

Europoor.

There was this one prophecy in which a pope said the "Final Pope" will herald the Anti-Christ and destroy the Church.

(((non-profit)))