Christmas cancelled in German school after 1 muslim complaint

Christmas cancelled in German school after 1 muslim complaint

archive.is/J0p2c

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So much for assimilation, eh?

It shakes me to my core seeing how weak europeans have become. I'm fucking shocked

No Christmas no holidays - clean and simple. And you will see that they will all sing.

Meanwhile they'll blare their bullshit from their mosques 24/7 while the jews wring their hands in delight.

This is great news. Europeans aren't going to feel it if a few people are raped, killed, bombed. But if you cancel their good times…

What blows my mind is how quickly it happened. 2 generations was all it took for europe to become sissified.

What do you mean? It seems germans are assimilating just fine.

I hope I'm wrong but I think you are vastly underestimating how much shit they are willing to eat to avoid being called bigots.

Wakey wakey generation zyklon.

4th dimensional cuckoldry. Truly vile.

they've always wanted to cancel it,they just used Muslims as an excuse.

Now, when all the kids think "there was christmas last year. Why aren't we celebrating it this year" the answer will be: because of that one weird brown foreigner with the scarf.

Jews use Muslims as their proxies. The war on Christmas is Jewish

Germans should make an example of that kid and the school's administration.

The parents and school admins may be cucked, but I have a feeling this little brown shit is about to be bullied to death by angry gen-zyk chadlets in ugly Christmas sweaters

What did she mean by this?

It's a German idiom meaning "suck muslim dick".

pretty much what this fag said
she means if you miss chrismas watch it on video.
recorder in german refears to old vhs recorders.

When did the individual become more important than the majority? Most normalfags are so fucking dumb they probably don't even realize it. Ask them what they'd do if they had to kill one to save a thousand? Kill the one, no hesitation. Ask them if they'd go to war, committing ground troops, with another powerful country to save an oppressed minority from unfair treatment? They'd go to war, no hesitation. No how matter how many lives it takes on either side or are severely affected. A tradition that everyone there has enjoyed for generations and is a part of their culture has been arbitrarily and contemptuously ended. For no other reason than to appease the tender sensibilities of one, an outsider and a newcomer to boot. Utterly appalling and a detestable affront, especially considering they went out of their way to also ban their own carols ontop of that. So that nobody may enjoy the ballads their forefathers lovingly crafted their children. An atrocity I once thought was possibly contained inside the US has apparently spread globally due to our (((uniquely aspected))) friends

Let the 1000 die, see pic related.
Only non-lethal measures, see pic related
Those are the soviet values of the EU, not to be mistaken with european values.

They're a Muslim user, they're 1/8th of a person at best.

An ironic list with gravely ill humor I might add, considering the EU are the biggest violators of every single one of those "rights". Only a Jew could be so cruel as to whisper sweet nothings to his victim as the pillow slowly obstructs their face. My hypothetical scenario should have been worded in hindsight but you know how the old adage goes. It is a depressing fact now that our lives, everyone's lives, have become meaningless expendable to the whims of a chosen few. However, I find I contrast to your "non-lethal measures" assessment. It seems they have found a workaround to their words, as (((they))) are wont to do, by simply hiring/coercing various factions in the afflicted region along with neighboring ones to do their dirty work for them. The most infamously successful examples of which are of course WWI and WWII. If not for Cain's callous jealousy, it would have been a Jew who'd have convinced him to take his own brother's life while knowingly bringing God's wrath upon him

Christmas in europe will be enforced, when the kids reach age 14 theyll enfroce it till they are 88

Every time I see news about Germany I feel like I'm waiting for a yuge cyst to pop and splatter shit everywhere it can. "Every little helps"

This is how communists run a country.

It's a mystery to me, frankly.

So I assume this means if a white person objects to muslims celebrating some stupid mudshit holiday then it would cancelled too right? What if we objected to one of their stupid (((diversity))) celebrations? Or faggot pride day? They would get cancelled too right? Oh no wait… if a white person did that they would be arrested for hatespeech.

Double dubs checked. And yes, that's exactly how it goes. Whitey has to be tolerant (see: putting up with anything while flogging themselves). Brownie gets to play by the opposite rules because something, something oppression.

Well, that's one way to turn an entire school of students, their parents, and its faculty against muslims.

Thanks America.

If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

THIS
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE Muslims RUINED CHRISTMAS ONE OF THE MOST TREASURED HOLIDAYS IN GERMANY WELL TECHNICALLY THE JEWS ARE THE ONES BUT THEY USED MUSLIMS TO DO THAT WOULDN'T WANT THERE HANDS DIRTY WHILE COUNTING GOLD IN ONE HAND AND SODOMIZING CHILDREN WITH THE OTHER THIS SHIT NEEDS TO STOP GERMANS NEED TO TAKE A STAND

Jewish America. I'm an American, it's just depressing knowing that my nation is basically a colony of isreal. But the Jews destroyed Europe, let's be clear.

The pushing of US cancer culture and US feminism after 1945 was of Jewish making? Looks like the US got taken over in 1860 by the parasites. I'm convinced every single president since then has been a crypto jew except for Nixon and JFK.

Here's who runs Holla Forums.

8ch.net/polmeta/index.html

Of course it was. Neither of those things come from actual Americans. Like you said yourself, the US was already heavily infected by kikes at that point.

After handing over control of the money printing under Wilson, the US was compromised. FDR and his commie state department royally fucked it up, and it's been full on ZOG ever since they killed JFK. Nixon was but a brief reprieve that almost let it slip out of their control, but he was shut down since he thought there was such a thing as a 'good kike'. Nixon ought to be a lesson everyone should know by heart. Trust a Jew, under any circumstances, and you will be ruined.

The FED creation was in 1913, but wilson was the kike who got elected thanks to (((jacob shifff))) or whatever that cancer kikes name was who created the current controlled 2 party system. His Wilsonian policies created the first real act towards (((liberal internationalism))) aka (((globalism))) which also included the current (((neo-con))) foreign policy. He empowered the suffragetes aka (((feminism))), yet politically he had to abstain while influence peddlers in the background pushed for it. He was also the one who fully supported the suffragetes banning alcohol [18th amendment] and then the female voting right in the 19th amendment. This cancer back then had already started in England in the early 1900s it was clear the majority of kikes back then still roamed England, today the majority of influence peddlers roam israel and the US.

I think wilson truly was the beginning of jewish control but that something happened in 1850 which caused the US to open it's borders to the parasite from England that the founding fathers had warned about.

Nixon really only went down because of that kike who leaked the pentagon papers, in his later term he had become openly anti jew and furious at specific jews for not 'playing ball' the kikes began to feel the heat. A jew's a jew so they outjewed him. When old billy clinton stopped doing what they wanted him to do, they burned him even though the orders to clean house were ignored at the (((CIA))) because they wanted him gone. They tried to do the same thing with JFK but JFK had some of his mistresses cleaned so eventually the only solution was to just kill him because he knew what they tried and had set his sights on boycotting israel over dimona nuke plant and the fbi informing him of jews stealing weapons grade plutonium from DOE.

G E R M A N Y E S

What I don't understand is the lack of meaningful push back. Anders seemed like he could have led a happily married life with kids if he'd wanted to yet he chose to inflict a lesson on the leftists in his country. I thought that there would have been lots of maladjusted incels willing to make a point. Anders gets hundreds of love letters per year and there's a good chance he will get out one day and enjoy his life and even have kids.

That dude doesn't exist. He was a pure psyop. Nobody in our country knows him.

Sure thing Moishe.

Yeah, keep living in fucking dream land. If dude's like Anders existed you'd hear about them every week.

Oh they exist, it seems they just lack the trigger or motivation to see the logic. I guess they accept an emotionally empty life as long as they have drugs, vidya and prostitutes to shield themselves from the abyss in front of them. You seem angry Moishe.

Warriors exist. Not fucking terrorists. Because any white man knows it will solve nothing and only make things worse. Why don't you go blow up something then if you're so tough? What are you waiting for?

I have 2 adult daughters and a 13yr old son I am still raising. It would be beyond neglectful. And terrorism is subjective. Is punishing people by lighting a whole building full of shitskin rapefugees terrorism or is it judgment and punishment?

Hitler did nothing wrong

It is senseless and counterproductive violence. Force needs a result. Blowing up whatever or shooting some browns will only result in death/jail for you, sympathy for the enemy and further crackdowns on natsocs. You never apply violence unless it can bring you victory. This is why they put people like Breivik out there, to scare people with something that doesn't exist; white males shooting the place up, because skin color. This is among the most extreme natsoc communities in the world. How many here are planning violence? How many have done so? There's your answer to why Breivik is huge anomaly that probably never existed at all except as a boogeyman.

Prove Anders is a psyop. It's obvious lots of legitimate terrorists exist in the world but for some reason you don't believe any white men in Norway are capable of acting like that. That's a broad claim to make.

Cancelling Christmas because of one pupil is not going to stand. I know what we would have done in my grade-school if the same thing had happened to us. She would be a total pariah. #NeverForget that because of muslims we can't have Christmas.

"Let them eat Kebab"

Clearly our leaders haven't studied history, and about what happens when the leaders of a nation continue to ignore the pleas of the ruled for decades, while they move along with their grand plans.

Fixed it

Why are you talking out of your asshole?
She literally said that those who fear a muslim takeover should just sing Christmas carols and play them on their recorder.
This kind of recorder.

Imagine her complaints if she was gangraped to death.

Why the hell did Germans reelect Merkel? Are they retarded?

We don't vote for the Chancellor, Ami.

Lady of the Lake gave her Excalibur or what

i remember her comments were roughly translated into english as "go play your flute if you dont like it"
not being a german speaker, i figured this might have been some mistranslated german idiom…
anyone remember marcel hesse? the english translation of the german APB described hesse as having "a rascal head and fine glasses"
wtf?
what they meant was a shaved head and wire rim glasses…
i think they maybe using translation programs that just dont get regional idioms…

Anything European and Christian must be eradicated, replaced, censored and forgotten. That is what they want.

Checked
Also, it gets worse.
IIRC, it's article 17 that bans mass deportations.
While article 19 of London Charter says that evidence is not necessary for a conviction

Sure you do, with inaction.

Underchecked Dubs

BRAVO MERKEL

2 generations from now….?

Germany has yet to form a government. The coalition talks failed. If the alternative coalition succeeds next year, then the AfD will be the biggest opposition party. Considering that the flooding began a mere 2 years ago combined with the 70+ years of brainwashing, this is a miracle. Say what you want, but Germans are acting faster than us, as dire as the situation may look.

It isn't the Europeans that are doing this.
(((They))) are from elsewhere.

Keep in mind that real Europeans are furious.
Our societies have been subverted for decades, in Germany's case, heavily, for 70 years of military occupation.
They had all their laws rewritten after ww2, and their history made illegal.
Germans themselves are excellent people, so are French, Swedish and so on.
There is one common factor, and if you spend a few minutes looking into it, you will see what it is.
Watch Barbara Spectre's video message for Sweden and Europe.
Look into (((who))) changed the laws in England to let in millions of shitskins in the 90s and after.

I hope a massive cleansing civil war and overthrow comes soon. That the parasites are flushed from the system completely.

Check the jew immigration statistics for the US.
Almost 0 until 1900 when suddenly millions started coming.
0 to 10 million in about 50 years.
They operate as a cult attack wave, changing just to suit the agenda.
They are talking of leaving Europe again, now they have destroyed it.
Next host the parasite will infest is perhaps China, they've been spotted accumulating in shanghai.

Really that muslim should be executed in the town square and stuck on top of the giant Christmas tree there, impaled through her cunt all the way up into her neck, as a warning to others.
Do that, and Christmas is suddenly fine.

I really hope so.
I'd be jumping for joy if I saw tomorrow "10 million Germans just massacred every last jew and muslim in Germany, the awakening has already spread to a dozen other countries in Europe".

Germans should take every Muslim in Germany, douse them with oil, set them on fire and send them to every synagogue.

no more whites, Europe is Africa 2.0, Israel controls the entire oil supply of the world, everyone makes $17/hour minimum wage (how progressive!) and a loaf of bread is $200

It does not help that Europeans choose to become intoxicated on alcohol every day, even with holidays celebrating it, and thus being unable to see things clearer. This is all another Jewish attempt to weaken the will of the volk.

You should be aware that their schools are getting hit the hardest in kike leftyfication. In return countless Parents will be pissed. I mean i've seen parents transfering their kids for less and that mudslime thing will probably be bullied to death, kids love their christmas and sweets.

that cunt's head was made for the guillotine.

fucking hell, 23 litterally says everybody is equal, but some are more equal than others

With white American hands. Do not forget that the jew is powerless if his suggestions are refused.

oof

Nigger, we set up a Christmas tree in the lunchroom at work, my little brothers school had a Christmas celebration, today the girl at the gas station wished me a merry Christmas. All in fucking cucklifornia. Go fuck yourself, we still have Christmas here and it's not going anywhere anytime soon

Practice fellatio.

56% white and yet still less of a faggot than you, schlomo.