FCC Now Being Sued by 17 States, Senate Will Vote to Undo Net Neutrality Repeal

FCC Now Being Sued by 17 States, Senate Will Vote to Undo Net Neutrality Repeal.

Are they voting against it because of trump?

I feel that what Trump should do is build 10 gigabit to every household in the nation, but stop right before the homes are hooked up from the roads. That way ISPs would connect fiber from the fiber that's entrenched on the sides of the roads, to the homes.

I would have trump allow all ISPs including startups to utlize this fiber infrastructure at no cost in order to create potentially hundreds of new ISPs to compete with comcast.

What Trump should do is move out from the WH and into a Field office. That way he can command the effort between hundreds of construction companies. The idea is to wire up an entire township in 1-2 weeks instead of years.

I would have teams of trenchers in a single town working together. These teams would have fiber layer teams working right behind them. These fiber layers would have teams of computer network techies deploying routers and repeaters behind them.

It would be like the Transcontinental Railroad construction effort on steroids.

Once you have the US wired up the US could rent out these men and their equipment to other nations. The men would be highly experienced and countries wouldn't have to buy expensive equipment.

Trump would get reelected in a heartbeat.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2016/10/25/google-fiber-halts-rollout-ceo-leaves/92746288/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've come to the point where the net neutrality issue has come second to the "Breaking Pai's teeth with a claw-hammer" issue.

Fuck those 17 states. And fuck net jewtrality. Hope this shit falls apart.

They're voting against it because that's the kosher opinion. All the internet people don't actually care if it's true that it'll negatively affect their ability to surf fucking 9gag, they care that someone SAID it will and they'd rather chuck a wobbly just to be on the safe side than check. So they bitch to their friends and family, legislators see which way the wind is blowing (out of the kikes asses, as per usual) and try to get it in their sails.

Pajeet was hired to be fired.

Who benefits from Net Neutrality and WHY?
How does Net Neutrality hinders new ISPs from starting?

Never going to happen. NIMBY types and local governments will drown you in red tape and litigation. Verizon and google both learned this. That's why they are getting away from fiber and moving to wireless for the last mile.

You have not the slightest clue as to how that stuff works do you? It's no were near that simple of a task to accomplish nor will it ever be

Yes.

read the third pic

Smarter way to go, honestly. Much easier to repair and upgrade that way. Radio internet is how most people outside of the major cities get high speed internet in eastern Europe, at around $5 a month, at that.

How does removing Net Neutrality makes ISP become Title II, and therefore, needing a licence?

*how keeping Net Neutrality

Wew imagine them getting their hopes up only for a second salt mine to open.

Trump has been cutting regulations like a mother fucker tho. Who's to say he wouldn't do it here?

He can only cut federal regulations. He can't go in and to each little town and modify local zoning regulations and undo franchise agreements.

Question is how many senate members are in pockets of ISP lobbyists
SHEKELS ARE POWER (((THEY))) GUARD THEM WELL

What if he nationalized the project, like how rail was done?

The problem is that with wireless there's only so much signal you can put in a specific spectrum. I want to see atleast 4 ISPs in any given area to create competition.

ISPs want to move to you cellular internet so they can charge for a data plan.

This is real news. Too bad you're exploiting it to advertise your jewtube channel, you pathetic cuck-bearded soyboy. Reported.

Do they have any actual legal grounds to sue or is this like all the other lawsuits based on the "Trump is a mean poopy head and made us cry" argument?

KOJIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm still laughing at how the stupid fucking normalfaggots are still raging at Ajit Pajeet, completely unaware the stooge was propped up SPECIFICALLY to be a scapegoat and keep the real hand wringers out of view

How can they compete with the pajeet? Racists.

There is plenty of spectrum.
Most places in the USA already have 4 wireless providers. Sprint, att,T-Mobile, and Verizon.

And they are all sitting on unused spectrum for the future. There is also reclaimed spectrum hitting the market from broadcast tv vacating the upper uhf band.

The railroads where built in the middle of vast undeveloped land and only needed a narrow strip of land. And even then there was tons of opposition.

Today you have 29,000 different zip codes. Each one full of local "kings" who will want their cut and special interests (legacy providers) who will fight you every block.

Kansas City was one of Google Fiber's 1st cities and they have basically given up trying to deal with all the bullshit. VZN stopped deploying FiOS and they had the advantage of already owning right of ways.

usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2016/10/25/google-fiber-halts-rollout-ceo-leaves/92746288/