Star Wars Ewoks

Honest discussion about Ewoks, why people like or hate them, what was the original plan instead of them for Endor or how would you handle Battle of Endor with a primitive race against the Empire

Also destruction of second Death Star caused a mass genocide of Ewoks on Endor starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Endor_Holocaust

Everything George Lucas made was pure kino, even the prequels

I don't really care about ewoks. I'm not grossly offended by them, nor did I ever think they were the greatest thing ever. As a kid, their faces kinda creeped me out with the black eyes and lips and the teeth.

I do find it hard to take the little teddy bears seriously as opponents of the Empire. Wookies would've been a more believable threat.

The link clearly states that it was propoganda put forward by the empire.. dude really?

I heard Lucas wanted to have a bunch of niggers running around in loincloths chucking spears at shit, but the Mayor of Detroit wouldn't let them film there.

No, hating on the ewoks just emerged in the 90s. Star Wars was always a boys tale, the only difference being that kids in the 80s were neither massive faggots or tryhards. You would play outside and beat each other on a daily basis, so there were no insecurities at play when it came to describe a race of savage teddy pigmies.

The people hating on the ewoks for being light hearted are the same people ruining star wars with the new cannon.

Was that an intentional jab at the hoax?

Anybody remember this gem

I have a real doll Ewok as a sex toy.

But it was a hoax OP.

Ewoks are fine, but Wookies would have been cooler.

They are also the same people that hate base Jar Jar.

yep

Except they would wear shaggy fur coats and be called wookiees, since the movie was gonna originally take place on Kashyyyk.

all scientific speculation shows that debris from the Death Star 2 would kill off the remaining life forms on Endor, because of "happy ending" people assumed nothing happened to Endor after the explosion

If the death star blew up all those fucking bits would burn up in the atmosphere or take orbit. You're gay.

The prequels were shit, Jar Jar was shit, and everyone knows you know it.

The only shit here is you and your garbage post.

Personally, I was indifferent towards them and thought they were a little bit creepy with their black eyes and sharp teeth. I think the reason people hate them is because Lucas merchandized the shit out of them after RoTJ like he did some Ewok cartoon or something.

literally the only difference was they couldn't get enough tall ass actors to be wookiees, but they had midgets in stock. the vietnam parallel was still there either way.

ewoks are fine