ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1253627/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24356243
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22163000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20590574
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19690824
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18404144
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Emery
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this thread is gay, at least say what did they do to get fined?

LOL. All his money is stashed with his brother the gay minister in the states.

To be fair, the herbal jew is one of the less harmful drugs out there. But yeah it makes people fucking retarded all that brain fog fucks them up for months even after quitting.

Can't wait for all the civil discourse and level headed, properly sourced scientific studies that will no doubt soon be enriching this thread.

I'd reserve smoking pot for after every kike is dead.

Sure. Have fun in your yid shitpost thread.

Teenage weed use is a surefire way to drop your adult IQ by 30.

It also calms people down and that brain fog keeps them from doing stupid violent shit or killing themselves.

I'm not advising anyone to go smoking weed, but I can tell you that weed was a useful tool back when I was into serious weightlifting. The difference was that I worked out 5 days a week, and would never use the cannabis more than 3 days a week. The munchies helped immensely with eating the huge amount of meat I was attempting to consume weekly.

The average stoner who smokes all day everyday and does 0 physical exercise outside of walking to a restaurant is a loser who needs to find something productive to do.

Theft.

Eat shit.

You dumbfuck.

Bullshit.
Cannabis decreases inflammation in the body.
Alcohol, sugar, and polyunsaturated fats increase inflammation in the body.
Unless you're a dumb nigger and smoke it; ~80% is plant matter.

Inflammation of the brain decreases "IQ".
If you believe in the IQ thing.

Smoking is bad for your heart.
The lungs move oxygen to the heart.
Grass-fed butter.

The hazards of juvenile cannabis consumption are well understood. Simply put; you're wrong.

It's more like why would they want to e-beg to pay fines because they just couldn't wait a few months before Weedman legalizes.

Here, watch a couple of pizza and hot dog lovers in action.

You're absolutely right, smoking is bad for your body. If I ever were to get into serious lifting again, I would try to stick to edibles or maybe vaping, but I have no idea how good vaping actually is for you.

Well it doesn't deposit products of an incomplete combustion in your lungs.

I know that, but we don't have many studies to conclude what all the effects are for long term vapers. People who vape now are basically guinea pigs, as studies could come out decades from now showing that vaping could be negative for the body in ways that nobody was able to predict before.

Sure, but I think it's safe to say that it's much less harmful than smoking. Just stay away from flavored smoke, though, who knows what those molecules do to your dick.

since the first vapers began about 10 years ago, we would have seen already if serious shit happened
so vaping is probably extremely safe
hundreds of times less dangerous than smoking, at the very least

When you smoke you consume vapor. The heat of the embers vaporizes nearby organic material that's not yet burning, as surely as an electric heating element would. When you smoke you get vapor and smoke. "Vaping" leaves out the smoke; heating up the organic material without combustion.

That's the case with "flower" vaporizers anyway. People doing the e-cig shit are in a whole other ballpark. But this conversation is about weed so I assume that's what you're talking about.

Wtf is this newspeak? Nice digits, fucker. Check'em.

It's a hedonist /r9k/ meme. Used to mock in this case, obviously. Degenerate hedonists hate it when you criticize anything that makes them feel good.

Agreed. They seem to get especially mad when this is posted.

I'm very much on the same page as you in that regard. Quite frankly, I don't give a shit about weed. Smoke it, don't smoke it. I view it the same as alcohol, kept from minors but up to the adults discretion on whether they consume or not. I found it extremely useful when I had to bike to and from work before I got a car, 30-60 miles a day 5-6 days a week ontop of long and physically demanding work days. I found the feat to be not only be bearable but quite enjoyable with music and some bud. For exercise and labor, I find it useful for. If you've got a creative mind and a head for writing you can also find it exceptionally useful. However it's potential is wasted on the lazy and worthless.

Oh, this faggot.

The wife is a great testament to MK Ultra/Monarch/LSD programming. Met her when she was 14.

cbc.ca/news/canada/how-marc-emery-turned-to-marijuana-activism-1.2707973

No, he was fucking boys. Total hedonist, total douchebag, but like Hefner has a lot of blackmail. Tommy Chong and Bill Maher know.

The commie-worshiping dimwit drug-addicted baboon smiles upon you, brothers.

>Pledge of $100 or more is rewarded with a meet & greet with the couple as they crash on your couch for a night weekend week.

Tommy Chong fucks boys?

Thanks for the sources, user.
Since none exist that don't reflect adolescent tobacco use studies.
Smoking is bad for you.

Yet epilepsy BTFO.
cbsnews.com/news/medical-marijuana-epilepsy-seizures-alexis-bortell-lawsuit/
Seems like an intellegent action.

HAHA shills

Nobody here is talking about tobacco or lung damage, fuckwit.

VAPING IS NOT "VAPOR"
THC, and other cannabinoids are lipids (fat/oil).
Oil has a smoking temerature.

leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/how-to-customize-a-cannabis-high-with-temperature
Scroll to the 'Boiling Points of Cannabis Compounds'

At lower temperatures you are changing the state of the oil and topically applying it to your lungs with an inhaling breath.
At higher temperatures you are burning the oil and creating "carcinogens" and other "toxic" compunds.

THC smokes ~300°F
CBD smokes at ~350°F
A lighter flame burns at ~900°F
A red-hot titanium dab "nail" is ~1,200°F

Heat is the worst thing for your lungs.

Report shit tier D&C threads.

The act of smoking is what causes ALL studies to result in a "negative" outlook on the consumption of cannabis.

Ther eis an archive user with lists of studies of the "negative" effects of cannabis; all were the result of smoking. These arguments against cannabis are only valid for smoking.

Thx.

This

The problem with pot is you have this entire subculture of do nothing fucktards who just smoke it and eat dorritos all day.

Whole subject draws out the autists though, polite sage for this thinly vieled troll thread.

Pls no bully

You'll hang too, motherfuckers.

Weed was available at pharmacies in Nazi Germany

I had a guy in his early 50s explaining to how he smoked weed every day and it never effected him. He had a great life. Faggot mixed paint at Ace Hardware for minimum wage.

Reminder: everyone interesting on this board, the anons who made it an incredible place years ago when it was such a place, were all well experienced with psychedelics, cannabis, and various other substances, because exploring your perception and the possibilities of the realm you are in is a natural urge for genuinely intelligent, high functioning human beings who have not been completely destroyed by slave-think. The increasing number "FUCKIN WEED HIPPIES"-posters has tracked identically with the rise of the T_D, neocon, "pole is a fun place for Republicans to hang out right guize?", cancer that has destroyed the board. If you are angry about cannabis, you are the cancer that killed this board.

(Protects against traumatic brain injury and stimulates growth of new brain cells)
Cannabidiol reduces Aβ-induced neuroinflammation and promotes hippocampal neurogenesis through PPARγ involvement.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22163051

(kills cancer cells and inhibits tumor growth)
Cannabidiol inhibits growth and induces programmed cell death in kaposi sarcoma-associated herpesvirus-infected endothelium.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23264851

(Stimulates growth of new brain cells and effective against anxiety and depression)
Cannabinoids promote embryonic and adult hippocampus neurogenesis and produce anxiolytic- and antidepressant-like effects
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1253627/

(Effectively treats Crohn’s disease)
Cannabis finds its way into treatment of Crohn's disease.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24356243

(Effectively treats inflammatory bowel disease)
Cannabidiol reduces intestinal inflammation through the control of neuroimmune axis.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22163000

(Effectively treats colitis in rats)
The effects of Delta-tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol alone and in combination on damage, inflammation and in vitro motility disturbances in rat colitis.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20590574

(Prevents collitis in mice)
Cannabidiol, a safe and non-psychotropic ingredient of the marijuana plant Cannabis sativa, is protective in a murine model of colitis.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19690824

(Migraine, fibromyalgia, IBS and related conditions display common clinical, biochemical and pathophysiological patterns that suggest an underlying clinical endocannabinoid deficiency that may be suitably treated with cannabinoid medicines)
Clinical endocannabinoid deficiency (CECD): can this concept explain therapeutic benefits of cannabis in migraine, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome and other treatment-resistant conditions?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18404144

Note on all the gut health related research: the gut is the primary place where many neurotransmitters are produced, it also has a substantial amount of neurons (i.e. brain tissue) and interacts with your entire system via the vagus nerve. Destruction of gut health via poor, carbohydrate overloaded, low fiber, low nutrient density, modern diets, environmental toxins from plastics, bathroom products, cleaning products, unsafe cookware, etc., lack of exposure to the proper microflora because of sedentary, indoor lifestyle… the destruction of your gut is one of the primary ways you are being jewed.

proof, faggot?

Not being a newfag so that you know what I'm saying is true. If you're a newfag, I can't help you. You weren't there. This board used to be amazing.

that's enough, thanks.

He's probably right. If I remember correctly, at minimum, at first many different political affiliations were on Holla Forums (this includes commies, etc.), then it became (at one point), lolbergs & natsoc, then it became alt-right & natsoc, then it became natsoc + can't question Trump (the mod's hand).

We've had this fucking same thread since cuckchan Holla Forums was still hot new shit.

They also happen to coincide with the Yeshua kikism 2.0 faggots who shill the board to all hell. Them faggots got a one size fits all mentality while at the same time talking shit about leftists with a similar one size fits all mentality.

tl;dr: uptight faggots ruined Holla Forums

who gives a shit if people use soft drugs, it's only addictive shit that's really hard on the body and people overdose and die on that really matters- opiates (bane of the white race), cocaine, meth, all of this shit ruins lives and selling it should be the death penalty

alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, kratom, psychedelics- this shit should be for male adults 21+ but who really cares as long as it's used in moderation and responsibly, no driving or operating machinery, no going to work or class while intoxicated, just don't be a fucking retard

the main issue regarding cannabis is that it has an adverse effect on adolescent brain development, so it is very important that it is not used by people under 21 (the male brain continues to develop until late 20's so maybe even later)

also women should probably be prohibited from using any substances at all, because they are the wombs and should be very pure and clean from anything remotely harmful to the body for the next generation's sake

Sexuality is where hard lines need to be drawn regarding normalfag hedonistic behavior. Nothing but pixel-free masturbation in moderation (once a week tops) and vaginal/oral sex between a married couple is acceptable. Faggots should be thrown off buildings and non-virgin women are unloveable garbage. Substances are a different issue because every one is different and should be approached differently in a logical and scientific manner.

I'm not talking about the early days of Holla Forums on 4chan, I'm talking about this board specifically, a few years ago. It was mostly natsoc and libertarian in the begging but there was a large constituent of people who didn't really consider their political ideology an important issue or an important part of their identity and were just here because it was the only place to discuss the truth about a variety of subjects with other people of reasonable intelligence. Topics covered were wide ranging, and always much deeper than anything that gets replies on the board now, things like tavistock, ancient history, mind control, metaphysics, ethics, hidden technology, meditation, occultism, ways to break the boundaries of our current state of existence, etc., were always near the top of the catalog and the average post quality was extremely high. Threads consisted mostly of very long effort posts. The board was almost entirely what is now ridiculed by newfag cancer as "/x/" (an insult that,of course, was introduced by shills to move the culture of the board away from talking about things that actually matter. pic related).

Faggots like you are ruining Holla Forums with your insufferably narrow perception of the world. Sure you may think you got kikes figured out, but you refuse to grasp HOW the kikes did it, and WHERE they draw their power from.

Checked and dubs confirm

If you werent such a faggot newfag you would respect the dubs and STFU

Probably traps and didn't know.

He didn't go to jail for smoking weed, user.

Who cares.
Pot is a distraction…what do you need to be distracted from?
My PHD is in Marine Biology and yet I do consulting for CNC machining fabricators because I enjoy it.
I have been smoking pot for almost 40 years.
It is fun to run rings around 'micro-dosing LSD' millennials while stepping outside for a dubie.
Sometimes it is helpful to diffuse your focus.
Not every problem can be solved with withering attention.

Their brains aren't even finished growing, nor do they have your life/job experience. You're not comparing like with like. Every pothead I've ever had the misfortune to be around has been dopey/erratic/weird speech and attention pattern/facial and body tics.
Perhaps this is because the higher functioning ones tend to keep it on the down low, I'm not sure.
tl;dr why bash on acid?

He sold weed seeds to the USA from canada, albeit as a libertarian anti government message but still he made major cash.

"On March 9, 2017, search warrants were given in Toronto, Hamilton, and Vancouver as part of "Project Gator" a Toronto Police Service project that targeted marijuana dispensaries. This was in reaction to Acting Inspector Steve Watts allegations of Cannabis Culture having ties to organized crime, stating that given the amount of marijuana, the stores "can only be supplied by illegitimate sources"[138] Five dispensaries in Toronto, one in Hamilton, one in Vancouver, and another in Ottawa were raided and shut down. Police seized $250,000 in cash in several different currencies. The police also searched two homes in Toronto, one in Stoney Creek, Ontario, and one in Vancouver that all had ties to Emery's Cannabis Culture franchise.[139] Some of the dispensaries reopened the next day.[140]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Emery

O.P. is right, he has the money just lying around and/or friends with that money lying around that can bail him out overnight he doesn't even need the money,but he expects someone to go, fuck the government how dare they stop him doing stuff with weed and send him some nice cash for his 401k, and some stupid motherfuckers will.

its like the homemade sriracha kickstarter, sriracha is nice but paying money so some person can start a sriracha factory is retarded,