90's kids were such colossal faggots

I don't get how Banjo Kazooie is supposed to be this classic gem. Look at this box art. A fucking bear wearing shorts? What kind of autistic furry faggots were 90's kids? I decided to play this shit to try and figure out what appeal this "game" had. It's a pointless collectathon with absolutely cringe worthy dialogue. It sports generic "theme" levels that are instantly forgettable. Remember bumbly beach? No you don't, the stage was called treasure trove cove. You're thinking of Roller Coaster Tycoon.

Now Halo and Modern Warfare, those are series worthy of respect. Aesthetically they don't resemble a PBS kids show and and mechanically you're not reduced to pooping eggs to fight (lamest attack ever).

Banjo Kazooie- Worst game of it's generation. Worst game of all time. 0/10. Shove the nostalgia and bin this garbage cartridge. Detractors are merely closet furfags and and perma virgin neckbeards longing for flavor of the month of yesteryear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stopped reading there

0/10 bait - You can do better.

Let me guess, you like Conker's bad fur day too?

Literally reddit

90s kids don't think this, just Jontron and his faggot followers who are mostly 2000s kids that wish they were 90s kids.

Even if OP is a massive faggot, I can agree that Banjo-Kazooie, Conkers, and rare in general are overhyped as fuck and fueled on nastoglia.

Sorry i dont speak stupid.

What don't you like about them? Just curious.

Do you like 3d platformers in general though? Cause these really are some solid examples of the genre, some of the very best ones. But lets hear it what don't you dig about em?

They are popular and were made before 2007 so they are ewww icky garbage for nerds.

The only reason anybody likes conkers is because of how it is a unique mature spin on the n64 cartoonish games like mario and banjo. The game itself is awful though. 80% of the things you do in the game are "Do X thing 3 times" and the majority of those are just carrying something back to the same spot dodging stuff and it gets harder each time, which I don't think is fun at all really. There is nothing fun about it other than the multiplayer games.

I played Banjo 1 pretty far, but I end up giving up. I guess it feels slow in comparison to Mario 64 where you can backflips, side flips, walls jumps, and whatever on a dime.

You have shit taste.

ALso I forgot to add, Conkers basically becomes nothing but movie references halfway through

Hi cuckchan
You can leave your millennial bait at the door

Solid shit.

If you want to play a not shit Rare game there's always Jet Force Gemini and Perfect Dark.

user said that they are solid examples of platformers Not even the same genre retard

Jet force gemini is a really neat game up until
collecting some of those ship parts is fucking maddening. But for real, at least the other guy gave examples of why he didn't dig. This is just

I really enjoy both of those have played em both in the last year. I mean by its very nature a platformer is going to have some repetition. The thing that makes it enjoyable is managing to dress up the package of basic run and jumping with things that make nice window dressing.

Super Mario 64 is the quint essential 3D platformer of the N64 era. No other games need even bother.

check the OP

Your bait is poor, no-one is caught.
Post again, you better not!

I love 3D platformers but I don't like Rare 3D platformers. I think Rare took a look at Mario 64 and saw collecting stars and thought "Wow, if people like collecting things in levels then if we just add more shit to collect our game will be better!" Instead the shit they threw in to collect is just randomly lying around and doesn't make for any interesting gameplay. In Mario each star had it's own riddle-like objective description and would slightly change the world upon entry to make things feel a bit different. Not so for Banjo. Even Crash is a better 3D platformer and those are linear levels with barely 2.5D gameplay.

I think you're confusing bad game design with different genre's. Collectathons have been around long before SM64 and many people find them engaging. Sorry you don't user.

Also saying Mario 64's stars were behind riddle like objectives is like saying they were behind a window and you had to find them. More often than not the goal's were just "walk from point A to point B in a semi difficult fashion".

To add to that, in SM64 in order to 100% the game you often had to collect 100 coins in each level. Often just "randomly lying around".

Your love of banjo and his feathered friend
guarantee your virginity will never end!

dropped

OP is a contrarian faggot,
He just can't seem to break the habit.
He's a casual born in the modern day,
Good games he's heard of but none he'll play!

Enjoy your waifus

You call out bait and yet you bite,
feeding your masochistic appetite!

If you truly cared you wouldn't post
but attention is what you seek most!

You're right. Cya OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Jesus how new are you?

get out.

No better than a women tbh fam.

keep posting lol

lrn2embed, motherfucker

Finally, someone who agrees with me! Might I also add that the camera is ass? I mean, why do I have to constantly hit the C buttons on this mutant controller to get a decent view for a split second before it reverts back to not allowing me to see shit?

Oh, and Banjo has this neutral B attack where he flails around and it has shitty fucking reach. Oddly, enough, this would have been super useful in Banjo-Tooie when you split up your characters but neutral B is replaced by a Kazooie peck attack and Banjo is completely defenseless until he can Corporal Stoatface so he can learn to flail around his backpack (another shit attack. Solo Banjo is fucking lame.)

you got the best ending by getting a game over