WATCH_NOGS 2

They did it again, after not Donald Trump making bay area great again by erasing his hard drive which is definitely something that Hillary Clinton wouldn't do, not Martin Shkreli be stealin mah culcha yo ! Watch it at 12:24min.

nice webm

It's too big to webm faglord.

not giving you any views either, cuckold

This is not my video.

I don't need to sniff shit up close to know it stinks, OP

Then get the fuck out of this thread.

WATCH NOGS JEW

Kill yourself op. Shit thread. Go shill somewhere else.

How am I shilling nigger ?

Dunno OP, but how did you miss my dubs?

Check mines instead.

Is this me or does this look worse than Saints Row 3, the original Watch Dogs, or even GTA5 on PS3?

Dubsfags
NEVER
get dubs

Talking about a game = astroturffing

Now check these

see?
NEVER

i know, you should respond to everyone shitting on your terrible thread personally to demonstrate that you don't belong here. let us know how that works out.

I am going to cuddle beside you tonight and whisper sweet things into your ear.

I've been on Holla Forums since 2013, eat a dick.

bless you user.

I'll eat your dick, sweetie~
2013 isn't that long, actually.

Then crop the interesting part you're talking about into a webm you fucking idiot

So, a newfag?

You do not have to get so assblasted OP. It is a shit game and we already knew they were going to make Trump the bad guy.

Is everything in this game going to be a CURRENT YEAR reference that will be out of pop culture by the time of release?

I want to drink with him

Most of it is already out of date. Just look at their clothes.

I find it funny that they're making a hacking game that attacks trump when most hackers support him.

ok
how the fuck are pants cost over 200 FUCKING US DOLLARS

Why do cuckchanners/redditors feel like they have to curate topical threads.
It's not like it's about them or something they are doing.

fucking hilarious, looks like my Voodoo Rush(TM) running Quake2 on mipmap level 2 so I could get more than 10fps out of that piece of shit

Ask Jotaro

Newfag is 2008, 2010 and later is Cancer.

It's out already? Wew.

This game is about the good guy real nigga hackers grown up on the streets, not the evil 400lbs Russian trained hackers on steroids.

OP is a kike

The characters on this watch dogs game make me very annoyed.

Does anyone at Ubisoft know how to ride a motorcycle? Those turning animations were painful to watch. To turn right you press the right handle bar forward (basically turning the handle bars left) and lean right. It looks like he's turning the steering wheel right.

Fucking shit hipsters everywhere. No doubt shit eaters will buy the ever living shit out of it. Fuck vidya industries.

OP, your fault for making a shit thread. Make a webm next time.

What are the best open world vidya games? Only played Prototype, Destroy All humans and Hulk Ultimate Destruction.

For the sake of argument, even if all the dindus, hipsters, and ever so subtle political commentary was disregarded, the game would still be shit just like the first. It might actually be shittier actually, considering how you're essentially playing as some random guy off the streets. How the does he handle a gun like it's a fucking military shooter, it would actually be somewhat interesting if you didn't have guns and your only combat ability would be rudimentary melee and hacking the surroundings to take care of enemies. But then that would be taking risks, and we all know Ubisoft doesn't like that.

I'm impressed.

The whole shit was Wu-tang's idea, Shkreli is not in the fault at all. I'm pretty certain they made him sign a contract so he can't even leak it.
Anyway, those dialogues look like nobody cared and really remind me of Mafia 3.

jesus fuck can you even imagine the absolute knuckle dragging hipster cunts that made the characters for this shit? Good fucking god i haven't cringed this hard since watching the stream of Life is Strange.

This is what some retarded goddamn late 30s producer or something thinks is "cool." My blood is boiling just listening to the dialogue, this is three times worse than any cheesy 90s XTREME RADICAL AWESOMENESS bullshit. Someone should hang for this abortion, fuck ubisoft.

WE

I am honestly impressed that this is even possible.

Don't forget that Shrekeli's price bumping of medicine only effected the price insurance agencies pay for it, people without insurance pay nothing
And guess (((who))) owns the Insurance agencies

He did nothing wrong. It was a coordinated smear campaign to make him look bad, and the public ate it up. Anyone here reading this - do you have a bad opinion of this guy? That's you being influenced by propaganda. People who couldn't afford it still got it free. His company got more money to make more medicine. Crooked insurance companies got the bill. The system is what's messed up not him.

lmoa

Jews love to project, they project that this Goy is the supreme corrupt guy in Medicine and Big Pharma is 100% fine

WUZ

ANONYMOUZ

Whats wrong with hipsters? You're directing your anger to the wrong people. My girlfriend is a hipster and I enjoy her vinyl collection, the bright but vintage cut clothing and all the other silly stuff. They're inexplicably playing the blast-from-the-past deal for no appearant reason but their fondness of it.
She borrowed my dads tools and made a table out of a couple pellets. I think it's quite an inventive culture.

:^)

Video games were a msitake

Do you suck your girlfriends dick every night?

Not strictly true, but yeah whey you want dubs they don't happen.

Fuck you, mate. Hipsterdom is the only western culture amongst young people left. The hatred of it is unnecessary and misguided. For some reason you lads seem to think of it as a political culture. For as far I know, it is not.
I don't participate in it but I admire the inventiveness and I do enjoy inhouse special beers and the hipster A E S T H A T I C

^_^

That's better.

Just you wait until Trump comes into office and usher in a new age.

doesn't justify it one bit young people have as much capacity of being into something better as much as older people do.

They could easy not find such a pretentious hobby and way of life if they had any personality to begin with

OP stopped replying after this post. Thank you.

>A E S T H E T I C S
Are you retarded or is this a Williamsburg thing?

Yeah but they don't, just like Hippies didn't.
It's all the same, just different now, man.

We're both outsiders looking in. Of course the majority does it because it is all the rage, but that doesn't illigitimize their enjoyment of it. It's not a character flaw to enjoy popular concepts.
Hipsterdom isn't dictated by personality or political ideas or whatever. It's aesthatic alone.
I think it's endearing, anyway.

OP BTFO!

Slavic webm magic

oh the hypocrisy

The youth deserves death then.

But GTA: SA was about nigra gang culture so it made sense there user. I'm sure there are black hackers on steroids out there but they're more likely to be in the minority. Haven't you noticed that there is a trend of injecting PC and SJW agendas into video games?

No, the youth deserves a chance to wake up. It's up to themselves though. We can only give them guidance, but it's up to them to actually go through with it.

How the fuck did you encode that in under 20 minutes?

It takes 50 years for me to encode long videos, let alone in watchable quality.

it's basically San Andreas with iphones

Wasn't the drug that Shkreli brought the rights to no longer manufactured?

Only if they wake up, if shit goes south, they'll be the first to go, and not by the hands of the more willful either, either by the nog pets they've ignored or by the bombs they allowed to be dropped upon them.

I will set up a Hipster bounty though, I'll pay people in Doujjins for every hipster scalp they bring to me.

This game is gonna flop hard, no one cares about Watch Dogs especially after that bland first game.

Bet it'll be blamed on, duh ebil racist gamers!

LMAO either bait or legit retarded

Why do people think hacking is cool?

You're sitting in a dark room filled with pizza boxes and glowing monitors for days on end autistically punching at a keyboard.

You're a webmmaster

Because hollywood made it look like webm

Because you get to smash the motherfucking patriarchy while wearing your epic guy fawkes mask.

Watchdogs sold a couple of million.
Why do you think we're getting Watchdogs 2?

Never overestimate the casual/mainstream gamer. They're sheep easily swayed by hype and media.

Fuck off Holla Forums.

He posted an MP4, not a webm. If he had used VP9 and Opus webm he would have had better results, but then again 30+ mins is pushing it either way.

PROVE OP AND HIS FAGGOTY KIN WRONG

This is a parody of CURRENT YEAR, right? This can't be the game trying to be down with the kids.

Women are not people, remember this.

FINAL SCORE: 9/10

I
M
E
N
T
E
R
I
N
G
THE
♂MAINFRAME♂

Here's something just for you then

Not only did the Jews try to smear his reputation for making them pay tons more for the meds and then be forced to sell them for much cheaper, who even cares EVEN IF he had made AIDS medication impossible to get? 99% only homos and niggers have AIDS and they deserve it. Not only that, a human with a healthy immune system would defeat the HIV virus without the need of any medicine.

They're one and the same for the most part.

Wait, the game has an Aphex Twin track in it. That fucking sucks.

We get another Mafia III this year!

And, predictably, it will do as well as that turd, maybe even worse.

whether or not it's intended to be one, it's definitely a parody on CURRENT YEAR

lazy

It'll do better, but I have a feeling it's going to be forgotten faster.

Guys, I'm crying right now.

Just looking at his picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Wrench. I've lost interest in all guys, besides him. Guys who are considered "hot" by the general female population don't cut it for me anymore.

Wrench really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with him. If only he knew I existed in this life, if only he knew my deep profound love for him. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at him. I'll never be with him, but I'll continue to love him until the day I die.

You will be slaughtered right alongside the liberals, kikes, and faggots because no one will be able to tell the difference and no one will care.

Lads should get outside more often. Hipsterdom has only been a positive cultureshift in my opinion.
Specialized shops and homemade goods are on the return. Homebrewn beer is common now. The dresscode is pleasing. If anything, hipsterdom is conservative.

Hipster chicks are some of the sluttiest people you'll ever meet, and Hipster guys are some of the biggest betabois or Drug abusers on the face of the planet.

I'm more upset at the fact that Hipsters have taken plaid from the traditional working class, and turned it into something fucking gay. Not that it matters, I still wear it, but I also go hunting regularly and work with my hands.

It's only positive because that's what they want you to think, it's all a bunch of college kids playing arts and crafts and not really building something worthwhile and over expensive, it's only considered quality stuff because it's expensive and dumbasses buy it up.

Dressing like a gay lumberjack is only pleasing if you are into gay lumberjacks.

Yeah no, you are obviously baiting.

Put away that evil dogger.

I bet you do, you slut.

Go away evil dogger

Your mother seemed grateful.

You whore yourself out to fat, ugly older women?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go away evil dogger

I was talking about your morther, not your sister.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You're confusing me with your cousins.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's really curious, they could be making quality stuff and selling it cheap to crush the competition but they all sell "gourmet" bullshit at unjustified prices.

If I wanted to fuck someone that looks like my cousins, I'd fuck your dad.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOAOAAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAAOAOAOAOAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Don't you whores usually wait until you're in the mud to fight like this?

My dad isn't your dad, my dad doesn't have a vagina for you to fuck.

Considering you're a nigger, I don't think I can even FIND your dad to fuck him.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

You seem to desperately want to fuck big, burly niggers. Do you want to share something with us?

wew

no, please stop, I can't take this much roasting, you could say…

I'm burnt out

Yeah, I have something to share, and that something is the fact that I had sex with your entire extended family.

plaid has always been gay

CARLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

You must have fucked a lot of niggers then. Like, a lot.

The fuck do you base this on, man. There are hundreds of thousands of them, perhaps its even in the millions.
Most her friends are alright, and do not seem slutty at all, just cool people. A lot of the guys are kind of beta but you'll find that in most guys anyway.

Fuck off mate.

I don't know man, I just fancy their style. I guess it comes down to opinions.
It is conservative though, they bring back elements of the past, that's what it's all about. That's the opposite of progressive, mate.

The only thing worse than fucking a nigger, is being a nigger, and now you have confirmed that you are indeed a nigger.

CHECK AND MATE

[Reaches levels of OOO that should be possible]

And change them so they are no longer problematic, a truly heroic deed

The only worse thing than being a nigger is having fucked a nigger and coming back for more.

It's being a cuck to your race.

Cuck.

Sorry NIGGER, you got roasted, it's time for you to leave.

OOO mama

What, no comeback to that? Jungle fever got to your brain?

Considering you're a pavement ape, how would you even know what a brain is?

OOOOOO etc etc

HAIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Even niggers know not to fuck other niggers. Who is the dumb one now?

waiit
is left pacman called a foot?

I'm so glad I didn't give this faggot any views.

BOOM SHAKALAKA

too big for smash

You’re mentally ill and will be killed right alongside the rest of the liberals.

check cuck(you) mate

go away evil dogger

this thread is as bad as watch_dogs itself
on the other hand, it's not like there's anything to discuss

They're not even real people. Look into their eyes, all you will see is emptiness.

Hipsters are so liberal because their minds are being rotted away by syphilis

if you kill them they win

No, they are just fucking dead and have stopped poisoning the planet with their existence.

Shoahing a given demographic is the quickest way to get rid of the problems they create.

Im amazed that there are some people stupid enough to bump this thread

That's funny, since the hipster beer of choice seems to be Pabst and when I go to nice beer bars I see old men and nerds, nobody who I feel an instinctual need to punch

Perhaps your hipsters are different from my hipsters. I love my hipster gf and her ring of hipster friends are alright in my book.

Normalfags get out

She's cheating on you.

user, you're not a reliable source for this.

there's no cure for herpes, user

wew lad

LOL

What a shit thread.