You know what, you fucking useless NEET nerd faggots...

You know what, you fucking useless NEET nerd faggots? You have NO ONE to blame for the smugness of this fat piece of shit, but yourselves. YOU fucking made him. YOU gave him views. Fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JiN1cZHX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've literally no watched one second of his content genuinely.

How so? Was getting the beatus and losing one leg worth it?

fat fuck will disappear eventually

I've never watched him, I just read his posts and laugh.

What is Chipman's job? I thought he was a Patreon leech.

they just keep getting weirder and weirder everyday..

Depends on the museum, the Louvre is more worth it than a Holohoax one, for instance.

So who is this guy and why is this coming up and is there some situation going on where people have the pick between parks and towns?

he's an internet movie reviewer, it's coming up because of the (((Schumer))) government shutdown

I thought liberals were supposed to be compassionate or something.

ok budy

He is the extreme left version of Hitler. People seem to like his twitter diatribes.

What does he do for a living?

literally who? also fuck your shitty town

Some videogame cuckold.

Bob "the Console Wars was my Vietnam" Chipman

Bob the super MARIO bro movie effected me more than 9/11 bob

I can only imagine what "did the work" means to stay in with the "feminist frequency" crowd. He's probably not kidding, who knows what they've stuck up his ass.

who made this thread, dumbass

wasn't me

your mom

He did nothing

hi bob

No, but the glorified tantrum that congress is throwing right now is being hyped up as if that's what is going to happen.

Looking at /cow/ screencaps of his retarded twitter meltdowns gives him views?

i used to watch the big picture in the escapist every now and then, not because i liked him or anything, it was just an easy to find window into comic nerdom of wich i knew very little
he kinda did not shit content every now and then and even if he was a hardcore leftard he used to rein in his cuckoldry at least during his time with screw attack
then Gamergate happened and he lost his shit, like he recived order 66 from Darth Marx or something, he went so crazy that the escapist axed him along with Sterling then both of them became patreon whores
i didn't watch him so often to know for sure if was always as crazy as he became during GG, he seemed normal back then as normal as a geek can get
i kinda pitty him
he antagonized his own kind to white knight some fembitch in the hope tha some crazy roasty would let him touch her hand
now all the fame he has is as a regular lolcow in this board

cant wait to kill all the traitors tbqh

Yeah, Moviebob, we really need Youtube movie reviewers. lmao @ manufacturing and service industries amirite?

He was always a sperg, he can just hide his autism from his movie review videos which is why he seems way more level headed in those than anything else he had done.

How many sites has Bob been kicked off now? Do people still watch his videos? I'm surprised he makes any money at all doing this.

I dunno Bob.

I have no idea how The Escapist is still kicking tbh.

Wasn't me, brah. I just watch anikino.

He wasted years of his life making shitty videos about games and writing one of the most pitiful autobiographies ever penned, but it just so happened that he managed to get swept into the e-celeb internet reviewer craze at the right time and secured a fanbase as worthless as he is.

He's only got a few more years tops before he alienates the remaining couple thousand faggots who still fund him on patreon before he shrivels up and dies a miserable death. There's no retirement fund or 401k for ole MovieBlob. There's no next step or promotion in his future. He didn't build himself a business that will support him for years to come. He didn't build up a network of contacts and peers. He didn't make his mark on any industry. He's just an anomalous faggot who is making way more money than he should be, in spite of his irrelevance.

Wouldn't be surprised to find out that a couple thousand dollars on his monthly patreon paycheck come from Mommy and Daddy, or that he's astroturfing his own patreon to make himself look successful. He spent years licking Saint Sarkeesian's platform boots and she doesn't even acknowledge his existence. He didn't get into the kool-kids klub with the rest of the hipster marxists who want to punch nazis, so it's not like he's got the backing of twitter or google to inflate his presence online (not that a giant heart attack waiting to happen like him needs any more inflating)… So he's fucked. We're going to live to see a day when he either drops dead prematurely or kills himself.

Someone post the cloud webm

A thread died for this lolcow, is it worth it OP?

lucky bastard

They literally laid off all their staff except Yahtzee, so now it's just Zero Punctuation, the forums and that's it. It started circling the drain when Archon left.

MovieBob is anti immigration?He's right. We should take care of our environment.

If I recall correctly, MovieBlob and Jim got the boot and/or left around the time The Escapist took a "we're not going to pretend that GamerGate is Satan-incarnate" stance. They started laying off other people after the site started to go under because The Escapist has always had shit articles and nothing else going for them.

and so things come full circle

polite sage

Last I checked Yahtzee went full Trump Derangement Syndrome.

One of the top editors at the time caught a lot of shit in the Game Journo Pros emails over it too, and then he left shortly after iirc. He may have been a leftist faggot, but at least he wasn't a complete cuck.

Wahoo Mama Mia Let's-a go!

I don't know who that is and I honestly don't understand his point either. Does he think spics are going to give a fuck about our history or nature?

WHO?

Have you seen the Dark Souls streams he did with his girlfriend? He's totally whipped, she'd yell at him and he'd just sit there quietly, pathetic really, although not surprising.

How is it that the only guy in enthusiast gaming that isn't a complete cuck is /ourguy/ PoopiePie?

because its a domain dominated by soyboys so they take up feminism as a means of finding a dried up cunt who'll walk all over them.

So he finally got a gf and she treats him like shit? I expected no less.

Because anybody who plays video games for a living has to be fucked up somehow.

what about Jon Tron?

He makes $48k a year. This is what he calls being a success? If he quit his job and became a mailman he’d earn more money.

I'd happily make some shitty youtube videos for that tbh

Chipman has a fanbase beyond the people using him as a lowcow as hard to believe as that is, just looking at his twitter you can see the people that like him are furries and ugly women.

Here's a pic of one of them I randomly found while checking who is tweeting at him unironically.

Presuming you guys are either in your early 20s or still teens, that’s not surprising. Moviefat is in his 40s and he makes less than an entry level mechanical engineer. He’s just barely surviving by talking about movies and nintendo games. He has no useful skills. I wouldn’t be surprised to hear he collects disability and some government assistance, and that’s the real reason he’s such a hysterical freak about pushing liberal politics.

There's also:
JonTron
Mark (ClassicGameRoom)
RockCock64
EmptyHero
E;R
Razorfist
DouchebagChocolat
NostalgiaWound (I just found this right this moment, apparently CommonFilth decided to abandon his channel entirely and review PS2 games…?)

And once upon a time I'd mention PattheNESPunk, he's stated he's a libertarian multiple times, but he's been cohosting this podcast with a stereotypical soyboy Ian for several years, and it's definitely rubbed off on him.

He had Trump derangement syndrome during the election. Not sure what he's like now.

RockCock64 turned out to be a backstabbing cunt and apologized for being too offensive in his older videos. Also he's a SA goon. No clue what happened to Karnivore.

MechaGamezilla is pure kino.

Really? That's a shame. When was this?

pastebin.com/JiN1cZHX

SsethTzeentach

Would you trust me if I sucked your dick, user?

He can be smug all he likes, every morning I wake up knowing I am not him and the day is just a little brighter.

I love gamergate with all my heart.
Shine on you crazy bastards.

I've never seen someone suck off capeshit that hard. What a fag

I'm glad that I dropped Nintendo, it's for manchildren.

What is a jerb?

Literally all I know about this guy is that he retweets retarded shit all the time, and I guess he is an eceleb.

Basically he's just one of the more prominent queers that white knighted for (((Chelsea Van Valkenburg))) during Gamergate.

I never would have guessed that The Best Gamers were such TGWTG tier autists.

The only correct choice.

This guy is pretty funny.

emptyhero is an edgy faggot who tries too hard to be cuh-razy and inflammatory. he's a bad performer at best and genuinely retarded at worst

Now I want a Felix dakimakura. Thanks for making me realize I still hadn't hit rock bottom.

she's Armenian

The Last Jedi is a better movie than Star Wars Episode I the Phantom Menace.

The cutscenes from the Star Wars Episode I the Phantom Menace video game on PS1 are a better film than Star Wars Episode I the Phantom Menace.

Why?
Also, no.