Our Cartoon President episode 1 just released

Is it kino?

exactly what everyone thought it would be though it feels like failed pilot for Comedy Central from like 2003 which is especially off putting

What did they mean by this?

Not even a Zodiac joke. Low-energy.

t-that's actually pretty funny

the tooth brushing thing was funny tbh

Is this bait?
Because I didn't find that funny at all.

*sigh* is this any better for you?

It's interesting how nebulous these characters are. It's like the writers have never actually watched most of these people. Or at least most of the writers haven't. Like the Hannity bit isn;t even a parody of Hannity it's just generic patriot man. But then they have the reverse mortgage joke. It's like there's one person who has an understanding of these things and then the rest of them are just throwing around the basic bitch vulgarity and humor that every other leftist comedy show does.

Also it's genuinely amazing that they brought up the Russia thing. Fucking clown world i swear

2:17 was the only clever thing in the entire vid though it's possible western 'entertainment media' is so bad at this point it makes that look good…

I liked the bit with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer too tbh.

>>>Holla Forums

What a boring show.

the only way to make this show funny would have been to base it on this tbh

WOOOW
JRUNFT IS
OVER

Even as somebody who isn't a fan of Trump, this is legitimately fucking awful.
It has one or two kinda funny lines here and there, but it ruins them immediately after. Don't even get me started on this Newgrounds level animation.

At least they got someone that does a decent impression, that's about all I have to say about that.

The animation is pretty shit, not going to lie

That's insulting to Newgrounds. At least their parodies had the excuse of a lack of budget. This shit is professionally made and looks like a glossed turd. Newgrounds was also funnier, even if most of it was dumb redneck jokes about Dubya. Still funnier than the webms posted.

There were plenty of funnier cartoons on newgrounds with much higher quality than this, and like said that shit was done for free.

Things aren't looking good for the Grumpf

Since the cons are plentiful and obvious, I'll go over the pros:

The Ted Cruz bits are great.

Bi-partisan shitting, the Democrats are portrayed as dishonest, hook-knosed creeps.

Ironically or not, they really did cut to the heart of why Trump isn't as popular now as he was during the election. He really has cut down on the over-the-top, unapolagetic bravado that attracted us to him in the first place. Of course, that's probably just because he's busy being the President, but still.

Surprisingly, Trump is portrayed as a human being. He's characterized a lot, but he's also given a some sincerely good qualities, and is even made out to be smarter than some of his enemies. This was probably a decision on the part of one of Colbert's handlers in an attempt to make the show watchable. Ironically, I think this show is going to end up accidentally boosting Trump's presidency based on this.

Seriously the Ted Cruz bits made me giggle like a tard.

I'm gonna keep spamming this image everytime this show is even brought up.

I'm sure the lack of such a cartoon during Obongo's reign was (((pure coincidence))).

This reeks of 2000's edge.

The jokes are so weak. They have to waste half a minute to set it up and other always falls flat.
The left can't and will never meme

Not funny

Then why are all the great comedians leftist?
Name ONE funny conservative comedian aside from Norm Macdonald.

Steven Crowder

me

but comedians are supposed to be funny

Sam Hyde

Doesn't stop Colbert.

How does he keep getting away with it Holla Forums?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
HE NEEDS TO BE LOCKED AWAY

Feels like a lot of their parody characters are already based off the piss-poor "parodies" that you get on SNL and awful political comics. So it's like a bad joke based on an uniformed joke that's effectively propaganda, made by people who don't actually pay attention at all to what's actually happening or being said or done by any of the people they hate with every fiber of their being.

This isn't even the first time that Trump has been lampooned on a cartoon series. Remember the Jew Producer on Drawn Together was an amalgam of Trump and Richie Rich.

The funniest thing about that is how it's not even a convincing shop.

Didn't Comedy Central also make a show about mocking Trump?

They made a roast of him.

not burger here, who is that black suit guy?

Downvoted.

I make Newgrounds-tier animation and I'm appalled that I can't seem to get my foot in the door of animation studios when they produce shit like this.

That was the best version of Trump

so unfunny…

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPF BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This Ted Cruz bit and voice sounds like an old George Bush joke from 2003 that they just found and replaced "George Bush" with "Ted Cruz"

Cartoons go on Holla Forums.

It's like those cartoons in GTA IV and V, but somehow completely devoid of any humor.