Trump administration approves lethal arms sales to Ukraine

archive.is/0CY18

Other urls found in this thread:

divannaya-sotnya.com.ua/viktorkramarenko/stenograma-rnbo-nevzhe-poroshenko-zbozhevolv.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is your mind on kike

At least it's to a White country and not giving free weapons to the kikes.

Still though…USA shouldn't be getting involved in anyone else's shit.

ukraine is a liberal controlled piece of shit, since the "revolution" they've started having fag parades and recently signed a deal with germany to relocate migrants into the country

divannaya-sotnya.com.ua/viktorkramarenko/stenograma-rnbo-nevzhe-poroshenko-zbozhevolv.html

all those nationalists died so their country could become the next sweden

Just how stupid are you?

what is this /r/the_donald?

OH GOD ITS TIME TO IMPEACH DRUMPF

Have something other than cherry picked images?

Like Ukraine is selling or giving these weapons to Israel or Israeli Jews?

Again I say…

Still though…USA shouldn't be getting involved in anyone else's shit.

The shills are so stupid they're reaching a point where it becomes brilliant

>be a shill for Trump

Regardless

Sounds like a concession to get the tax bill through.

Maybe this wouldn't have happened if you were better at this

JRUMPH IS FINISHED NOW FOR SURE THIS TIME GUIZE

Good. Donetsk is ruled from the People's Soviet of the Donetsk People's Republic. That's right, it's a literal Soviet state.

I hope the Ukrainians kill as many commies as possible. Then they can get back to purging the kikes.

reported.

This will archive nothing since Ukraine is a backwater banana republic incapable of anything military. It will only undermine US/Russia relationship even further. Clearly a kike job.

Fuck off, Shlomo.

GLOMBPF IS FINNISHED

This is nothing more than proxy war and if you support Ukraine, ironically or not, you haven't done any research on it.

Native Ukrainians are essentially gypsy-tier and they've done fuck all to improve the country, even the region along the Black Sea. The kicker is that most of the population speaks Russian and sympathizes with Russia, so supporting Ukrainian nationalists is a bit like funding an Religion of Cuck™ic takeover of Britain.

not an argument

a fucking tax bill? so anti white policies are okay because the mega rich get a tax break?

fucking hell

just go back to /r/the_donald and stay there faggot, if you can't view trump through a critical lens then you should go back to your hugbox on reddit

ukraine is ruled by kikes you dumb shit, do you even know what soviet means in russian? it means council, retard, it's the people's council

this is a proxy war between the liberal west and traditionalist russia

the absolute state of Holla Forums

as opposed to rubber knives and toy guns?

Loaded language to attempt to make the reader have a negative perception of Trump and his actions.

Like when Trump does this for Israel, it would instead say "Trump administration approves self-defense arms sales to Israel"

They wont have it there as good as in Sweden

Do you want me to tell you how I know you're a D&C shill?

they're so desperate to become "western" you never know what they might do

so you support the european union and migrant quotas? glad we cleared that up

Holla Forums is really seeing jews EVERYWHERE

Only on paper.

Who the fuck copyrighted the jew merchant trump meme?

Maybe that's because jews are everywhere?

Regarding complex issues like this where US government officials attempt to take sides during a Civil War across the globe, it's important to look at which people make up each side.

Right now, we know that every Neocon such as John McCain and George Soros absolutely support the Ukrainian rebels fighting against Russia, and that tells me pretty much all I need to know on this conflict.

It's important to remember that Putin is not an ally of White nationalism, but he is a far better alternative to the neocons who want the Ukraine to join the EU instead, which will only set things up for them to be even more culturally enriched later.

TLDR: If John McCain supports something, your best bet is to do the opposite of him, as he is a loyal servant of the Jews, and will even serve them while dying of a brain tumor.

Not since 2014

that's literally what soviet means in russian

Not to mention Joe Biden and his son, plus the CIAniggers.

I know what tha means
Pro-russian gooks on payroll

The Ukrainian government is all kikes and the Donetsk separatists are all commie gooks, there's no good side, I don't think. Maybe I'm wrong, idk, here's my two cents.

fighting against jewmerican influence is always positive

how many posts until you start screaming "56%"?

nothing wrong with white americans everything wrong with the us government

Looks like we got us an antifag, boys. Let's give him a little tax break of our own. And by tax break I mean the hounds of Auschwitz eating his testicles, right after he goes for a ride on the automatic wank machine.

Dont forget his complementary ride on the HoloCoaster!

the wealthiest of society benefit the most from the new tax laws, but none of that shit should matter when dealing with anti white policy, that's my fucking point

Really, vatnik user? Russia was screaming it was “Ukrainian neo-Nazis” for ages?

that's propaganda aimed mainly at russia's domestic population

Their president is a literal Israeli Jew and his assets are handled by Rothschild&Co Consulting.

CIA snipers did Maidan.

Can Russia China and Best Korea just nuke the US into oblivion already please? Just fucking get rid of this asshole on the planet.

After all those years you should learn to wait for at least second reply.