What kind of foods does a proper leftist eat

What kind of foods does a proper leftist eat

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23691007
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23714199
youtube.com/watch?v=R_1VRJAuTy4
psychologytoday.com/blog/animal-emotions/201208/scientists-conclude-nonhuman-animals-are-conscious-beings
eatthis.com/veganism-found-to-be-the-best-diet-for-weight-loss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_at_the_Olympics#List_of_medalists
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1400008
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3967195/
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/89/5/1693S.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933506/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4628270/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4739591/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4844163/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0308814608006419
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16965238
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12772189
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21325617
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19279082
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24606898
ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/
onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/facts-on-animal-farming-and-the-environment/
youtube.com/watch?v=4YOe_--O4jk
news.cornell.edu/stories/1997/08/us-could-feed-800-million-people-grain-livestock-eat
vibrancyuk.com/B12.html
drmcdougall.com/misc/2007nl/nov/b12.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pork

duck rice

This thread is fucking stupid.

not meat

Whatever suits your needs. It really doesn't matter in the end from a societal standpoint within the confines of capitalism.

Don't be lifestylists mkay?

Fuck off

Picking fruit directly from the tree is the only proper communist way to eat, as well hunting.
Say NO to exchange value comrades

bread after waiting in the breadline

Anything. Just take care of yourself. I eat mostly veg, but still eat meat to balance my diet.

It's only fair if it's done with homemade primitive weapons, preferably non projectile based.

Sure is spooky, m8. This is food, not a game, dipshit.

Coffee, booze and cigarettes

That plate needs less cereal and more protein.

You're fucking stupid

As self-sufficient as you can manage. Porky will probably bring everything down with him one day.

Anyone tried this "vegan" fad. How can you even overthrow the guberment when you're undernourished from the rabbit food. Their propagandists should be put against the wall for treason post-rev first thing. Livestock knows its place in the revolution, those cale hugging lifestylists better too.

Food that will not be wasted.

This

You can be vegan and be swole

Just remember, if that animal could kill you and eat you, it would

It's way too time consuming and easy to fuck up. If you can do it, then good, but I don't see the point. If you balance your diet right you will eat mostly veg anyway. Meat is just convenient. You could hunt squirrels and you would have all the meat you need. That's how little you need to consume of it.

Of course. I'm a vegetarian only because I'm against industrial livestock production, I'd eat the meat that I hunt myself.

You should hunt. There is no better quality meat than that. Alternatively, you could raise your own animals.

True. With all the pets around hunting is not even really necessary. Bit of a sentimental hobby actually.

I did go out for fishing couple of times, don't really feel like I need a lot of meat tbh.

Are you suggesting eating pets?

Hunt was probably the wrong choice of words tbh, because of the hobbyist tones, more like I don't mind eating animals if it's out of necessity.

Non native here what is swole

This is why you don't hunt for sport. Also, do you also bitch at wolves, bears, and coyotes?

Buff. Muscular.

You don't, especially red meat. I only eat about 200g per day after I wash the grease off. On the other hand, I eat 600g of broccoli for breakfast.

Do you weigh all the food you eat?

Yeah. It's a really useful way to count calories and plan your shopping as well. I started doing it with coffee when I got into drinking it black to count ratios and all that. I make all my food on Sunday. So much easier, and I never spend on fast food or junk. I only spend like $40usd/week on all my food and I eat like a king. No waste.

Yes pets have a strict utilitarian function to me. In the end animal protein is animal protein amirite. This hunting culture be it for sports or for so-called "survival" comes across as a fetish tbh. The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones.

Doesn't it go bad for the duration of the week? But that's a nice plan, I'll give you that. Do you have any sources for recommended nutrition values and such? Is it possible to nullify (or at least minimize) the consumption of meat for a similar type of diet?

Do these animals have a choice? Do you have a choice?

Realy makes you think

Vegetables can be frozen, and meat keeps well in the fridge. It tastes fine. For nutrition values, just go with gov recommendation. And you can definitely cut out meat. Just make sure to take your time to plan it out and take your b12, which I do even though I eat meat. Beans and other good stuff will get you all the protein you need. If you still have dairy, you can always do whey, eggs, and greek yogurt. As I said, I just do meat out of laziness. I would need to eat more if I didn't.

I need to eat too, fam. Squirrels are also free and I'm poor, so one thing leads to another sometimes.

What about using the word "eat" or "wear" instead? I would cross out any and all animals if they could be consumed safely. I don't give a shit about animals. I only dislike industrial farming because it harms people.

Eating animals or their secretions is a spook guise. A folklore that got out of hand.
Vegans make about 1% of the population and grow old fine and healthy. Are they crossbred with rabbits or aliens. No they are normal humans.

You're food.

Humans have always eaten meat in one way or another. Thinking that muh animeal feels is important is the real spook. Most people eat way too much meat, though.

Under the right circumstances, yes.

No, under all circumstances. You will provide me sustenance if I eat you. You are food.

Why is my meal talking so much?

Well, I probably do taste great, and I'm pretty lean, so not unhealthy either. You'd have to hunt me first, and I think you might end up on my plate before that happens.

You need to lrn2meat.

This tbh. The bitching I get when I humanely slaughter my dog in the stable. Where I come from dog , and cat meat is tradition and a very tasty one at that. The moaning usually stops after they've tried it though. People don't believe we eat the kittens we have plenty on the farm too. Kitten meat tastes far more succulent than veal or even rabbit.

Dogs are expensive, but a Korean girl fed me dog snout once. I've also tried horse. Cats, though? That seems like asking for some kind of parasite. Are you serious or not? I really have no opposition to eating these animals. There are a lot of stray cats and dogs. I could make a meal.

And salt lots and lots of salt :^)

internet_tough_guy.jpeg

Not an issue. Our pets roam freely in the countryside and live a fit life. They get little feed to keep up the hunting skills and the meat lean and clean. Only once did a kitten, sweet lil Miffy, smell somewhat different after slaughtering. Didn't take a chance and disposed of it. Compare that to a supermarket burger full of antibiotics, hormones and whatnot. Stay away from those.

Soylent
Tofu
Semen
Starbucks coffee

KILL

water, bread.

you know, cheap stuff, because we are poor and unskilled

Pasta
Pizza
Oats
Dark chocolate

I'm a veggie who eats a lot off eggs

+ Cardio
+ Lift.

If you're not vegan you can't be a leftist.

>>>/tumblr/

It's not your fault.

Between you cunts and Stalinists nobody likes us.

Choke on some fucking bacon you zealot cunt.

I don't eat meat but Jesus Christ you sanctimonious cunts are the kind people talk about behind their back at work and make us all look bad. Fuck yourself

No meat except for fish and seafood.

How long before this devolves into vegan shitposting or has it happened already?

Bahahaha, holy shit. It was just banter.

Food is bourgeois.

Extremely consistency argument. Look at me folks not giving a SHIT about animals. Nuhuh i eat anything that moves cuz muh human nature. Muh CANINES make me do it raaahh… fuckin vegans…

Eating squirrels is a spook. How do you explain healthy old vegans.

This

We don't know for sure that animals are even conscious, much less sentient.

Find an animal, kick the animal and observe the reaction. Go on, be inquisitive. Then see if stabbing makes a difference.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness

Someone clearly never had pets growing up.
Adopt a dog or a cat and then come back here and tell me that little ball of fur is only responding to external stimuli.

Either you are a retard or a creationist (See: retard).

Sure is spooky, m8. Maybe you should go around killing predators to save the poor victims.

Never seen a vegan that wasn't a twig or seriously juicing. It can be done, but few do. Also, I'm poor and I'll take any food I can get. Squirrels are a pest anyway. It's like you faggots forget that agriculture requires killing anumals too, and I'm talking more than field mice.

Personally, I eat meat knowing fully well that it is inhumane.
But as soon as we get '''affordable''' lab grown meat, then I'll cut out natural meat and go full science.

So now you're complaining that I have a consistent viewpoint? When did that become a bad thing?

I lived with several cats growing up. I can't prove that they weren't just responding to external stimuli. Maybe their instincts told them to cozy up to me because they knew I give them food and scratches or maybe they made they made the conscious decision. I can't prove it either way.

It's the same as humans. But it's easier to give people the benefit of the doubt because they can easily communicate experiences with them.

You could always kill your own meat as well. Animals still jave to die for agriculture. Animals like hogs, squirrels, gophers, coyotes, and so on. Even deer must be culled. All this meat goes to waste every year.

K-kill em all .. do it m-man

Eat what you want. Wear what you want. Fuck who you want. History is not watching.

If consistency would equal doing the right thing the world would be a happier place my dude/tte

Sure is spooky. Go ahead and be vegan. Nobody is judging you. And no, I don't care about animals. I care about people.

No. If you care so much about animals, you will also need to stop industrial agriculture, as it kills far more animals. Go back to gathering and manual agriculture. I'm sure you won't mind because you can still eat like this.

Easy for omnivores to say. They use 16 times more land, dozens times more water, cause staggering amounts of co2 and methane, degrade the air and soil through animal agriculture, compared to plant consumers.

So vegans, who go vegan, because of health reasons, are almost always taking roids when they start lifting weights? Really makes you think…

Plants are the cheapest and most nutritious foods.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23691007
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23714199

They're only a "pest" because humans killed off all their natural predators.

It's not about eliminating killing/suffering and being perfect, the point is reasonable reducing it. Nirvana fallacy.

There's already affordable meat substitutes that are made with plants and actually taste like meat, look up beyond meats or impossible foods youtube.com/watch?v=R_1VRJAuTy4 Anyways, you're not refuting the health and environmental effects of a whole foods plant-based diet. The new meme should be you're not an an-greenie if you eat meat.

psychologytoday.com/blog/animal-emotions/201208/scientists-conclude-nonhuman-animals-are-conscious-beings

The only thing spooky here is your emotional attachment to eating animals.

If you're concerned about the survival of humans on this planet, then you should be eating plant-based.

You can eat meat without industrial farming. The modern obsession with massive meat consumption isn't the only way to do it. You need so little meat, that if we all ate the right amount, industrial farming would be overkill.

They seem to bitch about muh victims a lot. Do animals stop being victims when eaten alive in the wild? How is this better than a quick death by a hunter?

A thread about food needs a mention of Cowspiracy. Even when omitting the capitalist element of the meat spook it's still worth watching.

Do predators have a choice? Do hunters have a choice?

Mass is built in the kitchen, so yeah, it happens a lot. You don't see a lot of vegan gold medalists, do you? Veganism is hard, and if you want to make the effort, then good. I just don't feel like making the effort for something I don't care about.

It's different nutrients. I also eat 90% veg. So I don't see your point. Am I only allowed to eat one source of food? You also forget that squirrels are free.

So reduce suffering by not letting animals be eaten alive. Reduce it by not using industrial farming and instead cultivate your own food without machines. Both can be done and still let you live.

Wat

This is consumerist tripe. It's the same as the recycling movement. Again, you can have meat without industrial farming. You could also avoid environmental damage if you do the same for agriculture, but we both know that you don't raise your own vegetables, especially without fertilizers, which, guess what, use fossil fuels in their production.

You sanctimonious assholes can provide for the predators, seeing as you care so much about them. This way no animal has to die.

It was a serious question. Looks like you can only ridicule the q instead of answering it.

No, industrial farming is a requirement to feed our massive human population. The problem is we can't be apex predictors anymore or we'll self-destruct quicker.

Like I said, I don't care about predation. The problem with humans hunting is it's damage control for killing off natural predators; it doesn't benefit prey because they're getting shot and dying instantly where as a natural predator would have to compete with it and drive each others evolution.

No, the vast majority of vegan body builders do it naturally, because again, their concern is health.

Because vegans are

Yeah no shit, but eating plants is significantly more sustainable than eating animal products.

Did your cats never intelligently express emotion?
When I go on vacation, my dog will actually get mad at me for not taking her with, shunning me for a while until I make it up to her.
Never owned a cat, so I can't speak to their ability to express emotion, but I can confidently say that I have seen my dog express a wide array of emotions based off of conscious decisions, not primal instinct.
We evolved from apes, is it really far-fetched to think that perhaps we aren't special magical snowflakes?

Actually, I can.
I am 6' 2", bordering 6' 3" and weight in at an impressive ~135 lbs. I stuff my face every meal, even getting nausea from overeating, just trying to gain weight. I have tried everything to gain weight so I can switch. However, I do 'meatless Mondays' because I feel so god damn guilty. If I switch from meat to vegetables, I would lose so much weight I would be fucked.
eatthis.com/veganism-found-to-be-the-best-diet-for-weight-loss

The closest impossible burger is half of the country away from me. Sorry, I'm not driving my gas powered car to California 3 times a day, killing more animals than I could possibly save, so I can eat ethically™

It's a stupid question. Choice is irrelevant. And sometimes animals must be culled anyway, so some hunters literally have no choice, unless you want to see animal populations go through population booms and starvation die-offs. The choice question is just a disttaction. And again, you could provide those predators with a choice and you choose not to.

It's only when you steep yourself in ideology that you get to contradictions like this. If being vegan became easier than my current diet, I would do so the same day. I jave no attachment to meat for its own sake. I would probably continue wearing leather boots and other animal products unless you can replace those too.

anything i can because im fucking poor

You're not gaining weight because you're not eating enough calories, regardless of diet. And have you tried weight-bearing exercises? lol

I don't suggest eating meat substitutes, it's still processed foods. But if you're emotionally attached, it's a lot better than waiting for lab grown meat to come soon™

So just imppse population control. We don't need all those humans.

If you want predators back, you need to move humans out of most environments. Are you willing to do that? Because it wasn't hunters that killed predators out of sport. It was industry.

Most bodybuilders that compete use steroids, even the "natty" competitors. Never believe them. Natty doesn't look as impressive as you would like to think.

>Because vegans are

Give me a good reason why I should make an effort on something I don't care about. Being vegan isn't the default. I don't need reasons not to be one. You need to give me a reason to change.

I can and do eat non farmed animals. What is your excuse for not doing the same for veg?

According to my diet tracker, I eat a minimum of 2,500 calories per day, is that just not good enough for you?

I have tried exercising before, with no success. I have been going through surgeries for the past couple months for an unrelated medical problem.

Am I still not vegan enough for you? Should I try sucking some dick for extra protein in my diet?

Meat-eater, here. You need to eat more calorie-dense foods. You can gain weight while vegan. Just hard to stay lean because you can't do a lot of veg without carb, even legumes. Try adding some fat to your diet. I recommend you weigh your food so you know exactly what goes in. Count calories and make sure you get enough protein, which will mostly come from legumes and other shit. Use olive oil or just take a teaspoon or two if you really can't eat enough.

See, I don't think you should feel guilty about meat, but you can do plant-based if you really try. I personally just don't feel like trying. If you can still eat dairy, I recommend plain non-fat greek yogurt with a scoop of whey. Shit's good.

Cum is an animal product, you monster.

Their's nothing wrong with hunting if your doing it for meat

t.someone who survived childhood that way

You're likely counting wrong or need to eat more. Being 6'3" is no joke.

Controlling diet is more realistic than population control.

It would simply require freeing up land which is most occupied by agriculture. You should know the vast majority of crops are feed to livestock.

I wasn't talking about competitors, I'm talking about amateur vegan body builders.

Winning gold medals is determined by economic development and surprise, genetics. You're joking right?

I don't want die suffering from cardiovascular disease and cancers?

I don't know, are you meeting your caloric needs? You'll never gain weight if you're at a caloric deficit.

There's your problem then

Protein is a overrated macronutrient, you seem mad though.

China already does it. Not unrealistic.

Predators don't only exist in farmlands. They were driven out by urban centers. You need to eliminate those.

Yeah, they look scrawny as fuck, though I admire their commitment. An old dude at my gym is a vegan that used to be a swole omnivore firefighter, but his doc says he can't deal anymore.

India is booming. You're saying they can't even win one medal?

No, dumbass. Why do you not farm your own veg? Even I have some veg growing, and I'm a filthy omnivore.

You discredited my political stance on that basis that I eat meat. I acknowledge and understand that it is bad, and immoral.
What more could I possibly do to be a good An-Greenie?

This is how we know vegans don't know shit about nutrition or what it takes to be an athlete. Even veg can have protein. Stop telling people how to eat if you don't even know how to feed yourself.

Most of them have to take dietary supplements just to get all of their vitamins, don't take people who don't understand basic dietary requirements seriously anyway.

Yeah and how is that working out for them?

Sure, but you also need to free up agricultural land, which is occupying most of the earth's surface. This can be achieved by feeding crops to humans instead of livestock.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_at_the_Olympics#List_of_medalists

India still consumes animal products, the majority of them do. I'm not seeing your point.

You also forgot to explain how Kendrick Farris was the only US male weightlifter in the last 2016 Olympics.

Actually yes, you dumbass. A whole foods plant-based diet is the only diet known to reserve heart disease. And animal products are associated with feeding cancer cells where as plants literally fights cancer cells, pic related.

Transition to a whole foods plant-based diet, the hardest part is cooking your meals, tip is to batch cook.

You fell for porky's whey protein diary byproduct meme:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1400008

That's funny, because vegans have the best nutritional composition.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3967195/

I have no qualms with eating horse meat though.

Population isn't increasing at the rates it was before. Far easier to make sure someone doesn't have kids than to make sure someone doesn't eat meat.

Again, that doesn't solve the problem. You still need to kill plenty of animals.

Most of them are vegetarian. Your complaint is meat, not all animal products, or is it? Do you also forego vaccines?

You'e still not getting it. Must be the malnutrition. I'm saying that meat is available without industrial farming. The same is true for vegetables. If you're so hung up about the environment, why not forego industrial agriculture and grow your own food without fertilizers? Apparently you care enough to tell others what to do, but you can't seem to grasp that you can lower your impact on the planet even more than you are already doing.
Nice pseudoscience, moron.

Protein comes from more than whey, you stupid idiot. You get it from legumes if you're a vegan. It's like you've already got talking points ready and can't form your own opinions or actually respond to anyone that doesn't fit your retarded stereotype.

Yeah, because most of the public eats like shit. Most people can't do a vegan diet because they can't even do a regular fucking diet. Stop trying to get people to eat just veg for no reason and without knowledge. You cannot do a good vegan diet without knowing about nutrition and most people don't. You're only going to exchange one problem for another, you stupid moron.

Cheap and healthy gains comrade

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/89/5/1693S.full

it's called a multi vitamin bro

>Mean serum vitamin B12 was highest among omnivores (281, 95% CI: 270-292 pmol/l), intermediate in vegetarians (182, 95% CI: 175-189 pmol/l), and lowest in vegans (122, 95% CI: 117-127 pmol/l). Fifty-two percent of vegans, 7% of vegetarians and one omnivore were classified as vitamin B12 deficient (defined as serum vitamin B12 < 118 pmol/l). There was no significant association between age or duration of adherence to a vegetarian or a vegan diet and serum vitamin B12. In contrast, folate concentrations were highest among vegans, intermediate in vegetarians, and lowest in omnivores, but only two men (both omnivores) were categorised as folate deficient (defined as serum folate < 6.3 nmol/l).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933506/

>Dietary intake differed significantly between vegans and the general Danish population in all measured macro- and micronutrients (p 

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4628270/ forgot link

>All vegans adhered strictly to their diet; however, individual variability was marked in food consumption and supplementation habits. Dietary intakes of key nutrients, vitamins B12 and D, were lower (P < 0.001) in vegans than in non-vegetarians. Nutritional biomarker measurements showed lower concentrations of serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 (25(OH)D3), iodine and selenium (corrected for multiple comparisons, P < 0.001)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4739591/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4844163/

China is the worst example of population control, please research this, you're making me cringe. And look how smoking has been decreased with good propaganda, the same could be done with animal products.

How does reducing land occupation 'kill plenty of animals'?

Most of them aren't vegetarian, 31% of the population is vegetarian.

You're changing the subject, I'm talking about diet. Do you forego stem cell research?

Because it's not possible for most of the human population?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0308814608006419
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16965238
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12772189
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21325617
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19279082
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24606898

Whoa…I never knew this…

Looks like you didn't bother to read the source I provided. There's diminishing returns on protein intake, it's about ~.77 grams of protein per pound of body weight; do you know how easy it is to reach this amount? The point is you should be more concerned about micronutrients and things like antioxidants and fiber.

SO
???

t. landwhale

A lot of people are deficient in B12 not just vegans:
ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/

Vegans are prone to it because they stop consuming foods that are fortified with it, livestock, breakfast cereals, etc. The most reliable, safest, and healthiest source of B12 is a supplement.

beans, legumes, nuts, and seeds. And like I said previously, the diminishing return on protien is .77 grams per pound of body weight for power lifting athletes, which is nothing.
You stand outside in the sunlight.
pic related
pic related

Retard, you're the one hung up about muh morality, not me.

When did I ever take a moral high ground? I've been arguing health and environment the entire time.

And you've already been told that meat can be had without industrial agriculture if people want it. The argument that you can somehow save the planet by being a vegan is retarded and is exactly the type of liberal consumerism that makes people into idiot liberals. Of course, if you're really hung up about being a one man environment savior, you could always forego industrial agriculture as well, but we both know you won't do that.

You can't sustain the human population without industrial agriculture you idiot.

Bread that's either been stolen or from a bread line

Cigars

Vodka

Blini

Coffee

Molotov cocktails

It's okay. We should do it for the environment.

Nobody is asking you to dismantle agriculture, you stupid faggot. I said why don't you personally forego industrial agriculture if you feel so strongly about this? You're asking others to forego personal habits, then why don't you do the same?

kys

I said it wasn't possible, it's the situation for most of the human population. Why do you want to bring civilization back to hunter-gathers?

It isn't possible for you to grow your own garden? Why do you keep making this about other people when you so clearly care about the diets of individuals here?

This. You hunt for food or pelts or you don't hunt.

I dunno, propriety sounds spooky to me and I'd guess it would vary based on local availability and the leftist's metabolism. I eat pork, beef, potatoes, eggs, rice, pasta, cheese and bread. Breddy cheap and combined with each other and seasoning in various ways, they're breddy gud.

This also.

C-can I touch fluffy tail?

It's the cattle feed that requires land, 75-85% of crops are for animal agriculture.
onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/facts-on-animal-farming-and-the-environment/

LMAO, like you leftie vegan retards will ever convince nogs to stop eating friend chicken

OMFG you said nigger on this imageboard full of furry and inflation porn, I'm so shocked and offended! You, good sir, truly are 2kool2skool.

I'm not saying don't grow your own food. I'm saying most people don't have the option. Christ you're retarded.

If doctors and government could catch up to the science like they did with smoking, it wouldn't be much of a problem. To bad it's going to take a long time because capitalism and all; In the mean time take personal responsibility.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YOe_--O4jk

I eat lots of meat and salad because paleodiet. Humans > animals.

I dislike pescetarians more then people that eat meat indiscriminately, tbh. You're not even quarterassing what vegetarians do and most people don't even know there's a difference between us.

For you.

???

You should LITERALLY eat the rich.

I take a big shit on your graphs when people are starving from hunger and hippie faggots preach about veganism.

You don't even have any graphs to refute me. And you're also preaching about paleo diets whilst people are starving from hunger. You're delusional, and emotional.

Im just going to sage this irrelevant liberal shit.

You sound upset. news.cornell.edu/stories/1997/08/us-could-feed-800-million-people-grain-livestock-eat

Free bump!

E M O T I O N A L
M
O
T
I
O
N
A
L

Stale bread and tears

Because brazil nuts are a viable food option for everyone practicing veganism. Even disregarding potential allergies, the sheer cost drives everyone but the middle class and up away. Every other food source on that picture is a meat product or macaroni… which you need two cups a day's worth to get 100% DVs (compare to three ounces of tuna!)

Not a viable option at this time in the Northern Hemisphere and won't be for several months. These studies were conducted in Denmark or Finland.

Also not affordable to lower castes, esp. if you want to add selenium and vitamin D to that tally.

You only need a single brazil nut for ~133% DV. There's also a laundry list of plant-based sources for selenium, Shiitake/White Button Mushroom, Lima/Pinto Beans, Brown Rice, Broccoli, Cabbage, Spinach, Sunflower, Sesame, Chia and Flax seeds.

Which increase your risk of heart disease and cancers, remember food is a packaged deal.

If you live in the northern hemisphere you should be supplementing vitamin D regardless. If you don't want to supplement, Maitake and Portabella mushrooms are 786 and 634 UI a cup, respectively which is about 100% DV.

Vitamin B12 is one of the cheapest supplements to produce, @ 2500 mcg a week it can be as low as $2 a year for cyanocobalamin. If you absolutely piss poor you can go outside to your nearest fresh water river or lake, boil some water and drink it.

LoooLL yes vegans should feed plants to lions and wolves. Totallya sensible thing to do.
And hunting is not a choice? So with the advent of the rifle planet earth in the first time in 4.54 bln years only now nature is reaching a natural balance? Thanks to man's aiming skills? Snort

…Leading to BMAA accumulation and future Parkinson's disease.

Vegans are fucking retarded when it comes to dietary advice, no wonder they're all deficient.

that trope is as tired as you'd expect from an overly attached burger-eater. Meat-eaters are known to be more likely to have a vitamin B12 deficiency - this has been known since 1959.

vibrancyuk.com/B12.html
drmcdougall.com/misc/2007nl/nov/b12.htm

Leftists don't eat food.

Healthy, organic food with only a small amount of meat of course.

Isn't that actually good for flavor? I tried cumin and chili power because it was recommended and found the dish still woefully flavorless.

We didn't evolve from apes, we have a common ancestor with apes

What if the common ancestor… was an ape?

meat is exploitation of animals. be vegan.

Staples:
Potatoes
Rice
Beans
Quality Grains

Then:
Whatever greens and fruits are able to be grown locally in your region.

Eggs, Milk, Chicken, other forms of meat if feasible in your locality.

Also checkout your mineral intake. Mineral waters and seaweed is good for iodine.

Thanks for letting me know leftists are not for consistency.

I already knew most of your theory doesn't apply well to the real world, as people (as many animal species) tend to form hierarchy, so having all of the people in a country earning the same thing without hierarchy would inevitably fall on the long run.

semen

I came here to post this.

Potatos are love
Potatos are life

Well duh, but that's just the dressing.

curry

if only i had them