Polish President tells EU chiefs "Poland will never back down."

If the European Commission thought Poland would back down in the wake of its decision to trigger the Article 7 process that could ultimately lead to Warsaw losing EU voting rights, it was dead wrong.

President Andrzej Duda addressed the nation on Wednesday evening, and announced he would sign two controversial laws that critics say tighten political control over the country’s judicial system, and which the Commission has referred to the European Court of Justice. The laws will effectively turn the judiciary, the police and the media into arms of the nationalist PiS regime.

Zbigniew Ziobro, the justice minister, stressed Wednesday that Poland “will be a significant country if it has well-functioning courts. We have to continue with the reforms of the justice system.”

To underline that point, on Wednesday he continued his purge of senior judges he claims are communist holdovers, dismissing several with faxes sent from his ministry.

But his language was colorless compared to previous confrontations with Brussels and West European countries. During a spat with Paris, one of Ziobro’s deputies pointed out to the French that they learned to eat with forks thanks to Poles; last year, Ziobro lambasted Commission First Vice President Frans Timmermans for being of a “left-wing rootless internationalist persuasion.” The Polish foreign office also refused to apologize after one of its officials called modern France a "mixed abomination, from which we have nothing to learn" in response to President Macron's condemnation of the Polish regime.

The problem for the Western democracies is that the Polish regime has only been gaining popularity. PiS is more popular than ever — one recent opinion poll found it had the support of more than half of voters — the first time in Polish history that a party has enjoyed majority support in polling, while the opposition parties are in disarray.

politico.eu/article/poland-rule-of-law-wont-back-down-from-brussels-eu/

archive.is/4tPDa

Other urls found in this thread:

judaistyka.uni.wroc.pl/judaistyka/index.php/zsz-pracownicy/marcin-wodzinski
archive.org/details/MassacreInTheKatynForestDrWilliamPierce),
m.soundcloud.com/garirecs/rising-amtrac-remix
thegoldenone.se/2017/06/16/new-song-from-bujak-first-to-fight/
8ch.net/cuteboys/res/357817.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't they just make a kike the prime minister?

Anyway, here's to Poland hopefully being awesome and not being bait for another war scenario.

Jesus = King of the jews = King of Poland
How could you be so blind.

Could this push Poland to go rogue against the EU, or possibly even leave? That would literally fuck with Merkel's head.

Yes, unfortunately. I'm worried about that.

I'm stunned. After disappointment after disappointment with Trump, after America winning elections on anti-white racism, after talk of another referendum to undo Brexit, I fully expected them to cave in with msm praising the decision to niggerfy with the rest of Europe.

WHAT?

Jews hate Muslims. I have a feeling there is quite a bit of infighting among Kikes about what to do with Europe with some wanting to flood Europe with Muslims while others wanting Jews to remain in Europe

LITERALLY HITLER

When they start using the word

You can guess a regime change is in the cards.

VICTORY OR VALHALLA

That would be one of the dumbest things the EU could do.

Polish Antifa is on the way to fight for love.

According to who?
You literally just said that getting poland back is the dumbest thing EU could do, are you trudeau?

What are you talking about? Do you really think the EUROPEAN UNION is in any position to try and regime change Poland? One, with what fucking army? Two, Poland is an EU member, and half of Europe would leave the EU immediately. The EU would stand to lose so much and gain nothing.

You are simply illiterate historically.
They did that in yugoslavia, they did that in ukraine, they did that in catalonia.
You literally don't know about those.
The EU had poland up until 2015, now they are losing it to amerijews that they worked so hard to get rid of.
If they don't try to get poland back they are simply retarded, like hitler was when he sat on his arse when poland was being subverted by anglos, jews and russians.

Yugoslavia wasn't in the EU, and neither is Ukraine. Ukraine is also a puppet state that had conflicts well before the EU was fucking around in there.

Poland is INSIDE the EU. That makes a difference. There absolutely no reason for them to regime change Poland. Not to mention the V4! Not to mention that the migrant crisis has inflamed nationalism and strained the social services of almost every Western European nation, and particularly Germany! Not to mention Brexit! The EU has its hands full at this point to say the least, also the nationalist right has a lot more power in the European Parliament, and I guarantee they would all oppose something like that. If they were ignored, that just exacerbates infighting in the EU. If they declared war on a member state, they're utterly fucked. They have too much to lose and very little to gain.

The best thing to do is complete suicide by the black plague, then, when the food runs out and the monkeys attack Poland for food, they get decimated and Europe slowly becomes white and civilized again.

They are uttlerly fucked no matter what. The only thing holding the EU together is gibs. And the money is running out quickly.

Trump's tax plan is practically a death warrant for the EU.

Yes. The EU is running out of friends. Antagonizing Russia, and now antagonizing basically the United States was utterly stupid. They have each other, and now a whole horde of brown invaders they have to feed but also keep the indigenous people safe (for the sake of political stability)

I hope the EU tries to regime change Poland. That will just accelerate shit.

The best thing would be to join the EU and accept german leadership for now.
But the fucking shitskins were too much, poland was all in on siding with europeans and supporting their every endeavour until retarded eurokikes tried to inject shitskins.
The best course of action now is for germany to get a new govt taht starts deportations with a clear aim to deport them all and gets poland back again(this would work as poles would always side with europeans rather than jews or americans)

Makes sense for America to have a tax rate closer to Africa's now that they are both dangerous places for businesses, especially chicken and liquor places.

But the aim was to homogenize the European people with non-Europeans. They had to import non-Europeans otherwise the entire project would have been a waste of time. They would sooner just directly genocide the European nations that don’t play ball.

There is no Polish Antifa
The only appearance Antifa made was under the former PO government, who imported a bunch of antifas from Germany and setting them loose on our independence march… Of course they immediately attacked the first people they saw, since they wore old Polish Army uniforms.

PM only has jewish roots. Also he is being used for more shekels. Szydlo is now Vice-PM so probably a planned change. According to PiS our economy is supposed to skyrocket in the next 2 years. Be it with or without the EU.

Down with the EU

Delete the "i" , It should say , Go Make Chaos My Creature , not Go and Make Chaos My Creature it works different in polish , or if you want him to say it as a command not just name of the activity
"Idź twórz chaos moje stworzenie"

Jesus wasn't Jewish. He was killed by Jews.

Read up on what Mateusz Morawiecki's economic plan 2016 if you really care to learn how he leans on Poland's economic issue (hint: not very jewish). Also, Duda was not a good man. He was a distant-close friend of Tusk's, helping him set up his son's investment scam as well as veto the party's law that would expel all crypto judges.

Duck YEAH!

Fucking massive respect and support from Slovenija!

Im so proud of you

This only gets better and better.

Hey guys, I have an idea. As a Pole i know how deep the hate between Russia and Poland goes, but I, like many other anons here want no more brother, and especially, slavic brother wars.

So this is what we do. Everyone here knows how much the jews controlled communism in the early and WW2 days, and all of you should know that they controlled the first communist government in Poland the same way. All we have to do is redpill people on how it was them that divided us, is was the kikes that were comissars that killed Poles and Russians alike, and it's them who are the real enemy. Everytime you talk to a Pole, or about Poland in general, make sure that you are saying

It wasn't the russians, it was the jews in the russian goverment!

This, after extensive repetition should get through and people will not only understand how the jews operate, but also we will see less of a chance of a white Russia-Polish war. What do you think?

wasted trips

Don't you think nobody else has thought of this? Don't EU hate speech laws apply to Poland? That's awfully fishy what you're suggesting, my fellow 'white man'

Yep, it's the same battle that's been going on for the past century. The cold war was one manifestation of this divide. Some regard it as Jews intentionally playing both sides to distract the Goyim. I personally think it's a genuine conflict.

It makes no difference in the end, because both sides will put their disagreements aside in the common interests of the tribe against the Goyim. They demonstrated this clearly enough in WW2 and with the subsequent perpetration of the Holohoax.

Bottom line is, given the choice between the kikes that killed millions of whites in the Holomodor and the other kikes that killed Kennedy and did 9/11 (to trick us into using our armies to fight wars for them), the winning choice is to choose neither, go the Hitler route and kick all the bastards out.

10 years (leftards) called me backwards for always supporting Polish and Poland.
I knew it I always carried in my heart love for you
Fast forward to this day:
I built and fought together with my bracia
Our bond strengthens we are stronger than ever
I was always right.

This puts a smile on my face.

Do i look like i give a fuck about "hate speech laws"? What i'm suggesting is a way to stop with Polish-Russia hate, and this kind of infighting only benefits jews, as always. What do you find anti-white about my post? That we blame jews for what exactly they have done? Or that we should stop fighting each other and get at the kikes unanimously?

There are better and easier ways to do that. You need to make a pro-white argument, not a spergy anti-Jewish argument.

Something like saying that we're genetically the same, and the real enemy is in Brussels. Name the enemy. If they're all Jews, then all the better.

You are absolutely correct of course. The person that is arguing you is a paid agent

ok

That is a valid point, that love is always stronger than hate, of course not in the autistic leftist sense of the word. A slavic union would be helpful, we are all of the same blood. But the thing that separates us is history, in which jews have been responsible for Polish and Russian deaths alike, and they got us to fight between ourselves. Especially recently, when the rise of nationalism has fueled historical hatreds. But such a union is impossible while we are lied to about history and how it was "the russians" who enslaved us, not the jews.

Thank you, i got the feeling that he was black-pilling and misinforming the entire thread.

Excellent trips.
Kek has spoken and blessed this post

I'm not a paid agent. Please don't fall for Holla Forums rn. I'm just saying to be realistic, and realize that you're not a normie, but there's a reason normies are called normies. They're the norm. You have to realize that the average person in modern society goes for feel goods, not ANGRYYYYYYYY YELLINGGGG about Jews, maybe some will, but not enough to make a difference.

Respectfully, in my opinion, you're just sticking your head out for a sniper to put a clear one between you eyes. Being in hate jail doesn't benefit your people. I think there are better ways to do it and NOT be arrested.

That is in some case true, but in Poland nobody really cares about anti-semitic remarks, unless of course you go do the thing like Rybak, who burned the jewish effigy and he got arrested. Besides that we can say almost anything. I'm not talking about sperging out at jews, maybe my first comment made such an impression, im sorry. I'm talkking about that between the Russian and Polish nationalists, who feel sronger hate for each other that Polish and Russian liberals for example, there should be an understanding that what separated us wasn't the russian and polish people, but the jews in control of the governments.

Mods please ban this giy for idiotic shilling

Do not back down 1 milimeter. You are 1000% right.
It is what I'm doing as well. Your trips are 555% correct

Don't worry, I'm always honest even with normalfags about the jewish question, no matter what they do with me and how much hate speech laws have to say in the matter. I'm even going to have a debate with one of the more famous judeologists in Poland, this guy judaistyka.uni.wroc.pl/judaistyka/index.php/zsz-pracownicy/marcin-wodzinski
About the influence of jews in the world. Wish me luck : )

Well, if you there are no social consequences and you won't be arrested, and you've accurately assessed the situation in Poland, do what you need to do. I encourage activism and I think there aren't enough potential nationalists out there getting organized, but I don't want nationalists to be arrested or damned via the media. Safety and strategy are important in these dark times. We can't afford to lose potential soldiers in this fight.

God speed slav

Calm yourselves. I see no shills here, just a disagreement about strategy.

It's right that we should emphasise white unity and highlight the Jewish role in stirring up brother wars between Poland and Russia (and also, for that matter, Germany). It's also right that we need to be careful how we do it.

This is an essential element of red-pilling anyone. If you just start ranting about the treacherous Jews, they immediately switch off. You need to feed them palatable bits of information that lead them towards the truth in gradual steps.

It's much the same reason why IOTBW was effective, when talking about anti-white racism generally has people laugh at what they consider a ridiculous concept. Seeing hysterical reactions to an innocuous phrase was an effective demonstration of a reality most people would casually dismiss. When you're pushing unorthodox ideas, you have to find ways to go around the side to penetrate minds. A frontal assault with uncomfortable truths is too much for most people to assimilate.

It's always the jews. That is the core message, always.

This. Some people *cough>>11068653 * get so spergy.

Ok, here's an idea of how to red-pill Poles on the Jews. Some user came up with the idea of a #notalljews campaign in relation to the recent sex harrasment scandals. I think this is a very good idea - memeing supposedly pro-Jewish messages that actually work to drop red-pill facts into people's minds.

So how about "Don't blame Jews for the Katyn massacre, just because they dominated the leadership of the NKVD. It's not fair!"

Ok, so that's a bit of a mouthful, but you get the idea. Polish Holla Forumsacks can refine this into something that works well in their language. This is the sort of approach we need to take, IMO.

Roll get for invasion of Brussels

I feel it

Coming

Next

Year

check'd
This could work, we would need statistics about the jews in Katyn forest and thanks to dr. William Luther Pierce(archive.org/details/MassacreInTheKatynForestDrWilliamPierce), we have them. We could turn the whole Katyn forest thing into a monument of how the jews despise us. It would work perfectly, we have the documents, the statistics and the will and hate to guide us.
I, for one, am so sick of the constant attacks on the Poles and the Russians how they were antisemitic.
KATYN WAS A JEWISH MASSACRE OF POLISH PATRIOTS

So something like this?

The waited until a jew was prime minister so they could have a completely controlled conflict. This is how they'll placate Poland, making them think they fought and lost to demoralize them, when in reality the rig is in.

This whole thing is just ridiculously funny. Wasn't the EU going to do something months ago with all that grandstanding and it never happened? With their failure then it proves they are nothing Poland can just make funny faces at them and cozy to the USA.

Sad thing about the Jews is that there are, in fact, good Jews. However, those don't realise how vile their brothers are have no use, while those who DO realise are likely to sever their roots and just blend in to whatever country or nation they liked, effectively stopping being jewish.
Because of that we have to assume that all Jews are bad, since we don't have 100% foolproof BASED KIKE detector.

To me it is their willingness to assimilate. The Jews brainwash their children (see documentary called "Defamation" by a Jew no less) with lies and make them "rootless". Is a European Jew just a Jew? No, he is and has far more Polish, Russian, German, Dutch, English, Ukrainian, Romanian, Lithuanian, etc etc etc blood than semitic. We gave them thousands of chances to assimilate and join us for centuries. Some have. Most have not and yet Jews continually complain why they are treated like outsiders and pests. It doesn't have to be like this. It is through their European blood that they are even called intelligent, can their mizrahi and sephardi full blooded Semitic jewish cousins say they same with their double digit IQ? Just join the right side already Ashkenazis.

Where were you when Holla Forumsand named the Jew?

More like this

Their fate was sealed a long time ago, there is no turning make.
Fool my once, shame on you, fool my twice, shame on me. Shame me a thousand times, and it all must be brought to an end.

Good, but the source should be something more kosher for normalfags

The problem is that the more kosher sources don't say about these things. But i'll look

IS there a neutral opinion on the judiciary thing?
What are the poles trying to accomplish with the reforms?

I also blame jews for deliberately teaching kids to spell words the way they think they're spelt.

Actually, in reading your post, I would've thought I just spelt it "my" the first time. Then, I noticed I had done so both times I said "fool …". I know that it's "fool me," but my mind had drifted into "my" for some reason.
(I think it was that, subconciously, I felt I was saying "me" too much. "fool 'me' … fool 'me' twice … shame on 'me'. Shame 'me'."

If the Polish believe they are not going to get their just reward for being ultra good goys, they are sadly mistaken.

Hi JIDF.

POLSKA
Magyarország
Slovenská
Česká
Slovenija
Hrvatska
Srbija
m.soundcloud.com/garirecs/rising-amtrac-remix

Good luck Polanon.

it's how a (((journalist))) calls any government he dislikes. I'm surprised Russians didn't start talking about American regime yet to get back at burgers for doing the same.

I don't count on but it is likely police and (our) military will march with us.

are u retarded he was a jew

I just need to say I have never seen such unity in Slavic people before.
It is quite exceptional.

Try using "regime" to refer to a kiked state when talking to normalfags. The (((media))) has them so conditioned that they don't seem to notice what a loaded term it is, but you can see it immediately have an effect on how they perceive the government in question.

Will you cut this autistic shit out?

Poles have been occupied twice, but occupied others themselves as Prussia. They oppose communists and they oppose national socialists. This is a fact and was evident by their 60k demonstration with people with anti natsoc symbolic posters. Yet, some of them still yelled 'blut und boden'.

Poland was the country that accepted a shitload of jews when most of europe deported them from 1100 to 1600~ and through this the Poles became empowered and would lead to the Prussian Empire in 1800 untill Germany and Hungarian Empire striked back at their occupation. In the Holy Roman Empire, they were all part of 1 republic.

The fact they helped in their time of need is why many conservative Jews will defend and protect Poland. The endgame to me is not clear but the reformed left wing kikes absolute go mental over this because it fucks with their neo-bolshevik plan for their United States of Europe.

This is never going to happen, not even when a nuke goes off and destroys all electricity. This thinking leads to inaction, which is why it is shilled here all the time. When the roman empire collapses, the Holy Roman Empire took over for 800 years, and while there was stringent control and what historians like the call the dark ages, the common folk simply didn't give a shit about who ruled their providence let alone their nation or republic, they lived locally and any outsider was looked at with severe suspicion. When the EU collapses you still have national and regional governments still giving out orders and commands.

That's nice, but the ECB is owned by the US FED since 2013. Any 'money' the ECB creates is actually owned by the US FED. Getting to see the picture? They want Europe to suck more fed dollars for quantitative easing. The EU is a extension of the US, the leadership might have differences on how to walk the path on the left or right side but that path is what everyone is going to walk, it is one clique.

Viktor Orban is also a cryptokike, he even went to the private school of georgy sorros and learned under him. What's your point? Again, they are playing a long game because they knew the 30 years of soviet occupation was not going to fly in the Visegrad group countries.

I had to drop this set.
You should read up on the person posted.
Paratrooper/Special forces/Neonazi
She may look cute,
But you want to avoid women like that as wide as you can

Slavic women…

The only way they'll get Poland is when they trick them into a war with Russia.

If you see this face in the forest run as fast as you can.
Fought in squad along this guy

You the slovenian guy? Stop this autistic waifu worshipping spam. Also one of the guys in your rebel jew battalion is a gay child porn star.

OY VEY

Hahahahahahahahahaha holy shit, how new are you? Kikes positively adore their useful mudslime pawns. Why do you think they're flooding Europe with them? And sandniggers, for their part, might bitch about jews but ultimately they know where their bread is buttered. That's why ISIS apologized the one time they attacked Pissrael by accident. Kikes and sandniggers are joined at the hip. Despite all their silly tribal conflicts, semites are semites and they will always work together against non-semites.

I mean they do look alike, but still you're pretty retarded.

The eu can buy a cactus and use it as a dildo.

[CHECKED]

Polish bros pls translate to english.
Original upload with cc had close to 1.000.000 wiews, massive support and love in comments-youtube disabled it twodays ago
They are scared of Slavic unity and support for Poland

First to Fight, to my pierwsi do walki,
Staniem w obronie Ojczyzny, naszej Matki
Białe dziedzictwo, zakreślam kartki,
Płonące dusze gotowe do akcji.
Co dzień trenuj, walcz aby zwyciężać,
Aby wróg poczuł ciężar Twojego oręża,
Aby ród przetrwał, tradycja i wiara,
Nawia, Walhalla, trening dla Bogów ofiara.
Tryb sportowy, oczy dookoła głowy,
Każdy gotowy do ataku i obrony
I nie ma mowy o kroku wstecz,
Czeka nas wieczna chwała albo śmierć
Herb wojownika w sercu nam płonie,
Lepszy człowiek wykuty w żelaznym popiole,
Ten słaby poległ, taka jest prawda,
Słaba kość pęka, twarda jest trwalsza.

Idzie nowe pokolenia, w którym dawny ogień drzemie,
W górę pięści, wstawaj, walcz
Oręż w dłoń, First to Fight! /x2

Wataha Wilków idzie ze Wschodu,
Wybawiciele Europejskich Narodów,
Tego pochodu nie zatrzyma żadna siła,
Czysta krew, płynie w czystych żyłach.
Niesplamiona używką i narkotykiem,
W czasach, gdzie głupota to autorytet
Większość bezmyślnie idzie na łatwiznę,
My w świecie baranów wolimy być Wilkiem!
Tu prawo twardych mięśni i pięści,
Tu nikt się z tobą nie będzie pieścił.
Głos mają więksi, koniec demokracji,
Nadchodzi władza pradawnej supremacji!
Koniec teatrzyków waszych chorych dewiacji,
Ćpuny, pederaści, wszyscy siebie warci
Wszyscy ludzie równi? Ja będę nimi gardził,
My z innej gliny, my jesteśmy twardzi!

Idzie nowe pokolenia, w którym dawny ogień drzemie,
W górę pięści, wstawaj, walcz
Oręż w dłoń, First to Fight! /x2

thegoldenone.se/2017/06/16/new-song-from-bujak-first-to-fight/

Have a great weekend 💙

First to fight, it's us first to fight,
We will stand in the defence of our Homeland, our Mother,
White heritage, circling the pages,
Blazing souls ready to take action,
Each day train, fight to win,
Let the enemy feel the weight of your weapon,
Let the kin survive, tradition and faith,
Nawia and Valhalla,training is the Gods sacrifice,
training routine, eyes around your head,
Each one ready to attack and defend,
There is no way to step back,
Either eternal glory or death,
A warriors emblem burns in our hearts,
A better man forged in steel's ashes,
The weak one fails, that's the truth,
A weaker bone breaks, a harder is solid.

There comes a new generation, in which an older fire dwells,
Take up arms, get up, fight,
Draw your weapon, first to fight!

A pack of wolves approaches from the East,
Saviours of European Nations,
This wave will not be stopped,
Pure blood surges in pure veins,
Not stained by drug or substance,
In a time when stupidity is authority,
Most mindlessly go to the slaughter,
In a world full of sheep, we are the Wolves!
Here is a law of hard muscle and fist,
Here no one will obey the easy way,
The bigger have a voice, end of democracy,
Here comes the law of ancient supremacy!
Let's end the theatre of your sick deviation,
Junkies, pederasts, you're all equal,
Are all men equal? I will despise them,
We are from different clay, we are strong!

There comes a new generation, in which an older fire dwells,
Take up arms, get up, fight,
Draw your weapon, first to fight!

I can't thank you enough for what you have done user
Daggy is proud

OUR GREATEST ALLY!!!
8ch.net/cuteboys/res/357817.html

Merry Christmas to all Polish people
My brothers have a beautiful day
- Slovenija ❤💚💙

Poland has a Queen: Mary, mother of Jesus.

Listy do M. )

Since it's a Polish thread, can anyone help me understand the operation to shill for Dmowski and (((Democracy))) while shitting on Piłsudski all day on every opportunity because he was a violent stoopid and evil despot who never did anything good?
Peak retardation was when some imbecile state that Polish-Soviet war was set-up by Prussians just to kill Poles

Dmowski followed Piłsudski to Japan in 1904 to shit up talks about an uprising against Russia which would be really good considering they were getting their shit kicked in on the other side of the continent, his >antisemtism felt fake, considering he was sperging out about jews causing partitions (more complex than that), yet he was shilling for not only the most jewish and divisive system - democracy, but also shilling for Reds, was friends with Soviet Ambasador who was the guy buying acid to dissolve tsar's family in. shot in 1927 by a White Russian

That's normally what leftists do, I don't think you will find any Pole here who will be able to explain that mindset. Although in regards to that infograph you posted, keep in mind, Pilsudski did not aim to ally with Hitler, but to ally against the Soviets to then go against Hitler to make his country survive.

What flavour kinder bar is that? Any good?

It's as good as the best and rarest Pepes.
**It's a meme flavor of being a NEET/Robot/Loser or whatever else you wanna call it."

Shilling for Dmowski was present since original exodus, but back then a civil conversation could be had, as long as you did not mention Dmowski's reverse Midas touch, constant self-sabotage, and him being Russia worshiper.
Their main reason for liking Dmowski was his constant sperging out about the Jews, and Pilsudski's stance of "fuck everyone who wants to fuck with Poland's future, especially the commies" wasn't good enough.

Considering that it's because Piłsudski was one of the reasons that bolsheviks gained the upper hand in russia.
I can see why people would rather shill Dmowski instead of Piłusdski.

I agree that there is probably infighting. To a great extent the battle lines are drawn between Ashkenazi and Yitzhabrim bloodlines. The Ashkenazi ones tend to be neocon types whereas the Yitzhabrim are the ones pushing socialism.

???
Bolsheviks got upper hand because tsar was young, inexperienced and got beaten by the Japs.
if Dmowski didn't shit up talks in Japan in 1904 Bolshevism wouldn't have been a problem because We could either talk with Japs about them invading Eastern Russia, or at least send us weapons and supplies.
Not to mention that shilling for genuine democracy (not even a republic) is a kike move.
Piłsudski was stealthily demoting Jewish officers, as opposed to a richard-spencer tier spergout
>ooga booga, gas the kikes, let League of Nations come in and (((restore order)))

It wasn't even Russia, it was (((soviet))) worship
Pyotr Voykov was Dmowski's friend,
Now that's a based antisemite! Bet he even got the post card with jewish blood ritual and chicken with Tsar's head!

his mom was jewish so that makes him a kike

though i feel dumber for having to point that out

Please do your research first. Pilsudski helped to keep Europe commie-free and actually enabled the rise of hitler indirectly. Otherwise the NSDAP would had been overswepped by the red wave without Poland standing in the way and keeping them away.

now to really launch my sides into orbit i need to see a jew retweet this

those are some rock solid lyrics
terrific song and video

The instant I saw it, I knew this has to be heard by everyone

Primarily by my Slavic brothers.
What he says in that song…I felt it before I heard it if that makes sense.

The funniest thing about Prussia, is that its rise as an independent power is entirely the fault of the Poles and their many political fuckups around the time of the Deluge.

That picture is very interesting.

There's something fundamentally wrong with Poles who emigrated.
The women are the worst. Whores and quick to marry a non-Pole.
t. Pole

Happy New Year Polish Anons!
May good luck, unity, love health and victory bless you and all Slavic people

I'm a Pole living outside of Poland and I almost fully support PiS in what they are doing.
Also reposting it into several threads doesn't make it any more true.

Happy New Year, my Polish friends.
I wish you to rise up despite all the pressure and persevere against all odds. The downfall of EUSSR is nigh. When the time comes, I will be fighting on your side - the right side.

t. przyjazny sąsiad Ruska Swołocz