Where do you buy used console games?

Where do you buy used console games?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/deception-iv-tnp-rachel-pack/cid=UP4108-NPUB31752_00-DLC0000000003001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol

Amazon.

I don't recommend getting Deception IV on PS3.
The re-release on PS4 has more content and most importantly it has features such as seeing enemy weakness (after you break them once) that were patched in the japanese version of the PS3 game but never in the western version.
Also it runs better, of course.
It should be on the Vita too if you want to pirate.

Aren't their used sellers super sketchy?

Yes, especially on hardware.
What i do is buy new, but i wait for special offers where the price drops basically at the level of a moderately priced used copy (and the shipping is free).
Built a nice core DS library for cheap using this method.
Amazon is ok if you go that route instead.

I haven't gone wrong with the used sellers with thousands of reviews and over 90% rating.

I buy new too but I'm wondering if I can do better. I got demons souls for 15 bucks new but I'd love to get it for 5 used

You can always do better but you're trading price for reliability, when the price is too low you start running into the risk of damaged products and so on.
For what it's worth, you're relatively safe when purchasing blurays, they're hard to damage, the coating is thick, you have to literally take your car keys and cut into them pushing down hard to seriously damage them.
Buying used blurays is pretty safe.

online when ever there is a sale.

look up sale aggregator sites like "slick deals. net" or /r/gamedeals on reddit and be patient. also fuck "cheapassgamer" and their sjw bull shit

gamestop online shockingly has good deals from time to time once a year they have b1 get 1 free for used games.

gamefly.com has used game sales all the time and you don't even have to be a member to buy them.

gohastings.com ( you may not have heard of them) has really good deals on used games and anime*. all of the games come with the cases and books in them as well. can't say the same for the movies. one came in a block buster box but i didn't care it was $4.

do you want the disk or something that game has been on sale on psn a number of times i got it for $7 on psn.

Used to do it all the time till I realize the meaning of a true used console game.

So anyhow, I think nothing of it until for some reason one of my old relatives sends me one of those gifts you never really asked for or wanted on Christmas because they live far away, don't contact you often but still do so in good spirit, and it was one of those kids science microscopes, and as it was pretty neat, sometimes for fun I'd put things under it's slides

And then I put the manual under the microscope, and I didn't really make anything of it at first.

Till this time a while back when I went on the internet, and looked it up again, and then I never bought another "used" game again.

How do you SJW deal hunting?

A true Holla Forumsirgin to Holla Forumsirgin sale.

Wonder what the guy selling it told the store.

Without getting ripped off? Good luck.

There is still some mom n pop stores in my area and they do have plenty of games from past generations.

Lifeā€¦. finds a way.

Zoinks!

I never had issues with ebay provided the seller had a good rating.
Sometimes you find some real winners in second-hand shops around town, often for real cheap because the old folks running the place have no idea how much they should charge for vidya.

Gamestop if they have good stuff in their sale bins, which varies depending on how many copies of the same game are taking it up. I also take a look at pawn shops just for the fact that they get some rare gems in every once and a while and also because it reminds me of my childhood.

I don't really trust used goods online for the same reason I don't trust used furniture online. For all I know it could be like where it's broken and covered with jizz, and I won't know until I get it.

I was looking for jet set radio at mom and pop stores for a day just ended up buying it on eBay.

i have had issues with fucking amazon used the sellers there a retards. two people have shipped me completely wrong shit. one of them i can't even remember the game i bought but the fucker sent me cod:MW2 for the xbox 360 and wouldn't me ship me the right game until the he received the game that i shipped back to him

Except I have Blood Ties on PS3. Or are there more features on PS4 aside from fidelity?

Speaking of this, a local store has like 3 or 4 copies of JSRF and Sega GT dual pack. I got one for $2, the other boxes were labeled for $10.

As i just said, it natively has a couple of functions that were patched into the PS3 version but jap only, a new character with a new storyline, in addition to all the content of the original game.
So it's the original game + shit ton of additional content.
It's essentially the best version in every way.

From little kiddies desperate to make enough money to be jewed into the next console.

Then you play all the meme games that arent on PC, just to find yet again that they are all shit, and sell the console for way more than you bought it.

I did it every gen. Even bought some PC parts with the profit.

The new character was released outside of Japan on the PS3 as well.
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/deception-iv-tnp-rachel-pack/cid=UP4108-NPUB31752_00-DLC0000000003001