Your appointment to moderator should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with Mark

Your appointment to moderator should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with Mark.
Deus EX Thread

How fat is mark?

Is it ok that I don't like Overwatch or Nintendo?

He didn't really have a waist.

Number one: In 2005, 50% of threads were about video games, now it's about 5%
Number Two: In 2010, about 90% were actual posters and not shills, now it's about 2%

NOW THAT'S TERROR

Do you have a single post to back that up?

Bake?

Since the latest dude sex was a downer and I never played Deus Ex: IW, is IW worth a playthrough? How are the conspiracy themes in it?
Any other games with conspiracies as the main theme? I've read Syndicate (Bullfrog version) might be good.

Tried SRR? Dragonfall is pretty good and you get to fight kikes dragons kikes.

Fuck me

Has he been on a diet?

Oh yes, most certainly. When I told him we could take him off the health food list, he was so willing it was almost pathetic.

This weight – the obesity is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

Why contain it?

S'Cool

GOD DAMNIT MARK, YOU RUINED IT!!

Hi Mark!

Stop deleting my shitty bait posts, Mark…

Time for another cake.

I'm actually sorta surprised he didn't devour another ice cream cake all by himself for 8ch's birthday.

Oh hai user (´・ω・`)

I didn't realize till too late.

stop making them :^)

Don't you mean : PS : S'cool ;) ?

Thank fuck. I mean i love ice cream cake as much as the next user, but holy shit that thread was terrible.

Let is spill over his waist, and belts. Let the cellulite pile up the his pants. In the end he beg us for cake.

I've received reports of armed attacks on shipments. There's not enough cake to go around, and the shitposters are starting to get desperate.

Could you fucking imagine Bob in the first game ending his last conversation with :)? Jesus Christ Eidos Montreal is cancer.

Of course they're desperate. They can smell the cake, and the sounds they'll make banging on the glass will serve as a reminder to call ahead.

It's being clearly communicated in the game that he's only doing it for social engineering purposes. There's an excerpt of him chatting with Megan regarding her progress on Orchid, and then shortly thereafter an exchange with one of his trustees regarding his suspicions about her shutting him out of the process, in which he talks "normally".
MD's main fault lies in the buttfrustratingly retarded main story. Shittiest cliffhanger in years aside, it's absolutely boring and filled with ass-pull.
The most interesting stuff comes from the side quests, which prove that the writers are capable of not only delivering a good story, but also being aware of the genre's capabilities, like Sarif suggesting that we don't play the same Jensen as in HR.

I just got to Vandenberg in my playthrough. I think I missed something in Paris, though, since Morgan Everett seems to assume I already know about the ex-area 51 scientists and who Gary Savage is etc. – and this is the first i've heard of it outside of the intro. Did I skip a conversation somewhere?

IW is alright story-wise. Not as good as the first game, but still way above average. The gameplay isn't good since it was dumbed down (single health bar, RPGs and pistols use the same ammo), but at least it's first person. The old Syndicate games are pretty good, but I don't know about the latest one.
You may also want to try Alpha Protocol and Uplink.

Mmmm. I hope you're not underestimating the problem. Intelligence indicates he's behind the problems in Holla Forums

hubaba when I see thread my dick go wazaam hehe

Wouldn't a game like Deus Ex be possible to make by a smaller team these days? Though DX feels like a fluke. None of its aspects are that good individually.

i dunno man like yeh probs hehe

Well with all the concentrated love and autism that the fans have, there have been some very very good fan games. Nameless mod alone is one of the best fan made games I've ever seen. Then there's redsun, there's a whole heap of great things built by the fans. But if anyone gets why deus ex is so magical it really is the fans themselves of course. Anyone else played a bunch of the full game conversions for deus ex?

oh yea man hehe

I guess a bunch is the wrong terminlogy to use here. But nameless mod really is a classic, the way it goes back over so many things from the deus ex storyline, the theories it throws out there, the almost endless dialogue trees. Its a work of love and dedication. And it has a great sense of humor to boot. I know no ones going to fall in love with it if they didn't like deus ex in the first place, but if its your favorite game like it is for me, then you can really dig it.

I've also been through redsun2020 and the fan missons pack. I know there are a couple more fan made full conversion out there that I just need to turn around and check out. But it seems like all these packs carry hallmarks of good level design, the ways you can approach everything always seem satisifying to me. Deus ex really does have a great community of modders and fans, I'm happy that its not a mess like a lot of communities are or end up being. Sometimes everyone loving a game isn't enough to hold people together. When it comes to deus ex though its somehow still worked out, hell the thing still has a decent sized modding community.

Oh yeah, if you want the entire point of it to be lost.
Just look at MkD and HR for examples of [current year] writing and developing.

And of course Console Deus Ex is never ever going to get any kind of public SDK release.

It's fine but not amazing. Worth giving it a shot if you managed to tolerate HR.

Get the hell out of here, Mark.

Welcome to the coalition PROD.

HOW UNPROFESHIONAL

A bunch of pretentious old Jews playing at running the internet, but the internet left them behind long ago. We are the future

Tell me about Denton. Why does he look like Roman Reigns?

I might as well start using coke

PROD with the PROD. Just in case though, we're police.

Give me a chopper and friendly fire, and I'll handle it.

10/10

As you wish, take my stealth pistol.

Get PILLS against my orders! Get moving!

Manderley raps

Do not give them money

I still miss this game a lot

That is an oversight, but not the hardest one to reason away. The elderly can't handle that much drugs or maybe MJ12 killed off Manderly and told UNATCO to blame Denton.

It is the Majestic 12 operatives that kill him if you don't for letting JC and possibly Paul escape to Hong Kong. There is an email about it somewhere where Manderly gets warned by Walter Page that if he fucks up again there will be consequences. Blaming it on JC is just a convenient cover up. Same happens to Lebedev if you take him to custody peacefully.

i WANTED video games

it gave me shitposting

We're 100% black.

Me too.

The board wouldn't make a mistake.

I-is this thread real? Are we having a fun thread for once?

Wow, fuck off back to Holla Forums stormweenie, griffith did nothing wrong. Casca is a nigger, its always da joos amirite? Undertale is GOTY and I want to lick bayonettas prolapsed anus like a lolipop

YEAAAAAAAAAAA HUHUH

And go in, and go in, and go in, and go in, and go in. Just like the U.S. Marshall and his 3 daughters.

IT IS THE SAME WAY IW DID THINGS
SURELY SPECTOR CAN DO NOTHING WRONG

I don't know how you managed to miss Morgan Everett. Not sure about Savage though.

It sort of has a feeling similar to the first one, but it's much blander in every way.

I wish the characters would do something else besides being trophies at TT's base after you leave UNATCO.

Give pic related a try if you like Deus Ex. It's heavier on the RPG aspects and all the conspiracies are about the game's made up vampire lore, but you can still interact with almost everything like in Deus Ex.