Where were you when Gamefreak became upfront about Poképhilia?

Where were you when Gamefreak became upfront about Poképhilia?

Other urls found in this thread:

legendsoflocalization.com/did-you-know-people-used-to-marry-pokemon-all-the-time/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's all in your head.

Nope.
legendsoflocalization.com/did-you-know-people-used-to-marry-pokemon-all-the-time/

You should all be shoahed tbh and so should the people writing this garbage plot

Fuck off

I can't actually tell where the furfag projection stops and the shitty pandering begins.

Pro-tip: not halfchan.

wtf i hate gamefreak now

It's your move

What the fuck is your problem?

True, the source itself IS 240p, that's one fucking hell of an up-scaling.

thanks for wasting over a minute of my life

you're on an imageboard user, you were already wasting your time

My sides!

You could always put on your dick cage and lie on the floor while you watch.

nah, i'll just wait for genetic enchancements and turn myself into a super buff lizard monsterman or something, then i'll adopt a cute catgirl for domestic ownership.

here have some relevant images

Don’t care. Kill yourself.

Pokemon has always been a shitty cashgrab. The whole premise is a ripoff of Japanese bug-fighting, which is a gay Japanese ripoff of dog-fights and cock-fights because the Japanese are faggots who don't even ride horses.

are you saying pokemon was supposed to be about jousting?

Dubs thread.

commit suicide

No, horse archery.

DELETE THIS!

Friendly reminder the next story arc of Dragon ball super is Rise of Beyond Perfect cell

Bruh…

That has absolutely fucking nothing to do with the thread and has no source to prove it

Well, that was quick.

So wait this isn't entirely game freak doing faggotry, game freak had originally saved us from it, but now they're being truer to the sick fucks in japan.
So wait is all the pokemon R34 canon now?