NUKES SMUGGLED OUT OF THE USA TO ISRAEL---> Atlanta airport outage and mysterious Israeli plane

Atlanta airport outage and mysterious Israeli plane

Marcuss sent this through Ebay:

Hi jim have you seen this? all my best marcuss
excerpt: "Late last night a sudden power outage shut down the world’s busiest airport. With the outage leading to both the FAA and Atlanta’s mayor ordering the suspension and grounding of all flights going both in an out of the airport while work was done to restore power. However the internet detectives over at 4chan have noticed one interesting piece of the story that no one in the mainstream press seems to want to mention. That right in the middle of this over 12 hour supposedly complete air traffic shut down, a single plane was mysteriously allowed to leave the airport. Which leaves us with an obvious question. Just what was so special about this lone permitted flight?"

https: squawker(dot)org/analysis/atlantacu/

My response:
Yes, I saw it. Rumor has it the plane was loaded with American nukes, and the power outage was caused to shut down the airport's radiation sensors to allow the nukes to be smuggled out of the country. The air carrier that owned the plane (a 747) is the only air carrier operating in the U.S. that can completely bypass customs. They can smuggle anything. But I decided not to post about the nuclear weapons theory it because it is too speculative.
I was online when that happened and watched it unfold.
The problem with the nuclear part of the story is that Israel already probably has 800 or more nukes. It is known they have over 400, but that news is now at least 15 years old. They hobbled their reactor by pushing it too hard, (made it too dangerous to operate at more than 60 percent) but it still works, and 15 years would be enough at 60 percent to get their stockpile up to 800.

That's not counting whatever they got from the U.S.

So because Israel already has a large number of nukes, I am skeptical they needed a shipment from the U.S.

Other urls found in this thread:

82.221.129.208/.zo3.html
squawker.org/analysis/atlantacu/
youtube.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

source or fuck off

Source:
82.221.129.208/.zo3.html

they would need a nuke because of isotopes.

looks like a totally trustworthy website, I am off blow up some federal buildings because your reliable info angered me THAT much :^)

When has Jim Stone ever been right about anything?

Notice a totally unmarked 747 jet here:

OP good on you but there is a thread already that is covering this extensively. You should post this info there as to not spread info thin. You can find it in the catalog.
Polite sage.

Thank you!

I'm done.

hmm

If thats the case that makes perfect sense… This shit would have been what those military planes were searching for the night of that patriots game. Remember? massive drill with awacs planes, c-17's and helicopters + nuclear readiness units.

can't you use the fucking thread that was already there, ffs?

it's not full, it's at 74 replies
you suck

u mad bro?

youtube. com/watch?v=t4keEf6ZE-M
Another theory.
Given the timing of NK supposedly now planning bio attacks on the US it seems like the faggot leftists might be planning a bitter false flag.

Again? The Jews sure love stealing nukes from the USA.

They werent smuggled out. They tried to nuke ATL.

Yeah the nuclear fission wasnt quite ready they needed it to go super-critical for the ball to work.
Geoff probably knows more though

Guess what's in Atlanta?
The Fucking CDC HQ!
Still doing more digging.

To what end, idiot?

fake news is fake

Last night some random fag was watching YYZ and saw planes draw an SOS, today a plane from YYZ (toronto airport) flew to gitmo.

Fake news, this often happens accidentally due to the curvature happening during stunt flying.

Considering the entire government and media is owned by the Jews, they wouldn't have to smuggle anything via a false flag like this.

They'd just send all the required materials in stages or hell all together. It's not like anyone in the military or media would rat out the kikes.

Since we're LARPing here

If MGS2 came true with memes, perhaps MGS3 is next?
To wit: an American defector and a false flag nuclear option on whomevers countrymen?

Black out at the airport, unmarked jet that is owned by Israelis, the Isreallies have stole our nukes before. I am sure it is nothing goys, move along.

this