'We will shoot the Jews. We declare intifada from Malmo'

'We will shoot the Jews. We declare intifada from Malmo'

Sweden is rocked by soaring anti-Semitism as Middle East migrants 'bring strong views from home countries'.

Increase of attacks on Jews in Sweden after Trump's Jerusalem declaration
There have been arson attacks and protesters shouting anti-Semitic slurs
But many Jews in Sweden say that abuse has been going on for years
Jewish congregation in Malmö has person working full time with security issues

archive.is/qQjU8

Every kike around the world deserves to be attacked and harassed nonstopping.

Sweden, oy vey!
Whoever gets fucked, it can only benefit native Swedes.

I was drinking with some 62years old bloke, we were talking about 19th centurie's Lithuania, then i asked about 3rd Reich. He then went full 'muh parents survived evil nazi when they hid under a bed', when i revealed him my power level, started asking about various redpills, he said he will shoot me lol. After some more beers he told me that Rothchilds shot JKF
He's a car mechanic and an alcoholic, his family had ties with Clinton family and various kike organisations.
He told me lots of other stuff, about jew superiority, banks, jews and financial system, etc, basicaly everything i know from Holla Forums i got confirmed by a real life kike.

Sweden must be destroyed.

Make and example of it.

Let the normies see it.

Let them see it with their own eyes.

very

cool

I know it's obvious, but it still triggers me godfuckingdammit

Nuke medina. Problem solved.

Reported.
>>>/reddit/

This is what happens when you import semites of any kind. The swedes could be enjoying nice bike rides or whatever it is they did between being Vikings and becoming “multicultural” but instead they have ancient desert arguments to deal with. What a total waste of a country and a people. I suggest bog myrtle.

(((You)))

Well I'm glad somebody will, because it sure isn't going to come from our nu-right kosher compromisers.

Is this the 4D chess they talk about?

I should be used by now, but it still angers me

The chutzpah to sugget that no one ever put the word anti and semite togehter before is rage inducing.
Jews Hijack all ethnicities, they are white when it suits them and they are semite when they change their minds.

Just like Rhodesia.

B-but Barbara Spectre said antisemitism was caused by a lack of diversity?!

Sweden is diverse and antisemitism is worse than ever!

Reminds me of that jew professor meme speaking out against immigration in America, not because they don't want to destroy the white race, but because they're coming in so fast they can't indoctrinate them to white guilt levels of Holocaust fiction.

And who says accelerationism doesn't have some solid net benefits?

Eh jokes on them, they don't have the necessary gun licenses. Checkmate.

I can almost feel golem turning on it's master once again, shoahing them on sight. And it's fucking beautiful.

wtf now I love moslems.

Crocodile tears. They induce “antisemitism”, they need it to survive. When was the last time a Jew was killed in a specifically targeted “antisemitic” attack in the west by a Saracen? It’s all theatre, we are all pawns in their sick game.

cool story bro

I just read the article and it sounds to me like the jewish community in Sweden needs to confront its own Islarnophobia.

dubs confirm, jews need to put their Religion of Cuck™ophobia in check and become more diversified

Rough stuff. No jewish women brutally raped, chopped up and buried though? Hmmm.

36DD Extra-dimensional underwater backwards backgammon

Jews killed so far: 0
Jews raped so far: 0

They suffer so. Sweden should support Jerusalem being the capital of Israel (and the world) to alleviate their epic pain and get back at those uncivilized muslims.

wait a minute, homegoy! are you saying that ISIS/Mossad is under direct orders to enforce the good Rabbi's orders to flush the Jew out of the diaspora and into Israel; while simultaneously flushing all of the unwanted refuse in the Middle East into Europe, as a volunteer army of fighting age men who see Whitey as the enabler of the JWO, become members of the EU Army and commit next level genocide on the indigenous Euro, andwhile making Europe a part of their Religion of Cuck™ic Caliphate?

…or nah?

That's the agenda here. Anyone who says this is bad for the jews is deluded.
Does anybody else remember the old "us aryans" kikeposts from cuckchan? Just a little JIDF nostalgia.

I’ve very recently seen an article saying how migrants need to be taught about the holocaust. Haha good luck with that. Looks like your golem is about to become a big problem.

Looks like Trump’s admin is going to hitch us up to the Jew demise afraid to say though. I want to be wrong.

No shit

Scenario:
Who would win?

No moron, you have to nuke both the cube and the green dome. Then you have to remove kebab and bagel

Does anyone have the screencap of Spectre saying that israel shouldn't take rapefugees because "it's too small"? Thanks in advance.

Jews and Muslims spread their stupid fucking battle to our nations. Tbh I don't care about either of them they are both trash. Jews are just a sneakier version. Sweden needs to remove them both.

And create an excuse for millions of jewish refugees to settle in China.

(((They))) basically shot themselves in the dick. Once we remove the cultural problems they know they set themselves up to have a world wide crusade against the jews. They are in the absolute right to be shaking in fear right now and at this point they're damned if they retract their behavior and even more damned if they just go full speed ahead, which they will, initially, until they realize their mistake too late.

Fucking do it then, less talk more blowing shit up.

oh shit it's happening

Nope.
Their fall back plan is Argentina.
They started this plan around 40 years ago, it is called "Plan Andinia".

PYFW you were responsible for the real holocaust

This. If you are White, be very careful and judicious about how much you're willing to put on the line for Trump. He's not for us.

Implying POL will ever fire a single bullet against jews. Only old Axis and Muslims can do it. Axis is no more though.

I tried to make it say Holla Forums instead of Holla Forums in the pic but it wouldn't work. No bully pls

I concur, it was very cool.

It's not the muslims infiltrating our culture and institutions and posing as white people. Jews and muslims: one's a parasite, the other simply a vermin or pest. Know the difference.

Holla Forums is the board of peace

Perhaps out of the chaos and destruction that the arabs and jews create in Sweden, a new class of uber vikings may emerge.

What do you think should happen to the chattel state America which has been the sole protector and hired muscle to preserve the JWO over the last 100 years?

Especially when you consider that even the most "based and fashy" of Americans are retarded braindead easily manipulated jew-controlled drones who would happily sacrifice their children to moloch to make isreal smile, and also because it triggers leftists and muslims

HEY SVEN…
HOW'S THAT TOLERANCE WORKIN OUT FOR YA?

I would convert to Religion of Cuck™ just to kill jews.

Pretty much this. Holla Forums is a bunch of larpers sitting around pretending to be outraged, riding on the coattails of actual activists without any real participation on their own end. That way, when those activists fail, Holla Forums can retreat into "we knew they were shills all along, aren't we smart!" It's embarrassing, but then what else can you expect from armchair pseudo-intellectuals and internet warriors? I mean, Holla Forums can always prove this sentiment wrong, but they won't. Slavery is slavery is slavery. Wew laddy.

>>>/trs/

Locusts, every one of them. The kike globalists brainwash society into becoming cucks and get them to import millions of retarded violent sandnogs, then run away when shit starts getting sprayed at them to go corrupt another country

Nice joke board. inb4 banned because nobody can argue the point.

It's an infowars faggot. it takes every fucking person. You think Hillary started talking about green frogs for no reason? You think public opinion turns without information being disseminated INTO THE PUBLIC? You win by winning hearts and minds, once you do that all the bullets in the world won't help. The nazis didn't lose because they weren't strong and woke. They lost because the globalists brainwashed more people.

so two groups of people who don't belong in Sweden brought their conflicts with them
how is this good news?

taxpayers say thank you

The jews want this so every jew on the planet is forced to go to Israel. All part of their plan.

The jews did this on purpose.

Shouldn’t you be sending money to the based jew Enoch?

This is why Trump made the seemingly insane Jerusalem move.
Now the semites are openly going for each other's throats in public and it will only get more and more violent with time.
The camel fuckers will all remove each other in the end, while whites laugh and look on smugly

Good. They desrve every ounce of suffering from their self-inflicted holocaust

this
But get the fuck out with the redditspacing rabbi

meanwhile the kikes are still kidnapping, raping, torturing, murdering and eating white children, and the mudslimes are doing the same thing, and they all walk free, unpunished.

If just one brave nation nuked that shit hole. The Palestinians can die as martyrs and a memorial r
devoted to their noble sacrifice would be erected.

A shеkel says the majority of attacks will be on anyone looking remotely human and wanting nothing to do with this. The kikе knows his golem too well to let it harm him.

Desert cultists vs Desert cultists

The best kind of entertainment.

Checked, and reminds me that (((infowars))) shabbos goy Jones still needs to be memed to obscurity. Influencing public opinion as you correctly express, is the fundamental purpose of Holla Forums and has proven to withstand any amount of shilling. Heil.

Jones is a jew

Its been getting harder due to jews controling the whole board though.