Thoughts on Evola?

Thoughts on Evola?

Is that disease still relevant?

what spook do you want me to bust first

Serious responses only please. Evola is one of the most cited philosophers on Holla Forums someone refute him

Daily reminder that Evola got his retarded shit absolutely wrecked while walking around during a bombing raid.

tell them you are to smart for spooks

Psychoanalytically he is fucked up the ass "le super ego > ego", And very anti dialectical fag.

Why are we talking about him, i don't understand.

Is it true that his fellow fascists in Italy didn't gave a rats ass about him and basically just let him wander around pretending he was important?

Spooky for sure, I like his writing style and edge though.

I read one paragraph of this guy's """"writing"""" and couldn't stop myself from bursting out laughing. how do people take this fag seriously?

history does progress. human relations tend towards emancipation over time.

The most right wing man of all time

Most Holla Forumstards that admire him haven't read him either

Evola REALLY FUCKING hated fascism
Evola was so fucking reactionary that fascism was too progressive for him.
He disliked the fascist idea of mighty men having the right to rule, Mussolini being an example of this, Evola really disliked that no god had chosen or appointed Mussolini, Mussolini getting to power by his own wit was fucking barbaric to Evola

The man based his philosophy on the ideals of an imaginary continent full of imaginary people. Let that sink in for a moment, that alone should tell you all you need to know and criticize.

Literally what the fuck.

i've read the first pages of one ebolas books, it basicaly said that 'Traditonal men saw a world beside the real world, it was even more real at times then modern world

He's literally the antiMarx. He's one of the greatest philosophers of all time.

"Kali Yuga" shit comes from Hinduism. What the hell is it doing in some bisexual Italian's philosophy?

He was a weaselly little faggot that made a discipline out of being as much of a contrarian edgelord as possible.

In other words, the first Holla Forumsack.

Daily reminder that one of the poster children for Holla Forums and their natural selection worship was almost himself killed for doing something absolutely fucking retarded.