HAPPENING

HAPPENING

EU GOES FULL KIKE ON POLAND, ACTIVATES ARTICLE 7

archive.is/9bEi6

Other urls found in this thread:

eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex:12012M002).
ec.europa.eu/newsroom/just/document.cfm?action=display&doc_id=49108
hitler.org/writings/programme/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A note for Americans would be that the EU commission holds all the decision making power in the EU. You have an EU parliament but they don't have any say in what the EU commission does, only in who gets appointed to the EU commission. Which is why you often see an argument being made for the EU being undemocratic.

Does anyone have a link to where I can find the actual legal justification for this? All the article I'm seeing o n this are garbage and only mention "breaking EU values", whatever the fuck that is. And while the EU are cunts, I can't imagine they would just roll with that - there must be something backing this move and I want to know what it is.

Of course if there isn't and undeclared "values" are the only thing backing this up, then pic related.

Ignore it and burn it down, Poland-chan!

It sounds like suspending Poland's voting rights will do jack fucking shit then, hopefully. Maybe having a main voting body that is almost entirely symbolic isn't that great of an idea when members of the body start realizing punishments are just as symbolic and start not giving a fuck. But, you know, Commies 'n' stuff like that.

O KURWA

SLAVIC ALLIANCE AGAINST THE EU IS COMING

DON'T LET JEWS TEAR YOU APART, SLAVBROS

Uh huh. Then again, Boland recently appointed some matzo-muncher as a PM, so anything is possible.

GO POEXIT!

im rooting for you Holla Forumsand

Fuck them up Poland.

Oh no! Not my voting rights! Please send millions of muds…in…ha ha ha
NO

WHEN IS POLAND GOING TO LEAVE THE EU ALREADY? FUCK'S SAKE, DO SOMETHING. ALLY UP WITH RUSSIA. DO ANYTHING.

Poland wants dem fine shekels from western productivity.

Reminder that (((sanctions))) means modern economic siege warfare, also known as an embargo.

AMERICANS, DO YOUR DUTY AND ENCOURAGE AMERICAN TRADE WITH POLAND
If anybody asks, just remind them Hitler invaded Poland, therefore Poland needs reparations.

It's not democracy unless we say so -t.EU

POLAND DELET YOUR BORDERS NAO

COME THE FUCK ON LET'S DO IT

That's just rich. Which law? Sharia law?

Doesn't the EU have some long neglected Article that allows people to own guns or something like that?

All member states have an "EU Commissioner" who is appointed (not elected) to the Commission by the State itself. This is what gives them power; it is the Commission which makes the EU run - it's the executive body of the government. However, the people appointed are usually europhiles and they are also required to put EU interests above their own member-statea's interests. The Parliament as another user correctly states, is unable to sanction or replace a commissioner. All they can do legallly is replace the commission en masse, as a whole - which is obviously never going to happen. In addition, under the treaty, they are not allowed to replace the Commission President (Jean Claude Juncker). It's a closed anti-democratic shop and theyve sown up all the exits. They can do what they please.

Regarding the legality of Article 7 proceedings, they can be invoked not only against explicit treaty violations, but against the "spirit" of the "values" contained in Article 2 of the Treaty on European Union (see here eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex:12012M002).

These can mean whatever the Commission, and if necessary their kangaroo Court the ECJ, want them to mean. Basically its a big stick with which to beat recalcitrant members back into line.

You do realize what the intermarium is for, right?

Finish what your mother started and go dash your head against the kitchen floor.

Fuck off, kike. You'll not divide us and make us fight each other.

I'm a kike because I know history? Nigger you will see Israel officially recognize Palestine before Poland and Russia ally against anyone. Read a book.

And you want to fight off both sides? Russia already saved Crimea, Iran, and Syria, using them to keep the kikes of the EU away seems the way to go.

I want Poland to grow balls and be a real country instead of a buffer between two hostile powers like it has been for its entire existence. But that hasn't happened yet so I wont hold my breathe.

Come out you dirty commies, show your face to the world.

POLEAVE BEGINS

Its migrant quotas.
EU has been threatening Poland with this for awhile now because Poland says fuck kebab and doesn't afraid of anything.

ITALEAVE
PORTUGONE
POLABSCOND
CZECH OUT
GREECE THE WHEELS AND ROLL AWAY

Didn't Poland just recently get a jewish leader or something?

I want Portugone so bad I am developing s fetish for it

Oh, I didn't have any doubt about the ACTUAL motives behind it. But I was just surprised to see that they really are pushing for "values" as the reason, instead of at least using some legally binding bullshit in some obscure document.

you have no understanding of the polish and russian dynamic. pole here - although i do not harshly judge the russians personally and into the future (NO MORE EUROPEAN BROTHERS WARS!), the historical tension between poland and russia is undeniable and those tensions run very, very deep. "never trust a russian" is a very real sentiment and the post soviet influence has not been kind towards the ruskies in many eastern european countries. the stink of the communists is still hanging in the air and most poles are unable to differentiate between the myth and reality of their poor relationships and still have hatred over the various russian massacres of poles, vice versa, smolensk plane crash, etc, etc, etc.

trust me, russia will not be defending poland. i would like to see the interaction - truly - and if it happens i will gladly eat my shoe and post timestamps.

The thing about the EU is that, without the standing army they keep proposing but have a very difficult time in implementing, all the laws they wish to pass are just that. Wishes. If the individual govt doesn't care, all the sanctions in the world aren't going to make them change their mind, cause, huh oh, the EU also benefits from that particular country's imports and exports. I feel lucky that Macron was elected (even though I would have much more liked Le Pen's Euroskepticism) because he will not bow down to Germany and will try his level best to convince EU Kikes to make HIM the second in command rather than Merkel. In fact, had a limp wristed french faggot been elected in his place, we'd be already having plans for a German-driven military force.

That is why he started asskissing right away hoping for more gibs from Germany huh?

It's still better than submitting to the EU. It's like how America allied with France and Spain during the War of Independence.

Why?

Because they don't want sandniggers?

Here an actual explanation:
Ever since PiS got elected back in 2015, libtards in Poland and Germany were eternally BTFOd and autistically screaming. Much of Polish media was actually owned by German media corporations and since the new government decided to crack down on these they were pushing progpaganda as they could.
Also federal judges were falsely appointed by the former government, they literally took a huge shit while leaving the government.(Also they did everything for Donald Tusk(who is now the president of the EU parliament), since he followed Merkel as close as possible, being rightfully called Merkel's lapdog, anyway he is gone now and nobody cares about him, except putting him into prison)

Anyway, further on the judge system got screwed over by the former government of PO, PiS immediately said it won't recognize PO's move, and so it did and appointed its own judges.Yet again libtards started to scream "muh end of democracy, muh communists"(we rather tend to throw the word communist then nazi in our country)
Going further the state media has been replaced by PiS affiliated personnel, as it is the rule, since PO did the same and everytime the government changed the state media was replaced by the ruling party.
Skipping to today, just recently there was a judicary reform, where the lower house of the parliament now may vote for judges to be appointed.
But yes, migrant quotas are also a huge factor on why the EU is mad at us… But we are just laughing at these idiots.

How delusional, as this user perfectly said, Poles and Russians don't get along, neither go Balts and Russians nor Hungarians and Russians. And there is a very specific reason for it: Communism as well as Russia.
Am Polish and if Russia will ever help us defend our country and our independence without us paying them, I will eat all my hats I have in my home as well as buy clothes fully russian colored attaching russian flags to my car and backpack.

lolokay

We already have the US. Russia will never help us, learn some Polish-Russian history.

They need all members to approve the suspension and that's not possible. GAS ALL THE FILTHY KIKES IN BRUSSELS.

I'm sorry, but you may be retarded.

You might be right… Western Betrayal from WW2 actually teached us that we can only rely on ourselves.

Mfw we will live to see the day when Polish Hussars liberate Western Europe from the neo-communist EU superstate.

Germans have the mydas touch, except they turn everything they touch into shit. Can't wait for you barbarians to be replaced by turkroaches. You are a cancer on white people worst than muslims are. And it has always being like that. If it wasn't for you subhumans, now we would have conquered the stars.

Great news. I hope they will vote for sanctions next, so normalfags stop supporting EU membership.

Refer to the rules that apply when dealing with the US (protip: If your country is not Israel, you won't get any actual diplomatic support).

>Let US companies do (((business))) in your country.
>This is the part where your country's geopolitical position is decided in (((DC))) and you get nothing out of it except a few combat tours in Afghanistan or the next country. You also get to buy F-35s with built-in NSA/DIA spying.

Having said that, I wish Poland the best. Find all the common ground you can with countries such as Hungary and support each other. The French and German governments can be viewed as a single government on many topics. It's only fair if you lads find a way to counter (((them))) more effectively.

The problem with you faggots is that, you have no idea of the history of eastern european countries and Russia. There is a reason mainly eurobros don't listen to the RIDF or "Russia is saviour of the white race!" bullshit.
Consider Russia like Israel, they only care for their own interests and nothing else. Just because one or two of them aligns with your own interests, doesn't make them an ally. Even in my country, the old USSR consequences still linger and we have white niggers(read: russians) still constantly going "MUH FASCISTS!" and be on welfare, commit crime and make areas unsafe for the lower-middle class ethnic population.
Sage for offtopic

t. baltfag

No (((coincidence there))).

Haven't laughed this hard in a while, thank you.

Can someone explain to me, a fucking leaf, why England and Poland can't just walk away from Merkel's gray cunt-flaps?

The same reason a tick will fight to keep attached to your dog. Money-sucking foreign bureaucracy doesn't want to let go. They have all sorts of hidden penalties for just up and leaving, so doing it the "proper" way costs less in the end, but the EU will do its best in the years it takes for that to happen to stop them from leaving.

Gee, it's a good thing the juden aren't involved with that in any possible way

It's bullshit. What happens if Britain and Poland just say "No, fuck you"? Do they sue them, or do they mobilize their armies?

It will be a world-wide demonstration of just how fucking toothless EU really is. Now they are puffing their cheeks and talking big about "legal action", but all they can really do is impose a trade embargo, which no one will uphold anyway. The moment someone tells Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Lithuania (among others) to stop trading with Poland is the moment they send death squads after his ass.
The risk of war is non-existent: there is simply no fucking way EU can convince even the hopelessly cucked Germans to go to war against Brits, let alone the French. That's pretty much it.
The problem we have here is there are cowards and opportunists on both sides, who are either afraid of the potential conflict because muh political career or want to freeload on EU shekels.

We need to activate that shit, then.

It's like trying to leave a fucking mafia. Yes, you are technically in voluntarily and could theoretically leave at any time, but in reality, you better not fucking try that shit before having the don give you his permission.

and unaudited.
There has never been a balanced set of books presented since its inception.
Yet they know the UK owes 50billion euro shekels or it cant leave.
This is somehow ok.

Nobody in the government wants Brexit but they don't want to be seen ignoring the referendum so they're trying to delay it as much as possible.

I find it interesting they hide behind some "values" bs and don't just outright admit it's about not agreeing to blanda upp

The fucks in Brussels do whatever they want and dismiss anyone and anything they deem populist
Things like
NATIONALISM
PATRIOTISM
PRO WHITE

Yeah. The trick here is that a fair chunk of Poland's economy is dependent on EU gibs and there's a whole social layer feeding off them - all sorts of NGO's, charities, private schools and stuff like that. If the gibs stop, these people will be rioting, which would make the Polish government look bad.
In Britain it's more about politicians sucking money from budgets provided by the EU for its projects.

As someone who used to spin in EUcuck circles for a time, let me tell you that powerful kikes are the only ones surpassing EU politicians in degeneracy. Rampant drug use and alcoholism, sexual deviancy, incredible vainglory and an outlook on life so callous it would make a Holla Forumsack blush. Killing these people would free up a whole lot of oxygen.

If you're being sanctioned and have no voting rights, why remain in the EU?

This figure of speech is related to jealousy is it not? Why the fuck any self respecting user would be jealous of kikes?

What the fuck are you smoking, Macron is kneeling to germany 100%. He ordered the last french tech transfers to Germany and literally defunded the french army (50 billions cut, over 1 +1/2 years of procurement budget).
The whole schtick about Germany rearming is a fucking lie all they do is absorbing the last few active units of their neighbors, the same will happen to France very soon, France will give it's two last divisions to the German army, and the german army will be now called EU army.

gibs and eu single market

No, it is related to discomfort and embarrassment. English isn't my first language, so I might be wrong here.

Neither is mine. I had to look this one up
At this stage. I doubt Holla Forumsacks would find any kikery shocking. Degeneracy in EU is to be expected

Maybe Poland should activate Article 50

Underrated as fuck.

What did they mean by this?

This post, and your digits make me laugh. Its the simple things in life which leave you the most satisfying.

Here's their legal justification: ec.europa.eu/newsroom/just/document.cfm?action=display&doc_id=49108

Basically, we're a bad goy and must be punished.

Thanks, user!

Why? Any sanctions would require unanimity in Council of Europe (in particular by Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe, which is composed of foreign ministers of all member states.)
Note that we're not talking about sanctions just yet - European Commission invoked article 7.1 of Lisbon Treaty and sanctions can be a result of article 7.2 only. And to invoke 7.2, they need unanimity in the Council.

Basically, it's like this:
>the sanctions don't have to involve taking away the right to vote

This ,also ask any normalfag what should happen when people actually vote for fascism

quads checked
Fuc kthe EU

Jesus, democracy really is shit. We should just cut to the chase and let India decide everything for us.

I don't know, but from my observation around Slavic countries there is major support for Poland.
So if they desire war, they are knocking on the right doors. We will level the ground to Brussels fertilize it on our way back and then build an Autobahn to connect our new Empire to the homeland

What Poland is doing is downright beautiful.
You are bringing the empire down by giving them more rope to hang themselves with
This is masterful trolling
And one can only ascend to this troll power level by being damn absolutely sure of themselves. Which in case of Poland is completely correct. Slavic people know what happens when words become redundant;)
Protip Balkan, Sobieski, etc

While I agree that Poland needs powerful allies, you have a fatal lack of understanding of Polish attitudes toward Russia.

The most simple way I can put it is that we have deep, strong memories of the USSR.

All I want for Christmas is war.
Pls Santa make it so eu thrash pushes this further so all the normies wake up and we can finally start invading and purging western Europe

It can't be forgotten that the same powers which control the occupied west, also control russia. And just like last time, that alliance is willing to forgo it's mask if it has to in order to crush us in eastern in central Europe. Any intermarium style alliance we come up with is going to need a nuclear speartip (or preferably, a major biological and chemical contingency) if we want to have a chance in hell of standing up against both the mud flood in the west, and the steppe niggers in the east invading us at the same time each claiming to be liberating territory from the other.

Listen, Poland I know you're mad we killed those kikes you left in Lviv, and we're still pissed off about those centuries you fucking invaded our country for, but I propose twenty years of peace. We don't have to like each other, we don't even have to be nice to each other, but unless we band together they'll wear us down piece by piece. Hopefully by the time that treaty will have expired our enemies on both sides will have collapsed under diversity and we can go back to shitting on each other as we have for millennia. Between just Poland and Ukraine, we've got enough bodies to chase off the west, and with both of us, the other brother countries in the region will soon follow, if only because such an alliance would be so unbelievable that most would take it as a sign of a miracle, and all of us together should be able to easily finance and support a nuclear program sufficiently powerful to make even the katsap think twice about eyeing our clay. Two decades of peace, that's all we need, and realistically the most any of us can probably ask for.

I want war. I want Slavic tribe wreaking havoc across the land and reign as fair sons of mother Europa

Do Poles get along with Fingols because Russia?

That'a an absolutely beautiful post.
I'm short of words to describe it but
the fact is now what is happening is a cycle of good times weak mean hard times strong men.
Slavic people we are warriors. We are warriors and exist today only in thanks to our ancestors who were warriors and made it possible we are a brutal force in a time of…now

I don't want to go on on too long about our differences because and I am sure of this, each Slavic man with knowledge of what we have is now blood boiling with rage. The Slavic blood is boiling.
What a terrifying legion will descend from the East

The EU and many of it's member nations clearly have different values. The EU wants globalist rule in an undemocratic dictatorship of un-elected eurocrats and to replace white people with shitskins. Many of the nations want to remain independent states and predominantly white. The EU was supposed to be a trade coalition, not an all encompassing, dominating governing force that could will the flooding of violent, raping muslims into member nations.

Leaving the EU is the only option at this point. Many of these member nations clearly have irreconcilable differences with the EU supreme soviet. Why don't they just leave, or put out a vote to leave? Why stay and be constantly hassled from Brussels?

Poland is just being Quebec, user.

Because Poland is actually very poor, and Poles would starve without EU gibs.

Personally I'd rather be thin and free than fat and in chains, but I don't make decisions for anyone.

Lean mean war machine

Hey guys, I have an idea. As a Pole i know how deep the hate between Russia and Poland goes, but I, like many other anons here want no more brother, and especially, slavic brother wars.
So this is what we do. Everyone here knows how much the jews controlled communism in the early and WW2 days, and all of you should know that they controlled the first communist government in Poland the same way. All we have to do is redpill people on how it was them that divided us, is was the kikes that were comissars that killed Poles and Russians alike, and it's them who are the real enemy. Everytime you talk to a Pole, or about Poland in general, make sure that you are saying
It wasn't the russians, it was the jews in the russian goverment!
This, after extensive repetition should get through and people will not only understand how the jews operate, but also we will see less of a chance of a white Russia-Polish war. What do you think?

It's a shame that youtube censored this song.
Do you feel their fear? It is palpable.

I will give you the english translation. Give me a minute

Poland will take refugees. By force if necessary.

You missed those trips for a reason, Achmed.

Just for the record, user 5 had been mentioning to look in to Article 7 for a while when referencing the EU and countries within the union.

poetic! checked

Heil'd

It is time to vocally ask the question: why would Poland rather take the horrible judgments of EU, than refugees? It is such an uncomfortable question, and that is why it must be asked aloud.

But user, that's simple. Slav untermenschen are just not enlightened enough to cast aside their racism and Religion of Cuck™ophobia. That's why these subhumans and their childish, undeveloped minds must be brought to heel and made to appreciate diversity.

Means they're refusing to be swarmed with mindless shitskin rape monsters.

They're already doing everything they can short of killing people to overturn what the people actually want. You think they'd give a single shit if the goyim said they want out of their NWO rape of all white people?

I hope the EU is that hardline about never letting another nation leave the EU. The result would be war and a war against the EU would be glorious.

EU federalist wanted Brexit

Russia needs to do the incredibily difficult thing and denounce (((communism))) so local bydlo doesn't jerk off to a Georgian psycho or glorify prussian agent sent explicitly to destroy Russia.

(((Federalists)))

FTFY

you've got to go back

hmm….

CHECKING TH=S= MEMETIC TRIPS

It is the responsibility of burgers to support the liberation of our Race in sacred Europa. And yes, you nation-states over there in the holy land need to be sane enough to not fall for the d&c this time. The kikes can't pull another WWII. They already changed White societies too much to use them as such powerful golems, and they will face rebellion from within this time, when they did not last time.

We have everything we need to secure the existence of our people and a future for White children. Even if the only thing we had was our army of shitposters, we could still win. Kikes won control via mind games. They will lose control via mind games.

Friendly reminder that the zogbot meme has prevented hundreds, possibly thousands of anons from joining the military and gaining positions of power that can be used to help the white race.

Can you imagine a Holla Forumsack general being ordered to bomb Serbia in the nineties?

>hitler.org/writings/programme/

There's something fundamentally wrong with Poles who emigrated. Women are the worst. Whores and quick to marry a non-Pole. But those who stayed in their country? Unironically virgin waifus.
t. Pole

Ally with Britain, Post-Brexit.
Alternatively, charge the EU for functioning as their bulwark against Russia (or offer the Russian's an easement into Germoney)

that doesn't sound like a bad thing for poland, user

Erasmus a shit

THIS CANNOT POSSIBLY GO WRONG

The top positions that matter are reserved for cronies you retard. You can't accomplish shit that way. If you want to help 14, you need to go into law with kosher politics in public so you can aspire to be a judge

meanwhile on 4chan
What could possibly go wrong?

tbh the nahtzees were right about slavs