Holy shit something big is happening is today the day the kikes get the oven i want to see blood please let it be true

holy shit something big is happening is today the day the kikes get the oven i want to see blood please let it be true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7wsZo6jVgA&bpctr=1513769728
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-ISIS-Israel-temporary-allies-against-Iran-515358
timesofisrael.com/Religion
besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/destruction-Religion
globalresearch.ca/israel-supplies-weapons-to-isis-daesh-report/5613718
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html
archive.fo/uQlpv
countdown2040.com/ShowNews/1559/Israel-Minister:-Bodies-of-Slain-Palestinians-Will-not-be-Returned
timesofisrael.com/pa-claims-israel-harvesting-organs-of-dead-palestinians/
youtube.com/watch?v=-XhsuJLA3ko&t=13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

…and nothing will happen but more impotent flag burning

i want to see the biggest allah snackbar every just give some hope for a happening.

Probably nothing will happen but a bunch of dead moslems. It would be neat if the violence spills out into the rest of the region so the area is even worse than usual. Here's hoping they kill so many thay even Trump gets to reprimand the jews.

checked

Good shit.

live stream.

A condolence prize will suffice.

its a intifada.

On another worldline, today marks the beginning of the extermination of all Semites.

hezbollah and palestine vs kikes.

unfortunately the Palestinians don't realize by now if it wasn't always (((hezbollah)))

is that your (((logic)))

fuck i hope so, going to be the media shitstorm to end all shitstorms if it happens. The trolling will be glorious. Trolling neocon trash, trolling the jew with did idf, trolling leftists about dead mudshits. The last intifada was 10+ years ago, we have a lot more resources now to amp up the shitstorm.

and it starts

IT'S HAPPENING!

This means that a kike has hurt its toe.

jordon is watch gaz.

is it happening

It looks like it.

palesstians broke thru a checkpoint and they are on the kikes side of the wall.

oh shit

push the kikes into the ocean.

Don't save thumbnails kids.

If the intifada begins in the next few hours and we raid twitter with memes we should call it

OPERATION DESERT SHITSTORM

Palestian Gov’t employees are taking part of the protest.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7wsZo6jVgA&bpctr=1513769728
Oh man, I'm getting comfy here - plz happen. I want dead Muzzies and Kikes for Christmas.

and I was right about to go to bed too. baking in this bread instead.

same here.

Says its 1PM local time. If it is going to kick off, it'll be in a few hours. It'll be after work, prime time news time for spreading info to others that might join in, night time for cover of attacks, etc.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. I was like ten seconds from going to bed. This better not be nothing.

ditto that. time to heat up the leftover coffee from yesterday and start roasting some jimmies

Are there any live streams of this? I'd love to watch the chimpening.

Pictures from Qalandia checkpoint. North of Jerusalem.

lmfao

Thanks m8. I should've noticed that.

Fuck. I need hot chocolate for this.

HAPPENING

Come on, Muslims. Do something for once besides Antifag-tier rioting. Kill a Jew already.

Car of peace in 10.

I love how you can see people just walking past the demonstrators, just trying to go about their day. As everything is burning around them.

Requesting Nasheed edits

I'm starting to think Muslims are pussies. I mean they needed Israel to create ISIS in the first place.

Christmas came early this year.

im trippin. obviously they are waiting for a numerologically timed moment to light off the car of peace. taking bets on who can name the time and place now.

Rolling for 2 and a half hours.

If get - in the next 30 minutes

checked for overnight happening, time for some tea

Re-rolling because I'm a foig

Fuck right off m8. It's confirmed that Trump is Electricity Fighting type tho.

goodness gracious this is entertaining.
they just burned a giant US flag on tv waving palestine flags

are they throwing rocks at the cameras? lmao

truck of peace ???

crowds are massive

first photo is meme worthy

Pretty sure I saw ISIS written on the flag as well.

checked and oh man someone please be DVRing this

This looks promising, any moar pics/webms?

By the way, palestinian/kikel refugee flood when?

this actually works well if you mute the sound to the live feed and play a bunch of gondola tracks… sipping a mint julep

checked

It was a little quick, but it's there.

only pic i can find

That's the plan. The first wave of 'martyrs' act as justification/motivation for the second wave. Call it, I dunno, the bloody shroud effect.

bringing kids to protests

yup thats the one. ill be damned you were right about the isis being on it…. hm. oy vey they know about israeli secret intelligence service we must shut it down, car of peace in four, three, two…

they are "tear" gassing the schools anyway, probably just as safe there at this point

Let's do a quick head-count.

Iran: 80.3 million, 99% Muslim
Iraq: 37.2 million, 97% Muslim
Syria: 18.4 million, 92% Muslim
Jordan: 9.5 million, 97% Muslim
Egypt: 95.7 million, 90% Muslim
Total: ~228 million Muslims

Israel: 8.5 million, 10-20% Muslim

dubs suggest its part of the curriculum

Didn't catch it the first time but they tried to show it for the camera, and fucked up.

I hope they do something like this to the kikes.
Extreme, hilariously ridiculous snackbar warning.

inb4

OOOOOOYYYYYY VEEEEYYYY SHUT IT DOWN
Things are really getting interesting now

I hate kikes, lets cheer for goat raping kikes.

You dont have to choose, you can hate both.

actually now that I think about it when was the last time ISIS did anything anti-jewish?
is ISIS actually run by jews?
ISISrael?

jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-ISIS-Israel-temporary-allies-against-Iran-515358

timesofisrael.com/Religion of Cuck™ic-state-explains-why-it-doesnt-attack-israel-yet/

besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/destruction-Religion of Cuck™ic-state-strategic-mistake/

globalresearch.ca/israel-supplies-weapons-to-isis-daesh-report/5613718

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html

The best way to control your opposition is to lead it yourself.

This was pretty much known already, but still those quads need to be checked.

FUCKING CHECKED

i dont know but those digits are saying something for certain.

i have switched my soundtrack now to somafm.com's "secret agent" playlist… its groovy ;-)

Last time I checked the avg age in Gaza was like 18. Its a well funded and high tech military vs kids with rocks and Molotov's.

Correction the avg age in Palestine is 19.

so I was right
unless the target is a thirteen year old white girl muslims are cowars

Checked but if you don't know this you need to lurk two years, newfag.

Made some OC for this thread - enjoy it, faggets.

kind of lack luster. Hopefully the fire rises.

while we are waiting
Israeli Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked announced on Sunday that bodies of Palestinians killed by Israeli occupation forces would not be returned to their families for burial, Quds Press reported.
>archive.fo/uQlpv
>countdown2040.com/ShowNews/1559/Israel-Minister:-Bodies-of-Slain-Palestinians-Will-not-be-Returned

Harvesting those organs.

forgot link.timesofisrael.com/pa-claims-israel-harvesting-organs-of-dead-palestinians/

maybe Holla Forums now understand why kikes don't really give a fuck about mudshits conquering Europe since these people are more useless than your average nigger
they're probably too fucking stupid to even conquer Europe

Probably the number is too high to make it public. Besides, jews can do whatever they want and get away with it, they suffered the holocaust, you know. Fucking untouchables

They're inbred savages but they also did reek havoc on Europe for a long time and now its more of the same but niggers have joined in. I dont under estimate my enemies.

Checks out.

Wtf is that Charlie Brown in the first one?

One of them was even running around with CUCK written on his helmet.

Testing. Press.

There is a shit ton of graffiti on the walls there.

Was wondering if imkikey added a new wordfilter.

I'm convinced those were either whiter than most muslims today or muslims in name only

the word is wreak, nigger.
read a book.

To be fair mate, they probably reeked of shit too.

theres always this i will agree

so IS it HAPPENING ? OR NOT IS OUR GREATEST alLIES under ATTACK DO WE NEED TO PLAY OPERATION PROTECT THE SHIT STARTERS ? if WE HAVE TO GO WILL WE BE COMPENSATED FOR THE HELP 100 ACRES OF (((TAX FREE))) LAND doubt anything will come of this but who knows i don't like muds as much as the next goy but keep fucking around the MIDDLE East and you going to get nowhere but killed inslaved or worse converted to Religion of Cuck™

Kikes truly are genetically fucked beings.

cry me a river faggot.

hey now thats MISTER faggot to you mister i cant spell the english language

Girls, girls, settle down now girls. We're trying to watch the Monkey's fight the Snakes.

Well there is a lot of truth to that.

:) cant sleep now

…but… he started it….

is he dead?

forgot image.

Not gonna lie guys, this is turning into nothing pretty fast. Like sure the crowd is gaining in size - but they're almost losing momentum at the same time.

Yeah, its turning into a shit tier happening. One can hope for it to rise but we'll see.

im sure this is a dumb ??? but why do they hate each other any more today than any day b4

itll be on in the background while i grab a few. still diggin the secret agent soundtrack it goes so well with the visuals.

Thread theme right here

>massive (((Religion of Cuck™ic))) terrorist attack eventually occurs on israeli soil

a man can dream

This is what I actually foresee happening. The only people who actually like Israel are the odd Zionist Jew in the diaspora (A lot of diaspora Jews actually hate Israel for some reason) and boomer neocon cucks. So not a very large cross section of society cares about Israel. Conversely - the only people who care about Palestine are the Muslims and Leftists. So again - not a very large section of society. If they wanted to draw the US into a war against Iran for Israel - well I think that would finally spark a revolution. Americans aren't going to fight another serious war in the ME. They're tired and they couldn't care less.

wait, there are literally 1.1 shoas of jews in Israel?
They fucking memed this way too hard for their own good

nato vs brics baby. big badda boom. take that to the bank on rothschild row in tel aviv.

day of glass

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED, BUT IT WILL SOON!

Can't believe Israel would be so fascist as to force those poor refugees into a life of violent misanthropy. #bridgesnotwalls

something just happened. not sure what. i dont speak dirka dirka.

You're telling the story of right now, this very minute. You're not prophets, you just have eyeballs. Boomer republicans will take "Israel First" with them into the grave.

and with any good fortune, the end of boomer Re-Thugs and Scofield Bible thumpers draws nigh

When did Bryan Cranston join the IDF?

Kikes are throwing Obama, Democrats, Awans, DWS under the Hezbollah bus now that they are threatened by Hezbollah. They want to foment a US/Iran war. Heads up, Anons.

If Hezbollah starts shit, Trump should send in US forces to help Israel.
If Russia tries to stop us, we shoot down their shitty planes.

schlomo, this isn't your board!
>>>Holla Forums

Yeah sure, if the muslims in the region try something against Israel they would be devastated by US / EU.

Nah we should stop helping them. What have they done for us ever in return? That’s right nothing. If they’re really the chosen ones then they should be able to defend their own lands. No American effort should be given them. Fuck them do you know where you are? Go Hezbollah. Godspeed!

Israel literally is only there because of Zionist terrorism, Holocaust guilt, (((financing))), and the Samson Option. It's not a good strategic position at all, and demands help whenever they're attacked. If we allied with somebody else there they would have no reason to exist.

I must defend and die for israel at all costs, it is my imperative as a white american, deus vult brothers!
-t boomer

Where the fuck do you think you are? Suck some more circumcised commie dick.

How's your first day in the JIDF going? You suck at your job little like, I hope they dobt pay you today

Attacked us.

Saturnalia began of December 17th.

Are the satan cubes causing madness again?

No, maybe.

Basically the slaves are allowed to be rebellious and free for a few days.

It's a call back to the Golden Age when Saturn ruled over us.

So on the 23'rd the kikes will be calling in their slaves to put down the sandkikes attacking them? Why should any western nation be involved in inter-kike warfare?

Hey liberals. Walls work!

Probably.

I will say this though Saturn is not evil don't trust the word of the kikes. The Kikes want a return to the Golden Age but they want it only for themselves. That is not how it works and their punishment will be most severe for what they are doing.

The Day of the Rope is Saturday.

Great Spaced gif, user.

bump

Isn't Saturn the equivalent of Chronos? Or is he Zeus' equivalent, sorry not as versed in Roman religion as Greek.

Goldfish attention spam
What fucking train wreck?
Seriously there was a train wreck many dead many injured?
Niggerology 101 scrooooottttttuuuuummmmm

It gets weird. Saturn devoured took great care of humanity and gave us everything we needed to survive, however he devoured his own children. Saturn is the god of harvest and prosperity but is also a God of time and death.

Saturn=Cronus
Saturn=Black Sun
Saturn=Ra

The Sun Disk represent Saturn the Old Sun.

What is she doing with that 10/22? Tactical rodent removal?

look trump wants to save america some money.

Is… is Trump literally about to defund the (((UN))) for not being Jewish enough?
That's almost poetic.
Even more so that Israel seems horrified by the idea.

but who is going to pay for all them refugees.

Maybe trump did this not because he likes Jews, but because he knew it would cause anti-jewish riots in Europe (redpilling more Europeans on shitskin violence), it would cause deaths during protests in Israel/Palestine, and it would give him an excuse to cut funding to the UN which he has openly said he doesn't like.

So how did the kikes +demiurge and co introduce evil and degeneracy into the world?

You're lucky this isn't meatspace.
I know you're just shitposting though

The Fall. A war in heaven raged and Saturn the King of Kings was defeated and cast down from his throne.

In Greek Mythology the fall of Cronus isn't necessarily a good thing. The defeat of Cronus brought a sudden and abrupt end to the Golden Age of Man and through everything into Chaos for a time until Zeus returned order for a time. However ever since the end of the Golden Age humanity has been falling more and more.

Remember Saturn is the Black Sun the symbol you see posted here all the time. In Alchemy he is also called the Best Sun and in Greek he is called the Old Sun.

The reason he is considered evil probably has to do with the Fall which caused the mass global flooding and destruction all ancient people talk about in great detail. Which goes back to the duality of Saturn.

Saturn is the bringer of life but he is also the bringer of death. He is Gold and Lead. He is God and he is Satan Not the Christian God Christians worship Jesus and the All.

WTF? Christmas isn't for 5 days. Have I been a good enough boy bad enough goy to deserve this many early gifts and so much winning?

Would that stop a decently thrown Molotov?

Or would it just act as a sort of 'siphon' to spread it out over a greater area?

The burning liquid would still pass through. Might even spread it.

Look I want to see dead Jews like the next person though I wonder if we see a Snask bar we'll see Syria become part of Israel

Why do the semites grovel before the black cubes then? Are they trying to repent for their evil natures, while at the same time leading true seekers from finding the truth?

It would be great to send all semitic trash back to the desert together.

Why aren't Molotovs used more frequently then? Seems like an incredibly effective weapon.

depends on wind, size of the bottle/fuel used, etc. it's the cloud of vapor from the bottle smashing that causes the fireball which would be their main concern, but that's fairly high up and a weird angle. i would be very surprised if they didn't have fire extinguishers on hand

So make napalm. Fire extinguishers can't into napalm.

They want it all for themselves. It says so right in the Torah they believe they were given divine right to rule over the next Golden Age. This is however completely contradictory to how it is supposed to work where all men live free and equal doing the right thing because they know it is right according to Greek, Egyptian, Indian, Mesopotamian, Babylonian, Norse mythology.

Those who side with Satan the negative pole of Saturn will be destroyed by the positive pole of Saturn.

The battle of Holla Forums and the Kikes is ancient, ingrained into our very DNA, and in the end we will win.

The trouble with that is napalm is clumpy, depending on the quality and how fine the screen is napalm might not work as well

as soon as people can make napalm for $10 at walmart sure

(1) one gallon gasoline(petrol if your a bong)
(2) Styrofoam(either buy a shitton of cups, or a couple of those cheap party coolers)
(3)???
(4) profit!!!

Palestinians are fucking worthless, they spout all this bullshit about Jerusalem being their future capital yet all they do is whine and burn flags. Blow some shit up you motherfuckers, do you want those virgins or not?

Israel uses 22lr for riot control.

Because it warrants a heavy response from the police. As you see in events like what's going on in Israel, Euromaiden, and Kurds vs Turkey, molotavs are used because police are already shooting live ammunition at protesters.
In the US, riot police are very tame and using molotavs would result in a major crackdown like Kent State

Gott Mit Uns brother.

How does that not break human rights laws?

I am unfamiliar with aforementioned happening. Care to enlighten me user?

Gott Mit Uns as we all stand united!

You rang?

checked

That's been known for quite some time.

No.

My mother was there, at the campus, not the protest and from what she related to me

Be sure to slowly put in styrofoam. What you should be looking for is the styrofoam to dissolve and there to be clumps. Very carefully put it in a glass jar or bottle and cork it shut. Then duct tape a rag to the top of the bottle/jar and light it(be sure to let it get a decent flame going since this is what will light your fire) when the bottle breaks your napalm will stick to whatever it hit and be very difficult to put out.

*be sure to use this for informational and scientific purposes only goy**

Sounds to me like it was a good day.

I'm glad everything worked out.

checked
Fuck me that looks comfy.

I forgot to mention one of those killed was a student in ROTC who was just watching the riots.

A stray bullet killed him

Fuck. That's no good but that blood is on the commies.

thread theme

Not using best Gott Mit Uns, user I'm disappoint.

I didn't want to feel user.

Could be worse. Plz no hate, we'll found a new and better world for our people

I know we will.

In b4 the kikes let the mudslimes destroy and pillage parts of Israel so they can finally have a "reason" to abolish Palestine. It's all going according to plan.

The kikes need Palestine so they can pretend to be the victims despite outright trying to genocide the Palestinians.

I doubt it. They want(((have))) complete global control. Here soon they won't need to abuse the "justice" complex Anglo-Saxons get so hard for. They will soon be the undisputed owners of the planet. They won't need to appeal to whites after the white race is mixed out. The only reason they play victim is because whites in general have such a "we will save the world" mentality that it is completely effortless to tell whites what to do if it's the name of "saving helpless people." Its amazing how easy we were subverted into being good goys. Pathetic really. Once they remove us from the picture entirely they won't have to hide. Hell they aren't even hiding now. That's how bad it has gotten

It's always been bad user. It's just in the open now.

But to that extent, psyops need to be developed and deployed to make whites aware of our weakness. We've been exploited time after time after time. Our empathy is our Achilles's heel. The first step to solving a problem is understanding what the problem is

The bad thing is before they hid their subversion, now the masses are so brainwashed they can be open about their control. That's what leaves little hope. That the masses in the white race are openly calling for their own destruction because the have been brainwashed into believing that they are the reason for everything and anything bad in the world. Whites being the internal heroes that they want to be will do ANYTHING to save the day. Including killing themselves. Obviously the premise that whites are to blame is absolutely mind boggling false, but whites are thinking with their hearts not minds. They don't realize they are being completely lied to because they are blinded by an opportunity to be saviors. We need to convince fellow whites that WE are the oppressed. That WE are suffering. That WE need to save ourselves before we save the world or anyone else. I believe that we can save the human race (typical Whyte boi) but only when we break the shackles of subversion and focus only upon ourselves. Not the niggers. Not the sand niggers. Not the gooks. Not the kikes. Not the spics. They will not be beneficial for the well being of our species. We need to focus on ourselves and our capabilities and lead by example.

Yea the big one is coming. Research what mandrake is. After you find out that it is "just a plant goyim" search for the real meaning that they are trying to hide in metaphor. Kike witchcraft.. the Old Testament… What is mandrake for? How is it harvested? Answer those questions and you will soon figure out why in many of the older languages the word liar/deceiver was so close in pronounciation to the word jew and also had the dual meaning of 'log'/'that which one throws on a fire'

There is going to be a war. A lot of people will die. The survivors will be very well aware of the Kikes. This will lead into an even bigger war where we finally take back our destiny from the kikes.

Us Americans are sitting on the largest and most powerful weapon ever in human history. Thanks to our second amendment we have almost 100 million gun owners, over 350 million private firearms and trillions of round of privately owned ammunition. Organization and structure would turn that into the largest fighting force that has ever existed. The only way to really stop it would be complete nuclear destruction of the entire country. Other than that there would be no stopping a force even 75million strong

Checking. Unfortunately us Canucks don't have the same chance as our brothers to the south. At least we have a greater chance of making it to Valhalla before you guys, I'll personally ensure there's a Confederate flag flying next to the Red Ensign.

Because israel.

I honestly believe (I know it's the americuck stereotype) that America is the last bastion of hope for white Civilization. Sure, our percentage of whites may be lower, but the overall white population is huge numbers wise. We have our bill of rights (eurofags and sadly even you Canucks can get jailed for illegal opinions) and again the physical means of global revolution. We are the single largest economy ever seen in human history. We have every ingredient needed to mobilize a global revolution. We alone could crush the Zionist global control. The greatest irony of it all is that the Jews quickly realized this after ww2 and went to work turning this once incredibly powerful white nation into a bubbling pile of shit that follows every order they throw at us. If the American masses were to have an epiphany before all our tools are taken from us, we would be unstoppable. Our founding fathers literally wrote into law the ability to rid ourselves of the shackles of tyranny and control. This ability grew with our country and economy. This ability is a sleeping giant, the Jews feeding it massive amounts of anesthesia, even playing on eurofags extreme genetic driven opinions to push us down even in the company of fellow white nationalists. I hope that we will wake before our potential is lost

Add that to the number of firearms illegally in the hands of nog-gangs and beaner patrols. Legal + Illegal = we literally have all the guns. Those nog-gangs would make excellent zerg strikers if someone invades.

(check)
Looks like Kek is with you at least. I personally hope that the gods of your ancestors grant you all their strength in the upcoming war. No matter what happens this universe will always need an aryan presence to keep evil at bay.

You are right about the nukes. Obummer had wargames to see if they could destroy us conventionally. They could not. Not even close. The nuclear option was then put into play. That was to be our fate under killary.

I believe you, but what’s our fate with Trump?

The answer lies in how he handles Jerusalem. If he protects the kikes from the sandkikes, we know it's not good for us. Until boots are on the ground, I'm adopting a wait and see attitude. Our faggot in charge up here won't send troops anywhere near there at least.

I have my full kit (armor, and pack loaded to the kilt), my ak, and 1000rnds with my truck at all times. My pistol stays in my hip. Those are to get me home where I have prepared for (hopefully) our uprising. Pic related

Heil'd

yes

ASATO SAD GAMAYA
youtube.com/watch?v=-XhsuJLA3ko&t=13s

NApalm is the easiest shit in the world to make, just dissolve styrofoam in gasoline (the gas breaks it down, just crumble the styrofoam and let it soak for a while) Tada, science is great.

WTF user? How many bullets do you need?

:^(

Wew laddy.

HE COULD GO ON A MASS SHOOTING AT A SYNAGOGUE WITH THAT!!!!

rolling for exactly 24 hours. gotta give those shitskins time to prepare, hombre

I have close to 10,000 at home. Sustained firefights burn ammo like it's absolutely nothing. I carry 270 on me in my kit, that's nothing. I have extra in my pack. Combat is much much different than shootings.

Nice m80
Good start

Yeah but do you need to kill 10,000 enemies?

shit
:^)

what about the Sun? if saturn is the old sun, what is the new sun and what god does it represent?

SEND IN THE BABY FACTORIES

ONE STATE SOLUTION = DEATH OF ISRAEL BY WAY OF PALESTINIAN VAGINA

so let them fucking fight for israel themselves.

I'm starting to think hezbollah is just a jewish scapegoat not really Jewish. When they get caught Jewing they just call themselves Hebollah

suppressing fire/fire superiority, user. not all 10,000 are going to hit enemies.

minnesota, christmas day

(checked)
December 22, 2:22pm in Austin, TX

re roll pls, i hate this town

Ok, I give up.

Begging for dubs user? Kek won't be too impressed.

Dearborn, New Year's Eve.

You have the right idea.. but I will never understand why anyone would get an ak, as a primary, especially if they are going to spend money on furniture, fagpuls those will fucking fail you at the worst time and a fucking reddot. You can pick somones nose for them at 200yds with a decent ar and iron sights.

And man.. a non-tridium scope is going to bite you on the ass once you run out of battieries.

first post kike post

Only for regular forces who don't know what they're doing and fire blindly in the general direction from which they think they took fire.
Highly trained operators throw smoke grenades and sneak into a flanking position from which they kill their enemies up close and personal!

Nice sniper fam, wish you the best to remove the kikes.

zero combat experience confirmed. When the happening happens anyone walking around with less that a sustained firefight worth of ammunition is a fucking moron.

Holy kek user make sure you choose red team when the happening starts, I want you on my team

Lol. I like the ak because the .223 is a fucking joke (for single gunfighters, I could see the whole "but muh extra ammo for suppression" bullshit but I need less than six hit stops, especially if I won't have a marksmen dropping targets after my hyped up 22lr slows them down maybe) ((and I swear to fucking God all these faggots talking about muh 300+ yards bullshit. My rifle is not a long distance gun. It's an intermediate firearm. My 300winmag or 243 is for distance). The scope btw is a 4x primary arms.Works illuminated or not, has bdc reticule at all times (maybe etched?) That can illuminate. Bought it as a cheap holdover until I found out what I really wanted. That scope is what I wanted lol it's an amazing sight. The folding stock works wonders for storage, my eyesight is pretty iffy, I don't like iron sights that much so I prefer scoped. I can literally shoot bottle caps off of two litres at 150yards off hand with my ak. Also like piston operated, also like the fact that it has literally never failed to fire or feed on me once, whereas my ar has a handful of times. My next rifle will be an Adams arms patrol, 308 piston operated. But my ak will stay, probably forever, my truck gun due to reliability durability. I've shot over 6k round through my Magpul magazines, never had an issue.

I have 1st pic in Escape from Tarkov , one day
Also why would you ever post your guns online?

why are tinfoil niggers on Holla Forums so fucking paranoid?

I don't think he's from America, where we have a goddamn RIGHT to own our guns. They're probably taboo to him

You kike piece of shit get the fuck out of this board

All I want for Christmas is a bunch of dead jews.

This.

please don't put them in jew quotes, oven dodger.

LOL… the local dry cleaning lady revealed her power level today. Trudope isn't popular at all.

Too bad (((Scheer))) is a cuck. We need a Holla Forums party for DOTR(ake).

DAY OF BLOOD.

Some sort of Northern Socialist party perhaps? NorSoc?

We don't choose where we're born user. All we can choose is to fight back.

That's Pence

The napalm should have a similar density and consistency with shampoo. Viscous enough to stick, but liquid enough to splatter everywhere

He's, may Allah forgive me for saying this, a LEAF?

Fuck yourself kike. You had support in the US until you faggots took the generosity of well-meaning Christians for granted. Judgement upon you.

Fuck yes.

Love their spirit. These people are not looking forward to being replaced by niggers and making wedding cakes for gays while jews laugh. I look forward to Trump's surrender and the firing of every single politician and judge in this hellhole. Please behead everybody in Congress and the Supreme Court on live tv. Thanks.

"Four dead in Ohio"
-Neil Young, a communist sympathizing LEAF.

It's so fucked how they'll protest and trash an area, but when the adults come along with assault rifles and fire into their unruly crowd they cry 'how they persecute me so'

There's no winning with these 'people'

you fucking larper will never do anything except yelling about MUH FREEDOM.

Are you arms freakishly long, user? I've never seen someone prefer that long of a pull on an AK before.

6 hours and thirty minutes from now multiple locations

/sp/getbot is that you?

It's like watching the vermin fight. I can enjoy the show without wanting to share a home with either.

This, it's also important to encourage them to fight and create a divide between them. It's also important to make kikes fight their own battle so they can get slaughtered.

That was centuries ago. Hundreds of years of inbreeding has made them weak.

wew
it's a good day for the world both of these shitters will be dying, but i seriously cant believe mudslim organization is THAT pathetic

what happened to the cargo cult rockets at least?

Thanks h8/pol/

Lol is the one firing the smoke bomb launcher a woman or has the all soy diet spread to Israel?

Wheee the news isn't talking about this much, but it could be huge.

I saw some Jewish TV news broad accidentally let the cat out of the bag, basically this is what the Jews wanted in order to give up the Occupied Territories and such and officially give them to the Mudslimes. While in the mean while they were actually using the negotiation process to their advantage waging a war of attrition against their enemies, and winning, this will basically force their hand and make them deal with the Muslims en masse.

Trump pulled a pin in a grenade and rolled it into the new Jewish homeland and said "You're welcome UwU" and it's going to cause Armageddon.

PS I think we'll all be fine over here.

To be fair we had no real business in Vietnam. Those hooks just used commie support for their own nationalist uprising. We should have been much more concerned with communist infiltration here.

Gooks*

Reminder Kissinger is also a mega kike.

checked for

While are guys where figthing over in nam to make a select few (((rats))) rich the shit ol Yuri talked about was going on in the states and now we see the fruit of it all with these brainwashed retard liberal arts students.

Hitler was right.

EXACTLY. And the Vietnamese were out natural ally against China. They fucking hate China.

Oh please let the kikes burn tonight until there is nothing left of them.

Yes user, Hitler was right. You're talking about chapter 2 of mein Kampf, the first half at least.

Bullshit, the niggers will loot and riot the neighborhoods of the country they reside, as the invaders come.

Bump to counter sageing.

Now anons, how do you think the American People will respond when the time comes?

You think moving the Embassy would be the destruction of Israel? How?! America will not only protect Israel but empower the Rothschild's Nation even further! Trump is /ourguy/ though! Just 1488DD under water shogi.

user, i..

oh son, when you come of age I'll tell you some stories

How can you think Israel would ever lose to the Muslims? We have decades of Religion of Cuck™ic terrorism to make the People hate Muslims and years of Zionist propaganda to make them love the Jews. So tell me: how do you think we'd simply let Israel fall?

Sheer mathematics, they're outnumbered and the whole place is so very small. I've never resided in a US *COUNTY* as small as Israel.

They're outnumbered? They're also a nuclear armed Nation with a modern military. Sheer mathematics? They have advanced weaponry AND the support of the American People but you think evil Mudslimes are going to beat the Jews?

You don't understand, they'll be up against every Muslim nation. Pakistan's a nuclear armed nation. Turkey has 10x the military of Israel. Saudi Arabia has more shekels to subvert than you could imagine. Even little Jordan will attack them when they erect the Temple.
Support for total war to defend Israel is pretty shaky at best, and I think once it haoppens it'll be all over in hours.

Enjoy.

I agree,israel can is kill by the numbers however they will have to basically glass themselves as well as all surrounding sand nigger countries to stop a mass scale invasion. Let the jihadis have their 10 virgins in an imaginary afterlife and have the kikes destroy their own (((rat))) nest at the same time .I have no problem with that AT ALL.

They going to drop a nuke at their feet as the hordes march in? Bueno.

user.. .only three Nations remain with a Rothschilds bank:

We are supporting a regime change in Iran and are near to war with NoKo. Israel has set proxy Governments all throughout the Middle East, including Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Egypt.

Is just one example of this. Israel is the second most powerful Nation-State in the world, second only to the U.S., but that is quickly changing.

*without

There's like a quarter million Arab Muslims in Jerusalem alone, they'll never make it if they chimp out en masse.

Anything America or anybody else does will be after the fact.

It's banter, Kim will never do anything even if he's a puppet.
To call them puppets or suggest that they don't also have to serve their own interests is disingenuous, user. We can wait and see on this one, for one, Pakistan is now not getting US bux.

But Israel sure is!

Heil.

(I want to make these for some friends some time. Is that just shortbread cookie dough?)

Flood Africa with Instructions on how to read the Koran…then send 10 korans to each and every African on christmas for like 20 years….

Europe migrant problem solved, Middle east problem solved, US need for war Solved, Europe need for resources solved, Saudis get wacked within 50 years solved Fighting Russia, no need for 1000 years solved, Afraid Africans where going to die out with the way technology is moving? no problemo, we Save them from extinction! convert them to Judaism!, we all know Jews are not Racist, Israel is part of Africa and it will go through a massive transformation its for the best.

The saudis want Norway? no problemo! Screw the Muslims with the same weapon they used against Europe! Religion of Cuck™ic Terrorisms get terrorized by brainwashed retarded africans!

Flood Africa with Religion of Cuck™, Mcfuck everything Wahabi and put those Hard working Africans to work in McD in the New Liberal Saudi Arabia!

Do to them Exactly what they did to us, 911 the shit out of Saudia Arabia, confiscate 70% of NYC from them, sell it to Americans and put the money to into US reserves.

Remember, the Saudis are after Norway and they WILL give you their last penny for it, take it and wack the whole family, the world will thank You.

Top fucking kek with a name like this every dead kike and shitskin is going to be all the funnier.

It does. So what about it?

Der Jude-Singular
Die Juden-Plural

a jewish trap to lure sandniggers to their deaths

Yup, for Kim it was about finding a way to save face and bring his country back into line with the rest going against policy established by his family.

OP was a while ago what even happened with this? I'm getting nothing out side this thread.

Shit is still brewing with all the latest bitching and moaning. The stinkbeards need a bit more poking before they start rampaging.

Hyperborean memetic poke of all butterfly pokes

This is why you give the jews jerusalem. Time to watch the Chaos. This year will be eventful.

Fuck off with your Saturn worship, that's what jews do. Worst thing you could ever do spiritually. Jupiter was the god of gods because he killed that kike fuck.