Sen. Richard Blumenthal on Russia Probe: "There Will Be More Indictments And More Convictions"

TRUMP COULD USE MILITARY TO LAUNCH HIS OWN COUP
MUELLER INVESTIGATION EXPANDING SCOPE

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/12/19/sen_richard_blumenthal_on_russia_probe_there_will_be_more_indictments_and_more_convictions.html
Archive wouldn't work with this link.

newsweek.com/trump-military-coup-white-house-ethics-lawyer-democracy-danger-752896
archive.is/C38Rl

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/942904686125965312
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/943362605258813441
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ee2Bw9PlQk
hooktube.com/watch?v=-Ee2Bw9PlQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there a single non-kike in the US government.

Not sure. He looks worried though.

He should be.

Do they not realize that them saying this, is an admission of guilt? It's proof they're part of a deep establishment, that is unelected and unaccountable. By even suggesting that he would need to pull a coup - they are saying he has political enemies who hold the true power. Who would he be over throwing in said coup? Isn't he already the president? The Kikes keep slipping up.

I think at this point they are attempting to meme drastic action into being a reality. They want Trump to take all of these extreme measures so their inane ramblings are vindicated.

Mueller does have thousands of indictments waiting to be popped open though. There will be drastic action. I think we're gonna get a junta for Christmas.

My hopes and dreams currently rely upon the dismantling of satanic kike black mail cults and the release of bannerlord. It's a complex feel, I don't know which is more likely.

it's nothing

What did he mean by this? twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/942904686125965312

No more fifth column. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

Again though, who would he throw a coup against? He already runs the country - theoretically - them even humouring this asinine idea means they believe that the deep state is real. It's a freudian slip.

Technically the leader of a country can't launch a coup because, he isn't replacing the government. Trump can potentially remove opposition to his government; martial law allows for near dictatorial powers. By calling a seizure of legislative/judicial power a coup, they're saying Trump's administration isn't in power or that the Executive branch can't police the others.

Exactly. And it reveals their hand more than they realize.

mmn yeah. Let me know when something actually happens.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/943362605258813441

how you guys make these connections?
Didn't even knew fifth column was a term at all

Autism.

leave

bump

Why do almost all of those generals seem to have a smirk on their faces?

Something big is coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ee2Bw9PlQk
hooktube.com/watch?v=-Ee2Bw9PlQk

They Dems are only saying trump might preform a coup, because they are going to try and remove him. Any military action that occurs, the MSM will report trump is behind it in an effort to cover these Treasonous Fucks. This is what they do, accuse and blame their enemies for their own actions

Did he smear cheetos on his face? He looks like Glenn Beck.

look at the American flag.

bump

Coup? He's IN CHARGE ALREADY. The fuck are these retards huffing?

Okay, this is just cringey LARP tier now, Liberals. Either you're going to arrest the President, or you're not. Make up your minds and just do it.

This. President Trump isn't falling into their narratives and it's making Liberals look like paranoid schizos. They are paranoid schizos, but as you said, Trump taking the bait would make Liberals appear justified.

What about it?

Fuck you.

Look at the color. Take a moment to really think about it.

Normal.
Normal.

Thanks for being (((honest))).

Fucking kill yourself.

No one but the jews are in charge, user.

THE COLORS ARE WRONG YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT.
You've been told.

Okay, reported. Fucking kill yourself.

You be sure to do that. Tell them when you are appealing your ban, moshe.

Get your eyes checked, you fucking troll.

Two anons have pointed it out. You're the kike lying about it because you want to push your cheeto snark. Eat a bag of dicks, nigger.

Reported again.

the liberals slapped an orange filter on that picture. Everything has a orange tint to it. Look at the flag.

It's like what they did with George Zimmerman and others.

Don't you dare tell him the truth. He'll start squeaking again.

Sage and report. You’re legitimately insane.

Sage and report.

Oh wow. This fucking retard is stuck. Better call his handler.

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

I wonder how long it will take for the tard to start shitting himself in rage. Does his handler have to wipe him or do they just sit in it?

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

What's that 80c6f5? It's a feed bag?

You could just fuck with the white balance and not use a filter.

Mueller is /ourguy/

Holy fuck.

I was talking about the yid filter. Not the color of the image.

Is Trump a deep state agent or the second coming of Christ?

I want to believe …

Unfortunately we don't have control over the white balance on hatechan. It would be nice, but we aren't there yet.

It's the same fucking thing

Clearly it isn't.

You can have white balance set too high to warm the image…

Dumbass. Stop flapping your arms. I was talking about ACTUALLY FILTERING THE KIKE, not the god damned color balance on that fucking picture by the time you popped in with your fucking metoo.

Your point in spreading this autism is what, kike?

He wasn't wrong kike

im not a shill. There's a fucking reason Trump hasn't fired mueller yet you faggot. There's a reason that kikes have been exposed because of his investigation. Mueller got offered a fucking pardon if he agreed to take the job.

You of course have evidence of this offer of a pardon, yes?

(((They're))) trying to maintain a narrative that the "Russia probe" is legitimate while moulding a seconding narrative that when any of (((them))) are actually indicted and convicted of crimes that it's really a "soft coup" by Trump and others. They will then activate their followers along with Soros & Co. sponsored agent provocateurs to ignite a "revolution" which will lead to a civil war. The lefty brainlets will listen and believe, the hardcore Trumpers will say this is exactly what they wanted, to "drain the swamp", the stage is set.

If the Russian lie falls apart will people be sued for Libel and or sedition?

For the Day of the Rope. If they start a civil war, they're going to lose it.

No, he’s not. Kill yourself.

that's exactly what I was thinking, I think the whole thing is a pantomime
Trump as panto villain
leftists booing every time he does anything
alt right cheering him on
back and forth in a predictable manner
it drags on and on
/pol walking out of the theater muttering "fuck this boring pile of shit, when do we get to gas the kikes?"

The only thing that user's need to be aware of is (((their))) tactic of assasinating political opponents extremely rapidly after building up a list of names and addresses in advance of the revolution.
Used in pretty much every communist revolution to date and still used to this day.
Most recently used to great effect in iraq by isis provided with israeli intelligence to target iraqi army officers and police chiefs in their homes.
In the chaos the ensued, isis made huge gains in territory extremely quickly.
Not saying they would target all of us, but I'm sure a fair number of anons would go (((missing))) in the event of a full happening.