Good Vidya Commercials

Preferably from at least a few year old games to avoid shilling.

This is a commercial that I've always liked, even though I haven't even played the game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FtCGCJ7GGqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a good one too.

dont ever play it if you enjoy metriod
or good videogames
or have any self respect

the bad company commercials were good

Yeah I know people hate it. And I won't go out of my way to play it, but if I ever come across it in a second hand store and it's dirt cheap, then maybe I would be tempted to buy it.

The spyro ads were pretty great

id love to post a hilarious new commercial but i havent seen a tv in years so i dont know what to show you.

oh right, the fun

No idea, adblock has been a thing for over a decade now.

Kinda dumb but I liked this one.

Posting a compilation of vidya commercials.

They're just ripping off the Halo ads. It's pathetic.

I forgot about this one. Yeah, that's a good one. And was it last year they had the Terminator ad? That was good as well.

FUNKY ACTION

I was watching AMC and I saw three commercials for facebook games; all of them were bland and lazy and the ones Schwarzenegger was in really hit me how he was getting *old*. He phoned in a one-liner and flubbed it and that was probably the only take they shot.

Advertising agencies back then really gave their clients quite a bit of bang for their buck. The animation in this ad reminds me of Liquid Television, Aeon Flux, and Mighty Max so it was possibly farmed out to one of those studios.

Posting the full version instead of the 30 second version

Why do the subtitles call Ryo 'Ryu'?

Actually, ignore that. I was just looking at the last letter. It says Ryou.

yes Reuben Langdon did the commercial himself.

Do Americans really do this?

I love that one. Does anyone have the set of reaction gifs?

I can't be the only one that thinks turning the D-Day landings in to a prop to sell video games is a bit fucking…wrong?

The Superbowl is their yearly worship event and it's famous for one thing: Ads. So yes.

Here's the best Zelda commercial ever.

Not a commercial, but I love these Sanic Xtreme promos made for E3 that Sega clearly made in an afternoon that barely hides how unplayable the build was.

I honestly wish I could find a full length of this song

Didn't have much to do with the game in question at all, but was memorable. I will say that the chandelier dragon suddenly being a summon in the third game was a nice touch (too bad Dark Dawn was such a let down on the whole).

That was for Wrestlemania though and not for a game. I find if funny they couldn't even get Taker to do a cameo in the commercial though so they just get a hearse.

Well since they're all meant to be video game characters and WWII shooters were in vogue for so many years it's safe to say that D-Day happens more often then Old Faithful erupting in Yellow Stone.

Anyways enjoy the best song for an ad ever.

Nah, this one m8.

Shit, guess you're right This is what I get for only using OSW and Botchimania for basically all of my wrestling news.

Also for however shitty the game turned out, this trailer was great.

I miss the era of n64 commercials

Regardless of how you feel about the series, you have to admit Halo has some pretty good commercials

Making of of it here: youtube.com/watch?v=FtCGCJ7GGqs

You can pirate it for free at any time, why would you even give hand me down money to the store you bought it from for it?

Because I like physical copies.

Friend, I wouldn't make my worst enemy play Other M.

You don't hunt them.
They hunt YOU.

As a bonus.

DEENO CRISIS

Blur Studios are really brutally good when it comes to do trailer. They made like 40 minutes of battle scenes for TESO using better CGI than in most movies at the time. Also their last short for Titanfall 2 got my inner graphical whore fully erect.

I fucking love good CGI coupled with perfect animation.

(Go watch this shit on Vimeo, not YouTube of course)

That was stupid

I wasn't expecting that. Excellent commercial 9/10.

If only the real game was more like the trailer.

Not as good as the ODST commercial, but really, all the Halo commercials from that time are good. Them motherfuckers knew how to market.

Most of the Witcher series trailers were great.

They did all the cutscenes in Halo Wars and Halo 2 anniversary, absolutely gorgeous stuff

I'd kill for a full halo movie done by them

Worth noting this is an absolutely amazing trailer in it's own right, though you may not apperciate it if you've never played the original game

I always thought this was a good ad.

Short but sweet.

NIGGER YOU READY TO PLAY SOME POLE POSITION!

loved that ad

what if other m is actually fine as a video game, but just stupid for the characterization?