Find a youtube channel that produces interesting videos about vidya you like

Why does anyone who makes videogame videos on this one particular website go shekelblind and fuck themselves over? it happens all the time.

At this point now even channels i followed for news like gaijinhunter are jumping on the youtube welfare train i legitimetally can say superbunnyhop and gamesack are the only channels i know that have not devolved into cancer.

Two. Thats all i got.

Is the allure of money that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/antisocialfatman/videos
antisocialfatman.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=7tAcZsMhxM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I found a suggested channel on the sidebar of youtube one day called slyfoxhound. I looked at his stats… holy shit. Dude has 1.3 million subscribers and his latest uploads only average like 23k views. That's extremely pathetic. I think the same thing happened with CinnamonToastKen, I think that's his name. Lots of subs but shit views. Don't know if it's possible to alienate a fan base by being increasingly boring, but it's hilarious how they keep going and don't acknowledge their fall to failure.

1. You shouldn't be subscribing to channels at all. What exactly do you gain from a sub that you don't have otherwise ?

2. This is the normal progression for most channels. They see they can make money and they do everything possible to make more. Even becoming cancerous e-celebs.
Very few people actually do it for fun once they get big.

Surprise surprise, Youtubers become kikes the moment they get a chance to. It's easier to make shit content that appeals to retards than anything interesting for everyone else. Retards are the majority.

There are channels like nomad colossus that is exclusively autistic team ico datamining and he puts up a new video like once every 6 months, i would forget, a sub is just a custom bookmark/feed

le creepy japanese meme

Personally I bail as soon as the first custom thumbnail appears

I want the underage to fuck off and never come back.

Those are rare. And even then you don't need an email to know there is a new vid.

stay small, stay good

Some people buy subscribers, there's a huge view and subscriber racket. Look up "Hitler finger family" to understand.

There was a point where I wished some of the ones I occasionally watch had higher views but this is the usual death spiral into mediocrity.

You know what though? These faggots are doing what they love, doing minimal work, and are earning $2000 a week on average via Patreon. I'd do it in a heartbeat

>>>/4chan/

Considering where video games are at currently, may as well fuck the corpse dry. The rare times I've seen it happen it's like watching someone slowly become an addict though.

What the fuck

Well shit. This happened to me a month ago, I thought I had found an interesting channel after watching one of their videos, but

I know this feel.

This is beyond the pale.

I go for quality channels. Ahoy, LGR and a few others have kept a pretty high quality. Here's a tip. Look for channels that don't obsess with their own personalities. You'll be looking at 0.1% of youtube at that point but it'll be decent things.

It's like the saying "Everyone's got a novel in them", everyone's got one good point about their hobby inside them. Once they get it out all that remains is trash.

I don't have any spiders. Have a gondola though.

The only gaming people on youtube who do not produce pure cancer is Ross and Lazy Gamer.

… and unsubscribe.
This is the exact point where you can stop watching.
You know people playing video games all day long for money have nothing interesting to tell. They have no stories and no connection to reality (this is why most of them fed via Twitter turn into SJWs). They are video-shitposting NEETs with an advertising income.

Was it that video about Deus Ex by any chance?

Anyone who shows their face as a thumbnail is a safe bet to use the systems they never tell you about to report them for it since it actually breaks youtubes rules but nobody knows it to report it.

Next time you see a video check the report options. "misleading thumbnail" is one that enough times gets a video hidden.

Is this the "let's act like special snowflakes and pretend that we don't do stuff we most likely do" thread?.

I guess, for the big guys, you're not gonna have much of an impact but, at the very least, it can be used to help prevent newcomers from adopting terrible habits.

I'd say that's the sign of personality obsession. I don't really report anyone, just click the button on the side and then "not interested". Now my youtube is buttfucked by Gordon Ramsay

From what I understand, WHACKY FACE thumbnail = more views, which, unsurprisingly, means more money. They're pretty much all shit videos, though.

Being cancerous in general seems to boost viewership, though.

Oh yeah there is a definite formula. Its clickbait essentially. You make a dumb face and impulsive tweens go "oh man i gotta see this ebig moment! xD" and its got a click, got the ad revenue and thats it. You plaris network machine is a very unsubtle science that involves screaming thumbnails, ten things videos and tyring some "blank army" idea to indenture brand loyalty. Its just new media marketing to con kids.

The only way to get money is to be a leftist. No one cares. They will all burn.

I'm pretty sure that they changed the ad revenue formula, though, so they still have to watch the video for X amount of time to actually get optimal revenue. And apparently making a video over 10 minutes allows the video creator to slap more ads into the video, giving them more revenue as well. Vid related, despite the declining quality of this guy's newer content, is actually a pretty okay summary.

Nah, it was a 30 minute video about Fallout 3.

I think the guy is a "known" SJW faggot, but I can't remember the name for the life of me.

the wierd thing with youtube is how the best stuff gets reupped when the channel turns to shit.
Giant bombs become sjw infested but thankfully dan ryckerts retard moments gets saved on other channels.

WOAH WOAH WOAH
You have a youtube account?

Are you posting with an ip!? holy shit dude. more like (((ip)))

I follow the old advice of Jim. He warned us years ahead of time and it helped me clean up 99% of my sub box.

He is an intresting (rare) example of the opposite of this trend though, I don't know many other people who can just nuke their channel every year or so and come back whenever and always have a cult following of people doing archive vids. The guy is just genuinely good at entertaining and does it purely for fun.

He did say letspay, so maybe he was referring to the monetization. :^(

user

I had a youtube channel since 2007 or smthing, uploading my own self-made videos. A youtube channel helps with keeping up to track on the new uploads on the people you deem their videos worthy.

Don't be stupid now, why would you waste time checking the channels of the people whose videos you enjoy instead of it just popping in your feed.

damn dude.

We can only hope.

There was some guys who shilled their own youtube channels here in a designated shilling thread, they were OK. One guy talked about how he was wrong about EYE and then did a kind of in depth video on one of the SaGa games. The only bad thing is that in the SaGa video he did a really forced anti-SJW joke that felt like he was trying to appeal to the Holla Forums audience. Talking shit about SJWs needs to be a natural thing, don't take a bit out of your analysis video to do it. Take Mark Brown and his Gay Tool videos, more specifically the one on Wind Waker's dungeons. He quickly and sometimes breathlessly shits on the dungeons for how easy they are. Be more like that.

Anyway, I hope if any of you make youtube videos, you keep monitization off. It never helps in the end.

This is the most fucking millenial thread i have seen from the ongoing cuckchan exodus. KYS youtube slut

Great bump!

Thanks for the bump buddy, what year were you born?

You know youtube was once a hobby site and you are flagging yourself as underage for only knowing it for things like pewdiepie now right?

sorry for not downvoting a thread on the first page, is this ok?

get out ma face

Ross's game dungeon is pretty good last I checked

Pretty boring and his videos go on for too long while he says nothing relevant with some exceptions.

hbomberguy is an unbearable faggot. But his dismantling Fallout 3 was spot on.

And then I found out the fucker fucking died, possibly because he was overweight.

youtube.com/user/antisocialfatman/videos
Apparently this is his abandoned attempt at a blog. I wonder if he was a Holla Forumsirgin, he certainly seems the type.

antisocialfatman.wordpress.com/
I'm retarded.

Have you been bingewatching kitchen nightmares too?

You fags will never be as obscure as I am.
*teleports behind*

Context aggregation that doesn't flood out unless you make a mistake and sub to the wrong sorts of channels on your "they release videos once a year" account.

Not only just a fag, but a filthy communist.

You're enabling him by continuing to help him. Stop doing that.

Shit, what's Ulillillia been up to lately? I know he moved to Dailymotion, apparently got a part-part-part-very-part-time job vacuuming for his apartment complex or something, and is probably working on his game when he's not busy doing nothing or whatever weird shit he does do.

9 times out of 10 the answer is sadly 'they have been on hrt for months, started a tumblr and claim they are ashamed of their alt right past'

They promised a dank cyberpunk future would be cooler than this ;_;

There's no way man, Ulillillia is the good kind of autist. Well, the better kind of autist when compared to Chris-chan. Ulillillia has some self awareness, even if he's too lazy to actually do anything about it.

RIP MrBtongue.
He had some interesting videos, but the same thing happened to him and I stopped watching.

Unfortunately helping my father with his issues usually enables him as a by product. I set up a LAN at my father's house that connected a bunch of outbuildings to the cable line, it is nothing complicated but my little brother manages to fuck it up by swapping out switches for routers or ripping out the cable I ran for "faster cable" and other such idiot things.

I don't give him tech support anymore willingly but when I have to come help my father he'll usually mention that my brother has been whining and he's appreciate it if I could shut him up. He's given up on him like I have and just doesn't want to hear him bitch. I'm convinced he's going to leave him the house just because he never sees him making anything more of himself. I'm pissed about it because he's told me that he knows he never has to worry about me because I can make it so I'm going to end up with nothing when he dies because the parasite has to be taken care off.

I can't even save money because I didn't get the free paid ride through school, the internship, or the $25 an hour job without any debt to pay back. He's riding around in a brand new car he didn't even pay for while I push around a Honda shit bucket with 300,000 miles on it.

He doesn't know what it's like to be poor, the ungrateful fuck got everything handed to him and he doesn't even appreciate it.

Sorry anons my autism is showing he just pisses me off. I'm convinced all e-celebs are faggots like my brother and I hate them all equally for it. Only someone with no pride would beg for money on the internet with no shame.

Don't give these leeches money I'm betting most of them never worked for anything and are more comfortable in life than you can ever hope to be.

Its okay user, one day he will make an unforgivable fuck up, its in their nature.

Is it
Or

Okay. Pause.

Don't you read Heresy spider?!?

Post more Heresy Spider.

What are you doing here, go and play the next dooms faggot

YouTube reports don't do anything, they're placebo.

Go read it nerd, its great!

Does youtube have any sort of filters when searching for videos? I'd like to see a list of videos that don't contain the terms lets play, part 1 of xxx

Rate me.

What's their name Holla Forums?

MOTHER
FUCKING
GAMESACK

No

Then don't.

Putting a minus sign in front of the search term does that, e.g. -let's

LambHoot, the only videos he has that are past 10k views are Spongebob games

I don't know what I'd want more, animu or vidya of heresy spider.

Stat Heavy rpg in a demons souls style world with this art style.

Kill you'reself, my man.

You're fucking retarded.

One day he'll OD on some new designer drug, or wrap the car around a telephone pole. You won't have to bear him forever.

His informative videos on things like why skyrim is shit are great.

Naw man, we can go more obscure than that.
Play the johnny fangames you faggot

funnily enough I thought about him too with the original comment. He just posted a video today. He's close to the greentext but not quite

The Skyrim video he starts by talking about politics and U.S. presidents? Extra Credits had a fucking video where they criticized Skyrim. It's the lowest-hanging fruit among mainstream video games from the last six or seven years. Bunnyhop had a few highlights in the past, but his writing style is terminally pseudointellectual. He'll use thrice as many adjectives as necessary, and it's obvious from the way he speaks and what he focuses on in his videos that he's drunk the "what if games were experience, whoa" kool-aid. He might not show it to you all the time, but it's there underneath everything.

Vid related is a prime example.
What is this even supposed to mean? It's purple prose, and his videos are shot through with shit like it. Needless words, and needless repetition of ideas to emphasize points which were already too simple for their own good.

There was also the video he put out at the end of 2014 shitting on Gamergate and anybody who followed it, where he either didn't do his research thoroughly or deliberately ignored the obvious conspiracy behind the initial swathe of articles. You can't trust somebody like that.

I make it my business not to watch anything gg related on youtube, i dont watch videos for his opinions but informative ones.
The Skyrim one is comparing what happens when you beat alduin and dagoth ur. One does not change the game at all, the other utterly changes the world including diseases, weather systems and monsters changing the map over.

Its a nice checkmate to link a skyrim fanboy who doesnt know any better telling you skyrim is 'amazing and its just nostalgia'

best girl

You actually enjoy watching cuck videos?

>>>/4chan/
Fuck off, normalfag.

I did before that stuff. Checked back recently and he was setting up a greenscreen.

Also revealed his japanese wife makes him sleep on a childs bed in a cupboard with his pc what a cuck

He's just not as good as he used to be, at least, to me. He might still make a decent video or two.

Somehow this sounds like bullshit. Anyway, life is a ruthless teacher, so I say let him do his thing. He'll become embittered and learn to hate himself and everyone else around him, and maybe the important revelations will be realized after it's too late, but if he's not a complete idiot he'll at least eventually realize what he's been doing wrong all this time or end up killing himself after years of misery

I was not expecting to have a mirror held to my own mortality like that, fuck.

Machinima has 13 million subscribers and averages like 30k views per video.

Three down your list and you already blew it.

Are you seriously bragging about being wilfully ignorant of the inbred cartel of devs and press who are ruining video games? I won't pretend GG was good for more than four months before degenerating into identity politics shitposting, but you aren't actually one of those faggots who didn't pay attention to it at all, are you?
Anything informative has to be based off of facts. If he considers something factual, like GG, to be opinions, then he can't be trusted to separate real news from social media noise.

We're talking about the one I've embedded, right? Where he admits to firing up Skyrim and just looking at it and saying "wow, this is BEAUTIFUL" like someone who's never played a well-optimized Gamecube game before? I would like to know if he has a more specific comparison video.

Like I said, Bunnyhop has some decently argued points, but his downfall is he never goes into detail. Whether this is due to some asinine notion of spoilers for a decade-old game, or because he actually thinks his white noise adjective-riddled stream of consciousness is good enough is irrelevant. I don't mind if someone prioritizes having high production values or concise videos like Game Maker's Toolkit (or if someone dislikes the autistic MatthewMatosis style of dissection), but at least that series uses detailled examples and very specific evidence to assist in any given video's argument. Bunnyhop just vomits words at his microphone and calls it a day.

Sure, definitely; I don't begrudge you for using his videos like that. But that doesn't excuse his other failings (or him being yet another mewling faggot who desperately wants to criticize Skyrim but can't bring himself to say anything truly negative about it).

Pretty much the only gaming related YouTube channel I really look forward to is Ross Scott's one at this point. What can I say? I really like his videos.

gamergate was one of the most horrifying movements white people spawned since the nazi party.

stopped reading there

Loved This guy's Ironman play through of FEAR. He did the same thing to CRYSIS and it's expansion as well. He seems to have trouble finishing them it a timely manner, though. I guess the concept can only be fun so so long till your burnt out.

As much as i like MatthewMatosis autistic dissections a middle ground like TheGamingBritShow is a little more pleasant to listen to.

Kikoskia

GGmanlives

both predate Let's Plays, both make great videos and both have never really been successful at all

I will never understand why loud, screaming douchebag who is bad at games is such a popular model. How the fuck are people entertained by that?

meant to quote

I like Funhaus. It's the least touched by SJW bullshit channel I know of.

Fuck off

They're just the same as everyone else man.
I like them, I've liked Adam since Inside Halo, but the channel they have now has become that conveyor belt channel, where they've got a schedule, rather than doing what they want, when they want. I suppose that it's always been that way though.
Something that they do that I rarely see is that they edit their videos. Nothing switches me off sooner than seeing 'Minecraft - Episode #146' and it's 45 minutes long.

Sly used to get a lot more views back in the day, It's most likely people who have stopped watching him and didnt bother unsubscribing.

But I love him :(

Yeah, I was thinking about not putting it in, but I chuckled at it myself and kept it in because I'm a retard. I hope you like my next video when I shill it out on Holla Forums tomorrow, user.

comfy

That's a pretty damn cute spider.

I stream on twitch, and post the streams to JewTube.

Do I get paid for it? Nope not a cent. No monization, nothing.

Why? Cause its something to do, that and its letting me play my collection..

E;R's pretty good if you're into Holla Forums kinda stuff
Sometimes he posts vidya related videos too

My favorite SuperBunnyHop moment was where he found people were disagreeing with him regarding the quality of Gone Home and got so butthurt he wrote an entire op-ed for Gameranx on why he thinks they're all wrong.

Later on, he had his chance to suck the toe of Steve Gaynor (pictured right) in person.

The only vidya related content I really watch is Funhaus, Bro Team, and Cow Chop and the only reason why is because they don't try to censor themselves with political correctness so their content comes off as more human, at least for me. It's more the human aspect of it that I care which is why I can't fucking stand the direction Achievement Hunter has taken or the full blown cancer of PewDiePie because their content feels calculated, directed, scripted, and planned right down to how they play.

I want JewTube to fucking die, it turns otherwise normal people just wanting to make some honest content to make people laugh into money grabbing shekelwhores who write away their soul just for the prospect of more shekels.

Too many people's favorite Ghibli film is Howl's Moving Castle.
I've seen it too many damn times against my will.
Now that tune just harkens me to multiple boring days with assholes who's taste in anime never went beyond Ghibli films and never the ones from the 80s and 90s, especially anything aside form Howl's Moving Castle.
It feels like every year since 2003 I have been made to watch that movie at least once a year.
For the first five years I don't think I gave any shits.
Every time one of my friends would get a new girlfriend we'd all hang out and they'd watch Howl's Moving Castle.
Some of them would get married and I'd think this shit has gone away, but then I become friends with their siblings and they're like "Were, watching Howl's Moving Castle".
They have their girlfriend's friends over and its "Were, watching Howl's Moving Castle".
In a couple of years their kids are going to be older, I'll come over and they will be watching Howl's Moving Castle.

It is a good movie.
It isn't that fucking good.
No movie is that fucking goods and it now sickens the shit out of me.

Jesus fucking Christ, I've been using youtube since 2007 and I NEVER had more than 70 subscriptions, but yet you managed to be so fucking autistic that you have 271 of those. HOW!? How is that possible? There is no way in hell that you are able to watch all that shit. How can you even keep track of that shit? This isn't even bait, you are subscribed to some incredibly obscure shit, showing that you've been doing this shit for years. Do you just hand out subscriptions like it's nothing? Do you have problems letting go? You have absolutely no standards.

Many of the channels I'm subbed to will probably never put anything out ever again. I just keep them so I can go back to them.

Jesus fucking christ irony doesn't do it justice. You have to be shitposting.

I should add that a few subs like Dunkey and Dat Stream are on their last few legs and I'll probably un-sub from them within the week.

No. I'm tired of watching threads die. Don't fucking do it. Post good video game channels.

I discovered vid related a few weeks ago and I've been meandering through his archives since. I never played the Banjo games, but it's nice to hear a well-informed, MatthewMatosis-esque, analysis of them. When people moan about Nuts & Bolts compared to the previous games, they rarely go into detail - I enjoy hearing reasons about why something is objectively good rather than just "man, like, you know? it was so fun."

I miss when games were innovating enough to have camera systems instead of just GoW ripoff vs Mario ripoff vs CoD ripoff.

I did this weekend. Watching Chef Ramsay makes me feel great.

>>>/4chan/

I can do both faggot and the channels I listed fall in line with the second request. Also my prior post shilling BitHead1000 here

I'm sorry.

I can't wait to see that video user. Why don't you just link to your channel? That sounds really interesting user. You sure know a lot about inane shit. Where's that user who knows everything about obscure shit when we need him and why doesn't he ever reply when we ask for his channels? Did he ever finish these videos?

AlChestBreach. 300k subscribers now and he's still the wacky, silly, sweet and genuine guy he was from the beginning.

Rate my shit taste

Shame half his fanbase is cancer.

I don't pay attention to/participate in his fanbase, I just watch his videos. Dude hasn't changed a bit with subscriber count.

Common Filth is ok if you like your tumblr cringe compiled in to 1 place but otherwise he's an extremist nut.

Also Vinesause a shit but I could care less to explain why since I don't remember. His content hasn't been entertaining for a while now. Same with Critical. The rest are passable or I don't know about them.

ggmanlives is a cunt and has shit taste

GODLY NIGGER
WHITE WOMEN FUCK DOGS

Only reason im subbed

Fame, money, attention its a continous circle for people. A horrible self feeding addiction, they feed it and feed it and then they end up like a crack den whore. Desperately asking
No bitch no, I don't want fucking more, you're a dried out crack rock smoking bitch and you don't do shit to turn me on anymore.

The only vidya youtube subscriptions I have (out of 47 subscriptions) are
Broteam Pill
Accursed Farms/Ross's Game Dungeon
Lazy Game Reviews
Cinemassacre
JonTron
Killian Experience
KiteTales
Classic Game Room
SiIvaGunner
TotalBiscuit
LtCorbis

Very little kikery in that list.

What happened to his soul though
It disappeared sometime between Zoo Race and Barbie Games

Gee I don't know it's a mystery why these people sell out instantly

Fuck off you TRS faggot.

Stop shilling your channel, you gay Slav.

Everything was okay until I saw that.

Wasn't bunny hop the one who leaked gjp list that Kickstarted gg when five guys was mostly just us and a bit of reddit sperging out? Also, I remember he had videos up relating to gamergate and how ethics in journalism is actually important.

I told you that I would shill myself out today, user.

Ross is a cool dude

Rate.

I've been following Dslyexci for the past 4 or 5 years and his content has only gotten better.

He can't properly pronounce the letter R.

I stopped watching when he and his fuckbuddy defended censoring some weeb titty game (DOA i think?) in the west and called it "creepy" and "why would you want to do that xD"

Jerma is pretty good now that he started uploading shit again

Xbox ahoy never did this, and I respect them massively for that. Fucking ace channel, even if updates are slow as hell.

Raocow's never gone down this path, engages pretty actively with his community, and has some level of skill, which is nice.

Rockleesmile is kind of a borderline case (Along with the rest of that group, like Northernlion and Baertaffy) where they all stream together an do their own shit, but their content is like 20% stream now.

And then there's Game Grumps, who can't accept blame for selling out with Table Flip, and has Arin posting a "Listen to me masturbate about MMX alone because I'm so insufferable about it no one would join me even if I paid them"

YESYESYESYES

Oh, thank god.

Joseph anderson
Xboxahoy
Siivagunner (now that he's no longer updating and i can look through the good stuff in peace)

Tell them to read the book, and inform then that the author pitched a shitfit when she learned that her book was being made into a twee ghibli film.

Maybe, but I like his voice. Something about it and the way he makes his videos makes them never get old for me. They're perfect for background noise or if I'm bored as hell and just want to watch anything for a bit.

alright

Matthewmatosis

I love how their videos are 10% talking and 90% gameplay.

Not vidya but everyone should check out Varg's channel, comfiest shit ever.

Fun Fact, I've been using it since 2004, I peaked at around 2010.

Most of the channels I'm subscribed to are dead, but some take long intervals to upload

Matthewmatosis
Matthewmatosis
Matthewmatosis
Matthewmatosis
Matthewmatosis
Matthewmatosis
Matthewmatosis
Matthewmatosis

You could've checked first if you wanted to lie

I just have really bad memory user, I might have actually found YouTube in 2006.

And I thought I was the only one

r8 me fags

Good fucking god

Dicks.

good taste/10

They're pretty generic in terms of comedy honestly. I never laughed at any of their shit but to each their own I guess.
If it weren't for his latest video I'de say he hasn't put out anything remotely good since Nicey Nicey which wasn't that great either.

Otherwise decent taste if only because I'm not to familiar with most of the channels.

I haven't played it, but that theme song is fucking awesome.
Good review.

Thanks user. I still love that theme song. I would love a modern rendition. You should emulate the game and try it out, it's not like UEP Systems is around to take your money for original copies anymore.

I like PreRec, I know Jack is incompetent and an apologist, but Rich gives no fucks.

The guy sounds mentally unstable. Nearly has a fucking melt down every time he gets angry at gay piss orgies.

These two are complete insufferable casual faggot leeches, kill yourself for giving them views and direct linking them you shill

I bet you liked The Order 1886, faggot.

Yes

Yea no really keep the SJW references out of game reviews. I honestly rarely hear those 3 letters used outside of text and I feel like there's a good reason why. The term itself doesn't really flow and there's more clever or subtle ways you can reference it. At the very least if you feel like it's necessary or to perfect not to do then just call them edgy teenagers or sensitive crybabies. At least that way you're still targeting the same audience without coming off as factional about it.

Other than that you're on your way to sounding like a cool stoic dad. Just slow down and get a pop filter if you don't already have one. You can make one with a large ring and pantyhose if you're dirt poor. I'm sure there's a video on it. and feel free to add variety in your narration by knowing when to be lax when you're not intent on describing something complicated or are passionate about.

At least that's what tend to do in my job when I give presentation slides. Just be glad nobody is watching you while you talk.

gif related

Holy fucking shit.
Is this some kind of advanced bait? I refuse to believe anyone is this much of a fucking pleb.

So what's going on with BroTeam? I forgot why he was shit and almost subscribed when I found out they had drinking game nights.

I'm not sure how I feel about this, I'm still relatively young.

Yeah, I'll try to keep the anti-social justice talk out of my next video. I don't even think there's a way for me to wriggle it in the next game I'm making a video on. I need to get a pop-filter but I'm lazy. I'll probably order some when I get paid next. I'll take the other advice into careful consideration. I've never really narrated anything before this, so it's all new to me. I'll try to slow down my speech a bit and add that variety like you said. Thanks though, user! This is maybe the 22nd time I've ever gotten real criticism.

Fuck me it's late. I meant 2nd.

He's just obnoxious and loud. He does that really annoying thing where he takes something that's only sort of funny and forces a really shrill "HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA" so the audience knows how much it entertains him. There are more legitimate reasons that I've forgotten but what made me unsub was the forced, shitty humor.

Took another look and you're still a huge faggot, but you're subbed to Joseph Anderson, which gives you some points in my book. That guy needs more recognition, his channel introduced me to Subnautica and Stardew Valley

sleepycabin is dead man. like they have killed it completely dead.

Some of the game channels I can think of are Super Bunnyhop, MandaloreGaming, VeeGamF, Bro Team Pill, penguinz0 and Previously Recorded (If I could sub to just Rich and not Jack I fucking would.)

Sounds horrible. I enjoyed the movie, the one time I saw it.

SleepyCabin disbanded but they're still going to have podcasts whenever they can get the chance.

Also

Fucking goddamn it king midas, fuck off.

Well of course RLM is on my list but I was referring to my game channels since this is Holla Forums… wait.

while you're technically right about your subscription choice can be a matter of taste,
it's automatically shit because you combine the two things.

We are hoarders by instinct, an0n. Once you start hoarding money, ti's difficult to stop.

However, Holla Forums (because Holla Forums is one person) is unnecassarily harsh and bitchy to anything outside of it's comfort zone.

The dumpster monster girl

I stopped watching and caring about him once he admitted to locking his sister's dog in the closet instead of taking it outside for walks. That crosses the line from being an autist to being a sociopath.

Blown the fuck out on the second post, this is why I love you Holla Forums.

For the most part I remember them using the money responsibly. Zack's definitely no jew and he's stopped releasing shit on youtube because he couldn't compete with the LP audience for income. Instead he's focusing on trying to get somewhere with Hellbenders. He actually came close with Adult Swim from what I hear.

Also
How is another podcast a bad thing?

If you seen Zach's update video, all the work he needs to do for Hellbenders is 100% done, he just needs the adult swim part to do their shit, which they eventually follow because look at MDE's World peace show

Psychicpebbles isn't even funny, and this is coming from someone who gets a good laugh out of Hotdiggedydemon.

Watch his stuff in SleepyCast or his animation streaming videos. He's almost got banned a few times for drawing old lady pussy.

I'd play the fuck about of a spider game.

I'd prefer not to, but I'm pretty open minded, so I'll take your word for it.

He also did a perfect imitation of a guy with low functioning downs for a solid 5 minutes while he drew simple squares before his friend told him to stop. So he kept doing it louder

I could be thinking of another stream at this point. But I'm almost sure that was his stream.

That's just edgy, but I give him points for not turning into a lefty cunt.

fuck off nigger

It's not about him being edgy, but being such a fucking try-hard, it's cringe inducing. As I said before, I'd rather have an unfunny try-hard than a SJW. You reek of halfchan btw

That was Usher. Bunnyhop made a joke saying it's all a conspiracy, and it was later revealed he was on the gjp. Never apologized. In his gg video he had a nice interview that supported gg's stance, it was becoming popular and being shared, so he made it private.

You can be edgy and have a sense of humor, something psycuckpebbles lacks.

That's the downward spiral for edgy you fool.

Anyway, good vidya channels:
Action Points
Bitscreed
BlackPreon (or whatever channel he has these days)
Crowbcat
HyperBitHero
EmptyHero
Kinamania if you don't mind a russian cripple talking about bootleg games, that's him on picrelated
Larry Bundy Jr
Lyle McDouchebag
Matthewmathosis
Mike Kob
Novajam if you are a skyrimfag
Rockcock64
Sexbad
The Best Gamers
TheGamingBritShow
Yahtzee19

that channel is so fucking weird, but his EYE and Pathologic reviews are top tier

Now I know that the end times are truly here.

Novajam sucks now

What did he sell out to?

CRUNCHYROLL
INFINITE STREAMED A N I M E
WATCH TIGER MASK W, ITS A COOL REBOOT OF THE NINETES DUDE LMAO
even though it was made in the late 60s / early 70s

… A single spoken ad during an hour-long podcast is now selling out?

Oh no, the super best friends totally sold out! Oh no, Baertaffy totally sold out! Oh no, literally every single individual to ever run a pocast has sold out!

How the hell does that affect his opinions on vidya in any way, shape or form, user? Has he avocated for any anti-consumer videogame practices lately?

Come at me with something relevant, next time.

paid mods

two best friends are liberal sjw cancer anyways
also they make really bad content
kys if you watch them

How about someone who doesn't sound like a smug cunt, preferably without the double standards and the pretense he has good taste?

- ACG is a decent reviewer.
- Seraphim17 mostly does walkthroughs but talks a lot about a game's design choices as he progresses through the game. Even when I don't agree with him, I still feel like I'm learning something.
- Crowbcat is simply a must. He exposes the media hype and bullshit in a timely manner and is fun to watch.
- MikeKob is a god at God Hand.
- StealthGameBR is makes very stylish, lengthy "stealth" kill videos.

Those are my recommendations at the top of my head.

Fairly certain he either argued againt them, or them being hosted on Steam. At the very least he criticized the handling of the issue.

Paid mods are just community-made DLC anyway

You seem to have forgetten them leaping down Liam's throat for him saying that anything can lack artistic merit.
I don't like them labeling things as Creepy Anime Bullshit, but whatever - a content creator doesn't have to agree with me on literally every fucking point for me to like them.

I never said anything about two best friends

I forgot to quote the other guy.

look upon the most plebian of sub lists Holla Forums and despair

And you seem to be forgetting them being apologists for censorship multiple times.
They're unfunny. They're cancerous. And they're ignorant as fuck on pretty much everything they talk about.

That's not too bad

why even live

He's doing ads for his university now apparently

Wait, really? Any source for this?

I thought they said they'd stop at ep 30?

he's never coming back son, he's free now

First 7 seconds

Yeah that was like 5 months ago
I doubt they'll ever record them

That's actually a really good joke in and of itself even if it's not supposed to be one.

Who are we talking about, though?

TheGamingBritShow is pretty neato.
I mean sure, he sounds smug, but I don't mind it.

Damn. Turns out that last video is turning 3 years old on the 30th.

Amazing.

Embed.

Also I have to post this video every time. It's the law.

Here's a nu guy I found I liked this vid but I didn't think it was quite on the money.

Also some of you fags would probably enjoy this guys work, it's neato, and full of great ass all round.
youtube.com/watch?v=7tAcZsMhxM0

You might like embedded then, as the rwo's comedic styles are relatively similiar.

What a fag.

Not enough Joseph Anderson mentions in this thread, the guy pushes out a fuckton of quality videos a month.
It is annoying as fuck to hear the baby in the background though. He got better with sound, but he will have another baby and it all goes to shit again.

What are you? Gay?

He literally never said that
He said he doesn't find the character funny anymore and that some people have doxxed him and he finds it creepy

i always thought this was fitz

Nah, man. I dare you to defend his Vanquish review. Ignoring how he sounds (which is insufferable by itself), he offers nothing substantial.

He has a petty dislike for MGSV, going so far as to shit on that game even when talking about the most anticipated games in 2016 (at the same time he seems to despise when games are hyped or announced too early) and several other videos, and also compared it to Resident Evil fucking 6 for no good reason (which he praised, even though he heavily criticized horror games that deviate from their roots such as Dead Space 3). Not to mention the same criticism of MGSV could have been applied to DMC4 as well (repetitive, recycled and unfinished), a game which he praised.

Criticism is one thing, treating a game as irredeemable shit is another. Then there's the lack of real standards or values which I just pointed out, and how he indulges in his own guilty pleasures and thinks his opinions are hot shit, which he feels the need to repeat across several videos. I could go on and on about the problems I have with his content.

what did you expect from the creator of embed related.

I'll let you decide.

He's a fag though, I don't have a sub because he releases too much content and I don't trust infowars but I watch all his vids, same with not an argument guy and Chris Ray Gun.

I'm glad I unsubbed, I think his height was Other M and his last good vid was Underwear odyssey.

Just watch Turbo Button, it's like if Gaming Butt was good.

Are you a mentally retarded 12 year old?

Damn that's pretty gay

are you?

i like hyperbithero better than those two, also those subscriptions are pretty gay

Eh, at least I don't watch Idubbz for laughs, it's like ingesting dirt for sustenance.

Bad taste then.

Nah I don't watch edgy gross out comedy watched by degenerate stoner losers.

If there wasn't a reason to kill yourself yet then now you have it

at least he's having white right? babies

They have one recorded now, but everyone was drunk and it only came to 40 minutes, so they want to record some more.
Even then most of the crew are making their way to CA so they can do it in person.

Are you talking about Paul Joseph Watson? Joseph Anderson is a vidya guy through and through, all his vids are in depth videogame reviews.

Really?

fuck off

The most saddening ones are the ones that are doing ok for themselves and then they become transgender. Go from average 2k views and a reasonable life to 100 views and suicidally depressed and with no friends.

If you're reading this kevin, go save your old friend before "she" offs himself.

neo-neo/v/ is fucking disgusting

This, this 100x

Cancer, just pathetic.

I want to fuck that spider

spider does not have puss puss

I watch 7 dollars Peso…sometimes.

No an issue, Ill just fuck its mouth

>>>/suicide/

Well then, shouldn't have been a faggot.

And now I literally just realized that Cow's and Chicken's "dad" is a cuckold

Wasted potential.

Ross is one of the few video game youtubers I know of that has more than 100k subs and isn't total cancer or a money-grubbing shill. I'm not even sure if he has a patreon or anything like that, he's just kind of a strange guy that loves video games.

sage because e-celeb thread

This thread reminded me to scrub my subscriptions list from shit that I'm not even remotely interested in anymore

Are you me? I swear I could just watch hours of his videos while playing something that's not fast-paced

I dropped bunnyhop when he starting reposting pro-hillary stuff. I cant support someone who supports a criminal

All I had to do was watch superbunnyhop's LISA the Painful/Undertale comparison video to know that he's a fucking faggot. He didn't even try to give LISA a fair chance, he just used it to heap more praise onto Undertale. Why the fuck would you ever want to watch him?

The irony is off the fucking charts here.

It keeps happening

Have you read the manga?
That spider is waifu material.

Given the context it wasn't edgy at all because he had the imitation down so hard it was funny. He wasn't like saying shit that people pretend to say when they're retarded it was like he genuinely had it down so it came off pretty damn funny.

His EYE video is what I usually link in EYE threads to piss off people with Broken Legs.

Doesn't he get free dildos from Bad Dragon to review? He must have a fortunes worth of them by now.

Subbing is cancer and checking once a week isn't hard.

Fucking what? Just don't sub to cancer.

I have a copy of it, I just haven't gotten around to playing it since I've got a ton of other games in my backlog. But I'll get to it.

that guy is a fucking kike and a loser, spends his all day on the unoffical 8ch Holla Forums cord and cries when hes gonna starve soon since hes running low on patreons

Post proof faggot. His musics good anyway

The fuck kind of logic is this? SBF are shit but I don't understand your logic here.

He has donation drives every now and again as he doesn't make much money doing YouTube vids. I think he's slightly autistic , which saved him from the cancer of YouTube popularity. Thank god too, as he's one of the few good you tubers left. I hope his movie doesn't fuck him over and lose him too many subscribers. I've noticed it's draining a lot of his time lately and I'd hate to see his movie end up as his swan song

That's what I do but more because I don't trust google or YouTube .

Idubbbz used to be okay but his filthy frank audience got to him, now he's just discount filthy frank with more unboxing.
Why is it the only one who manages to have a filthy frank audience and ignore them is filthy frank himself?

He seems to be able to always remain objective, or acknowledge his bias, which is cool.

That's fucking retarded. They probably didn't want to discuss it because it was such a sensitive topic at the time. If it were me I wouldn't talk about something like that if I didn't know anything about it and I doubt they gave a shit. I highly doubt there was an ulterior motive other than just not wanting to discuss controversy.

seconded, he makes great tg and pol content

Chances are if they're not completely unbearable they're not going to have much incentive to make a video more than once every six months. Like mecha.

They've had two years to learn the facts. When something this important happens, it's irresponsible not to familiarize oneself with it - as the French say, either you do politics, or politics does you.

By your logic everybody who had video game channels should have discussed GG in length. Seriously fuck off with your pol shit. If people wish to remain apolitical they can. especially if it's not in their interests to discuss it.

Fuck off

I don't want them to run years-long campaigns on it, but to run a video game channel which uploads hours of footage every day (and a podcast which explicitly exists to talk about video game NEWS) without talking about GG is ignorant.

And if people wish to have their hobby ruined by a cabal of millennial faggots who couldn't write code to save their lives, they can. Again, I can appreciate them not wanting to talk about it until all the facts have come forward, but it's been two years and the only things they've said about GG was Woolie making a dumb joke on the podcast once. They've had plenty of time to research it and decide if their channel has a stance on it.

Read his post dipshit. It's not political but there's 0 reason they should have to discuss GG.

Probably because it's not relevant anymore and enough time has passed to make a joke? I don't see the issue. If they want to have an opinion on problems within the industry they can but associating GG in to it would make no sense. And last I checked SBF don't discuss in depth vidya journalism, they discuss shit like what they've been playing and what they're looking forward to. If they had an in depth discussion about it back when it was more relevant I bet would probably feel out of place.

Are you honestly illiterate?

You must be a newfag, then. I listened to their podcast for a year and a half; they regularly brought up journalism failures and industry news to the point where they had a running segment each week talking about journalistic failures.

They were willing to talk about console announcements, Kickstarter progress, interviews with industry veterans, and everything else which made the headlines.

Then why the fuck did you bring up politics?

Either way they're not really entitled to discuss GG. I don't get why it's absolutely necessary for them to pick a side or anything. More so I don't see how it's a negative for them. There were been plenty of other channels that discussed these sort of things without having to mention GG and nobody shit on them for it.

GeminiLaser does meticulous/autistic playthrough commentaries on the classic Mega Man games. He doesn't just play them like a regular person, he goes out of his way to find fun glitches, tricks, and impressive ways to show off. It's always interesting and entertaining, I highly recommend him to anyone who likes Mega Man.

Spiders do indeed have vaginas, and the appearance varies vastly between species. The location is where you would expect, near the upper edge of the thorax leading to the abdomen.

A lot of male spiders also have what I like to call 'spaghetti dicks.'

i said from the start they announced youtube monitization, youtubers shouldn't be payed a dime for what they are doing, make it an equal playing field with the only people playing ones who are willing to put time and effort into what they make out of passion not as job, you'll start to see less 10 million+ subs youtube channels dominating everything else and start seeing more "watch for rolling rocks - 0.5 A presses" Someone who has a near autistic obsession with what they are doing and are willing to share it simply because they have a love for it not for money

Based Al

Video game players on youtube are only good when they do it as a hobby. The second it becomes their "job", it becomes total shit. The big reason for this is that they start playing LOTS of video games, and uploading sometimes as many as a dozen videos per day. Because they play such a variety of games (and because it's going to be the most popular/recent ones, not necessarily the ones they like/want to play) they start to really, really, REALLY suck at them. The sole "entertainment value" is now that they are constantly fucking up, making mistakes, dying over and over, and generally failing to play the game properly.The upload quantity also becomes so high that you run into a "ain't nobody got time fo' dat!" issue, where you fall behind on a series because he's uploading two fucking hours of it every single day.

So you used to watch this guy because he played games that he loved, was good at, had fun with, and uploaded maybe twice per week. Now he plays games that he doesn't like just because they're popular, nobody is having fun anymore, yet he keeps going because he's making shitloads of money because I guess people like watching someone really, really suck at a video game…?

There's only a few people I watch on youtube anymore. All of them play only a couple games at a time, are insanely competent at them, have a lot of fun, and have a real day job that has nothing to do with video games. They also pretty much universally get less than ~50,000 views per upload; my favorite LPer usually gets less than 1,000 per.

It's good.

Alright, that's great so fa-
Spoke too soon.

Forgot to name Ahoy too, fuck.

Watch me lose the right to call other people out on shitty subscriptions in 3… 2… 1…