Tfw watching germany collapse

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/qPp4p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On what channel?

Germany collapses at least once per century, why are you bothered about it?

They deserve everything.

Jew spotted and reported

I'm roman.

(((>roman)))

At least once per century covers thrice in a century

Um, no sweetie.

That's at least once
And that's at least once as well.

But what of the 12th through to the 18th century?
You can't even claim you've only listed dates of the German Empire, as it was founded after 1806.

(((Roman)))

Suck my balls faggot.

smdh

Go back to your shithole.

Um sweetie, I know daddy has made you upset but you can't use words like that ok?

WE WUZ KANGZ

Why are you so gay?

Um sweetie we accept you no matter what but this is an odd time to come out of the closet with images like that.

Germany didn't exist in the 12th-18th centuries as the Holy Roman Empire was a meme confederacy that was neither holy, Roman or an Empire

:^0

Bernd, i-is that you?

This is really hot

Romans were the Jews of Europe.

You don't have to be Jewish to dislike those autistic fucks.

JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY AND VOLK UP FAM

GOOD NIGHT

NAZI PARASITES

thank England and America for that

This.

During those centuries, there was nothing to collapse, because Germanic princes were too busy stabbing each other in the back for the HRE's succession and petty religious squabbles.
Even so, Prussia only managed to barely avoid collapse due to nothing but sheer dumb luck, TWICE, during the Seven Years War (the so called "Miracles of the House of Brandenburg").

Some german archive.fo/qPp4p

Ayo hol up

hi there cal..45

Don't forget:

What did they expect would happen?

89iq

It's never Germany's fault.

I don't agree with being a sperg. Hitler was a top tier sperg.

Shouldn't have betrayed us and broke the treaty like the rats they are. Decades later they still pay the price for their duplicity.

Germany dindu nuffin, Germany a good country!

The only time when the bloodthirsty Kraut didn't formally start shit was during the Franco-Prussian War, and even so, only because Napoleon III was a dumbass and took Bismark's bait.

They lose a lot of wars they start.

Have the German people ever won a war?

They only won the Seven Years War because a) Austria and Russia decided not to march on Berlin after the Kunersdorf; b) Elizabeth of Russia dying and leaving the throne to a (literal) autistic fanboy of Frederick.

Mistakes were admittedly made on our part. Women should never hold political power.

Well, they won when facing against Europe's most hilarious joke of a military power, France.

I agree.

aka you've seen it die

Back to the cuckshed Merkel built you.

You have real shit taste little missy.

daily reminder

Couldn't have been that bad since the anglo doesn't whine about it.

kek. I meant 1756.

And the Anglo doesn't whine about it because it was the first time that Anglo and Kraut were allied.

This time there won't be any Germans left. It was third reich or bust.

pretty good banter, tbf

Based