Tfw uematsu himself acknowledge that FFVI is his best work

FFVII RETARDS BTFO
BTFO
T
F
O

You could at least a say then he says that in the video.

FFVII is shit.

he answers a bunch of questions from fans.
then one ask what was his best OST from the games and he answers FFVI.

I meant to say when he says that in the video.

A lot of people thought VII had better music than VI? I never knew that.

He reused a good bit of the work he did in VI, so in his mind he probably thinks VII is too derivative. But in fact he perfected it in VII and then improved on it.

around minute 13-14

Is anyone actually claiming FF7 had better music? 6 was obviously his best. Only underageb&s and retards would claim otherwise.

Dancing Mad is okay. It feels like it tries to tryhard and epic in a bad way. I dont know i dont like it. It even has real opera pieces put into it.

I do like Uematsu but I feel like that particular song is overrated. Gotta love dat rock organ though

What the fuck? He doesn't say that ff6 is his best work he says he liked that game the most.

He liked THE GAME the most. The question wasn't asking about which game he thought had the best music.

Stop shaming yourselves and have some dignity

Sure kid whatever you say.

lmao

I want you to type out the question and his response.

no.

japs have shit taste

This is tumblr logic

Well then I guess the only one BTFO here is you.

wanna talk about FF music then?

The tactics games and ff12 have the best music. But I haven't played many ff games so thats all I have to say.

FFVI had the best cast, history, boss music and character themes, best villains and best scenes.
People only like VII because it was their first foray in jRPGs, it's actually a very weak game in the series and can't even hold a candle to BoF, Dragon Quest or Suikoden.

This is a halfchan level bait thread. Check digits.

Not even hiding behind "just pretending" anymore, you're just full blown retard

nice argument you have there.
;^)

I've played 4 and 5 after 7. 6 was the only one that bored me to tears. That might have to do with me enjoying turn-based JRPGs less and less as the years passed, though.

Crystal Chronicles has a better OST than any other FF game.

not an argument