New developments in Awan case

New developments in Awan case
suspected of being foreign operatives, absolute fucking shitshow of crime. DWS on suicide watch.

archive.is/LGLPP
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-19/wasserman-schultz-it-aides-ran-shady-cia-car-dealership-borrowed-100k-hezbollah-fugi

Shitshow of lazy copypaste of article below:

Luke Rosiak of the Daily Caller is out with a follow-up to a report on the Awan Pakistani IT family who had access to highly sensitive Congressional networks, both on-site and from Pakistan, where they are suspected of a variety of crimes -including brokering classified information to hostile foreign governments. Of note, they had access to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence - whose members have top secret clearance and are looking into Russian election interference.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Imran Awan

Note Rep. Louie Gohmert's reaction when he learns of the Awan's remote access from Rosiak:

Clip of the year? @replouiegohmert learns from @lukerosiak that Debbie Wasserman Schultz indicted staffer teleworking and providing House Dem IT "support" from Pakistan! Full @JudicialWatch discussion here….t.co/4HwY3Jgvd2 pic.twitter.com/VVjkiujJqo

— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) December 17, 2017

The Awans also operated a used car dealership known as "CIA" in court filings, which has all the markings of a money laundering operation:

On its Facebook page, CIA’s “staff” were fake personalities such as “James Falls O’Brien,” whose photo was taken from a hairstyle model catalog, and “Jade Julia,” whose image came from a web page called “Beautiful Girls Wallpaper.”

If a customer showed up looking to buy a car from Cars International A, often referred to as CIA, Abid Awan — who was managing partner of the dealership while also earning $160,000 handling IT for House Democrats — would frequently simply go across the street to longstanding dealership called AAA Motors and get one.

While Imran and Abid Awan ran their car dealership in Falls Church, Va. in the early part of the decade, Drug Enforcement Agency officials a few miles away in Chantilly were learning that the Iranian-linked terrorist group frequently deployed used car dealerships in the US to launder money and fund terrorism, according to an explosive new Politico expose. -Daily Caller

“Based on the modest way Awan was living, it is my opinion that he was sending most of his money to a group or criminal organization that could very well be connected with the Pakistani government,” said Wayne Black - a private investigator who worked in Janet Reno's Miami public corruption unit, adding "My instincts tell me Awan was probably operating a foreign intelligence gathering operation on US soil."

In February, the Daily Caller dropped two bombshells: that the Awans were under criminal investigation after being caught accessing congressional computers without permission, and they had borrowed, laundered, and never repaid $100,000 from a shady Iraqi expat physician – Dr. Ali al-Attar, a Hezbollah-linked fugitive who led a group of other expats which regularly advised the Bush administration on their plans to invade Iraq in 2002-2003 (source).

Philip Giraldi, a former CIA officer, wrote that Attar “was observed in Beirut, Lebanon conversing with a Hezbollah official” in 2012–shortly after the loan was made. –DC

Dr. Ali al-Attar

Al-Attar’s license to practice medicine was revoked by the Maryland State Board of Physicians and he had to pay a $50,000 fine for unprofessional conduct, healthcare fraud, and failure to cooperate with an investigation.

The money which the Awans borrowed was moved from Ali Al-Attar through accounts intended for Fairfax County real estate. Both Imran Awan and Khattak — who also put up $200,000 in cash as an investor in CIA — had realtors licenses.

Per the Daily Caller:

It’s not clear where the dealership’s money was going, because it was sued by at least five different people on all ends of a typical car business who said they were stiffed. CIA didn’t pay the security deposit, rent or taxes for its building, it didn’t pay wholesalers who provided cars, and it sold broken cars to people and then refused to honor the warranties, the lawsuits say.

Adding to the list of interesting connections, when the Awans stopped paying vendors of their 'CIA' dealership, a U.S. Congressman from Florida began paying a monthly salary to a man who had threatened to sue the Awans.

Rep Theo Deutch (D-FL), Awan Benefactor

The brothers had numerous additional sources of income, all of which seemed to disappear. While they were supposedly working for the House, the brothers were running a car dealership full-time that didn’t pay its vendors, and after one — Rao Abbas — threatened to sue them, he began receiving a paycheck from Rep. Theodore Deutch (D-FL), who like Wasserman Schultz represents Florida. -Daily Caller

The Awans were also accused of stealing "huge amounts" of computer equipment from the House. As the Daily Caller reports:

Shortly before the 2016 election, investigators found huge amounts of House equipment unaccounted for under the Awans’ stewardship, and when they looked into the family further, they found that they had logged in to members’ computers for whom they did not work. There were signs that the House Democratic Caucus’ server “is being used for nefarious purposes and elevated the risk that individuals could be reading and/or removing information,” according to a House investigation. They were also moving files online, “a classic method for insiders to exfiltrate data from an organization,” the report found, and “steps are being taken to conceal their activity.”

In July, Imran Awan was was arrested by the FBI at Dulles Airpirt attempting to leave the country, and was indicted by a grand jury on four counts along with his wife Hina Alvi, on allegations that the pair made false statements on loan applications before wiring nearly $300,000 to Pakistan. "“Defendants AWAN and ALVI did unlawfully, willfully, and knowingly conspire, combine, confederate, and agree with each other to commit offenses against the United States,” including bank fraud, false statements, and unlawful monetary transactions, the indictment said."

Awan's arrest came days after a Daily Caller report that the FBI has seized more equipment from the garage of a house owned by Imran Awan and his wife Alvi after a tenant called investigators.

FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s information technology (IT) administrator, according to an individual who was interviewed by Bureau investigators in the case and a high level congressional source.

The congressional source, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the probe, confirmed that the FBI has joined what Politico previously described as a Capitol Police criminal probe into “serious, potentially illegal, violations on the House IT network” by Imran and three of his relatives, who had access to the emails and files of the more than two dozen House Democrats who employed them on a part-time basis.

Fellow IT staffers interviewed by TheDCNF said the Awans were often absent from weekly meetings and email exchanges. One of the fellow staffers said some of the computers the Awans managed were being used to transfer data to an off-site server.

Shortly after the criminal probe was revealed in February, Imran abruptly moved out of his longtime home on Hawkshead Drive in Lorton, Va., and listed it for rent on a website that connects landlords with military families.

The new tenants were none other than a retired Marine and his active duty Navy wife. In the garage, they found “wireless routers, hard drives that look like they tried to destroy, laptops, [and] a lot of brand new expensive toner.”

After hearing about the House investigation into the Awans on the radio, the tenants called the Navy Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS), and shortly thereafter the FBI and Capitol Police became involved.

Speaking on the condition of anonymity over concerns for his wife's naval career, the former Marine told the Daily Caller:

“It was in the garage. They recycled cabinets and lined them along the walls. They left in a huge hurry,” the Marine said. “It looks like government-issued equipment. We turned that stuff over.”

The Awans also kept their Imprisoned their stepmother to bilk inheritance money

Jamal and Abid Awan (TheDCNF)

THREE DAYS before U.S. Capitol Police told House members about the Awans, their stempmother called Fairfax County, Virginia police report she was imprisoned in their house - kept from her husband's deathbed. Oh, and they were bugging her with listening devices.

A relative described the woman’s life as being completely controlled by the brothers for months while they schemed to take their father’s life insurance. -Daily Caller

After their father died, the Awans carted their stepmother to Pakistan to collect her inheritance - which they promptly extorted from her.

So - the Awans, who were in a trusted position - handling some our nation's most sensitive information, ran a shady car dealership, remotely accessed House networks from Pakistan, imprisoned their stepmother and stole her inheritance, took $100K from a Hezbollah-linked doctor, let Rep. Theo Deutch pay their bills, stole and smashed computer equipment, and helped Debbie Wasserman Schultz make a call using a voice changer to a law firm suing the DNC.

The only thing I can conclude from this is that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz had Hezbollah spies working for her.

Is Wasserman-Schultz a foreign agent? t.co/0NawkbCLd8

— Based Monitored???????????? (@BasedMonitored) December 19, 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/12/19/house-it-aides-ran-car-dealership-with-markings-of-a-nefarious-money-laundering-operation/
archive.is/2Y9Hu
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/943269801501253634
archive.is/odRkr
Fag
youtube.com/watch?v=bhc2f0bA7to&feature=youtu.be
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28941.html#28945
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dailycaller.com/2017/12/19/house-it-aides-ran-car-dealership-with-markings-of-a-nefarious-money-laundering-operation/
archive.is/2Y9Hu

It actually improves my opinion of everyone implicated in this if they were in fact Hezbollah.

Pakis are majority Sunni.

Right. I'm commenting on what the article you put forward is claiming/asserting/implying.

Holy Christ that formatting.

This is why you
NEVER
hire shitskins

DWS is a yid though? Why would she work with Hezbollah? I was under the impression the kikes hated Hezbollah.

And yet leftists have to hire shitskins because muh diversity. What a predicament :^)

my man

Paki rats.

Holy fuck. Why is this not everywhere

DWS on suicide watch literally. I would get my justice nut if she's found hanging from a fucking light pole, killed by niggers hired by her own people. The narratives that play themselves out with us as the medium are truly beautiful.

There's also a possibility, considering the source, that it is a way to tie people that "right wingers" have a general distaste for and associate them negatively with entities/people/organizations that the zionists want their meal-tickets to destroy for them [i.e. Hezbollah].

DWS is Mossad. Awans are ISI. They work together; CIA (the real CIA) probably involved too. This thread leads all the way to 9/11; mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker Atta was ISI as well.

Awans are Muslim brotherhood. Daily caller is just a Jewish neocon rag, so they need to beat the war drums against Lebanon and Iran.

I'm more likely to believe ISI as has suggested. But who knows. We'll find out soon enough I 'spose.

CNN is too busy reporting how DRUMPF DRINKS HIS WATER LIKE A BABY. Literally, he drank water with two hands and people are blowing up on Twitter.

As if CNN couldn't be any more fake if they tried.

Why is everyone suddenly talking about hezbollah?

so awan was a sunni paki working for the DNC as an IT guy while simultaneously laundering money through a fraudulent used car dealership for both the house democrats as well as fucking hezbollah?

he sounds like some sort of low-rent version of a MGS character.

Hezbollah is a guess right now.

read the article you fuckwit.

though to be honest, the hezbollah connection took me completely by surprise as well. i thought Holla Forums had determined that he had connections to the muslim brotherhood

right. the muslim brotherhood seems like a more likely as huma (also deep in with the DNC) was also a paki and an agent for them. it seems that a lot of lefty media programs like NPR get a lot of money from the MB, so i think that is more likely.

hezbollah seems like a less likely ally to these DNC deepstate creeps because of the obvious conflict with israeli interests.

disinfo, perhaps? i hope they arent trying to distract from the obvious US govt involvement in this, and then force us to attack lebanon for no reason on behalf of saudi arabia and israel. that seems like the kind of shit theyd try to pull

yeah
this is absolutely huge.

this is everything that Holla Forums has been saying for quite a while now, aside from the hezbollah thing, which is likely a distraction.

it seems they based the whole hezbollah angle off of them getting 100k from that one doc that is supposedly linked to hezbollah (gun runner perhaps? we should look into this, we know the DNC is involved with weapons dealers, vid related). my bet is the doc is either a weapons dealer who deals to a variety of different muslim extremist cells, or maybe a double agent/spook. i cant see why a bunch of pakis would be laundering money for one of the major shia militias. it just doesnt make any sense.

i think this CIA diversity hire really done fucked up this time guys.

i think its finally happening

What strikes me as more likely is that this was an opportunistic infection. Obviously Wasserman Schultz wouldn't want to support Hezbollah, but remember how much leverage the Awans had over her and the other dems. There's zero chance that the Awans didn't have all kinds of incriminating evidence on their hands given their level of access to the server, and their connections to the Pakistani intelligence service/government meant that they'd definitely be able to get it out.

Look at the tapes of Schultz confronting the cops about that laptop - she's fucking terrified at the idea of them learning what's on it.

so what do you think? awan is a CIA asset working for the ISI who has connections with other CIA assets that are embedded within hezbollah?

also
i cant fucking wait. my dick is diamonds right now

Do you have a source for this?

No webbum.

not that guy but here it is
sorry dont have the webm
embeds not working for some reason either
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Wew lad. This kebab is gunna git skewered.

2:45 is the bit where she is talking about awans laptop.

christ, what a rat that woman is. i cant wait to see how many fucking pots shes dipped her dick in. the DNC is fucking FUCKED now. treason charges are going to be handed out like welfare checks

I'm entirely open to the possibility that I'm wrong here, because there are so many different interconnecting webs of influence and control, but I think that the Awans were Pakistani agents who took advantage of the DNC's diversity policies. Once they made it inside, they gained enough blackmail knowledge and influence that they could effectively protect themselves. The circumstances behind that laptop showing up in a gift-wrapped little bow are clearly related to some kind of blackmail.

They're conclusively tied to the Pakistani government, but beyond that I can't find anything really convincing that ties them to Israel or Hezbollah.

Thanks guys.

totally trippin me out, man.

Need something more.

I'll sit this one out.

checked
and no problem user.
this seems to be getting slid fucking HARD right now so…

BUMP

You want dead whabi's instead of shutting down the kike money donors of the GOP that force down our throats these agendas that have nothing to do with America first or American foreign interests.

INSANE! Fucking diversity hiring is cancer.

wrong, shill-kun
ill take both please

besides, calm your tits, i was just trying to bump the thread with something interesting looking so that people come here and start discussing things

It blows my fucking mind that people are surprised in white countries that shitskins, niggers, and kikes constantly betray us to their kin. How many fucking times will it take to get the basic point of: myself, my family, my race, my country. Even fucking niggers get it. So sick of this predictable shit and the faux surprise from these faggots. Fuckers.

How about you stop being a dumb faggot and take a stand against the status quo foreign policy for he past 50 years. That foreign policy is controlled by a bunch of billionaire and millionaire obnoxious kikes in the "lobby". You should instinctually be against any kike lobby agendas if you are "awake" to the JQ.

You can sure as hell bet that if the kikes are pushing an "enemy" towards American whites, it's the kike's enemy that they want you to take of. Takin' care of biznisss and sheeit.

This should be the story everyone is talking about. I can't wait for the fucking hammer to drop on these fucks.

I'm wondering if DWS killed Seth Rich now or something.

first of all
why in the fuck do you think im here in the first place? im not going to argue with you and let you derail the thread.

everyone on this goddamned board knows that if this awan thread gets pulled and he sings, that the whole DNC (and probably a good portion of the GOP) is going down in a fiery shitshow. this is some deep (and incredibly sloppy) corruption here, and as soon as it is put under the light and into focus, its all coming down. quicker than you can say….

SHUT IT DOWN

Does this have anything to do with the Hezbollah story that just broke?

Various Alphabets investigated Hezbollah and found they were running drugs in the US, smuggling arms, and USING USED CAR DEALERSHIPS IN THE US TO LAUNDER MONEY. Obama shut it down in order to ensure that the Iran Deal would happen. The Op was called Operation Cassandra

Very interesting that these guys were also running a car dealership, laundering money, and had ties to Hezbollah.

maybe. keep in mind that used car dealerships are, because of their very nature, extremely useful for laundering large amounts of cash. so it wouldnt be surprising if hezbollah, as well as many other Religion of Cuck™ic (or otherwise) extremist cells used similar operations to clean their cash.

but the hezbollah connection seems tenuous at best, really. honestly seems more likely that hes working for the ISI, the saudis, and the CIA.

we should look into the background of this Dr Ali al-Attar. he seems to be where they are making this claim of hezbollah involvement. my money is that hes a gunrunner, or high level drug pusher. or possibly even a CIA asset embedded in hezbollah

I swear to god if you Trump chessfaggots go full-kike- zio mode and unironically start cheering on Zog/world Jewry in their fight against Israel's enemies, I will
Channel fucking Kek, Lucifer, Cronos pand Zues to shut you the fuck down…painfully.

read the fucking thread.

everyone ITT is shocked and extremely skeptical of hezbollahs involvement. it seems like (((someone))) wants to turn this into a story about spies for iran instead of our own government intentionally hiring foreign agents to do their dirty work. noone here is fooled by that crap. they might trick a couple cuckchanners, or neocon normies, but not anyone here. Holla Forums has been saying for months that awan is MB, ISI, or CIA. youd know that if you were here.

again, we need to look into this alleged hezbollah connection of Dr Ali al-Attar. it seems fishy

Relax

I didn't place any value judgment on whether it was good or bad that they *might* be involved with Hezbollah. It's possible to hate everyone involved, which seems to be the case with most ME conflicts.

I don't love Hezbollah because they fight Israel. I don't love Israel because they kill dirty Muslims. I hate them both.

I don't hate Hezbollah. Why would you "hate" hezbollah? Unless you're an ignorant Christian Zionist normie pleb or a poisonous kike. There's literally no reason to "hate" hezbollah if you have a coherent grasp on the situation in the Middle East. You can still be a White Nationalist and root on a non-white ethnic nationalist group fighting the JEW WORLD ORDER.

The car agency name will tell you who they really work for.

twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/943269801501253634

Sounded like an opportunistic ploy by the (((paki isi))) with their mudslime brotherhood and cianigger colleagues to falsely blame a group with Iranian ties, to stir up shit for the msm narrative, and hopefully (((for them))) to kick off ww3 somehow.

Adding on: some dumb monkey spoiled mudslide on welfare that was born in the U.K. that killed a bunch of Brits for allah is very different than middleasterm men joining forces with thier ethnic/racial brothers to fight the international jew from bullying Arab-Muslim nations into submission. It's the same shit that we want to do. Only difference is that the kikes actually show thier fangs to the mudslime Arabs.

Fuck off koranimal. ALL semites must burn

This has been knowledge for a few months now. Questions are, why has nothing been done and what is happening now to ensure something will?

Get the fuxk out of here, Chaim.

What has been knowledge?

more like pakistani intelligence

This

Car dealership, Andre Taggart turning in the equipment to the FBI, the extortion of the step mother.

The "le either or false choice" shilling is so fucking tiresome. Kikes and sand niggers both fucking suck you filthy koranimal

Hitlers greatest flaw was his merciful and peaceful demeanor.

DWS is M0s54d. The Aw4ns are M0s54d.

There is no other reasonable explanation as to why they were allowed to operate. If they were h3zboll4h, their scope would have been limited. They were allowed to infiltrate half of Congress because they had the (((financiers))) of half of Congress backing them.

I think there must be a connection. Just yesterday I heard a story that in '08-'09 it was discovered Hezbollah were buying totaled cars at auctions in the US to ship money and drugs to West Africa. Hezbollah involvement was confirmed by the fact that the recipients of the cars were in a Hezbollah stronghold and had Hezbollah flags everywhere. When informed about it, the Obama DOJ including Mueller shut it down. It's really not that crazy, when you factor in Obama's own disdain for Israel, to suggest that the Awans could be linked to Hezbollah. Two things can be true at once. Israel are subverters and so are Iran. I say if either are found meddling in our affairs, or running crime organizations on or soil, there need to be consequences.

fake quote. "The Political Testament of Adolf Hitler" is fake.

AFAIK the way it works now is this: you get a foreign asset to do SIGINT ops to illegally obtain data that they can choose to then share with you over insecure channels.

It's similar to the thing we have going on with the UK's GCHQ where the way we get around data privacy laws is to have GCHQ do the spying on american citizens and just have them share the 'intel' with us after wrongful collection.

This isn't a bad actor, they knew full well what he was doing. I have never heard of a Top Secret IT teleworker. Top Secret facilities are normally very secure facilities.

Full Awan/DNC scandal timeline
archive.is/odRkr

soundtrack dubbed for confirmation

I don't care enough to speculate who you are shilling for, but you need to go away

When "fake news" turns in to a real Noose.

meant for

Hezbollah has nothing to do with the Awans or Obama. This is a new israeli zionist narrative trying to attach the pizzagate fucks to their regional enemy. The kikes know that the DNC is going to crash and burn so they're trying to use that to provoke the war with Iran they've always wanted. All the kvetching about Hezbollah and Iran is a telltale sign. Just remember Anons, no war with Iran, no war with Hezbollah, let the jews burn.

Can you tell me about that explosion video, what, when, where? That is insane.

It’s a fucking old video, idiot.

Thanks user.

tldr? anyone going to jail?

You’re very naive.

There are a lot of them here now. Like the sad fools who think reporting treason and other subversive kike activities to the FBI will garner any result other than being placed on bad goy surveillance.

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.red/jewish-liars-accuse-hezbollah-of-smuggling-drugs-into-america/

It's part of this new neocon Jew lie that has been making the rounds in.cuckservative media. Reminding us that Cucker Carlson and kikebart are not our friends.

How do we know you don’t belong here…

no u

Great argument, kike. I’m sure Hillary will be executed any day now.

A man can dream

we are a bit more aware here, but 4fag Holla Forums is filled with shills talking about the "ebil brown mudslime people" who are Iran and Hezbollah, usualy making sure to identify them and not mention anything about Israel. Everything is "based", now lets go fight against iran because "brown reasons", while Israel kills another bunch of american civilians in false flags.

It was an explosion at a warehouse or a factory in China. Supposedly, it took out a supercomputer with it.

Why the fuck are you niggers not paying more attention to this.

Because it is fake news. Muh Hezbollah is Jewish propaganda.

They try to do this shit all the time. They conflate Muslim groups regardless of Sunni/Shi’a divide because people are mostly sheep who can’t distinguish between the two but know X group is a “bad guy”

The awans being pieces of shit is real though.

Great job with copy pasta OP.
Is anyone worried about Trump?

Seriously I'd do DIRTY DIRTY things to Assange. Anyway, thoughts on DACA….

Truth. Ffs though nigger, stop this shit. Assad is coming for you.

Is that guy on guard duty? Or is it some one in an area they aren't supposed to be?
How you gonna get shot at then just look at where you were shot at from while performing the worlds slowest duck

youtube.com/watch?v=bhc2f0bA7to&feature=youtu.be

Well, obviously that part is thoroughbred limited hangout horseshit, but these other details are pretty interesting.

Here's the moderator that runs Holla Forums. Mighty White.
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28941.html#28945
xx

i love dead niggers/shitskins

wew
turkroach mod lel

"There will be consequences"

Yeah but not on whom she expects them to befall. She should have been more specific in her prophecy, the curse she bestowed now falls on her own head.

Remember kids, take care in what you meme, after it has been summoned there is little you can do to alter its path.

Cuckchan or doublecuckchan

oh no not my ip

I often forget who is who between shia Religion of Cuck™ and sunni Religion of Cuck™. Can someone refresh my memory? I have lurked for two years.

Jesus! Why isn't DWS in jail yet? This is fucking huge and could bring down a lot of people. Not to mention the entire democrat party. Perhaps this is what all those sealed indictments are for?

I am monitoring this thread.

sauce?

idc anything to take down Israhell's grip on America is fine by me.

yep lately it seems pretty amazing that the only high level corruption that comes to light is something that helps Israel and of course it's pushed heavily by "Alex Jones"

every fucking time.

See point number 10.

the jew is the jewiest.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
x

This.

STOP POL CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
STOP POL CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
QWERT

Its not censorship, its quality control. Your posting is exact proof that you deserved to be banned, youre not even 18. You want to make 1 line threads about Holla Forums btfo! and talk about sucking nigger cock and how great judaism is, go do it on cuckchan.

Hollywood degeneracy

Read the shirt.
Now realize it's from the 90's
Now realize they knew he was a rapist
Now realize they sexualize young women to get young boys to support leftwing rapists
Because "progressive" kikery

pic related

This.
Except that. You don't know that and it's not important but you write like a girl so oyu probably won't understand why.

Does she have a boot?

McCain/Clinton clamp..?

Progressive tax on wealth is already heavily in effect, that's another Red.

fucking kikes…