Afrimerica Threatens Allies Opposing Jerusalem Decision

I expect our Allies will do the right and invade us for helping Israel continue their genocide of palestinians. Just kidding. Seriously though, it's time the U.S. relinguished its nuclear arsenal to a more civilized nation. The U.N. should vote to denuclearize America.

archive.is/DgwSQ
rt.com/usa/413696-jerusalem-unga-haley-taking-names/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oUegJ
rt.com/usa/413783-trump-threatens-un-members/
archive.is/vMIQZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tillerson is the only sane guy in the administration. Let that sink in.

You just can't help yourself can you, heeb?

Reminder to immediately filter anime posters who pounce on threads critical of israel. You don't need to read two dozen posts calling everyone else the jew.

They just keep proving us right, over and over and over and over again.

The UN is every bit as cancerous and kike infested as the US.

>Being this assmad that (((OP's))) lazy d&c was instantly called out

I don't think Holla Forums is your speed, goon-kun

And yet the U.S. crossed a line even they have to speak out against. Or were about to before the U.S. threatened them with more immigration from Africa and economic bubbles.

This is double-think at its finest. You've been duped.

No. It's a jewish shill.

A jewish shill is callling for denuclearization of the U.S.after making the very undemocratic "we're putting you an Hillary's People to Accident list if you go against us" statement?

You might have your IDs mixed up.

You might have swallowed too much semen from Mossad agents.

I think you definitely do have your IDs mixed up. In the future, you can color code the IDs and even switch the thread to a "tree view" under the options menu. It might help you navigate comment chains better. In any event, I'm going to go ahead and filter you.

It won't be that way once we balkanize

So, what excuse are you going to make for Trump this time?

Keep your yiddish spam to yourself.

Kikes still trying to D&C this hard.

Yeah, it's Israel's dream come true to not rely on the military for its existence.

If America's billionaire criminal jews want it to become a country of simple low iq niggers who shit in the bush between shifts at McDonald's, then that their decision. But no way can a country like this remain in charge of hundreds of nuclear weapons. Chicago is turning into Somalia. Baltimore to Nigeria. Detroit into Ethiopa. Trump is going to waste his remaining three years thinking about the ultimate program for converting vultures into unicorns because that's what boomer elites do.

America was trusted with this power because of its Christian and democratic values. It is now a majority hedonistic society with a corrupt jewish cabal in charge. The nukes should be dismantled to keep the planet safe.

Not exactly. They created the UN, and still exert a lot of control over it, but at some level, it's a golem that they lost control of. Why do you think neo-cohens and kosher conservatives are always kvetching about it?

Is that the next president of France?

Fucking unbelievable.

And who would "those" be? Arabs? Europeans? Asians?

Looking at all the previous US UN envoys it's quite something that she managed to be the most retarded one. Even Power was a fucking insane cunt at times, but Haley is on another level. She's a diplomatic prostitute.

Also that OP pic and the facial expression of both has high meme potential.

Trump needs to know who to write Thank You notes to. It's the classy thing to do.

Update: Trump himself is now threatening Europe by taking away gibs.

Based God-Emperor overruling democracy. What an embarrassment.

archive.is/oUegJ
rt.com/usa/413783-trump-threatens-un-members/

jesus fuck, could you be more transparent you fucking hook nose

I hope he takes all the aid away, and gives it to the GOA. And I hope israel gets nuked, you fucking kike.

He's taking aid away for disagreeing on an issue they should disagree on, kike, and he'll just give it all to Chicago and the other numerous black holes America created.

this is your mind on kike

Agreed. Let's launch those fuckers and spread the joy.

He's giving their enemies a reason to attack them. It's already begun in case you haven't noticed. Why attack them ourselves when someone else will do it for us?

"the U.N. is our alley and against Israel"

No, OP. Your hatred of America has blinded you.

Is this the same aid that tends to be contingent on feeding their children with homosexual propaganda and putting their natural resources up as collateral? Or the kind of "aid" where the US engages in a hostile nigger occupation of Italy and Germany and overthrows governments who want to sell oil in Euros? Or the kind of aid the US "provides" Korea by creating a permanent nigger underclass and eternal instability in exchange for hollowing out its own domestic industry and allowing the Koreans the honor of being expendable meat-shields for ZOG?

And they won't. Because they know America is done. The huge investment in niggers was the most colossal failure in the history of humankind. It's only a matter of time before the McDonalds clown economy crashes and stays crashed. More likely, Israel will attack itself and Trump will waste trillions "saving" the "only democracy in the Middle East".

The UN and what army?

You know, I'm just glad the the US is finally telling someone, anyone to sit down and STFU. We prop up all these countries with our dollars, where is the value we get for it? All we get for it is a bunch of IRL shitposting at the UN.

Burn it down, stop sending the money!

inb4
Not a kike, but I did grow up in Jew York.

I’d like to think so, but just watch us send our troops over there to bail the kikes out. Or at least we’ll probably provide air power or some bullshit. Greater Israel for Christmas goyim!

I wonder where the U.N. got the idea to replace its white population with niggers from? I'll give you one guess.

Not quite. We use military violence to prop up compliant regimes who in turn prop up OUR dollar.

Israel.

That's the fucking point.

Did you mean "EU"?

Only saudi arabia. None of the others.

Wrong.

If that were the case, there wouldn't have been military action against Iraq and Libya. I'm not interested in rehashing well-worn territory with an admitted jew yorker clucking like an old hen in defense of this parasite country.

They’ll probably blame something on Iran. Cue the useless slaughter. It might be time to start questioning the ‘chess.’ The crass threats against literally the whole world today is a little too much to explain away.

It wasn't America. You just found this place from 4ch right?

It's worth noting that a lot of African countries have a Muslim majority. If they refuse to support Israel, then their gibs will be cut.

The report was from un.org but I guess mostly the EU part wrote the nonsense after Soros explained how beneficial the prisons, ghettos, and riots niggers created were in creating the greatest economy.

America is the only one that could have done it because it has tens of millions of niggers in every city and its economy didn't collapse. Europe didn't consider the fact that its economy was strong thanks to white workaholics despite the niggers.

enjoy your ban kike

This all happens because Washington DC is already the new Jerusalem, that's why America and Israel have such close ties, even though there's nothing that shows that Americans should be so stalwartly defensive of Israel and it's warmongering.

Did you know that Jew York is the only place in the world with a higher Yid population than Israel?

It doesn't really matter why it keeps happening at this point, even if you are correct [and you are]. What matters is that it just keeps happening and no one on the domestic front is going to do anything about it.

They're in like 20 places and they're less than 15% of the population. Sure, they cause all kinds of mayhem and make property values bottom out quick, but they're not everywhere. They're in the southeast, primarily. Not too far from where they were released from slavery, which shows a LOT about how motivated they are.

Technology and marxism have taken peoples thirst for true freedom away. They want their iphones and facebooks and lattes, and won't risk an iota of it for """freedom""", which they're convinced they have right this second.

Also, we haven't collapsed because the dollar is the petro currency. As soon as oil isn't traded in dollars anymore, we're fucked hard.

Yeah, that and the country is like literally 80% spicnigger in the non-geriatric population.

Kill yourself, kike.

I'm not sure which lucky red state you're posting from but once the blue states start going bankrupt and the niggers start flooding all the red states, you'll see how fucked things really are.

It sure as fuck wasn't the will of the American people.

you are right, you aren't a kike, you are a nigger

Haley to UN…do what we want or we will Fukushima you.

Jim Stone on Fukushima and the Dimona Dozens role in Environmental Terrorism in Japan.

archive.is/vMIQZ

Yeah, yeah, that's what I was implying, nigger. You must be one of those ashkenazi chosen niggers.

ya, I get why you kvetched about the tax bill now. Niggers get the rope too, including you.

I didn't kvetch about the tax bill, jewish jamal.

Don't derail the thread.

I like how all these shills are assuming a Bush-Clinton-Obama-CIA-Mossad foreign policy. The Bush and Clinton dynasties are dead. Obama is thrown out to the curb. The CIA is being defanged, their intelligence given to the Russians. Netanyahu is under criminal investigation and can't pull a fast one on the world. The Saudis are having their door beaten down by the Iran, Syria has won the war, ISIS is dead. The world will only go to hell if you let the jews take you there, and if they ask, all you have to do is say No. No more and no less. The jew can't fight the goy that stands up to him forthrightly, and that is why he has always performed his enternal tricks.

Everything else aside this is indisputable.

I-ITS NOT CHESS

The only reason it even happened was the Soviets started doing it to stat rebellions to seize former European colonies for resources, it was disgusting, and then the CIA responded in like manner.

I didn't know that, but I could believe it. Took me years to remove the yid from my language.

That's not defense of Israel, I'm just glad that Trump and Haley actually have a set of balls.

how the fuck does it benefit or affect "American people" where some fucking embassy is?
I'm pretty sure the average person has slightly bigger problems

You're delusional.

>Use Jews against their own (((UN))).
or
>Use Jews against their own (((third world gibs))).
No matter what the opposition chooses, Jewry will have less of a grip on the world. This is how you win, folks.

Good, I get why anons here are upset about supporting fucking Israel of all places, but this is a win-win. Israel gets to peacock about an insignificant, largely symbolic win and we get to set the stage to pull out of the fucking kiked-up UN, using Israel as our pawn to do so. Israel gains very little, we gain a lot. That doesn't mean there won't be fuckups over
In the future, but this one I wouldn't count among them.

Getting real sick of the Democrats are the real anti Semites posting.

It will give burgers purpose when it gets blown up by sandniggers from Mossad pretending to be sandniggers from Iran.

I wonder if they ever housebroke her.

The US has 2.7 times the total industrial output of China. Hell germany has .85 times the industrial output of china. The problem isn't the economy but rather the massive allocation of resources to shitskins, not even abroad but also locally combined with the massive allocation of reasources to non-productive activity and beaurocracy.

Hitler's "economic mircale" is a bullshit narrative that people too enamored with Natsoc buy into. Hitler wasn't stupid and all he need to do to fix Germany was to halt all malinvestment which was rampant under Weimar. Basiclaly outlawing kikery was enough to immediately fix germany, everything else was just a tweak that can be argued for or against on its own merits.

The US would have been running a 0.8 to 1.5 trillion dollar budget surplus every year for the last 20 years if it was 100% white. Even if you remove all economic contributions of all non-whites from the US it would only become stronger. GDP means nothing, rather what matters is non-subsistence GDP, the surplus productivity that can then be allocated toward projects of national or personal prestige. This could be anything from building a 400 capital ship fleet to making a nuclear pulse propulsion space warship to just having every white man in the US receive money with which to buy property for themselves so they can be land-owners.

And remember that 95% of embezzlement and inside trading is done by kikes.

The solution is just to kill all the heebs and shitskins, even if you did nothing else the USA would be an Empire with so much might that no one could hope to oppose it if it say started a genocidal campaign to exterminated all the muds in the world.