Get Out is my personal favorite film of this year because it displays a happy interracial relationship...

Get Out is my personal favorite film of this year because it displays a happy interracial relationship. For some bizarre reason it infuriates you that white women give birth to beautiful black babies.

Nice tricknology you got there

FUCK YOU PICKANINNY

If you put one scoop ice cream and one scoop shit in your sundae it's a shit sundae, not half-shit sundae.

Big, black and uncut cocks are beautiful

my sister has a black son and it's actually quite appalling how much of her white beauty was lost in him by race mixing. you always hear about how the black side of the baby dominates and it's totally true. and that's not the only problem I notice with him either.

he still prefers to play with toys aimed at babies much younger than his age, and gets bored with anything that requires even a little thinking. most of the time he just prefers to take apart and destroy whatever he's able to, and then go watch tv all day. keep him in one area for too long and the whole place will smell like shit too.

and in the middle of all this her black boyfriend is still seeing other women, and I doubt he'll ever get a job, but my sister can't stop coming back to him for some reason. and my family is still acting like this is the best thing to ever happen to us. slowly but surely I'm having to alienate myself from them.

race mixing destroys families, Holla Forums. don't do it. and mark my words, one day I'm going to have beautiful white babies and make these people burn with envy and regret that they ever chose to burn the coal.

FUCK RACE MIXERS

Racemixing is the future

Damn.

Halfbreed here. All I can say is that white people shouldn't mix themselves out (I know I'm mostly preaching to the choir here) or have this stupid attitude of "Who cares, maaaaaan, I'm going to be dead one day anyway LOL." Fortunately (well, sometimes I wish I was the other way) I'm not one of the WE WUZ types - if my opening sentence wasn't obvious enough, yes, I'm sort of self-hating. Looking at family photos is really depressingā€¦ I'm sort of the black sheep, pun intended. Believe it or not seeing all of the anti-white rhetoric everywhere really saddens me. I grew up in a place that's about 98% white, went to schools and played where I was pretty much the only none blue-eyed kid, etc. and was really never treated any differently (admittedly, I had maybe a handful of racist things said to me, but nothing too bad and never any threats of violence). When I see all of these white people feeling and promoting white guilt I feel disgust for them and even more at those who try to make others feel it by telling them that they must have done something or have privilege by dint of being white. It's truly abhorrent and a sickness. I guess the most that I can offer from my little blog here is that if you're white and reading this, angry about your situation with women and the race situation: work on yourself and accept that things are bad but can't get better without lots of work. Educate yourselves, work out and eat right if you're not already, and remember that anything that's worth something comes through lots of toil.

i feel sorry for your situation.
your malaise seem to be shared even by your WE WUZ fellow halfbreeds.

have a good life.

For the record I don't blame the baby or hold anything against him, just the race mixers themselves. If that kid has a crappy life (and so far it's turning out to be that way) it's entirely their fault.

It should be put down though.

Hitler lost so not much I can do now fam

Make an offering to the gods and ask them to send it to an early grave.

way ahead of you

Excellent

kek

"happy relationship"

Have you seen the movie, nigger?

know how I know ur a virgin sweetie? šŸ˜

personal experience?

So are you a faggot larping as a woman, or a faggot larping as a faggot?

Sorry but we only like KINO here.