How big is your funko pop collection Holla Forums...

How big is your funko pop collection Holla Forums? Do you have any funkos from cool movies and shows like Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Stranger Things, Stars Wars and the Marvel cinematic universe?

hooktube.com/watch?v=BZthny9bimU

I just love le nerd culture!

I still want to know how this shit usurped just collecting action figures.

I find funkos boring because they have no aesthetic value or individuality. They are just simple collectibles. This guy hasn't even unboxed them, but then again it makes little difference.

I have

Who the hell buys these things? I see them rotting in shops and no one ever gets any.

Losers like us. Well, I bought one and got two for free. Probably not a good investment to buy them by the hundreds. Still hodling my beanie babies for the next spike.

‘Geek’ girls, soyboys, and Normalfags looking for a gift for a nerd relative.

The company who makes them have deals with retailers where they order a bunch of them then buy them back as a money laundering scheme. Very few people actually buy them.

Hey soyboys, I have a serious question for you. What's the difference betweena funk pop and an amiibo? Are they sort of like the same thing, or what?

You can actually use an amiibo for something and they look ok for shitty plastic toys.

This. I hate these things.

Amiibo are massively better in quality and not visibly mass produced like funkos.

I'll just leave this here.

Do these things sell well? Two stores I go to have replaced entire walls with thousands of these. You'd think that that part of the store used pop figures to construct it.

If I honor this contract my gf will give me cummies!

Jesus Fucking Christ
>$30 a week for these things
DUDE

Except Funko has made Maisies , the animu-thingy didn't

I try to avoid plastic as much as possible. Specially that ugly crap.

So it's functionally the same thing but one is aimed at regular soyboys and the other is aimed at weeb soyboys.

Amiibo have nothing to do with weebs, and they aren't functionally the same:

sage for munter spam

Yes, that is exactly what is being said with no deliberate omissions whatsoever.

THAT CHEAP FUCK I’LL GET HIM FOR THIS

no, losers like you.

Nobody would want to dirty their hands on this shit.

The souless black eyes makes them look like shit aesthetically.

I bet both members of that marriage deserve each other

zing, I guess