If the EU becomes a Federation, Eastern Europe will leave it

Most of Eastern Europe already wants to leave the EU, that would be the perfect excuse for them to leave. Most of them would leave, maybe except for Romania, but that is going to change soon.

Traiasca Maresalul!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/yK2KL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grunwald
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_People's_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_enlargement_of_the_European_Union
theguardian.com/world/2008/aug/15/russia.poland.nuclear.missiles.threat
ibtimes.com/europe-prepares-war-russia-warns-poland-its-closely-watching-warsaws-military-2466675
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614027/Vladimir-Putin-warns-Poland-Romania-caught-crosshairs-Russian-rockets-hosting-defence-shield-considers-threat-national-security.html
rferl.org/a/russia-warns-poland-chernyakovsky-monument/27255953.html
reuters.com/article/us-poland-germany-reparations/german-war-reparations-matter-of-honor-for-poland-idUSKBN1DB0SF
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-should-pay-poland-1-trillion-reparations-world-war-ii-government-a7929561.html
thelocal.de/20171116/poland-to-take-more-active-role-in-caring-for-homeless-on-berlins-streets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Check to see the votes on joining. Often the decision to join was because of a (((paper-thin margin))). Then you have the situation with the UK where leaving is being delayed and delayed and there's a "second referendum" because they want to say the 1st and actual one didn't count but not actually say it.

With jews in government the will of the people is ignored.

How many times are their governments going to make them vote to leave the EU?

Kek wills it

Consider suicide

As long as the kikes in the government live.

Say somethin, nigguh?

That map doesn't make any sense.

Kek, in your second pic looks like from the Box Chaotic Attractor. This semester I had to do a project and choose the Great Salt Lake 4.03 dimensional attractor but thought about the 4-form Box since if you animate it that's what you get but I'd have to present it in class through the projector.

Not going to happen and if it did, it would be a great thing for White families of Western countries. The cutting off of parasitic losses sucked out of the White Western man's pocket by Eastern Europeans is a pure gain.

archive.fo/yK2KL

Eternal anglo not even once

Take your eastern euro cult back to the Stormer. Poland committed mass murder before and after WW2, and has sat on stolen land while sponging off the rest of Europe instead of developing all the land that was handed to them as a consolation prize for getting fucked by the Russians again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grunwald

only a jewboy would use a term like stolen land

ive never met any poles on welfare all are laborers construction workers etc. western europeans have been sponging if anything slavs have been working hard who are you kidding jew

I N T E R M A R I U M
N
T
E
R
M
A
R
I
U
M

That's about as good of a claim as the jews's to Israel.

Every single pole i've met have been nice, intelligent people, but i can't just deny the numbers. Perhaps it's because Poland's worst are the ones who move to other european countries and fuck shit up, considering that the ones i've met have immigrated across the Atlantic.

Well, the worst ones are probably the ones who moved out post-Communism.
Since there was a perfectly justifiable reason to flee Poland under Soviet Occupation(and German). But now all this shit is over, we have an independent country again.

Anyway, OP is stating the obvious. Central Europe will leave the EU, in Poland's case, because freedom and independence is part of our culture and national identity.
Also the map is retarded, for some reason it shows where the white army is still active, but at the same time it doesn't show the ongoing war between Poland and the Communist Russians.

what makes your claim legitimate? germans took over the town a few times but it was built by and inhabited by mostly poles all throughout history. I wish the wars went differently but germans have fucked up time and time again and keep making these useless claims only to pit slav against german and please your jewish handlers

I personally don't have any statistics about the historical ethnic composition of Danzig/Gdansk, if you were to show me that, historically It's important to remember that there was a significant immigration of poles into Germany in the 19th century the poles were a majority, then i'd reconsider my position on this.
Until then, the act of Poland taking over the Danzig strait has been an incredibly stupid act that will probably generate tensions for centuries after the act has been done, coming from an already stable situation on the region. This was probably intentional btw.

no it was very smart for poland because they needed their seaport, its only tragic if germans do something stupid in retaliation for perceived wrongs. germans were always crusaders in the region slaughtering the inhabitants of the city who wished to be part of poland. they were allied with poland invited into the city and proceeded to kill its non german citizenry. the teutonic order was crushed eventually for this. happened again during the polish partitions the inhabitants wanted to be polish but the country was already doomed. if anyone has ever used underhanded tactics and stolen land its the germans who had a german king on the polish throne in the 18th century, fucking the russian empress and having our country split apart while he built himself zwinger palace in dresden. real patron of the arts that one. germans meddle in polish affairs exploit our land and people and then get butthurt when we manage to reclaim it. keep whining but take a look at a map and remember germany isnt getting anyhing they stole "back"

my mistake the german king august the strong buiilt zwinger palace and strengthened the russian position against us but our own polish poniatowski was fucking catherine still he was in league with the german kings of poland who brought us to ruin

The Polish are fine as people but nonetheless they are undermining Britain by taking her jobs and sending the money earned back home. This is a problem with open boarders between nations with disparate economies. I don’t hate the Poles that take advantage of it, not like I hate the Saracens but at the same time I don’t really respect individuals who act in such a mercenary fashion to the disadvantage of others.

I won't defend this because I am in agreement, there is a contempt maybe even a hostility for other nations exhibited by these people. However the real ones responsible are once again the jews that prevent countries from working for themselves.

Isn't that basically the USSR?

get fucked by mahmoud anglo cuck

would the same go for german, romantic and anglo claims?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War

fucked by russians again? no we beat the bolsheviks with their jewish leadership jewboy

go back to /r/the_donald faggot

They won't leave anytime soon, they depend too much on EU funds to do anything hasty.

Poles will come back to Poland sooner or later. Other Eastern Euros will do the same. They migrated to UK / France / Germany to make money. Most of them will save up, buy a house in their home countries and move back eventually. Eastern Europe doesn't have an endless supply of people ready to migrate like Africa or the Middle East has. Eastern European population is shrinking fast. Feminism got a tight grip on their societies and so their birth rate plummeted. However, their prescience continues being a nuisance. No matter what they still undercut the British laborer, and can be easily manipulated by the politicians to do their bidding.

stop falseflagging redditfag

Not even russians want to be near russians.

No, I'm literally screeching genocide. The Versailles borders were broadly equitable to both sides, even after the Danzig abomination and the extra land handed to Poland without a plebiscite, most likely due a concern that a coalition of minorities and Germans would vote to stay with Germany like they did in Silesia.

Pre-WWII the stupid niggers who succeeded Pilsudski got used by Anglos, Russians and the Jews to provoke a war over a strip of land tha Poland would retain the economic benefits of in any negotiated settlement, and then after several years of getting destroyed by Germany and Russia, but mostly Russia, Poland got looted on an industrial scale to help rebuild the USSR and was compensated with its modern borders - and more importantly, the diplomatic cover to engage in the genocide and ethnic cleansing of the people who developed those regions to begin with, notwithstanding those who had already fled as war refugees.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_People's_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_enlargement_of_the_European_Union

go join Amnesty international then

nations follow their interests, not some faggy sense of "right" and "wrong". germany did the same with its policies.
are you retarded enough to beleive in some good-evil bullshit in this world and stupid enough to be applying double standards?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_enlargement_of_the_European_Union
the EU has nothing to do with bolsheviks. its a german ploy to take over europe again that turned into a jedeo-anglo ploy to auction it

When did degenerate moral relativism become acceptable here?

Whatever the Germans did, they managed to avoid murder. As did the rest of Western Europe. It's almost as though the Eastern Europeans are the one with the proclivity for savagery and worse, a general incompetence to justify their barbarity with genuine ability.

Ah yes, the "Germans".

You mentioned poland being fucked by russia AGAIN yet you say that we were occupied AFTER ww2. I said that we had beat the russians in the past yet you deny this by saying that poland would be occupied by communism later on, after getting destroyed by the soviets and the nazis? I guess preventing german and russian communists from getting together in the early 20th century doesnt deserve any credit from your people? Hitler sure seemed fond of the deed. You know what you are doing arguing like this you kike. Polands government after Pilsudski was a bunch of shabbos goys/ useful idiots they can burn in hell but germany never got illegally partitioned like Poland did in the past. You dont know much about Polands history do you? only a bit a bout your jewish ancestors probably. Stop trying to make slavs fight germans focus on the jew they know of this long enmity between germans and poles and they will try and use it to their advantage again. Dont be a shabbos goy deutschman.

Yeah germans get a complete pass "whatever they did" always justified. You are under the impression that germans are a morally pure people. Weimar republic was german degeneracy i dont care if jews corrupted you your people are corruptable same as everyone else. You know who else called slavs racial trash? Karl Marx. Germany today is a bunch of degenerates yet again, seems to be pathological, and you are probably one of them.

Western europe = good guys ( love + philosemitism + pro migrant)
Easterm europe = ( hate + fascist+ anti semites)

Did i get that right u circumcized freak

You live in a bubble and have no idea what you are talking about.

mass germanisation and deportations dont count now?

yes the germanic mutes. all races and breeds have distinct attributes, and among the german ones are conformity with national identity, enginuity, and the insecurity in the need to expand, especialy against the natural rival slavs.

now youre probably not even german, youre some anglo cuck that thinks he can jump races if he beleives something hard enough.

read a fucking book or something on ethnicities and humanism, and not something from this cucked century

You attend a synagogue and are jewish.

.It seems to me there is a sect of germans today who have adopted jewish traits and are whining about reparations constantly, as if they have been exclusively wronged throughout history, by the jews and by their racial neighbors. Not only have these germans adopted this jewish tactic they try to take the moral high ground when their country is conspicuously immoral and impotent. They seem more interested in killing slavs and stoking divisions among europeans than they do unifying to defeat jewry. You are one such german.

I must have struck a nerve for you to react so emotionally.

More jewish tactics?

This behavior is just tiresome someone calls you out on it and again you try to discredit them with some jewish rhetoric.

Yeah jews piss me off. Case in point.

Kikes in this thread are getting scared.

Check Felix Koneczny.

Koneczny did not tie civilization type to any particular race or nation. Hence, Poles could represent the Turanian type of civilization (as, according to Koneczny, did Józef Piłsudski's Poland) and Germans could represent the Jewish type. Shockingly, in his publication Hitleryzm zażydzony ('The Judaized Hitlerism') Koneczny claimed that Adolf Hitler was an example of the Jewish civilization type. On the other hand, an ethnic Jew could represent the Latin type of civilization.

There was a saying "There are no sinless before God, and no guiltless before the Tsar"

youre one sauer kraut.

oy vey you couldnt hide that shnozel if you tried

Because they travel home to Poland once they get welfare. That's why many wanted the UK out of the union, because they had to pay the welfare checks of foreigner that lived in their own homeland.

Good for them that Russia star is on the rise again. Unlike the UK, if they ditch the EU they would just slip into a different sphere of influence, for better or for worse, but in Polands case I think it'll turn their economic dependence on the EU into a moot point when Russia is backing them in negotiations.

Really got your priorities straight there m80

its the eternal anglo complex. theyd rather die out than see another european power rise.
see the napoleonic wars, crimean war, WW1, WW2 etc

avem un server romanesc nationalist

What are you smoking?

Look m8 we're sorry, okay?

Churchill was an alcoholic gambling fat bastard but he lost reelection right after the war so it's not Brits were completely retarded and did not think he brought ruin upon the empire and Europe.

we dont live in a ideological world today. Russia is backing poland because theyre courting them.
its not about getting poland to switch from NATO to CSTO, but to distance poland form the EU and to thus destabilise the EU. Afterwards russia and china can court fractured europe with investments and partnerships. Its the same D&C tactic the US used in the middle east, the balkans etc.

It's unlikely it will become a federation. Maybe a confederation at most.

itll be destroy the moment it tried that

You know, I wouldn't mind living in Yugoslavia if the leaders aren't psychopathic communists. My grandad died in prison for getting into a drunken rant about Tito allegedly. Being part of a federation is better than being an insignificant spec on a map.

Britain is undermined by its elites and its SJW/pozzed populace. the money that poles send back to Poland buttresses a country that is actually standing up to SJWism/cultmarxism and will mount a front against it. if that money stayed in Britain it would only make cultural marxism/SJWism stronger in Britain and in the world.

uncuck Britain. stop your tax dollars and institutions from feeding the enemy, then you can complain that the money is best served staying there.

until then, the polish are preventing a cancer from absorbing nutrients, and that is a good thing.

There were never any Poles in Danzig until 1945. Polish (in reality Lithuanian) kings ruling over them makes them as “Polish” as Sicily is “German”.

The reason a referendum about Danzig was denied, was the allies did know for sure it would be 90%+ Pro-German.

“Polish”-Silesia voted 75% Pro-German, just gerrymandering and French tanks and artillery allowed them to secure crucial points for Poland.

They moved into the mining areas of the Ruhr and Silesia and the Poles are still assblasted that they completely dissolved into the German population. The Poles try to meme a “polish minority” in Germany after taking 30% of Germany’s territory the audacity.

The Poles were so bold to demand that polish citizen are to be allowed to vote in the Brexit referendum.
After the Brexit referendum went against the EU, the polish government demanded a repeat!
So much about polish parasites leaving the EU.

The Poles are leaving the EU the moment they are kicked out or the EU disolves.

The Teutonic order was a supranational Catholic Knights order, the Polish kings asked the Pope to send as help against the heathen.
The Teutonic order was successful were the Poles(in fact Lithuanians) failed and conquered a great portion of the Baltic cost for Christianity and civilized and developed, build cities with the help of many Germany settler. German settler were also invited by the Polish/Lithuanian king to build cities in Poland, like Krakow, because the Poles, anybody in eastern Europe lacked the civilization know-how to build cities.

The Poles, as ever, were envious about the Teutonic order, the prosperity it created, so they decided to backstabb them and take what they want by force british homowner are acustomed to that foreign trait

Hello Pavel Shmuhelski

A new body, the American Committee on United Europe (ACUE) was formed to support Churchill and the European Movement.
Moreover, Churchill was effectively the founder of the European Movement. As early as 21 March 1943 he offered his vision of a United Europe in a broadcast speech:

By November 1945, Churchill was speaking of a 'United States of Europe'.
Churchill in Zurich, 19.9.1946

OSS, CIA and European unity: The American committee on United Europe, 1948-60 Richard J. Aldrich University of Nottingham

One of the most interesting US covert operations in postwar Europe was the funding of the European Movement.

It will be argued here that the discreet injection of over three million dollars between 1949 and 1960, mostly from US government sources, was central to efforts to drum up mass support for the Schuman Plan, the European Defence Community and a European Assembly with sovereign powers. This covert contribution never formed less than half the European Movement's budget and, after 1952, probably two-thirds.

File: dc77fa9df221927⋯.jpg (72.35 KB, 480x480, 1:1, 5_alice-springs_helmut-new….jpg)
File: a738d8a4afd856c⋯.jpg (23.72 KB, 300x298, 150:149, hollaender.jpg)

Retarded Polak propaganda showing an Australian jew in Monaco and jew placards before the Nazis stopped them.

Polish alternative reality.

Moscow warns it could strike Poland over US missile shield
theguardian.com/world/2008/aug/15/russia.poland.nuclear.missiles.threat
Russia Warns Poland It's Closely Watching Warsaw's Military Purchases From US
ibtimes.com/europe-prepares-war-russia-warns-poland-its-closely-watching-warsaws-military-2466675
Putin warns Poland and Romania could be caught in the 'crosshairs' of Russian rockets for hosting a US defence shield
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614027/Vladimir-Putin-warns-Poland-Romania-caught-crosshairs-Russian-rockets-hosting-defence-shield-considers-threat-national-security.html
Russia Warns Poland After WWII Monument Pulled Down
rferl.org/a/russia-warns-poland-chernyakovsky-monument/27255953.html

He can build what he wants, with his own money, because he had to pay the Poles to become king (vanity).
The Poles then were as corrupt as today and gave the title of king away to the highest bidder – fact.
It is the Germans who should ask a refund, then German money was wasted on wodka-nigger, as it is today.

November 11, 2017 / 7:44 PM / 2 months ago
German war reparations 'matter of honor' for Poland
reuters.com/article/us-poland-germany-reparations/german-war-reparations-matter-of-honor-for-poland-idUSKBN1DB0SF

Germany must pay Poland up to $1 trillion in reparations, minister says
The figure could be even higher, according to the Polish foreign minister
Monday 4 September 2017 17:43 BST
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-should-pay-poland-1-trillion-reparations-world-war-ii-government-a7929561.html

It is the jews trait to accuse other of what they are doing.

The Polish government has said it will take a more active role in looking after the thousands of Polish people living on the streets of the German capital.

“Next year social workers financed by the Polish state will search for Polish people in need and give them advice,” Dariusz Pawlos, the spokesman for the Polish embassy told AFP on Wednesday.

Berlin authorities and charities have been put under increasing strain by the swelling numbers of homeless people on the city’s streets in recent months.

In October several homeless camps in Tiergarten, the wooded park in the centre of the city, were cleared after the district mayor complained of increased lawlessness in the green space.

“Polish homeless people find life in the rich west easier. They can collect bottles and beg - and there are many charities.”

thelocal.de/20171116/poland-to-take-more-active-role-in-caring-for-homeless-on-berlins-streets