Daily reminder faggots

Daily reminder faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakhstan_famine_of_1932-1933
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminds me of when nazi germany lost the war

Speaking of losers

You damn well know that it was mainly USA who won the war, not the soviets. You're being rather disingenuous by saying otherwise.

sorry i thought hitler did nothing wrong, gas the kikes Nazi masturbation fantasy now was the Holla Forums motto

I guess if you revise history enough, that might be true.

USA won the pacific front

Soviets won the eastern front with some slight help from America

Major butthurt detected.

Cancer. Pure cancer.

Without the USA giving Russia most of their equipment they would have lost overwhelmingly.

I guess if you make enough Hollywood movies portraying America as winning the war, it becomes a sort of political truth.

There's an argument to be made that the US bore most of the burden when fighting Japan, but the only thing they really did in Europe was halt the Soviet march through German occupied territory at East Germany.

oh ok my mistake. i guess you're just kidding when you say you worship pinochet and want to exterminate all leftists, haha good one :^)

Did he take the piss out of him with stealth? I mean, all that shit sounds like something a jackass would say. I can't believe he's saying it seriously.

Quote me saying any of that.

i dont mean you specifcally. its just something that Holla Forumsfriends tend to say when they visit us each day

The USSR had more than enough production to win the war, and lend-lease wasn't really a large part of production. The myth of soviet scarcity is just that: a myth.

Prove it bitch

There's your proof.

23 August 1942 – 2 February 1943

They would have lost

The turning point of the war was the battle of Moscow in 12-1941, you historically illiterate oaf. Lend lease helped, of course, but the USSR would have still won, though with more casualties and cost.

It's clear you get your history from fucking Hollywood movies and not reading a fucking book. t

t. The Ukrainians starved themselves

I guess the aid program signed by Stalin and emergency food shipped to Ukraine was just so that they could taunt the Ukrainians as they starved.

Are you autistic? You sound autistic.

Regardless, numerous historians rank Stalingrad as the most important military engagement of the entire war. Your opinion about literacy skills does not change this fact.

Yes

Famine happened all over the USSR that year

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakhstan_famine_of_1932-1933

And

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Keitel

Disagrees.

Kill yourself tbh.

Trump is a good bourgie because he doesn't pretend he likes us, he outrigh calls proles loosers, this is good for class antagonism.