Meanwhile on Bizarro Holla Forums

Meanwhile on Bizarro Holla Forums

I like videogames

Fallout 4 is a terrible game and I do not recommend it.

check my singles

I agree

I think Donald Trump would make a good president

I think you would make a good fucktoy. Bend over.

I think the Xbox One is really coming in to its own.

Check my singles.

I respectfully disagree

world of warcraft movie is a hit.

I fucking hate Overwatch.

Don't forget how inclusive it is!

Only reddit white supremacist homophobic misogynistic Christians would whine about it, no wonder why they are such bitter virgins XD

I like women who dress formal and aren't traps

Only white supremacist redditers would whine about such an insignificant thing, along with their most racist board /r/news. Uggghhh

So, did anyone else purchase a 4chan pass while it was on discount? Hiro's doing everything he can to support the site, so I thought I'd at least do my part.

4chan Pass User since: October 24th, 2016

I thought this was bizarro Holla Forums, stop being a degenerate you fag.

It was a good night of video games

Ice cream? I hate ice cream.

UUUUUUGGHHH
THINNER

Hey guys the thread over on Holla Forums are great today

Why aren't you learning Swedish user? Seriously, what's your pathetic little excuse for tolerating racism, homophobia, transphobia, islamophobia, and fatphobia instead of playing games the way they should be played with memes, censorship of sexism, diversity, Arabic dubs, multicultural accents, censorship of racism, stuff replaced entirely whole cloth with hajibs and better? How pathetic are you that you can't take time and learn a useful skill that improves your long term brain health despite all that white privilege you have?

You fucking bigot. Go back to tumblr to enjoy your white supremacist trash.

Check my singles too

Good one.

Fallout 3 was better than new vegas

I thought this was bizarro Holla Forums?

WHERE THE OFFTOPIC CONTENT AT

This thread, just like this board, is filled with so much life.

Anthony Burch is a modern poet and scholar.

I should make more template threads, and less interesting ones.

There are so many good Patreons and Kickstarters to put my money into!

I can't believe people wouldn't pay for games to support this fluorishing industry now that it is at its peak!

I had great time beta-testing BF1 for $130! I just wish they had a more womyn and african-american kings in it to be more historically accurate instead of all these boring white males.

You see that Dark Souls 3 is getting DLC soon? That game is so hard that I spend more time dead than alive xD. So that's gotta be like the hardest DLC ever!!1! Good thing I bought the season pass and the DLC separate so it's twice the length.

Triple A developers and publishers once again brush off the protests of their shareholders, insisting that consumer friendly practices like carefully QA-ed and balanced feature complete games that have no DLCs and meaningful expansions is the only viable future for the industry.

fuck off faggot
this picture was used to flood >>>Holla Forums for weeks during 2015

Skyrim was a terrible game.
There, I said it. You can call me a newfag pleb and go back to you're circle-jerking nostalgia-blinded idiots

Hey guys girl here just wanting to stop by and say video games amirite? lol ;P

while i dont like paying top dollar for video games, its been proven time and time again that games with a larger budget tend to be well made and relatively bug free given their ambition.
its a shame pre ordering died out, there was usually a fair discount.

there could be no bizarro Holla Forums because we would all actually be playing video games instead of posting

Traps are totally not gay and you should fall for them.