Top 5 Wii-U Games

Post the top 5 Wii-U games so I can laugh at your terrible taste.

Nothing.

despite what happened to it, i think xenoblade x was a pretty good game for me.

And uh…

Smash, Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, Splatoon
Was there anything else on the system worth caring about

Or name 5 games worth playing on wii u.

No

I honestly can't think of 5 original games for our barring remasters. I'd have to look them up.

Wonderful 101
Bayonetta 2
Mario Kart 8
Splatoon
Sm4sh

1. Zelda: Breath of the Wild
(Why do you think anyone bought a Wii U in the first place? …WHAT?! It's coming out on Switch?!
Yep, for the first time in Nintendo home console gaming, a home console hasn't gotten a system-exclusive Zelda.
Brutal betrayal by Nintendo.)
2. Splatoon
(imo it could have been something akin but somewhat less than Smash if it hadn't been designed with netplay, AKA lag in mind)
3. Tr4sh
(Better than Brawl, the best-balanced title in the series, but still way too slow, I'll stick to my Melee, thanks)
4. Mario Kart 8
(Excellent music, OK gameplay although there were some disappointments in battle mode, character roster, character/kart stat balancing system, no holding multiple items, etc.)
5. Super Mario 3D World
(Pretty full and fulfilling Mario experience, although I still like the gameplay of older 3D Marios (64, Sunshine) better)

F A S T R A C I N G N E O

Mario kart 8

Splatoon

Pokken

Mario 3D world

Smash 4 with 8 friends and some cheap ass beer

Forgot about this, amazing how they managed to fit such a good looking game into such a small filesize.

they also updated the game to load even faster

so you are a voyeur?

Pikmin 3
Dong Freeze
Bayonetta 2
Splatoon
Wonderful 101

There were maybe 10 games worth owning on the system. I bought one on launch day and regretted it for the most part, but the good ones were so damn good, especially Dong Freeze.

I agree but I still regret buying it. I use my fucking Vita more.

In no order:

3D World
Bayonetta 2
The Wonderful 101
Mario Kart 8
New Super Luigi U

Playing Pikmin 3 at the moment and haven't played Dong Freeze yet.

Bayonetta 2
Wonderful 101
Lego City
Tropical Freeze
Sm4sh slightly over Captain Toad due to sheer amount of content

Yet to see Pokken, and taking into account someone grabbing the console in 10 years, thus no online bonuses (this kills the Splatoon)

It was a somewhat bad console, but not the worst i've seen and excluding the obvious PC option, the most decent console this gen (not saying much in one of the worst gens around)

MH3U was breddy good too.

Too bad it's a damn 3DS port.

5. mario kart
4. Danky kong
3. Mario 3d
2. Pikmin 3
1. Smash

1. Fast Racing Neo
2. Wonderful 101
3. Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
4. Bayonetta 2
5. Pokken

I'm pretty sure it will be on both systems, just like Twilight Princess.

Splatoon
Bayo 2
Wonderful 101
Jackie Chan

I was gonna point out Twilight Princess, but the Gamecube also had Windwaker (and of course the Wii had skyward sword).

especially because the HD Version replaced the Tingle Tuner with the shitty Miiverse Bottles
unforgivable

Mario Kart 8
Dong Freeze
Wonderful 101
Sm4sh
Splatoon

These are also the only games I've played for the system, if that makes a difference.

Pokken is pretty underrated

It's actually a pretty good competitive fighter and it has one of the best soundtracks of the year so far.

A shame it's not getting too much attention because FGC people assume it's casual, it's too much of a traditional fighter for smash players, and pokemon fans are too butthurt about their favorite pokemon not being in to play it

1. wonderful 101
2. donkey kong tropical freeze
3. splatoon
4. bayonetta 2
5. mario 3d world

Isnt mario kart 8 also getting a release on the switch? that would be another first for system exclusives as all the others had their own mario kart.

I don't care what anyone thinks, I fucking loved the Wii U line-up

Most people reiterated it already but:

1. Dong Freeze
2. Bayo 1 + 2 (2 may as well have been an expansion but I were to choose, 2 but only because of sexy design)
3. Splatoon
4. Mario Kart 8
5. Sm4sh

Not counting ports obviously.

Is the hack finally ready?
If so I might buy one.

Pokken is still fun as fuck

Online mode is still active I can find a matc in 2 seconds

I play Gengar

Just 5?
Fuck, well

condolences.