Sir Ian McKellen: Women are partly to blame for showbiz sex scandal

Whores BTFO

archive.is/g9pPX

Based Gandalf.

imagine it. my shock.

McFaggot to croak when?

???

Kill yourself.

Well no shit a lot of them were whores, that doesn't mean you can't use it to get rid of the scum in hollywood.

Why not both because it is both

This whole cesspit is fags vs. kikes vs. dykes vs. feminists vs. degens. Hopefully it keeps escalating and they tear each other apart.

It's the left/libs, user. Of course they're going to tear eachother apart. It's a council of villains only out for each individual selves, and for that they will always back stab eachother when the right moment arises to elevate themselves. There is no trust between themselves. They don't even believe the bullshit they spew in practice.

>>>Holla Forums

Oh this is great, great news.
Going to enjoy watching the bitchfit that follows this.

He's right. You're wrong. Go back to >>>Holla Forums

This.

see

faggot

I have a suspicion this guy might be trying to avert investigations into pedowood.
He's been a potential one considering woods revelation. I hope not, but he is a faggot, so who knows what he's really like.

ok then..

Given he was chummy with Spacey…

Yeah I think he's in the "ring"..

That's a really bitter pill to swallow because I loved his portrayal of Gandalf.

>>>/bog/

You are the fucking subhuman bumping a cuckchan-tier non-thread with a useless OP. Go the fuck back you useless nigger.

The feminists would have it that ANY time a woman sleeps with a man who has "power" over her, it's inherently abusive and the man is raping her. She can later claim "I didn't want it" and everyone will believe her.

Bait thread

sage negated

Is this the best fracture point you could come up with, you Black Cube amateurs?

Really OP?

Lord of the brown Ring tells it like it is, because he's too old and too faggot to care about a vagina drought for saying it.

Wew. Fan those flames and let them fight.

>>>/plebbit/

Fucking hell you're stupid. Go back to reddit.

These white knights are worse than the Jews, God forbid we hold women to any sort of standard amiright?
No, calling women out on this sort of thing makes you an Mgtow or some horseshit, thirsty as fuck.

this. you nailed it, user.
although true to a certain extent (perfect example: Madonna) - that doesn't affect the point made here.

That's not the point you insufferable kike, it's that (((hollywood))) deserves to burn whatever the cost and under any and all circumstances.

Yeah, until people like Moore get slandered you dumbass.
Enjoy losing the Senate while these retarded fucks spew false allegations at everyone.

women are usually to blame for everything so the faggot is partly right

Who gives a fuck about Moore when loopy cunts are outing kikes and pedofags defend the kikes.

Ok calm down everyone, yes, he's a pedo faggot, but he's right about women being responsible for this degeneracy. For every woman who was "assaulted" by there are 50 whores who sucked his dick voluntarily to further their careers.

Because if women were never allowed to vote we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.
The Left is like battery acid, they'll just dump gallons of it on everything even if they burn themselves just to spite you.

If kikes weren't allowed to live in decent civilisations women wouldn't have the vote.

MGTOWcucks siding with a literal sodomite pedo again. Imagine my shock

I am not whiteknighting for hollyjew sluts here

One of Weinstein's accusers, Paz de la Huerta, claimed Weinstein raped her. She discussed this with her therapist. Now, according to the therapist, what really happened was that she had consensual sex with Weinstein, felt guilty about it and is now claiming that she was raped

Christopher Lee would have been a better Gandalf. In my opinion McKellen is vastly overrated

I disagree. No-one could have done a better Saruman than Lee and he was quite old to do a role as tiring as that of Gandalf for 3 movies.

I have no idea where these white knights came from.
Rome almost collapsed multiple times due to God awful women so they'd send all the single men out in Legions to kidnap women from other tribes.
I guess it's too blackpilled for them.

Of course hollywood whores offer sex to win roles. They know the kikes in hollywood are pervy degenerate kikes.
Of course the kikes in hollywood are pervy degenerate kikes who offer roles in exchange for sex. They know women in hollywood are whores.
Of course Gandalf's a massive faggot and probably has his share of degeneracy to yet come out. He's a thespian

Paz de la Huerta is one of the least probable 'victims' in this saga.

Faggots are partly to blame for AIDS. Niggers are the other part.

The White Wizard

Uhhh jolly?

You guys are missing the real story. McKellan himself is an abuser. He is good friends with Bryan Singer who is also gay and has been accused of rape. Read up on the filming of Apt Pupil where Singer and McKellen abused and leered at underage boys in the nude shower scene.

Literal old fag.

Never happens. Gross and sexist.

It's okay, user. Those stacies will love your courage some day. Now get out.

makes sense that an openly gay actor has little to no sympathy for the women who use their bodies to land themselves roles in major pictures. im sure some of the times (im lookin at YOU harvey) that there were women who were just downright FORCED into doing shit for these sickos, but lets not pretend that some of these starry-eyed little starlets (read: whores) didnt know EXACTLY what they were doing when they sucked harveys disgusting sweaty rod.

im sure that (in regards to ian mckellen), given he was gay, and (given the state of hollywood) atleast half of the directors and producers he worked for were probably gay too, he was probably approached many times for a quick suck and fuck to get a role. he doesnt strike me as the kind of guy to put up with shit like that, and he was talented enough of an actor to really never have to worry about getting work, regardless of who he sucked and fucked.

although on the other hand, this does seem like he might be trying to cover for some of his molester buddies. but either way, someone had to say this (this #metoo campaign is getting out of control, and will certainly be used against more honorable men as time goes on) and its best that it came from a well respected gay actor. his opinion will be that much harder to suppress because of that.

Fuck, so Gandalf is a pedo huh? Damn it

WEW

All the more reason to spread the shit he is peddling. This will lead to people outing his antics while raising the good point of women trading sex for favors in Hollywood. Pedos and so on getting outed hard.

This oughta be fun to watch. Burn, baby.

They are 100% all whores, its just convenient to shit on pedokikes

Fuck off Moishe, the republicuck party has just as many pedos as the democrats do and I'm not about to ignore pedokikery just because there are people here that are invested in the kosher shell game.

Was her therapist jewish?

McFucking Kill Yourself.

>Like the boys guys

This should be fun, given his friendship with Sir Patrick, who's gone full SJW in his old age.

I realize that this is a goddamn board and that people *shills* say stupid shit all the goddamn time, but how could anyone with a brain conflate White kids who get raped by kikes and young White women who get raped by kikes with kike feminists?

Seriously, how goddamn stupid are you?

No wonder he was so chummy with Frodo. Even playing in a role he couldn't stay away from that sweet Elijah Wood ass.

We don’t care what this old queer says.

Exactly. This old pedofaggot needs to burn. The only thing this accomplishes is democrat infighting.

disgusting bro. please dont post this faggot shit here. spoiler at least.

Old faggy is salty because vagina takes all the dicks he wants in his cunt.