What are some kinos where a politician gets elected and then breaks all his promises in the most blatant way possible?

What are some kinos where a politician gets elected and then breaks all his promises in the most blatant way possible?

4D chess

Not all his campaign promises were good though

source or it didn't happen

Oh look, its CTRfag again.

>>>Holla Forums

Kill yourself already

You dont belong here

Fuck off

what

sort

of

ironic

and

utterly

fresh

hell

is

this

???

x

DD

reported

ok cuck, I'd be surprised if even 100,000 DACA recipients make it through 10 years on a tightrope to get citizenship

Samefag threads are boring, sweetie.

Holla Forums is full of shitskins who larped as whites
and the whites who actually bought it are the most retarded reddit tier cucks out there

I have no problem with giving kids who were brought here illegally when underage a path to citizenship. It's not their fault their parents are criminals.

your a fucking cuckold centrist leftist faggot nigger bitch spic faggot cuck nigger gay lefty faggot nigger bitch tit gay faggot cuck nigger commie nigger gay bitch faggot spic cuck nigger cuck bitch

Dems won't accept it as they would look poorly from that move.

But isn't diversity a good thing? You just don't like it when good things are done by people you don't like.

unironically,
it features the Goose himself

He withdrew the US from TPP, and the tax reform did go through.
You're blowing your load prematurely on DACA anyways, nothing has been agreed to yet.

nothing tastier than salty Holla Forums tears

You must be new here.
Let me break this down for you

pretty good tbh

The President isn't on television
(((they))) pretty much put him on tv more than any other human

wtf? I love Jews now!

I mean, when you think about it

This was your first election wasn't it?

Oh, I wish I could be in the US and take it in first hand, but alas I had to watch from afar. It was glorious tho. The Trump saltmine is still going strong.

pretty sad sweetie

Now that is sad!

I miss those days of hope. Jumping on the Trump hype train, as bullshit as it's become a year+ later, back then those were golden times. I miss how it felt like everything was going right for once, how everything was fitting together for something great and all the fags and the tards were getting BTFO at every instance because Trump kept giving ever sign that he gave no fucks and would steamroll us out of Obama's bullshit. Now look where we are. Look where fucking nu/pol/ is. There is no justice in this world.

Then their plan succeeded. They vented your frustration into false controlled opposition. Nothing has changed. Nothing will change using the system.
Expect another "victory" in the future. Don't fall for it this time.

What really nailed the point home was that stage dance after the inauguration. That was the most awkward thing I've ever seen and really set the tone for everything that's followed.

I'm mostly satisfied with his performance so far. I never deluded myself into thinking he was going to rev up the ovens though.

*yawn*

Sorry, should I have typed that like a twitter comment? #youvotedforzionism #nowallbutallthedreamers #yourassgotstretched

Hows your cock mongelling Holla Forums?

Not very good at your hobby tbh.

You're right, we should've waited for Hitler.

Your canidate lost.

Just wantedc to say MAGA my fellow centipedes, don't forget to praise Israel!

Or you could just accept that you voted for the lesser evil and stop sucking his cock already.

I don't get how anyone could spin this daca deal as a positive. The 'positives' are all delayed until fucking 2027 and all the negatives are front loaded. The negatives won't last until 2027 with the rate of incursion by brown people, so what's the fucking point?

Ever considered that maybe a lot of us didn't vote or aren't even burgers and are merely posting pro-Trump shit because you're constantly screeching about him like an annoying faggot?

I don't recall sucking his cock, my little shill.

photoshops won't shake my faith in The Don kiddo

If you voted for Trump and unironically thought he was the 2nd coming of Hitler and not someone who was just going to accelerate the balkanization process, think again

*sigh* of course it would take another master strategist to spot what Trump is doing, I'm simply disappointed to see that I'm apparently the only one around here *shakes head*

th..!

1) I never implied he was conscious of his role in it you wog
2) doesn't take a Rick and Morty viewer to see that tensions have been high since Obama and capitalizing on that fact was the only viable way forward

Holla Forums types whine like ghetto niggers when the EBT is running behind

t. /reddipol/