Untitled

twitter.com/theillestjay/status/942411353804943361
econrads.com/Contact-Conrads-Car-Services.aspx

Other urls found in this thread:

wkyc.com/video/news/avon-hs-students-under-fire-after-controversial-halloween-costumes/95-2841458
twitter.com/meganntracey?lang=en
instagram.com/meganntracey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wkyc.com/video/news/avon-hs-students-under-fire-after-controversial-halloween-costumes/95-2841458

What the fuck does that even mean? Every single human being on Earth is racist, barring a very-few biological exceptions. Its neurological in origin.

These 'people' are poking a sleeping lion.

especially when they look like the 56% face meme

Learn how to make thread properly or don't bother at all you lazy fuck.

KILL YOURSELF CUCKCHAN

Quite.

Someone should pop on their black girl sock account and start giving him shit over his light-skinned gf.

That's funny but also this thread is terrible

Oh, also, those last two images are very-clearly expressions of racism. Mass reporting of his twatter should be underway, if not already.

"I want no violence to come upon them, I just want the state to bully them out of a meaningful existence and act like I'm taking the high ground by killing you slowly."

get fucked you spic nigger mongrel you dont belong and you know it.

It's true, I am bad at formatting threads. I'm more of a lurker but I thought you guys might find this funny.

Negresses cringe at how they are by far the ugliest race other than abos that nobody knows about outside of Australia and race communities on the internet, so they always go "muh butt" and "muh lips"

Funny young'uns though, nice to see the Trump doing the WP symbol.

But Shaun King is white too :^)

Checked for social signaling White cucks.
Best part, I suspect this slag is a prostitute.

>twitter.com/meganntracey?lang=en
>instagram.com/meganntracey/

Someone should respond to her & say that it's better to have no lips than nigger lips (to not get insta banned just say lips like hers and link to the "racist Disney cartoon" video with the black guy with big lips).
Well, actually, it shouldn't be racist if having lips is so attractive (and a quality one should be jealous over).

A forced meme that's part of a greater d/c campaign.

That's a nigger plain and simple.

Her instagram is something else, my dude.

And a bernout to boot. kek.

People want to actually HAVE FUN in this shitty world without having to worry about political correctness and some random asshole is able to validate their cunty backlash over it with news interviews.

Dumb fuck probably can't even comprehend the sheer amount of damage to a once healthy society they're contributing too

Society is sick, terminally ill, we all want a collapse one way or another to rebuild but we all know deep down its never going to happen that way and instead its going to be a slow and painful decay.

How anyone could think having nightcrawler lips is attractive is beyond me

I disagree.

t. Unaware of the end of Kali Yuga and the entering of the Age Of Aquarius

Holy fuck you guys I graduated from that place, this is some good shit. Can confirm, very white suburb, nice town to live in. Good football program too, they almost won state

That's actually how I found this, my buddy graduated from there. Small world

There is literally nothing wrong wit this.
Jay a sensitive ass ho.

Truth is not a matter of disagreement.

if you only knew how bad it really is

As much as this board talks politics in the Real World(tm) there's still a sense of unreal detachment, at least until now. The background for those images? I remember that room, it was our auditorium we held band concerts in. Remember the Evolution of Dance guy from youtube around '06/'07? He came to the school to do a motivational speech and his dance routine. Another time there was an assembly held where some raging catlady arrives promptly to tell us all the explicit meaning of every aspect of consent. Fuckin bizarre.

Those photos are old though. See, we would have this halloween costume group contest every year, friend groups would get together, pick a theme, and get judged based on a number of things, creativity, costume effectiveness, etc. I imagine this rampaging twitter whiner saw this posted on a facebook album a month and a half after it went up

we need to grow white babies in machines and we need to disable the female sentience, it is a defect, there is nothing worth preserving inside the female mind

See, that's what pissed me off so much about this. This fucking asshole cried to school administration because some high school kids were having fun. Five years ago, that could have been me. I could have done something that was not 100% (((kosher))) in public and have fucking news story written about me. All because some half bred got mad 6 weeks after Halloween. It's truly sickening how low these people sink. The worst part? He doesn't even accept responsibility for it.

Mr. Niggersworth here is going to be hangin' with Mr. Cooper off of an overpass sometime soon

Lol last pic. Ok hunny. You’re going to be miserable. No matter how smart you think you are nature is supreme.

images like that are just things cat ladies repeat to themselves in order to be able to go to sleep at night

LOL DO NIGGERS ACTUALLY THINK THIS? AHAHAHA

Spam responses to that tweet that are basic infographs. E.g., the rape statistic (black on white), the crime stat one, some example ones where they kill white children & elderly, etc. The tweet could say something like "No reason, huh?"

Where's the wall? A year later not a centimeter built. Chesscucks are cancer. Consider suicide.

settle down satan.

odds on death by nigger currently running at 3:2 on. Odds on rape by mudslime, 5:4

11058697>

As an old fag, its interesting to see how the feminists and hot chicks in college who didnt get married didnt realize how bad it can get later in life. you hear about it but you dont really know until you're there. Those two girls and many other millenial women are going to kill themselves one day when they realize its too late for so many things. Seeing the Gen X women who made bad decisions kill themselves in their 50s is a sobering thing and I predict in 20 years, white female college educated suicides will go through the roof hen noone wants them or gives a shit about what they have to say. Rose McGowan is another Gen X Pied Piper leading millenials into hell

I'm so sick of niggers.

I was thinking that. I look at him and think "nigger". Can't help it. And that's coming from someone who's mixed race.

I think the issue with whites is that they are too nice to niggers. In West Africa, they amputate, castrate, or whip them publicly for theft, rape, or assault.

The wall should'v been ten feet higher

Smart phones were a fucking mistake.

welcome, friend