Trump treasury secretary pick Steven Mnuchin’s bank foreclosed on 90-year-old woman who owed 27 cents

Trump treasury secretary pick Steven Mnuchin’s bank foreclosed on 90-year-old woman who owed 27 cents
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-treasury-pick-bank-foreclosed-senior-owed-27-cents-article-1.2895095

Good to see Donald Trump kept his word and drained the swamp.

and people wonder why we want to hang bankers and the sort

Well you see user, he's still going to drain the swamp. This is just wetland mitigation banking.

Trump picked a jewish predatory banker who worked for Goldman-Sachs to run the treasury department. How is Holla Forums taking it, I wonder?

Trump has dragged those poor chumps into the center. They now claim not to hate Jews.

this is just more 1200-dimension interspecies chinese checkers. you'll see

Holla Forumsyps are rationalizing it as "Trump hiring someone who knows what they are doing."

Still working on this OC. Anyone know what to do with the fourth panel?

put a bunch of his self-contradictory decisions like hiring a goldman sachs banker, declining to prosecute hilldawg, etc.

Holy shit, this is terrible. Just start over again except before you start next time learn how to photoshop. Bad MS paint comics aren't in vogue anymore.

kek

And bankers? And Goldman-Sachs? Holy shit, has any board since /fur/ ever been ass raped as hard by its glorious leader as Holla Forums has?

Jeffrey Epstein's Jet.

this

It doesn't matter, the establishment is falling in line behind him despite their screeching and moaning. The sycophants keep failing to cozy up to him as he picks whoever the fuck he wants while humiliating them at every turn.
If one good thing will come out of the next four years, it's the fact that Trump will gladly fuck with anybody he doesn't like, whether they're on his side or not.

First among those people is Holla Forums.

And how wonderful it will be.

FULL ACCELERATIONISM

Does nobody read this image anymore? Trump literally just said he's going to repeal Obamacare, again. He's going to repeal Obamacare. Stop living in delusion.

It's not like he could change his mind again.
I hope he does it

He never changed his mind. He literaly said he was interested in holding exactly two points: letting people stay on plans until they are 26 and not allowing insurance to be denied based on pre-existing conditions. The "Trump is wavering on Obamacare" narrative was false. He was always going to repeal it, he never wavered on repealing it, and anyone who tried to convince you he wasn't was lying to you about something you needed to know: you are going to lose your health insurance in 2017 if you depend on the ACA.

Because his stance on the ACA is so much different than his stance on prosecuting Clinton or buildung the wall or draining the swamp, am i rite?

I HOPE HE DOES IT

He's also building the wall. Remember the leaks that showed he was developing a plan for "rapid construction of 1900 miles of wall". The "it's a fence, or even a metaphor" thing comes from a republican congressman not in anyway associated with the Trump admin.

As far as "draining the swamp" that's up to interpretation I suppose. He's certainly building his cabinet up of an eclectic group of conservatives.

Hillary well, I'll give you that. She's should be prosecuted– like Petraeus was.

I'm only saying you shouldn't live in delusion about a Trump presidency, or wait for the bottom to fall out after he breaks his promises– when the narrative that he's breaking promises is tenuously constructed.

>As far as "draining the swamp" that's up to interpretation I suppose
LOL

Why lol? You think that his cabinet as a whole looks like a typical cabinet?

They are all in the Heritage Foundation. They are naked, unadulterated corporate shills. Mitt Romney is the actual guy who came up with the plan that Obamacare was based on. And since when are you "conservatives?" When the fuck did you stop being white supremacists and turn into neoliberal bitches who don't mind jewish bankers when they are the "right men for the job?"

What exactly is the point of these endless "waaah Trump did something bad" threads? We know capitalists are capitalists, what point are you trying to make?

27 cents

to upset you

build the swamp, drain the (wall) street

Classcucks will defend this.