Wikileaks Happening? Hezbollah, DEA and the Fall of Cassandra

archive.is/fcTqe

So yesterday's new bombshell of real investigative reporting from Politico landed revealing Obungler's 8 years of aiding & abetting Hezbollah and sabotaging the DEA from using RICO to decapitate a massive Narco-Terrorist Intl Mafia Syndicate who were pumping tons of cocaine into America and laundering hundreds of millions to offshore terrorist networks.

DEA called it Project Cassanda.

Only real Wikileaks Autists may remember one tiny little detail, that came out right after the October 16th 2016 unexplained and bizarre event where Assange was allegedly knocked offline, potentially raided by British Special Branch, and depending on how crazy you go, was then disappeared or forcibly gagged into silence during the last 2 weeks before the election of Trump, in order to prevent Wikileaks from leaking the real shit–the evidence of all kinds of shocking High Crimes committed by Hillary and Obama over the past 8 years.

Remember when Assange tweeted 3 "pre-committment hashes" via Wikileaks in October?
Then he published a new encrypted insurance file on Bit Torrent. The assumption being he was about to dump Deep State's secrets that would ensure Hillary and Obama and their crew not would be buried in the election, but would face hard time in Pount Me In The Ass Prison.

But Assange never followed through. Nothing came of it. And he never commented on what really happened. The entire incident then got hijacked by JTRIG and Glow-in-the-Dark trolls to slide all threads about Wikileaks by claiming Assange was dead or a body double or a hologram to discredit any serious discussion about the evidence of countless felonies and corruption and bribes revealed in the Podesta and Hillary emails, or the Shadowbroker's Vault7 likely having used CIA's hacking tools to attack the DNC and Hillary.

archive.is/IVWWb

Around that time there was one strange user post to cuckchan posting the names of what was in the leaks in the insurance file, and hashes for unknown files that would authenticate that the user poster knew what was in the files.

This is one of the only links that I could find discussing it, since TPTB have seemingly wiped
the few threads where it was mentioned.

archive.is/pMEmC

Eta Numeris.

Sin Topper.

Project Runway.

7FG Final Request.

Fall of Cassandra.

Hypothesis: this new Politico piece revealing DEA's Project Cassandra refers to the same thing as that "Fall of Cassandra", and the Wikileaks insurance file probably contains all sorts of top secret documents which are evidence about Obama and his Vast Leftwing Conspirators intentionally throwing a monkey wrench into the DEA's legit investigation into Hezbollah, in order to protect his Muslim Brothers in Iran and his foolish, treasonous Nuke Deal with the Ayatollahs.

What does it mean that Project Cassandra is now coming out?

Is Assange going to finally deliver and leak the password to decrypt that insurance file that will forever put Obama, Hillary, John Kerry and a dozen others in jail and shatter the 7FG Shadow Govt's grip on our Deep State and thereby free Trump from the sedition of his own FBI trying to coup him with their ridiculous Witchhunt of "muh Russia"?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/942904686125965312
beta.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-iran-payment-cash-20160907-snap-story.html
archive.is/p20pH
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/us-sends-plane-iran-400-million-cash/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5eemyg/eta_numeris_assistance_needed/
archive.fo/SBuok
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/11/sessions-announces-hezbollah-financing-narcoterror-team-after-bombshell-report.html
archive.fo/jRrFO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Assange twitter account is confirmed compromised. Its DMs to Trump Jr. prove it.

And Obongo was never working with Hezbollah, bozo.

Oh it's coming alright.
al-waleed bin talal in custody was the cataclysm, from there it could only go one way.

Seems awfully related.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/942904686125965312

Needs to go to prison and all other niggers need to go to Africa.

Kikes are stepping up. Not only claiming first, but second posts now. The pot must be starting to boil.

That's just great. Kim has a lot of nuking to do to clean up this planet.

hezbollah? great thread

And you just lost all credibility
There is no legitimate reason to investigate Hezbollah or Iran, if anything cooperation should be encouraged
The only group that it hurts is the Kikes

Yeah no, that would be the corrupt Afghan government and US-aligned militias making money from Opium, not Hezbollah, Iran, or even the Taliban

[DOUBT]

All named parties are major players in the international drug market.

t. JIDF
Literally the Israeli narrative

Doesn't fucking change facts you retard.

Living under Obama was like being stuck in a chair ala clock work orange. No matter what fucked up shit was on the screen, we were forced to watch while our President ran around the stage cracking really unfunny jokes and grinning as if he was the smartest guy in the room.

It did not matter that none of us liked his antics. We were his captive audience. Forced to sit and watch as he ballerina danced across the stage caught up in his own little world.

Even after the end of that bastards time in office, I still have this sour taste in my mouth like I paid an exorbitant amount of money for a show I never wanted to see. Only now are we learning that while we were stuck at the theater watching the chuckle fuck preform his cringe filled stand up routine, that it turns out our homes were looted right down to the copper wire.

More neocon bilge from the Trumpcucks.

Yeah, not buying your ZOGlet bullshit

Obviously. If there's one thing the kikes hate, it's ridiculous conspiracy theories about their enemies.

Obama seems to shift with every thread these days! He's the tool of the kikes in one thread, in another he's a druglord kingpin running cover for Shia militias in Lebanon.

I said all named parties, the American military was one of them.

Shill detected

Oh. It was? It isn't now? Everything is all good now on that front? How reassuring.

That would be OP and the rest of the kikes in this thread.

Still not buying your bullshit, there is a massive difference between groups which actively promote producing/selling drugs like the US military and Afghan government and groups which actively discourage and penalize producing/selling drugs like Hezbollah, Iran and the Taliban
Its apples to oranges and trying to say any of these groups are "major players" anywhere remotely near the scale of the US/Afghan government is disingenuous at best

Again, there never was any "legitimate" investigation or ever any reason for one into Hezbollah, or Iran, only political moves by the US/Israel to try and cover their own shit and make others look bad

Well this is an interesting thread.

US-Aligned militias cover black book operations and divisions. Or do you want to be more pedantic?

Iran has a huge drug problem, just like Afghanistan, due to the massive amounts of available opium it's cheap and readily available all over the country.
Just because you don't believe it, doesn't change facts on the ground you fool.

It really isn't. It's textbook guilt by association. A handful of dirty, worthless kike posters show up and want to direct energy against Hezbollah so they try to attach king nigger to them. The same king nigger who was drone bombing Syria and Assad, Hezbollah's ally. The same Syrian shit that was supposed to be different with Trump.

So something is bullshit. Either Obama wasn't a willing lapdog with the events in Syria and other nations during his terms in office – which would make him the good guy – or he was complicit and therefore it doesn't make any sense as to why his attachment to Hezbollah would make any sense beyond "hurr durr i heard yous guys hate niggerz, fight a jew war plox".

I'd just like to know the motivation for Obama to unfreeze billions of dollars and send cargo planes full of cash to Iran. Obama's cucking for Shia mudslimes is the only thing I can remember the kikes kvetching about during all 8 years.

I don't really care what his motive was. The money belonged to Iran. The zionist entity had no legitimacy to seize it in the first place. I don't know whether it was actually put on cargo planes or not. It would seem easier to just electronically transfer it.

Reread your post.

You take it however you want it. If there's some grammatical slip up or whatever and you want to harp on it, that's your deal. The TLDR? No wars for kikes and trying to tie a stinky nigger knot on it isn't going to move the needle.

beta.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-iran-payment-cash-20160907-snap-story.html
archive.is/p20pH

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/us-sends-plane-iran-400-million-cash/

$1.7 billion.

Nice try jew. HZ will never work with US and they said it openly that all their funding is coming from Iran. Also Obama is a muslim meme. All US presidents are same. Cucked by jews.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5eemyg/eta_numeris_assistance_needed/

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5eemyg/eta_numeris_assistance_needed/
wew

Yes, I – me, my person – do not care what Obama's motive was in giving Iran money. It wasn't anyone else's money to seize. The first comment is about the constant narratives that are built around Obama here. They are not coming from me. It is the logical conclusion of what is spouted here, that it has to be one or the other.

Obviously giving money to Iran tends to point pretty definitively in one direction, but I'm not interested in catching a ban right now. Now, do you have anything else to add to the thread or do you want to keep this particular tangent going?

You have to go back

Nah, I'm going to keep fucking with you, your bullshit competing boxed narratives, and your inability to keep a story straight. Where there's smoke, there's fire, and your posts have that distinct "not ovened enough" smell.

There is no "story" that I'm putting forward. I don't craft the narratives around Obama. I don't make OPs trying to get people excited to fight Hezbollah. Feel free to put forward your own ideas on what is going on.

Obama is a drug runner for Hezbollah, who also bombs Hezbollah's allies, and fights tooth and nail against Trump because Trump is against the jews and against drug dealing Hezbollah who is going to use it's drug money [in addition the money Obama sent to Iran, that was Iran's money in the first place] to help Iran destroy israel. Make sense? No, not really. But that's where the board's general narratives take us.

Now, if you believe that say – maybe Donald Trump is a worthless kike puppet, maybe those dots connect a little different and more logically.

Still pushing the same false narrative i see

meant for

Hezbollah is the only force the kikes couldn't defeat. Any shilling against them via association I would be very cautious of. King nigger practically started the Syrian war via CIAniggers/Mossadniggers and foreign mercs. So to think he's 'helping' Hezbollah would be a little unusual don't you think?

Did you just stop reading at a certain point and decide to hit reply?

By allowing Mossad/CIAniggers ISIS mercs to get assfucked by Hezb/Syria/Russia/Iran/Iraq?
Right. Makes total sense now greater ISISrael plan is basically fucked.

Your argument is literally muh chess tier garbage beyond even the usual retardation
Yes he is beholden to the kikes and has to do their bidding, however it is possible he is less controlled than previous presidents but trying to claim he is somehow opposed to the kikes and Obama was working to benefit Iran against Israel is beyond full retard
Because its completely baseless bullshit

That was already obviously happening before Trump was even elected, there wasn't much the US could do to stop it except a total war, even then Trump still attacked the SAA multiple times

It's not at all clear that he is "letting" any of this happen. Area-denial capability in opposing powers is legitimate.

No, it isn't. Do we need to start doing /sarcasm like we're on reddit for some of you?

Al Tanf (CIAnigger base) was encircled and they let SAF bomb ISISniggers in 'deconfliction zones'.
Let alone US + RU forces in Manbij vs ISIS + turkish armoured column which went very un-reported.
Lot more than just 'letting it happen' going on there.

Only since Russia got involved in 2015 really did things begin to slowly turn. Since Trump came in they have rapidly degraded even faster for greater ISISrael.

Never mind, thought you were a different poster and used to skimming through threads

Source on the US allowing the SyAAF to bomb in deconfliction zones above/near Al-Tanf, not areas 50KM away that the SyAAF has always bombed despite US claims of a 70KM+ deconfliction zone
>Let alone US + RU forces in Manbij
Russian cooperation with Kurds has always been happening, but to a limited degree
Also the US support of the Kurds/SDF is a problem in and of itself to begin with
After Aleppo fell the war was very decisively in the favor of the SAA

IDs solve that issue. You can set them to "color coded" in the options menu if you need a bit more assistance.

That seems clear to me. He also hired Flynn, who was responsible for going behind Obongo's back to deescalate the Syrian war (which is the reason the kikes went after Flynn immediately). Trump has done nothing to help Israel at all except give empty words. The Jews are in the worst strategic position in decades.

Bump.

The beaners cartels have to get the arms from someone and want additional markets for their merch. The entire black market is one multicultural dystopia.

Friendly reminder WL has still not released the key to the Vault 7 folder they leaked a long time ago. They are waiting/preparing for something or they are hoping to see some alternative solutions thanks to Trump coming to power.

WTF ANONS!
What will it take!!!
God damnit. I just skipped through my mom's house like a happy faggot saying obama was slangin dope like a riz-eel nigguh. Im driving my libshit mom nuts, and ill likely lose my NEET status but i couldn't help it.

Drug trade doesn't go from Mexico to the middle east, there is enough produced locally from Afghanistan/Pakistan and North Africa, arms to Mexico don't come from the middle east either but mostly Venezuela, Brazil and the US

Im so going to be kicked out.
(Live at moms after hit by a truck while on my faggot bike. Lost job. Now NEET.)
I am too autistic to hide power level from marxist nutty family.
I will post from da steets if i am become homeless, drinker of 40s.

Hezbollah is basically Shia CIA niggers they do a lot of this shit.

Congratulations faggot, you got yourself disowned by falling for a shill false narrative and acting like a childish autist

If not already produced in Mexico, other drugs besides Opiates come from North Africa mostly, particularly Morocco/Algeria and Weed/Hash and Captagon/Amphetamines
Hezbollah and the US/Mexico drug trade are unrelated
This is possible but its not like Mexicans don't have plenty of tunneling experience already and South America is filled with countries that have mining industries

You did not address coca which is confined to the region subject to the Monroe doctrine and also what the DEA niggers we're looking into before crypto-muslim in Chief scrubbed it

Specific to South America, not related to Hezbollah
Because they transported and sold it under multiple democrat and republican administrations both before and so far seems to be continuing after Obama
The most obvious of such is the Iran-Contra affair with Reagan where Israel whined that Iraq (a US ally at the time) was winning too much in the Iran-Iraq war and the CIA transported/sold cocaine from Nicaragua to US citizens to fund arms sales to Iran, but even in this case the drug trafficking was unrelated to Hezbollah and limited within the Americas

Legalize cocaine. Cut it with chalk. No more Tony Montanas.

Oh, also happens to cut off terrorist funding. Let the degenerates coke themselves to death. Solves two problems.

Another thing: cocaine had a yuuuuuge comeback with college students under Obama. These cokeheads are now in the workforce – a good portion of them likely your snowflake SJWs.

It's not social justice that's the problem, it's cocaine use.

Oy Gevalt!

Yeah, making a black guy in charge of Drug Enforcement Agencies was so not racist. So not smart too.

Wikileaks is fully compromised isn't it? Hasn't it been this way since like Oct/Nov of '16?

That's not what Jesus would do. The problem is young people learn about drugs from jewish media which makes them seem like a fun thing that you can do just once or twice and never do again. They are trained to be degenerate as soon as their parents turn on the tv to keep them occupied with a cheap toy. It's better to burn down Hollywood in my opinion than spending trillions keeping powder from getting past inspections.

No. That's the same self-defeatist attitude MGTOWs have when they say blame women. Women may be the primary constituency of liberal progressive shit ruining the west right now. But that's because their brain works that way. These "degenerates" are often and usually corrupted at a very young age and have no access to a solution once they are on the path to self destruction. You're as big of a problem as the jews if we let your attitude take hold.

shills on suicide watch
bump

Cocaine has been popular in college since the 80's. Psychadelics, stimulants, and opiates have gotten much popular now though due to easy synthesis of synthetics, that is mostly done in Asia

yeah this is getting fucking slid. Heard about it on NPR this morning before ever seeing it here.
>npr link archive.fo/SBuok

Anti-kike shills? This thread is a jewish attack on Israel's enemies.

You obviously did not read the article.

Very little when I was there in the 90's, Interdiction was better. There was a GIANT resurgence around the mid 00's when they started going after medical weed instead.

t. studies these trends

the CEO of Alphabet which is Google parent company or something, stepped down today. Huh.that company is in the thing that dude thought he translated.

Just weird how I just read about the guy then came here and see this. Spooky

gas the kikes
gas gas gas
happy new year

bump

it's all so tiring

bump
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/11/sessions-announces-hezbollah-financing-narcoterror-team-after-bombshell-report.html
archive.fo/jRrFO

Really hope the DEA is looking into the Washington State DUDE WEED LMAO liquor board (((slush fund))) too.

most of the onigger generals have been dealt with, so yea it is a bit better now. Im having a hard time figuring out if all these low iq posts are shills or blue pilled morons.

Just saw this shit tier thread again, read the article and now even more convinced its fake news
First sign it was total garbage

Any attempt at slandering Hezbollah is 99% of the time a kike-backed subversion attempt, this one is especially obvious because it even Tries to tie Putin in as if Hezbollah has any influence over the Russian government and not the other way around, also claims Hezbollah has a nuclear weapons program which is pants on head retarded
Literally Jpost tier propaganda

Cannabis is superior to the brewed jew wine excepted as wine is a food.