Lies about US demographics

I wanted to make a thread about the 56% meme, I think is a shilling attempt to divide 4/pol/ and demoralize american white nationalists.
I think it's not true that america is 56% white, because about 20% of the population is hispanic, and shills love ignoring white hispanics, it turns out 53% of those hispanics Identifies as white (and keep in mind we are in a golden age of anti-white propaganda)

source:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans (I know It's wikipedia, but after seeing this stormfront.org/forum/t281980/ I think it's pretty clear they are not exactly allies of the white race)

So the US is actually about 67% white, according to very pessimistic numbers.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/GMA/Politics/story?id=2344929&page=1#.Ua_7sEAWJr8)
psychmechanics.com/2016/08/why-rural-families-tend-to-have-more.html)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html)
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216
occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/genetics-white-americans-are-very-white/
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/
dienekes.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/23andme-mega-study-on-different.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxon_Wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It actually will be 50% in just 20 years so it doesn't even matter. Unless something is actually done.

56% is the number of 100% pure whites discarding groups like North Africans and middle easterners that get lumped in with whites, non-white hispanics of course.

This guys right, what really matters is that something is done because were equally fucked regardless if we dont.

The graph I posted predicts demographics with current fertility rates, keep in mind that with a likely economic boom thanks to tax cuts, and a very conservative generation Z, that could change.

Nationalists in the US need morale badly.

Feminists don't reproduce.

Conservative whites do.

lol seriously?

Source please

Well absolutely something must be done, I just think american nationalists don't have any use for low morale, and making fun of their dire situation certainly doesn't help.

They are technically a difference athnicity than indoamericans, except nobody cares.

Again, let's be clear here.

This current state is a culling. Soyboys and feminists simply don't have children. Anyone susceptible to these memes is not reproducing.

Darwin, and later on genetic engineering, will ultimately promote the genetics we want.

Nature abhors weakness.

Black women are going to fertili-tay clinics and getting injected with dat dere caucasian seed. The niggening can't be stopped.

Statements like this are usually accompanied by supporting links.

Our ideas will certainly win in the end, the future will be more conservative (source: abcnews.go.com/GMA/Politics/story?id=2344929&page=1#.Ua_7sEAWJr8)

Also rednecks and country boys in general have more children (source: psychmechanics.com/2016/08/why-rural-families-tend-to-have-more.html) keep in mind rural america is very white.

So.. the're getting bleached? are they doing this over pure black babies? source?

Forgot to mention generation Z (source: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html)

This. The ~56% excludes ALL hispanics because they're an unreliable rag tag mix of peoples for the most part. Of course there's going to be a lot of white ones but in no way shape or form are they even remotely close to 50% of all hispanics in America. Let alone because of the faggy Latin American culture they almost all identify themselves as a mongrelized race of peoples anyways. More rainbow than South Africa inherently despite minor racial tensions among themselves.

That's not even taking middle easterners (Arabs/Jews) or Indians and race traitors into account. I would rather cut that number in half again and say 25% of the population (all white) is worth saving or should be deemed as savable. Figures don't really mean shit at the end of the day because white ultimately means nothing by itself. There are a lot of "white" people I wouldn't identify with being white whatsoever. Not culturally, ideologically, let alone spiritually. They are not people I'd stick my neck out for because they don't deserve it.

Please source your claims, people.

I absolutely agree, I think we should not be demoralized however dire the situation seems, we will survive the jive.

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216

That's being overly generous. I think they're fudging the numbers because that 56% meme was a meme for a reason. Again this is NOT including Jews, Indians, or Middle Easterners. Most of them just put "white" long before there were check marks for it. If you think the white population is in the high 60's you'd be wrong. My suburb alone has been dropping its white percentage from 95%+ 15 years ago by a solid percent a year for the last 15 years. I've watched it happen. DHS has been caught since the beginning of the Obama administration shipping them throughout the country to diversify neighborhoods. Literally just dropping shit skins in random cities for 8 years.

Another thing to factor is that a solid 30% of whites are full blown libtard and they aren't coming back no matter how bad it gets.

Out of the close to 200 million non-hispanic whites you have ~60 million that are white boomers reaching uselessness to society and any fight should it erupt. Compare this 140 million ragtag bunch after subtracting 30% and you get about 98 million useful whites of all ages below boomer. Compare this to the relatively young African population of ~40 million and the hispanic of at least 40 million upwards of 60 million.

The longer it takes for strife to break out the more of a disadvantage we're at. If anything boomers would make great cannon fodder now rather than useless tools down the road who can't even pick up a gun and defend "muh constitution". You want to talk about depopulation? This is how you do it in the U.S. Who is going to stop such a Bolshevik level racial civil war? Regardless, when we make it out of this no matter how short or long our numbers are going to be a shadow of their peak. It'll be like Ireland which still has never reached 8 million 200 years later.

(heil'd)
Do your projections about future whites include the latest information about the boom in white births after Trump's election victory?

I'll check you, but I'm not expecting one year to do much of anything. If we had 10 solid years of 2.5 birth rates among whites things would be drastically different. At the population figures now you don't need much more over the replacement level to get huge gains.

Because that's what it is, it's an attempt by shills to divide up European Americans and Europeans by pinning them against eachother in an enternal "YOU ARE NOT WHITE REEEEEEE" pointless argument. It' stop white people from working together. When you see someone posting those horrible strawman mspaint comics that's what they are doing, it's not ""bants"" it's causing infighting between white people

White Hispanics aren't actually white.
The ones that immigrate to the US are mostly brown squatgoblins that couldn't hack it in their own country.
The only notable group of actual White Hispanics are the upper class Cubans that came to the US because of communism.

That said, the I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass meme is not completely accurate.
Whites, blacks, and hispanics naturally self segregate. For example, here in Texas blacks, whites, and hispanics have their own churches. Not officially of course, but most churches will be 90% homogenous.
So we have parallel societies not mystery meat mixing.

You also have to factor in the boomers and whites who're older than them.

Boomers are pretty much dead weight in a demographics sense. They're beyond the point of being able to reproduce. The people who're in hospice care only pad the numbers.

The numbers that only matter are the 1-35 year old whites.

Gas yourself, mods.

this is true. The border jumpers are never the white Castizo Spaniards, it's always 5 foot tall native blooded mestizos

eh… them identifying as 'white' does not mean that they are actually white according to white nationalist standards, they all want to be white

if it was really 56% in 2015 then by 2020 it will probably be close to 50%, it's really not good.. the thing is, there is a great extent of de facto segregation at present, the non-whites inhabit the urban areas which are very minority white and the whites inhabit the rural/suburban areas which are majority white, often overwhelmingly white, although it depends on the suburb because many have been flooded and all areas feel the trickle because they have programs to integrate them into every zip code.. in other words, there is an absolutely massive population of shitskins in this country but we don't really feel how many there are because we don't live in the same places, generally

something needs to be done or we are fucked, we can all agree on that.. if there were race war today then whites would mop the floor with all opposition (niggers would dominate cities but would quickly starve and need to raid suburbs for food; spics would dominate the southwest, although the wall would be an enormous help in breaking cooperation between those north and south of the border).. the point I'm making is that white America is currently and will remain for some time undefeatable by force, they can only attack our birthrates and promote race-mixing while forcing us to subsidize the reproduction of non-whites and swarming us with 1,000,000+ non-white immigrants a year.. acceleration is in our best interest, normals don't want to get redpilled, they need to accept the fact that non-whites want us all dead and that they can't keep their comfortable lives forever unless they're willing to get off their fat ass and put down the bud lite

the graph you posted makes it clear that the main demographic threat posed to the USA is spics, they breed like rats, it cannot be overstated, they are like spiders laying a million eggs, it's terrifying; also the largest share of miscegenation is between whites and spics, 21% is white man bean woman, 20% is beaner and burritoburner

stupid P.C. bullshit from the US census

this, sadly, very large percentage of whites are over 40 from decades of low birthrate

This has got to be a troll.

The only thing your picture shows is that overwhelmingly it's spics committing crimes in America and they are being labelled as whites to keep the number down. No where in America would any of those spics pass as white.

Plato said that living without freedom is worse than death and propaganda can be used to make people afraid of fighting back. Propaganda is not only used to make people accept race mixing, but also to make them afraid to act against and obvious threat. Combine that with chemicals in pre-packaged food, tap water, the air and we may be looking at a brown Christmas within a few decades.

Pretty much fact. All the people I know who are actually white are well off, have many houses/are rich (or at least can get by). Even those of Mayan desscent are generally fine & stay in their own villages. It should be noted that some crashes in the late 1900s + NAFTA have (for some) been detrimental.

check uruguay, chile, and argentina's demographics, these are white-majority countries.

It is used by shills, but it's also used by Holla Forumsacks. Just like with pepes and wojaks there are iterations that are intended to piss off or demoralize americans, just as well there are ones that demonize racemixing. It certainly drives the forced mongrelization point home.

You are either exclusively ethnic European, or you're not "white". There is no in-between.

I meant in America obviously.

This meme needs to die. You mongrel castizos are not white.

Doesn't matter how they identify. Genes are genes, and theirs aren't white.

In every Latin American country without fault the white Spanish blooded people are the ruling upper class and the mongrel natives are lower on the caste system. The mexicans that come to America are on the lowest of the low of the caste system, they are not even wanted in Mexico.

They Idetify as white, in the golden era of anti-white bigotry, I think that should say something.

So are the ruling class Hispanics in South America who are 90% Spanish 10% native not white?

That is correct.

*deportation squad sounds*

Even as a libertarian, i have to say that mass deportation is a necessary evil.

You'd think wrong fucko. Do you take liberals seriously when they identify with a cat? A super light mulatto can identify as white and it doesn't make him white either. This is the stupid deconstructing of what "white" is, which is to say nothing less than European without the name due to America's anti-Europe attitude in the 1700's. White encompasses everything that goes along with its European roots. A bastard is still a bastard.

That's right. One drop rule mother fuckers. We had the strongest racial laws that made Germany jealous.

They are not "white" in the white sense. They'll probably be the smartest/wisest in their respective locations & will probably lead their people to greatness. However, the can not be considered ones who will continue the lineage of Europe (for, in order for a lineage truly carry the history of its nation, it must be pure).

holy lel, first time I notice among the general spicness of the (rererererereposted) pic: first column, 15th down, denzel washington is "white".
Kangz will never recover.

(also why the fuck is there a donate function for criminals, burgerfriends?)

except the whole of the federal government, corporate world & justice courts (if convenient only of course).

sage for irrelevantposting

Their definition of "white" is 75% European. They can have up to 25% native admixture. And even their European part is Spanish, which are barely even white. There is a very small amount of real "white Hispanics" and they are recent German immigrants in Brazil and Argentina.

Spanish empire, nuff said.

No. Even 100% Spanish is borderline not-white, since many of them mixed with Arabs and Jews. So any less than that is not white.

Exactly. American whites are whiter than even Europeans. This is ALL kike D&C nonsense.

You're going to tell me that people from Spain a EUROPEAN country are not white?

this is laughably retarded, you're trying to say that Europeans who have rich history, many great explorers, artists, painters, etc etc aren't white? You are a shill

During the Spanish empire, they had recent converted Arabs and Jews, who had not yet blended into the border gene pool. Over time they blended in and corrupted Spanish genes, especially in the American colonies, which were mostly populated and run by Jews.

I am saying that Spanish should be considered the border line.

Again, please source your claims.

the sources he has are "I am a divide and conquer shill, Europeans aren't white"

Not if they are mixed race, obviously.

These posts are underrated and absolutely correct. ~60% are census white, which includes Arabs and Jews and so on. That means real Whites are in the ~55% region, with a large chunk of that being boomers who are near death.

Do people really need any more proof that diversity just means fewer white people. It's just a euphemism for fewer white people, that's it, no multicult paradise necessary.

Literally nobody (not even liberals) question that diversity means less white people.

And of those that did convert, I don't know about Spain but in Portugal there were 'cleanliness of blood laws' against anyone that couldn't prove they had no non-Muslim ancestors that made it so nobody wanted to breed with them. Why breed with the subhuman underclass with less rights, shitty employment opportunities, and sandnigger ancestors that yours were just suffering from and at war with for practically 1000 years? The admixture in Iberians is really overstated. Also there's that meme where apparently if you couldn't see blue veins under the skin on your wrist then you were considered a mixed race subhuman.

I agree, but please source, sources are your friend.

I meant to say

Soo, they shared a border with muslims once, therefore not white?

I highly suspect you are a troll.

That's a great argument.

I want to add that Hispanic birthrates are falling like flies during winter. Even Mexico has the lowest birthrate right now that it's ever had in history.

The reason for this being that 2nd and 3rd generation spics have become completely brainwashed by Jews to lead the most hedonistic lives possible and to use abortions, condoms, and birth control as a way to keep turning up at the club.

It is known that they converted Jews and Muslims. Look, I am willing to say that Spanish are white, but if you want me to think a 90% Spanish with 10% Aztec is white, then you're nuts. With that definition, we might as well consider Jews and Syrian rapefugees to be white too. It just makes it a meaningless distinction like in Brazil.

After most of the boomers are dead, I suspect (or hope for) a species-specific drive to reproduce. Like a white renaissance, maybe it will be a biological reaction..

Even if nigger cunts were inseminating themselves with white seed the baby would be mixed race and the reality is that most niggers in the US are already mixed. Nigger genes are so worthless that a nigger has to be above 70% white to be barely functional. Those 70% white niggers and above account for the majority of niggers in media and politics. It's the best kept racial secret, that "intelligent" and "reasonable" niggers are barely even african when it comes to their genetics.

But back to the point. The nigger women doing this will increase their chances of producing a 70% white nigger but the problem still remains that niggers nig no matter their mixture and mixed race abominations always default back to their non-white loyalty. The sheer amount of 70% white and above niggers in (((civil rights))) groups is a joke and a testament to how much jews use them as pawns.

A great argument… How about this:

Of Muslim rule.

They didn't 'share a border', they were ruled in conquest. For hundreds of years. By Muslims.

That means rape. Rampant rape. And rape means miscegenation. Deal with it.

You're correct, anyone living within the borders of a country in the continent of Europe is white. Tatars, Sami, Albanians, Finno-ugrics, Gypsies, Moortuguese, Botswanan exchange students-
100% Aryan, would let one fuck my sister

Reminder that South America has reverse one drop rule

Feeling demoralized, don't be, it's good for nothing.

You're claiming that kebabs conquering Spain did not result in mass rapes.
Then you're claiming that a mixed race, mixed with Aztecs are still white.

Never said that.

Good point, well done.

yeah it's a shill meme, just harvest the images and make your own white genocide awareness propaganda out of it.
normalfags like the faces of the memes because theyre well drawn and hilarious, so it will be easy to garner a lot of attention by using them for our cause, rather than the cause of shilling.

The 0% ones made my life.

1/16th (aka 6.25%) is the cutoff.
Hitler was kind, with 1/8th. I am not so kind as Hitler, for I have seen what they did to him.

1/16th means that all of your most recent ancestors were not admixed. That's good enough for me. Call it arbitrary if you like, I frankly don't give a damn.

I'm glad you can admit as much.

That's what the second amendment is for, just shoot the bastards!

I don't even get why this meme is perpetuated in the first place. The US has a higher non-hispanic white population than the total population any European country out there. Can't beat ~200M

Very true. Even in my family where I can trace back my lineage to the 1400s, I have some features which I consider arab (unless you'd disagree & claim they are white features). Of course, still white enough to mix with southern Europe, but not North or East.

You're probably retarded. The post I responded to was referencing literal mixed peopled in South America.

The Muslims and native Iberians didn't live together you moron, they didn't even speak the same language, the Iberians hid in mountains in the far north for centuries until they conquered the territory back, driving the overwhelming majority of the Muslims out in the process. The Muslims completely replaced the indigenous population who lived separately in the north, until the indigenous population did the same driving the Muslims out to the south. You seem to think it was a Muslim minority ruling over a white majority and constantly raping them, that was not the case, it was population replacement followed by another population replacement with the modern Iberians living in isolated, defensible areas for centuries. Any admixture is from assimilated converts, not rape babies.

Asians
Asians
Even if they're white (I don't think they are, I think they came from Azerbaijan), they are still inbred (due to tribal customs) muslims that are enemies of the white race
Finns and Hungarians are white enough. Wouldn't let one marry my daughter, but I like them and consider them my racial brethren.
Pooer than poos
White

One drop rule for Europe. 1/16th for colonies, 1/32nd if negrid (not even sure about that tbh), if it's kike blood then they must not identify with the jewishness in any way, shape or form.

A few firearms are worthless when you're out numbered 20-to-1 m8… Just ask the Rhodesians.

And the 2nd Amendment? Man, that doesn't have value on the individual basis - it has value on the national basis, on the basis of the populace having access AND being willing to use it. The 2nd Amendment is, IMHO, largely obsolete, because rather than try to take the writing off the pretty paper, the Enemy simply focused on removing your will to employ it meaningfully.
And it worked.

Hell, in the future US, barring major action to halt this situation, by the time I'm 45, its likely we won't even have the 2nd Amendment anymore, and even we do, that I'll wind up getting sued into poverty by some nigger with a kike lawyer, because I blew the groid's cock off with a 12-gauge upon kicking open my screaming childrens' bedroom door at 2:30 in the morning to find the leering nog waggling it in their faces. That is the future we face, without action.

And I sadly see no action likely to be forthcoming.

Seems legit bro. Post some sources and maybe I'll consider you something other than a fag talking out of his asshole.

Infeasible at this stage. 1/16th will suffice to permit one-drop rule at a later time.
If someone identifies as a kike, I don't care if they're genetically 100% European - deport them to Israel. Problem solved.

Where I live (88% white) that is already the case, if you shoot a criminal about take your head off, you can be sued for "dispropotional action" because he had a 20" machete and you had a derringer.

Forgot to mention that you can basically legally own up to a peashooter (9mm, 45 is "muh war caliber" therefore it's illegal), but because criminals don't follow the law there are many cases where house raiders break in with ak's an ar's.

The chinks armed the nogs, dumbfuck. The trouble is that the farmers didn't have FALs and .50s, they had old shotguns.

I'm sorry, but there is no recovering from a fertility rate of 1.3. We're fucked.

t. kike

We should include decent black folks in the white number too

Be a dumbass then.

Pic related is why le 56% face is acurate. And le 56% face includes people from north africa, the middle east and central asia as white. Most hispanics aren't white so you have to take them out of the ecuation.

If you assume that 6% (2% muslims, 2 % jews, 2% whatever you want and its probably more) of that 56% are actually not white, america ends up 50% white or less. About 20% or more of those whites are older than 50 years old. So, in 30 years when most of them die, whites will go from 40%?(at most) in 2037 to 33% in 2047.

Without deporting millions of illegal non-whites asap, america is in the irreversible path to non-whiteness in the very near future. We all know republicans and Trump don't have the courage to do this and the population will not even tolerate it if they would try that. It only takes 1 more democrat presidency and america as a white nation is over.

Fuck me, this board has gone to the dogs

recovering from that rate is fucking easy you dumb piece of shit.
1) gas all kikes
2) ban porn
3) incentivize white birth rates via propaganda
4) financially support and reward whites for breeding
5) ban abortion
6) ban birth control
7) ban no fault divorce

you didn't pick up on
going do the dogs is what happens when the board is moderated by mischlings on a site co-owned by freemasons and antifa

Are the mods fucking dead?

Okay, reported then.

Anything is easy to do, but to do those things require god-like influence/power. Those things don't exist, so pray tell how those things will be done.
The majority will not rebel (the majority is on the track to just die out. Small pockets of whites will surely survive, but the majority will be genocided via propaganda to mix/ethnic displacement). Those in power do not do things in white people's interests. Even under the supposition that white people made it into power, it would have to be many at once so that they don't get veto'd (i.e. the stupid beurocratic process we have now).

no, theyre compromised

Nice demoralization. Reported.

what's new?
< claims that you need godlike influence to enact basic policy
< fantasies about white genocide
< pro democracy
< thinks that race mixing is a threat and that mass violence isnt how most whites will die
oy
vey

The mods here may not be perfect but they actually delete stupid shit like blatant D&C in this thread like people saying Spaniards aren't white and the white Americans aren't white

< idiots on this board still think that the gop and dems are actual adversaries
fuck me the quality of this board has gone to piss dicks

theyre literally shills you fucking retard, they only delete the most obviously retarded shit that people report and leave up colossal amounts of shilling and shitposting whilst deleting any decent thread that has value. when did you last see national socialist discussion on this supposedly nazi board? probably fucking never, you newfag

Asian people are white too

accelerationism is good you politically inept fool.
rapidly boiled frogs jump out of the pan.
gop bamboozles white people into believing that theyve voted for something in their interest, when in actual fact, theyve voted for more shitskins, more war and more kikes just with a fancy red baseballcap this time

Yes, because it's so basic that no person has enacted it yet. It requires heavy preperation (both on who is on the Supreme Court, who is in Congress, the overtone window, etc.). If it were as basic as you stated, a single (or couple) of people who are pro-white could've just gotten into politics (maybe playing down being pro-white in the beginning so that they don't have their careers killed right off the bat), and subsequently gotten this "basic policy" enacted.
Fantasy? More so reality. The U.N. is retarded, but I think their definition of genocide can be used without fear of sounding idiot, i.e. ethnic displacement is genocide. Therefore, killing style genocide occurs in SA, killing & ethnic displacement genocide occurs in the U.S., and killing & (heavily) ethnic displacement genocide occurs in Europe. Pray tell how it's a fantasy. Facing the facts is not being blackpilled. You must first face reality to determine what choices of actions you have to do.
When have I ever stated that? You dumb faggot, you realize you have to be in power (or be capable of usurping the present power) in order to change the type of government? At present the U.S. is a (((democratic republic))), so the problem must be viewed from the perspective of people living with such a government.
You're the one who warps words, not I.

right in the feels

I doubt that. The meme started on /int/. Accusing other nationalities of not being white is at the core of /int/ humor. I think it started organically. Ofc shills could easily co-opt the meme to spread D&C and demoralisation, like you said.

What country do you two live in?

I think it is obvious that we Amerikaners are the only true bastion of the White race left standing. Evrope is lost to the hordes of the third world, and any natives there have lost the right to call themselves proud members of the White race - they probably have a large amount of sandnigger dna in them by now, negroid admixture as well. In any case, they don't have guns with which to fight back.

The attack on Amerikaners, seeking to D&C us (I am of Mexican descent myself, and I am as white as the snow) is clearly and effort by the Jews to weaken the resolve of the remains of the White race. Remember my brethren, never give into the lies of the shills.

Heil Hitler!

< still writes from the democratic perspective
anything that accelerates radicalization and exposes the entire system as being anti-white. no change can come from within a system which has been poisoned against us on every level, from the micro to the macro

You know there's not a real reason to say you're white if you're half Hispanic/black/Asian. Maybe that is the reason for increasing percentages of other races too. Not like you get free scholarships if you're white.

Didn't the last attempt at getting a white-based scholarship end with the committee literally calling the organization racist?

You still don't know how to read, so I guess at this point I should just realize you're just trying to get your money from replies. Obviously I'm talking from a democratic perspective because, as I said, that's the present institution in the U.S. How do you want to change the power structure in the U.S.? If not by the democratic process (which I will agree is rigged), then how? By revolting? Good luck (the media would just paint you as evil + the military would gun you down as white supremicists. E.g. see what happened when the usurpers under Erdogan failed their coup).

Accelerationism is only good if you truly believe the people will actually "jump out of the boiling pot". Personally, given the type of footage you've seen from the UK with terrorist attacks & how they even defend the terrorists actions (or in the U.S. where people don't really care. They just hashtag #PrayX), I don't see accelerationism working at this stage. Maybe prior to WWII, but not past the 60s indoctorination.

< democracy is rigged but it's your only option, goy :^)
They're already jumping and accelerationism hasn't even began. Even in cucked britbongistan average proletariat men are marching in the tens of thousands against terrorism (aka shitskins). the cucked bongs voted for brexit purely because they want to end immigration
fuck off blackpill kike. obvious talmudic argumentation is obvious

Jesus Christ

I didn't claim claim it was the only option, I'm plainly asking you what you perceive to be the other options. I don't find revolt feasible due to the present situation. I ask you so that you may tell me what you believe the other options are & why you believe they are feasible.
That's good, sadly that good news does not get wide spread so I cannot claim to know that it's true.
True, but the question is the core feelings of the individuals. My thoughts are that they think they can't "melt into British culture", i.e. they don't mind keeping the existing Indians/etc. already living there. Even if it's a process, I presently don't see any major results at the moment.
Call me a kike, but to insult my method of argument is truly insulting. I ask of you this, how is my method of argument talmudic? I propose what I perceive as the options that exist, & I proceed to explain why I believe each option would or would not work (based off of my knowledge base). If anything, it would be akin to "proof by cases" in mathematics where you take into account each situation & see what occurs.

Yes but look at south africa. even after all this shit it's still cucked. You wont wake them up without reaching their spirits and if you burn their house down they'll just perish. Accelerationism doesn't work and is born from impatience. We need 50-100 year plans not set everything on fire and hope it works out ones.

The 56% shitmeme is the product of those retarded shitbirds in various IDFs, PACs, 501s, and alphabet agencies.
It's sole purpose is to d/c by targeting the uninitiated.

Divide what? It warns you and puts normalfags on edge, because you are even more mongrelized than the most mongrel European nation.

People wouldn't shill it if you didn't react in such a butthurt manner. Use it to show that action is urgently needed, like it is needed in Sweden, UK, Germany, France, and the like.

it implies they're mixed race, not various european ethnicities, you shillnigger.

Just need to boost it to 2.5 to 3 and cut off spics and you're back to 87% in 50 years.
it took ruthless campaining and work by the kikes to get the US to where it is, no shit fixing it will take time. Some wont even live to see the results.

You're being a little obvious there schlomo.

The nation on the whole is by the most spouted statistics 56% white, and you need to stop making excuses for it, fight it instead of fighting the people who call your attention to it, you butthurt faggot.

You are in no place to mock Europe when your country is being overrun as well.

the meme deconstructs white identity you retarded fag, it isnt mocking shit skins or saying that white genocide is a threat.

This. Its used as a give up and die thing more than anything else.

Uruguay, 88% white, very socialistic (boring, stagnant economy), very (((progressive))) (stagnant population, it's been around 3 million since the fucking 60's). most of the coutry is rural, and basically 100% white and crimefree, but the capital (montevideo) has that 22% minority pupolation that does basically all the crime, it's really strange, they go from petty thievery to full-on house invation.

Nice cucked (((history))).
Wrong.
Even if there were rapes, it wouldn't be miscegenation since the vast majority of invading Muslims were Germanic, Levantine, or Berber, not Arab.

But perhaps this is a bit too puzzling for you to quite grasp. I'll give you a hint:
So after coming out of Nowheresville in the desert, these "Arabs" made a beeline for Egypt, then along the northern coast to Tunisia, and on to Spain…where the conquests stopped. These "Arabs" were identified as such not by eyewitnesses but by numerous historical accounts living many centuries after the fact; the lone contemporary historian to call the Umayyads "Arabs" never visited Spain during "Arab" rule.

But we can ignore that anomaly for now if you consider it too inconvenient and instead focus on the place name. These "Arabs," again, have crawled out of the desert half a world away, made a beeline for Spain and proceeded to not conquer Europe from there, and named it…what? "Mahamadland"? "Arabopolous"? Or even the Roman "Hispania"? Nope. Of all things, they named it "al-Andalus". What does this name mean, and why is that significant?

Have you ever bothered to ask this question?

TO ALL SHILLS IN THIS THREAD

occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/genetics-white-americans-are-very-white/

ALSO A REMINDER THAT US CENSUS DATA DOES IN FACT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN WHITES HISPANICS AND NONWHITE HISPANICS!

by 2050 the number of subhumans in the world will be about 20% of what it is now and america will be 99% white, faggot

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/

dienekes.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/23andme-mega-study-on-different.html

I'm going to add more sources but the shills who spam le 56% don't give a fuck about any of that it's just a Divide and conquer method

Damn

They did not continue on to europe due to charlemagne you dumbass.

Hispanics aren't white and never will be.

The "Arabs" didn't expand further into Europe not because they couldn't, but because they didn't want to. They already had what they came for: Al-Andalus. Their more raucous border barons (Visigothic warlords, many of whom converted although some remained Christian) demanded all old Visigothic territory back from the Franks, so they stepped across the Pyrenees to capture Septimania (plus a few other minor conquests), but once Charlemagne recaptured it these "Arabs" never tried to take it back again, and it remains in French hands to this day. Why? Everything from Spain to Pakistan was Muslim, why not rally the entire empire and throw the entirety of their "Arab" forces at Charlemagne? Could the below have something to do with it?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne
Just like his struggles against the Saxons,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxon_Wars
as well as many other groups, Charlemagne's war with these "Arab" Muslims was remarkably localized. Does it not seem odd to you that provoking such a vast, unified empire would result in zero across-the-board retaliation?

Or is it that the old Muslamic Caliphate wasn't unified at all - as evidenced by frequent rebellions, civil war, internal strife, and political assassinations - and that maybe, just maybe, the [non-Arab] people who settled down in this land they curiously named Al-Andalus of all things had some pre-existing tie to it?

Blacks and hispanics aren't going to fight in a race war if whatever whites are left are shooting at them. They chimp out in mobs and swarm lone, unarmed whites. They're not going to charge into battle at the risk of death when the nigs can run back to the hood and the spics can run south of the border to escape getting shot up.

They were busy shotposting in aut right thread me-thinks.

You think nobody would arm our nogs you faggot? Get real.
The trouble is, by the time you need FALs and .50s, you've lost the government, which means you likely can't get FALs or .50s anymore.

If you're basing your opinion on (((polls))), you've lost it. Who the fuck really knows if it's 60% or 50% or even lower? Those fuckers change their methodologies every couple of months depending who gives them more shekels. Germany, for example, is 90% White and all those artcles talking about cities that are majority non-German are in fact majority white European. So what should be believed? In the end, it doesn't fucking matter. We will be displaced if shit continues like it has. It's only a matter of when.

I hate when people try to frame this conversation as if America is a homogeneous country. America is made up of states that vary wildly in their demographic make-ups. To talk about the "average" percentage in the US is meaningless. The real data is in the state breakdowns.

Syrian and north African rapefugees are Berber and levantine too.

Even state breakdowns are bad. Illinois is 95% white outside of Chicago, for example.

Yes, county and city breakdowns are better, but I can't find good ones like these. The point is, it's useless to talk about "American demographics" when that means completely different things to someone in Texas vs Maine.

fuck off back to mexico spic, your people are disgusting.

Well it's time to make a choice, either purge them all (unlikely) or choose between Latinos or blacks and WN gangs like the Aryan Brotherhood have already chosen to side with the Latinos. What's your call?

Fun fact about Uruguay, they have mandatory IQ tests for most jobs as a way of subtly discriminating against nonwhites.
I'm pretty sure this is illegal in the US but we should be thinking of similar ways to accomplish this goal. I'd really be interested in a "cultural test" or signalling that would subtly discourage both nonwhites and lefties.

You forget one of the fallbacks to war that actually do motivate them. The spoils of war. Namely the chance to loot your homes after they gut you and your sons and then take your women as much and in any way they desire. With enough of them in a group together armed and given some semblance of an go ahead, yes, they will go to war in groups against us and be effective in their own way. This has been shown repeatedly thruout history and across the world. Assuming they they will not jump at the chance to attack is foolish far beyond anything the idiot liberals of our world currently believe, especially when led by fucking yids.

You need to stop counting on the illusion of our innate superiority. We have innate tools with which to accomplish much, but without the will and foresight to prepare before action it counts for little. And while we are comparatively more brave than the average shitskinn individually, when caught with our pants down so to say, whites actually tend to do worse in many situations in which an subhuman would react more appropriately since instinct tells them danger is afoot. Whites the world over are easily able to ignore dangers which are more than obvious. When already disarmed and conditioned to be passive to authority, and also propagandized into thinking ignorant things, most will not be prepared for anything.

Unless someone is prepared for that moment and is ready to lead those fools, they are dead. And once they are dead, you end up with no support around you. And while you might take loads with them to the grave with you, you too will fall dead and leave behind nothing but pain and ash for your families to suffer thru at the hands of the mongrel hordes. Superiority is proven, not bestowed. Do not assume that your fellow whites will make it. Instead understand your place in what has to happen and be ready to react, with your guidance we can survive the worst of it, and then take it all back. But if you presume that your enemy are to be pushovers, and you are supermen, you doom yourself, those you love, and those whom do not yet know that they rely upon you. You must use what is ours, and prepare, and look upon the world as it is, not as you imagine it to be or even worse, wish it to be. Reality is a cold hard bitch. So remember that our species were born of the hardest and coldest the bitch could throw at us and embrace the creature that could tame the entire world. Be prepared, and be ready to lead.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

In twenty years killing home invading niggers that are there to rape your children will be a hate crime, and you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for daring to use the 2nd Amendment to protect your family. The usefulness of the second amendment is currently being framed out of use, not by direct contradiction, but by correlation to other "crimes" that the Constitution has no Amendments for. Wake your stupid ass up lolbertardian, this is war.

That's right kike, your (((people))) are absolutely fucked.

Ancient demographics were much different from modern ones.

I grew up on the border, still live in Texas, your idea of White messcans being any notable percentage here does not hold any water in reality.

Nope, he's 100% correct.

The ones that have the really nigger nose and are also taller than 5"7" are probably half black.

People that usually do that are Europeans from cucked countries or South American Latinos

Just ban feminism

Then just shoot the police once one is dead take their weapons and stockpile them

Lanklets are basically just white niggers

Gas yourself spic.