SMALL

SMALL

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UCxDW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nintendo was always the choice for manlets.

You know what they say about men with small controllers…

lmao

CHECKED

This, SEGA ftw.

look, user,

>this controller was never made for GUYS like you. You are no longer the audience of this industry. Go back to your cave you neckbeard shitlord. Nobody is going to miss a white old 30+ womenhater.

Nintendo

PENIS

?

I like the idea of the Switch, but goddamn it's gonna be painful using this controller.

there has never ever been a good sonic game except maybe the racing ones

I imagine that detached co-op play mode where you only use one of the controllers will only show up in Mario Kart and one or two other games, anyway.

For regular play you get the "it's like an xbox controller but the square parts still press into your hands" mode

Fuck french gamers.

I know I'm never using that functionality.

never said anything about sanic

The Switch is going to fucking bomb.

BLACK

benis

doesn't this small controller gimmick mean all games using it for multiplayer will have to be incredibly simple due to the players getting half sized controllers

I wonder who the fuck thought that having halfling-sized controllers was a good idea.

you can play a fighting game with lag with 6 buttons and a dpad

Yeah, look at the awful control scheme of Metroi: Other M

My only concern is those controllers missing a d-pad, not everything can be played perfectly with analog sticks.

Not everyone is a nigger OP

I'm far more concerned that the system technically has 3 fucking separate batteries while in portable mode.

Where are the fucking games nintendo?

portable mode looks downright bad from what we've seen

Exactly my thoughts while watching the trailer.

As long as it's comfy enough for regular play at home, that's fine. Not like I'd have any friends to play it multiplayer with anyway.

Hoping it supports the current Pro controller rather than making me buy a new one, but if I must, I will. The price I pay to keep my hands from getting any MORE mangled.

I bet it will only support one tablet at a time despite it being its own thing.

ˢᵐᵃˡˡ

Yeah, some people like you are chinks or manlets.

you only need that for psp gaymes

The amount of repeating digits is not small though

This is actually true

Why didn't they flip around the stick/button layout so your index fingers cradle the rounded corners? There aren't buttons on the inside of the rail portion, are there?

apparently there are.

Not really, because the half-controllers have everything except a d-pad. They even have shoulders buttons on the rail part.

Supposedly, yes.

Holy shit, that sounds awful.
Well, the whole controller doesn't have that either.

Sony does this too, either the Japs think only children play vidya, or they have really small hands.

fuck off its tiny af. The only good controllers released in the past 15 years are from Microsoft, because they were designed for adult human hands.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE YET JAPS CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT

Fixed that for you.

Exactly, not even a single d-pad unless you use a pro controller.

This, for all the hate it gets for its d-pad, the 360 controller is the best one i have used.

the d-pad is fucking horrible. The 360 controller is definitely on the lower end of controllers I've used. The xbone, ps4, wii u pro, saturn model 2, saturn 3d pad, and even the original xbox duke controller are better than the 360 controller.

Its fucking literally the heres your controller bro of controllers

The DualShock 4 is great for large hands. Same thing for the 360 gamepad, but the Xbox One gamepad is utter shit.

Do people still expect anything decent of nintendo after all the censorship and SJW retards there?

You mean stinky pedos who like shota.

thats noa who hopefully burns

The games are shit before they're translated.

Opinion discarded

Why has nobody done this yet?

in your own words the 360 pad is one of the best you've used

some are, some aren't

Ignoramuses usually discard the truth. DS4 is the best controller you can buy.

The NX/Switch is beginning to feel like the Virtual Boy 2.0.

I want the nintendo fanboys to leave.

They haven't made a good game in decades.

I can already feel my chronic hand pains acting up just looking at that shit..

Shit triggers, horrible shape and pretty small.

how sad

Because left-handed people have spent their entire lives using the same controller layout as everyone else.

The DS4 is on the bigger side of controllers what are you talking about. The DS1-3 were on the small side though.

he doesn't know what he's talking about

What are your talking about? DS3 and 4 have the exact same size.

This may be worse than gyro for orientation but what about having a button plate that can be spun around to visually readjust the layout?

I'll never understand why doesn't anyone make big controllers. I tried everything under the sun and everything seems to be made for manlets. Is it because I'm black?

No, it is because if they break is harder to repair them yourself.

xbox made big controllers and everyone made fun of them

the vertical 6-button layout is novel and works pretty well on the duke.

i quite liked the duke, but its dpad was shit like all xbox controllers

ideally i'd just like a slightly larger dualshock 3 or 4

Really? I tried the duke and it was pretty tiny and uncomfortable for me to use.

gee who could be behind these posts

wait i might be getting the duke mixed up with the other model

what system is this

XBAWKS STILL YUUUGE

Did you know that console makers barely make anything back on consoles? The real money is in accessories. Extra controllers, battery packs, charge stations, grips, covers, carrying cases.

May as well think of the thing as being $50 more than whatever they release it at because you're going to have to buy that better controller.

you are. The duke is huge. You are thinking of the controller-S

are you stupid

welcome back to the internet user

Nintendo Lilo

Any confirmation on it being sold seperately? It's only a small piece that clips onto the controllers in the middle. I highly doubt Ninty would leave that out of the main package, but they have been known to do stupid shit before…

yep, my bad

i kinda liked the S, again dpad was still for shit though

I'm not defending their retarded actions. I'm just hoping they won't fuck this up.

BTW, do we know if the tablet has a touchscreen?

probably. The tablet may have got some shit on the wii u, but its actual applications in games like splatoon and 3d world were very good

It's Nintendo. So.. I'd probably say that it may as well be confirmed. With the Wii U they did do a few bundles that came with a little charging dock, but I'm guessing something like the dock-style controller might be sold separately, just because.

Won't this have immensely shitty hardware that won't be able to run the games the other consoles run?

hahahaha that's the dumbest shit I've ever seen

I assume is just a slightly buffed nVidia Shield.

I doubt it, because how are you going to design a game which makes use of the touch-screen when the touch screen is docked to the console. None of the optional controllers/accessories so far show any kind of touch-pad capacity ala DS4 either.

It may have a touch screen, but it'll be largely useless except as a redundant alternate input.

Hard to say. Out of all of the Big 3 console makers, Nintendo was the only one that was able to consistently release gorgeous looking games that rarely dipped below 60fps, while MS and Sony struggled to get past "cinematic" framerates.

If there's one thing Nintendo is good at, it's picking the right hardware that their devs can use to the fullest extent.

How's that new SEGA console treating you? Oh wait.

As funny as you think this is, there's still more good games on the Saturn than on the Wii U.

At least SEGA had the decency to quit :^)

After pulling more or less the same bait and switch that Nintendo did this time around.

And Nintenkiddies are still holding on to a company that betrayed them over 10 years ago.

Nintendo died pretty much at the same time Sega did.

you fatasses crack me up

Are you implying everyone's fingers are the same length?

Big like Big Show or like Boogie?

Big like Bane

You have big hands!

Must be a controller for Trump

It has two sticks… kind of.

it'll hurt third party games for sure

There's only one thing that concerns me about the Switch. Actually, two.

1. The battery only lasts 3 hours in portable mode. If I ever buy it, I plan to use the portable mode always connected to a charger, and play in bed, BUT:
If this is going to be Nintendo's Console+Handheld, who the fuck would buy a Handheld with 3 hours battery? This is just stupid, because, by trying to be both, I think Nintendo will be loosing in battery life and POWER - which leads to my second concern.

2. In the trailer, while playing Zelda in portable mode, IT CLEARLY LAGS/HAS FPS DROPS. Which means the portable experience will not be seamless, maybe even bad with more demanding titles (similar to the problem the 3DS had, which let to the launch of the New 3DS). And what about the resolution? What's going to be in portable mode? Also, those screen bezels were horrendous.

Well, about the controller, I don't give a shit, because it seems that's there's a Pro Controller.

Don't know about the rest of Holla Forums, but I'm over two meters tall. My hands are quite large.

Speaking of the teaser, we all agree that anything presented there was pretty much pre-rendered stuff that may not even exist? including that thing that looks like Skyrim.

Ye

prepping their sheep for the mobile revolution

manlet plz

Dead and gone like the talent that created it

Please tell us the benefit of this controller compared to all the other controllers in the market.
Also They didn't advertise it as a preview if they didn't expect us to have problems with it

lose weight fatty ;)

The trailer footage was edited in, as is the standard, you can't trust it, even if this device at it's weakest is a Tegra X1 it's still more powerful than a WiiU.

Battery Life is only at most indicative of the Dev kits battery life and at the same time the $200 K1 tablet had a 6 hour battery life and Nvidia have been pushing out hardware that consumes less power but produces better results each gen, I'm not sure whether I will need to upgrade my GPU until I fully upgrade my system 10 years after my original build.

Nvidia actually came out and said that whatever is in the switch is a custom version of their mobile tech right? So it'll probably somewhere between the modern Tegra and whatever they're going to announce soon. The battery life might actually be terrible though, Nintendo came out and said something like "the switch is a home console first" which leads me to think they're trying to justify a crappy battery life.

Finally a console for Trump

Have you bought your plane ticket to canada yet?

I'm voting for Trump too but it doesn't mean you can't poke fun at the guy all that shit with his hands was pretty funny. It's one of the few jokes about the guy people throw around that is actually funny.

I never got why they picked his hands of all things to make fun off. They don't seem that small at all.
Really dude?

I can see it being incorporated to all the virtual console 2 player games.

It was just because of the small hand = small penis thing. The reason why it's funny is because he actually went on stage and said no my hands are huge. To address such a stupid fucking nothing at a rally just seemed so absurd to me.

Insecure handlet lol

the unusual way trump speaks can be pretty funny, and i've grown to like the guy but his speech patterns and his tweets are goofy as hell. sad!

At least SEGA actually has anything to do with good games :^)

When did i use it as an insult? It's just that i believe that SEGA has many more interesting franchises that never get the spotlight unlike that autism magnet.

what

Do you have brain damage or something? Are you pretending to be retarded?

What are YOU talking about? I have a DS3 and a DS4 in my room and the DS4 is a shit ton larger than the DS3.

…that would actually be useful, good call.

It'll have Monster Hunter and nips love portables, there isn't a chance in hell of it bombing unless you're delusional.

It could still bomb in the rest of the world and Japan isn't the powerhouse it once was where it dictates the rest of the world. Though it still does for portables.

Hence the Switch being marketed as a portable to appeal to the workaholic Jap and hyperactive western kids. Handheld market's always been bigger than the home-console market as soon as handhelds became a thing, off the very top of my head, so a console-power handheld appeals just on that merit alone.

All that's left to see is if Nintendo fucks it up. They've been fucking up a lot lately but mostly in the marketing and translation.

Not according to Nintendo they're saying the thing is a home console first and foremost. That being said though they said the DS was not replacing the Gameboy line and we all now how that worked out.

archive.is/UCxDW

Even if it's more power hungry, it shouldn't have such low battery life unless they only give it a tiny smartphone battery, basically. The X1 in the Nexus 9 gets decent battery life, I thought.

Though, the longer this goes on, the more I wonder if I shouldn't get a Pyra or a GPD Win for weird gaming handheld thing. If 3DS emulators were better, I'd use that as my dedicated portable.

If the 3DS never came out I would just assume it's going to have a good battery life. However the 3DSes battery life at launch was complete crap I think it was like 3-5 hours so now I don't really trust Nintendo with battery life.

I've never had below what seems like 6 hours of battery life on mine, playing ORAS and Ace Combat as the most intensive games, though. Is it worse with something like Monster Hunter? Now the WiiU Gamepad feels like it's got a 2-3 hour battery life.

>>>/reddit/

On a non-XL O3DS? Because that is what I'm referencing though I think it only went down to 3 hours if you're using the 3D which nobody does anymore. The XL, N3DS, N3DSXL and I think even the 2DS all improved the battery life of the thing.

Oh. Yeah, XL only here, that explains it. I forgot that the XL wasn't just a launch model.

I was thinking about this unusual arrangement that this system has and your thread is perfect for that.

In 2011 the WiiU was played by many people at that year's E3.
People played it and knew quickly
And then Nintendo's stock dropped 10%.

Question is if anyone is even going to fucking fondle it before release?
What is between now and March?
The VGAs doesn't seem like the proper setting.
Pax East is in March and is also not exactly E3.
Is anyone who wants to buy one just hoping that it doesn't feel like an elongated and annoyingly rectangular PSP?
The portable nature of it seems to be the underlining selling point and if it sucks to hold and the battery is crap and if that mode makes it look and play worse than they just fucked up as hard as you can ever possibly fuck up.

haha its so small, how silly.

He is saying that despite the shit d-pad its still a very good controller.

the perfect controller for drumpf xD

SPLELPS

What the fuck were they thinking?

It's a plus-shaped button. There's a minus-shaped one, too. Sage because I think you're baiting.

Have you never seen a bluetooth controller for android phone & tablets?

The correct way to use this controller is up the butt.

Looks like he bites on his finger when he's mad just like I do.

Iwata came up with the idea for this.

Actually, we know this thread will be re-posted a million times since the cuckchan/gaf presence here is worse than usual, so here's a quick collage to post next time this thread pops up.

battery life is a half non issue if the unit can be recharged by USB like normal tablets, people will just reuse the power banks they bought to play pokeman

Added GameBoy Micro.

FTFY

It's one of the start/select buttons.

(Double checked)

I'm fine with it because it's 100% optional, and any game that makes that mandatory will fucking bomb. Every game that supports it will just support it as a portable alternative to the Pro controller or whatever else you want.

Finally, a console for inchlings!
Now if only we could get games about them too.

Being a lefty

I assume that means that they don't play games otherwise.

maybe manly tears will start playing videogames again

That manga is a miracle of the universe.

Ninturd never made any good looking games though.

What is there to assume? Are you saying that lefties just don't play games?

(satan checked)

BIG

I fucking forgot my meme

Did they design this thing for Trump hands or something ?

Are you saying he has small hands?

heh at least i got them dubs

Well, seeing as how these controllers are meant for children the size makes sense.

I don't get it. What's the joke?

Donald Trump has a big penis and globalist warmongering libtards are afraid of it.

Trump has a microdick, just like Hitler.

Only one post in and apropos of nothing talk already turns to penises.

That is obviously a man's body, and anyone attracted to it is gay.

i knew that dick was coming, those shoulders and muscular thighs gave it all away

also

I wish I had the original but I've no idea who it is.

the same could be said about your peenus

The Passion of Darkly Noon, 1995

it's not for hardcore gamers user
it's for casuals and children

what the fuck is that webm

Brennan gets cucked and he decides that its time for a beta uprising, so he paints himself red, and decides to slay all the normalfags by using his wizard powers to blow up her house.