US vetoes the otherwise unanimous EU resolution to revoke the Jewrusalem recognition

archive.is/mKm5o

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/rtPlS
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-36634148
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

READ YOUR OWN FUCKING ARTICLE NEXT TIME STORMCUCK

As if mudslimes would start hating jews any stronger.
Also, most rage is coming towards the Haramerica.

Kys, kike

And how much power exactly has the UN over the US policy making?
NONE

fuck off rach

I'm really losing track of whether or not this Jerusalem thing is good or not. All the (((usual suspects))) seem to hate it.

Agenda 21

this shit is comical. Why are the kikes freaking out so hard on a decision that they wanted. all of it just really activates those almonds.

drown
yourself
in
semen

Yeah they're freaking out so much. Look at that smile on his face.

That's what we call leverage, son.

Where is the video of Jared Kushner freaking out? Post it.

They wanted Jerusalem AFTER the muds and miggers destroy europe. Thar way whatever is left of the Arabs would be easy to deal with.

It split jewry. You know how for propaganda purposes we say that jewry is all united, while among ourselves we admit that different jewish factions hate each other? Well basically, it's time to – again – admit that the jews diverge on this issue: land-grabbing israeli zionists are obviously very happy about the declaration, while liberal zogmerican/zogternational progressive kikes hate it intensely.

The factionalism among jews increases, and we win. 4D chess indeed, even as that, I did not expect.

I think the amount of hatred between jew factions is really under-utilized.

Even if the resolution had passed, it's meaningless.

Stop mirroring, it's the other way around. Most of the mudslime hate directed at America due to years of conflict is now being focused on Israel. In fact, this is a prime golem turning opportunity. Right now every user can use the situation to focus attention of Israel to libluls and leftycucks because they automatically hate everything Trump does. Don't forget to post hurt Palestine children for maximum effect and continue what anons have already effectively been doing for years:

archive.fo/rtPlS

Through the EU and 8 years of Obama they got used to plenty of power in global policy making. This is the MAIN reason they hate Trump.

I still don't understand what the hell Obama was doing in regards to Iran.

WATER IS WET, MORE AT 11

They fake the protest. Playing both sides.

I'm more confused about why the Marxists in European governments are so upset. Is it just standard knee-jerk fuck America nonsense?

Fuck that's great, any more on what happened next?

Palestine is a major fracture point on the left because it looks like everything they've been trained to hate.

Man, that must be frustrating. Mobilizing everyone like that only to have the American smugly speak the dreaded V-word.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-36634148

Russia and China regularly exercise their veto powers. Nothing gets done with the UN, it's absolutely fucking worthless, except when it's used to kill whites, like under Bill Clinton.

Why does anybody care what a country with an IQ on par with Uganda have to say? Oh yeah, the hundreds of nukes the niggers have.

Best of luck to NK/Iran in their quest to end this nightmare.

Orthodox jews really make me sick.
They look and act like monsters in 'human' disguises.

I told you about Nikki Haley, I told you she was a crypto-kike, i told you US ambassador is not a meaningless position. Why didn't you listen?

Yea I think they’ve been trained by the kikes to hate any kind of white colonialism. That’s why they used to sell America’s wars for Israel as either necessary responses to blatant ‘attacks,’ or as ‘humanitarian’ operations against evil dictators. There is always a false flag needed. If they didn’t try to weaken their hosts with their communism, then they could probably just outright attack those surrounding them. They are really trying to fight a two front psychological war. One thing is I do not believe is that there are two separate kike factions. Their wars are their psychosis in physical form while their leftism is pathological and subversive to whites who they hate too. But don’t think they can’t appear to believe contradictory things to achieve their satanic aims. They literally just hate everyone but themselves. Any kikes you see protesting in Israel are collateral psychological damage.

America sides with Israel against the world. Fascist USA is rising..

its like Hitler's move to repatriate jews. Led to inter-jewish strife, assassinations etc. but on the surface seems nice.

Good!
Fuck those globalist pieces of shit at the UN and fuck Muslim goatfuckers

Anyone notice Netanyahoodi has blue lips? What genetic disease is that yid carrying?

based US helping our greatest ally again

All of them? He's a kike, user.

This. Jews playing controlled opposition as always but retards keep on falling for their tricks

So the US has been setup as a fail-safe switch for the Zionist state of israel.

the UN is rigged to protect zionist interests under the surface away from prying goy eyes while appearing to be antizionist on the surface to goy eyes.

Is my simplistic view ( and I'm right you faggots ) of things bothering you kike mods?

Nobody cares about your jewish whining.

lol okay

Not know for creative thinking

Found the Jew.

Now you can go write a 100 page essay detailing in autism the reason why I'm wrong.

Only the jewish left is, which has to oppose anything the jew-controlled right does. Leftist kikes opposed the Iraq war in public, does that mean it somehow wasn't a war fought solely for Israel and jewish interests? It's all semitic theater.

I hate people who call it that for some reason.

Shills will defend this.

if Israel gave free healthcare to everyone including the GOYIM I wouldn't call them Nazis.

only Jews by blood get free healthcare in that country.

sounds like National askeNazism to me…a system designed to only care for (((native))) citizens.

Is there a bigger joke country on earth than the JEWSA? You pack of ZOG slaves are an embarrassment.

(((ism)))

This is how you spot faggot shills.

useless cousin fucking cowards

why is imkikey obsessed with a carpet munching dyke kike?

Disgusting kike with a mommy fetish. She literally looks like Woody Allen. A comedy writer that was never actually funny just promoted because he's one of the tribe.

Nothing about this is fucking good in any capacity, it's kikes scoring a big fucking win and half you retards is applauding it.
all that happened was the kikes shoahing some palestinians and Turks kvetching but not really doing anything, while the MSM either ignores it or spins it to attack Trump. Boy, they sure felt that one! How are they ever going to cope with dead palestinians?
No, they don't, they put on a little show to placate the shitskins they invited into EU. If they actually hated it, they'd translate it into actual policy, not make toothless proclamations that mean nothing. The most severe thing they did, the grand pinnacle of their opposition to this, was a fucking UN vote that means nothing and that they knew US would veto because why wouldn't it? What a fucking joke.

kikes hate this so much they are naming a theme park and train station after trump. i'm sure they did the same thing with Hitler. Suck it cucks, 4D chess wins again!!!!!

Make Israel Great Again

more muslim rage to be taken out on goyim in the streets

it puts jews in a very awkward position to be brought into the limelight, front & center stage with everyone's attention on them - trump's basically forcing his ugly/ retard "friend" into a talent show so he can get ridiculed and booed off the stage… which makes trump look like a supportive ally and yet gives trump the opportunity to fuck up anyone in the audience, which he also hates (win/ win). the world isn't so simple, you can play enemies against each other for your own advantage. 4D chess imo

Classic 56 percenters

this

This having opinions about Jew's is shilling

the "word" 'nazism' is no different from 'drumpfism'

She's a pajeet dumbass.

This is what sliding looks like.

Hey, made some OC of that.

Sliding is when the hot pockets ban everyone with a different opinion for "AstroTurf"

how new are you?

How the fuck is the US able to veto a UN ruling?
Why even have the UN if one nation is able to overrule it?

It was the security council.
Permanent members get to veto shit.
So the USA, Russia, UK, France and China. They can all veto a UN security council resolution.

Old enough to know to do the opposite of what kampfy tells you

CHAOS

CANDIDATE