Gothic Thread

What are some good gothic genre games?
Bonus points for surreal locations

Slit your wrists, you fuckin' angsty teen.

Dark souls series if you haven't played it.

Are you 12?

Do you not know what gothic means?

Kill yourself like all your songs talk about.

Stop posting you dumb nigger. Your bait is weak.

Seeing this for the first time was literally jaw dropping.

i know those are early build screenshots of DS3 in the second pic but it looks like he has the Silver knight Straight Sword on his back.

i really wish they would have put it in the game. I mean you can get silver knight armor, and their shield.

Darksiders series had some gothic places going on, namely the church in the first one and when you travel to the past in the second one. Nothing more than that, though.

Ah, and Devil May Cry series, particularly the 3rd one.

Castlevania, Diablo, DmC, Bloodborne

It's a bit of a stretch, but Dark Messiah's necromancer citadel was kind of gothic looking at some points.

That looks beautiful. Please tell me it has good combat and not some RNG-based garbage.

Reminds me of Planescape Torment.

I can tell from your taste in weapons your a gentleman of refined tastes.

It has good combat and not some RNG-based garbage.

Inquisitor is fucking awesome but be prepared to be frustrated and play the game with a walkthrough open

That said I had a period of a week where I would open the game and walk around in Hillbrandt trying to figure things out before I decided to fuck around in the surrounding locations for a while Never did figure out who cursed the executioner though man I need to get back to finishing that game.

it truly was. that game was beautiful

/thread

bump

The Lords of shadow games weren't the greatest but they had allot of good gothic scenery.

The ending was really fucking stupid, though.

Dis goy

What game?

Boy, you some kind of newfag?

Really nigger? I don't recognize what game that's from. Either tell me or don't.

This is the only right answer, in fact I thought this thread was about these games.

Nobody but a newfag would try that hard after being called a newfag.

Even if you missed all the positive/negative cirklejerk you should still be able to understand how to reverse image search, you shitter

Wallhaven, duh. It's in the filename.

I did. Came up with nothing but unrelated wallpapers.

Wallhaven is a website for wallpapers, user. Come on.

Yeah, we're done here
>>>/shit/

Stop replying anytime then, faggot.

How 'bout some 16bit gothic?

God damn it, it's Dark Souls 3. Shut up already

I obviously meant the good ending. It was pretty obvious that the writer of the plot wanted the PC to go down the evil route. It´s even confirmed in the tie-in novel.

Vampire Bloodlines has this Modern Gothic style going.

Why do you hate us so?

How are people so fucking bad at searching google with an image?
I literally just did it you mouthbreather, and the whole front page is the game.

Mein nigger

Probably finish this for Halloween. Any extra mods or such that I should know about for extending the game?

Thank you

Is the collection worth it, or is it SHHD tier?