Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/thespoonyexperiment/comments/7q91mm/twitter_account_suspended/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no1curr about channel autism anymore

i miss chanel autism threads

last time I saw a good spoony/CA thread was like 5 months ago

can i get some spers to linkspam in here to make it feel cozy

i want some spoony news. i could see mr metokur doing a thing on him

Spoony's slowly being forgotten. Ever fewer people care about him and the others enough to discuss them anymore.

Metokur already did a video on Spoony.

True.

did he? his CA video was useless, did he do one JUST on spoony?

ya

Y'know the funny thing about this huge bomb he had on Linkara was that Linkara ripped off someone else's work for his earlier videos. I don't know if that reveal ever gained much traction though. It wasn't as big as I thought it would be.

I mean it was just kind of obvious. Look at everything he does. It's all bits and pieces of other people's ideas all smashed together with a banana sticker labeled
Thrown on top. He could lift a movie scene for scene and no one would bat an eye because it would be so utterly bland and soulless like everything he does that does. the guy is nothing. I mean it looks like there is a mass of fat and skin there. It's just when you have looked at it long enough the nearness to humanity begins to look utterly inhuman. You realize that there is nothing behind the eyes. That the noise it made and actions it took that seemed so near to human, just off, was it just trying to immitate a human.

damn yeah I didn't see this

jim repeats himself too much but i'm cozy af rn watching this

Did he release the full fan fiction of his Trump sex fantasy?

leave that stuff to patton oswald

# FRESH DRAMA

so i go to his twitter just to see if he's still going mental and it's suspended

I google it and find this; apparently it happend only about 2 weeks ago

reddit.com/r/thespoonyexperiment/comments/7q91mm/twitter_account_suspended/

they're saying it's "temporary" but that was 2 weeks ago and it's still suspended

we had a thread about it dude >>1078177

The Lindsey Ellis replacement on Channel Autism looks like she's auditioning for a job at Collider. Such a phony.

jej thanks

I just found this subreddit, theres some gold on there

Why does this have 57,000 views and lots of thumbs up?

This is what the new generation thinks is normal after being exposed to youtube frontpage trending psyop

Fucking sad

APOLOGIZE

That's just normal for people starting out.
You're also talking about reviewers, they never really get out of that hole.

in one form or another, that's all he ever got

She's the Tietz replacement, get your Channel Autism lore straight.

kinda looks like an Easter Island head

he should start posting on Holla Forums, he could contribute some good memes

What kind of world has this turned into? We're reaching levels that are too surreal even for 1984 or Brave New World.

kek

maybe spice up some interesting tidbits on video every once in a while besides streams, if its worthwhile